Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 182,303
Pageviews Today: 305,976Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,853
04:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4313926
United States
01/31/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Here are his LONG LIST of credentials.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here is what he said in an interview;

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

Here is a link to the entire interview

[link to geochangemag.org]

CHEW ON THAT SHILLARAMAS!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
I had a feeling it was with the magnetic field and the core.

Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Ahhh... the old 1 star routine.

Well good for you ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386821
United States
01/31/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

Quoting: LUCUS

What records? The YouTube vids? If there are other audio-only recordings, I'd like to listen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

What records? The YouTube vids? If there are other audio-only recordings, I'd like to listen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386821

I don't know... ask the Professor.

He's the guy that specializes in these things. He holds many patents in sound recording so I'm sure he knows a fake from something real.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright then... you want to 1 star me again I'll pin it then.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

He's the guy that specializes in these things. He holds many patents in sound recording so I'm sure he knows a fake from something real.

Well, with no link to the recordings nor visual data, I'm gonna have to call BS on the article.
BRIEF

User ID: 9859701
United States
01/31/2012 07:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Zetas right again!
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, with no link to the recordings nor visual data, I'm gonna have to call BS on the article.

That's all you have... ok then PROVE IT.

Here is another part of the interview with him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll email the freaking professor myself if that's what it takes.

I would suggest if you are going to call BS on something you might want to have some proof first.

Email the guy, see if he did the interview. I know I am going to just so I can once and for all put this bs to rest and move on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550626
Australia
01/31/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh wow really cool, so then how the fuck did humans hear them then you freak cruise
Talking about something totally different again you idiotic moran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9914364
Australia
01/31/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

+10000

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's all you have... ok then PROVE IT.

Here is another part of the interview with him.

1. If his sources are the YouTube vids,his findings are impossible due to quality loss.
2. All of his other articles, hypotheses and results are backed with data, both visual and linked.

I think someone is combining their theories with his.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

+10000

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9914364

Prove it troll boy... I am writing an email to him right this second.

You have no proof... all you have is your troll grunts and sniffles.
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
01/31/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep 5*.
peace
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4129627
United States
01/31/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll email the freaking professor myself if that's what it takes.

I would suggest if you are going to call BS on something you might want to have some proof first.

Email the guy, see if he did the interview. I know I am going to just so I can once and for all put this bs to rest and move on.

Lucas ~ I am remaining neutral on this & appreciate the effort you have put in! Please do email the professor to see if there might be links to audio files we could here.

I don't claim to know what the sounds are & have not heard them myself. I always have my iPhone with me though, so ~ I'll definitely record anything if I ever hear it!

I do remember seeing a show recently (on Discovery channel or something like that) about the Earth's magnetic core slowing down? I'll have to see if I can remember & find more pertinent info.

Peace
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
01/31/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars OP...
Chas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5546541
Hungary
Report Abusive Post
Hmm interesting, and what I have myself suspected since first hearing the sounds on videos, but I'm a bit dubious about the source site.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4129627
United States
Report Abusive Post
P.S. 5 Stars for your efforts! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9919307
Portugal
01/31/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
the end of human cattle
Search for fattened in second post of this page:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3999553
United States
01/31/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
In both cases, even though the causes of acoustic-gravity waves are of a quite understandable geophysical nature, they are indicative of the expected significant increase in solar activity and the geodynamic activity of our planet. There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what scientific research looks like:

[link to khalilov.biz]

[link to elchin-khalilov.wosco.org]

If he spent time analyzing these sounds, he would have a similar publication on his website.
Daikirai

User ID: 1528953
Netherlands
01/31/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And once again a topic gets killed, because of the resorting to shouting 'hoax' etc.
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3055634
United States
01/31/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
like i said before, just like in "Lost"

GEO electro magnetic anamoly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9914364
Australia
01/31/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

+10000

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9914364

Prove it troll boy... I am writing an email to him right this second.

You have no proof... all you have is your troll grunts and sniffles.

i don't have to prove anything.

i'm not the one who started the thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8950026
France
01/31/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda trolls are coming
John Nash

User ID: 888679
United States

Report Abusive Post
If this prof is correct then we might be able to verify more sounds. You would have to have a microphone that can pick up infrasound, below 20hz. One such mic is the Earthworks QTC-1. It is a high definition microphone and it picks up frequencies between 4 Hz and 40 KHz.

You digitally record the atmosphere and then speed up the playback of the recording to where human hearing begins, about 20hz, or about 5 or more times.

I intend to get one of these soon and I'll test this theory.
A supply-limited commodity, instantly transferable worldwide, person-to-person, is intrinsically and uniquely valuable.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here is the email I just sent off...

Hello Dr. Khalilov,

Sorry to bother you Dr. in your busy schedule I just had a quick question. I wanted to say that I thoroughly support your work in researching earthquakes and the predictions thereof. It’s work like yours that will make life easier for people in the long run.

We had a little debate as to if you had contributed to a certain news story on the Geo Change Journal website. Some people are inclined to think that the story may not be true, while on the other hand some do.

The article is located here;

I just wanted to get your verification if the interview was real or not.

Thank you so much for your time and have a great day,

Lucus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9915276
United States
01/31/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Croikey!
hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the email I just sent off...

Hello Dr. Khalilov,

Sorry to bother you Dr. in your busy schedule I just had a quick question. I wanted to say that I thoroughly support your work in researching earthquakes and the predictions thereof. It’s work like yours that will make life easier for people in the long run.

We had a little debate as to if you had contributed to a certain news story on the Geo Change Journal website. Some people are inclined to think that the story may not be true, while on the other hand some do.

The article is located here;

I just wanted to get your verification if the interview was real or not.

Thank you so much for your time and have a great day,

Lucus

Not good enough. I want links to the sound files he analyzed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8123410
United States
01/31/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP