Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,535 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,132
Pageviews Today: 783,186Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 4,086
08:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SKULL AND BONES FOUND !!! in side a freemason lodge in Manchester east lancs hall it's the main one in Manchester

LooneyJeans
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9625877
United Kingdom
01/30/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
SKULL AND BONES FOUND !!! in side a freemason lodge in Manchester east lancs hall it's the main one in Manchester
I found 3 sets of these on each floor 3 floors This is what I found in a room in a Masonic hall Manchester east lancs Masonic hall I was at a wedding and I went for a little walk crazy place in side [youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by LooneyJeans on 07/17/2012 10:40 AM
LooneyJeans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9880976
Australia
01/30/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SKULL AND BONES FOUND !!! in side a freemason lodge in Manchester east lancs hall it's the main one in Manchester
Why do they need a skull and bones? Death cult?
telecide
User ID: 5554632
United Kingdom
02/01/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SKULL AND BONES FOUND !!! in side a freemason lodge in Manchester east lancs hall it's the main one in Manchester
The skull and bones are used in one of the degrees as a means of reflecting on ones mortality. Nothing to do with devil worship or anything like that. Some lodges have a room called a Chamber Of Reflection, whose sole purpose is for indivuduals to sit in and contemplate their own life and death. Usually a skull (and also bones) are on display, along with other symbolic objects which have deep meaning to experienced freemasons.
LooneyJeans  (OP)

User ID: 10009955
United Kingdom
02/01/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It had a metal plaque on the bottom of some one of the boxes it said emblems of mortality
LooneyJeans

GLP