Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,679 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 851,816
Pageviews Today: 1,396,294Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 8,848
02:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9922960
United States
01/31/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Where are his sources? YouTube videos can't possibly be analyzed for infrasound. The compression distorts sound data.
Civilblogger
User ID: 1888754
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
YES if done just right they can get the harmonic resonance low and strong enough to trigger a fault line. Hence the reason for ALL THE earthquakes recently.. They are playing with a new toy..., remember when you were little ? And you got a new toy, you would play with it all the time. Same thing with this corrupt military and govt. Only the CHEMTRAILS are killing you your children and your family.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4313926
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'd like peer reviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9919877

and so it begins lol
 Quoting: LUCUS

laugh at you on pulling the SHILL shit for anyone who questions and wants futher confirmation .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9919877

Well if you want peer reviews I suggest you get up off your butt and contact other scientists and get the peer review process started... How's that?
mes
User ID: 9922801
United States
01/31/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
it is amazing how many threads lately have turned into personal attacks

very unfortunate

dr
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9922399

Absolutely friend. It appears to be orchestrated. One group of people who can do that are governments around the world. Trying to hide tell tale signs of what we all sense, that something is coming.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only the CHEMTRAILS are killing you your children and your family.
 Quoting: Civilblogger 1888754

Wrong... I suggest you do some study into chemtrails.

psssst... the elites breath the same air as we do. Don't forget that.

They are what is keeping the radiation low because of a flucuating magnetic field.

Barium absorbs radiation and aluminum reflects it.

I have done a LOT of research into this.
shadasonic

User ID: 7848598
United States
01/31/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
schumann resonance is rising?
 Quoting: in5d

in5D you are spot on
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO the only thing that is coming is the NWO, to kick you in the Nucking Futs. They are completing their grid total domination, only this time the shock and awe will be taking place in your backyards. This hasn't been a govt gor the people by the people since kennedys head exploded. Your govt is run by corrupt gangsters working behind e scenes and this year is their final push for world domination. Better stop looking for a planet or comet and start paying attention to the knife that's about to be thrust into your back from yur own govt,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 638139
United States
01/31/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who has an infrared camera--- point that thing in the sky and have a look. That is all I will say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3324945
United States
01/31/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll email the freaking professor myself if that's what it takes.

I would suggest if you are going to call BS on something you might want to have some proof first.

Email the guy, see if he did the interview. I know I am going to just so I can once and for all put this bs to rest and move on.

Lucas ~ I am remaining neutral on this & appreciate the effort you have put in! Please do email the professor to see if there might be links to audio files we could here.

I don't claim to know what the sounds are & have not heard them myself. I always have my iPhone with me though, so ~ I'll definitely record anything if I ever hear it!

I do remember seeing a show recently (on Discovery channel or something like that) about the Earth's magnetic core slowing down? I'll have to see if I can remember & find more pertinent info.

Peace
 Quoting: SeekingWisdom

and the naysayers on here will say YOU faked the video. The only thing that will change is that this will be real to YOU, just like it is to those of us who have heard it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9921294
Turkey
01/31/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who has an infrared camera--- point that thing in the sky and have a look. That is all I will say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 638139

Any hint for those who doesn't have one?
mes
United States
01/31/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

THIS^^^^^^^
Civilblogger
United States
01/31/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
About the CHEMTRAILS being for radiation absorption and whatever else you said about aluminum. One thing to take I to consideration. If it was GOOD FOR YOU they would be all over the news patting themselves on the back. Since it is being kept an absolute secret deny at all costs AMD I am sure people are dying from this, then it has to be bad for you. Listen let me kick you in the nuts as hard as I can everyday because THERE'S A CHANCE IT MIGHT PROTECT YOU FROM TESTICULAR CANCER, WOULD YOO LET ME DO IT ? then why the hell would NOT mind being sprayed with poison everyday. You my friend are a spineless sheep. CHEMTRAILS are killing you and your family. I hope for your sake you don't have children. One, so they don't have to breath this crap in Two, because you are a spineless sheep
WeAreOne

User ID: 9489967
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many people are spouting fake without bothering to research if what he said could be true.

The Op isn't Khalilov so stop giving him a hard time.

It was a good find Op, thank you.

Science has had so many revelations kept quiet because it goes against the thinking of that time. A peer review would be good and until then I make no judgement. It is still useful to keep in mind and ponder on so thank you kindly!

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 01/31/2012 08:34 AM
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
mehitable

User ID: 1524722
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here are his LONG LIST of credentials.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here is what he said in an interview;

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

Here is a link to the entire interview

[link to geochangemag.org]

CHEW ON THAT SHILLARAMAS!

Great post, OP. As an aside, when I see a one star bandit show up, I'm immediately giving 5 stars to counteract it. Maybe we all should. But you definitely deserve 5 stars for this one anyway!
Aillas

User ID: 4549115
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Where are his sources? YouTube videos can't possibly be analyzed for infrasound. The compression distorts sound data.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9922960

This is true, good observation!

You can however extrapolate the sine/modulation to get an estimate and/or compare the sounds with known models.

If this was done is mere speculation but seems logical.
stand for something or fall for anything
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
About the CHEMTRAILS being for radiation absorption and whatever else you said about aluminum. One thing to take I to consideration. If it was GOOD FOR YOU they would be all over the news patting themselves on the back. Since it is being kept an absolute secret deny at all costs AMD I am sure people are dying from this, then it has to be bad for you. Listen let me kick you in the nuts as hard as I can everyday because THERE'S A CHANCE IT MIGHT PROTECT YOU FROM TESTICULAR CANCER, WOULD YOO LET ME DO IT ? then why the hell would NOT mind being sprayed with poison everyday. You my friend are a spineless sheep. CHEMTRAILS are killing you and your family. I hope for your sake you don't have children. One, so they don't have to breath this crap in Two, because you are a spineless sheep

I never said they were good for you but the alternative is much worse.

You are talking about something you have no earthly idea about that you read on some website somewhere.

The elites children, family, friends... all breath the same air.
John Everytard

User ID: 5027429
United States
01/31/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
what if from time to time the inner core heats up and in doing so, expands? perhaps that is what some people hear?
wouldnt that also be the cause of more volcanic eruptions ( and quakes increase)to happen, pushing the lava up and out, in order to create the greenhouse effect to the point of cooling the earth down..like an ice age?..just wondering..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788508

expanding earth theory.

+

reoccurring cosmic event that causes global chaos theory

+

theory that the water from the Flood came from inside the Earth as opposed to the atmosphere

there are so many different theories that all have small details that seem to match up with one another, too bad no one reveals the entire truth
mes
United States
01/31/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Any hint for those who doesn't have one?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9921294

See if you can borrow an old Sony video camera, or buy one used at a camera store or pawn shop. They are cheap if you buy the older ones, there are no filters. You need to ask if it takes night shots like for hunting.

Know what you need.
mehitable

User ID: 1524722
United States
Report Abusive Post
LMAO the only thing that is coming is the NWO, to kick you in the Nucking Futs. They are completing their grid total domination, only this time the shock and awe will be taking place in your backyards. This hasn't been a govt gor the people by the people since kennedys head exploded. Your govt is run by corrupt gangsters working behind e scenes and this year is their final push for world domination. Better stop looking for a planet or comet and start paying attention to the knife that's about to be thrust into your back from yur own govt,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1888754

***THIS***

The truth in a nutshell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431121
Slovenia
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, I don't own one. What would we see with it in the sky? Please, elaborate. I sure hope it's not them UFO ships...to me the sounds are very creepy. Ie.:huge metal constructions grinding...can it really be that earth is expanding? If this was a movie, I'd think it's some vessels, made of some metal, that are being positioned and cloaked...
John Everytard

United States
01/31/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

the poisoning from the chemtrails could be an accepted side effect if the true reason is for radiation reflection. They would also keep it a secret if there was a known cause of the radiation increase but nothing "they" can do to stop it. They don't want to admit there is something that they can't control just to pat themselves on the back for trying to do something "GOOD FOR YOU".
mes
United States
01/31/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
what if from time to time the inner core heats up and in doing so, expands? perhaps that is what some people hear?
wouldnt that also be the cause of more volcanic eruptions ( and quakes increase)to happen, pushing the lava up and out, in order to create the greenhouse effect to the point of cooling the earth down..like an ice age?..just wondering..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788508

expanding earth theory.

+

reoccurring cosmic event that causes global chaos theory

+

theory that the water from the Flood came from inside the Earth as opposed to the atmosphere

there are so many different theories that all have small details that seem to match up with one another, too bad no one reveals the entire truth
 Quoting: John Everytard

Yes, yes, and yes.
John Everytard

United States
01/31/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, I don't own one. What would we see with it in the sky? Please, elaborate. I sure hope it's not them UFO ships...to me the sounds are very creepy. Ie.:huge metal constructions grinding...can it really be that earth is expanding? If this was a movie, I'd think it's some vessels, made of some metal, that are being positioned and cloaked...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

I think whoever wrote the original statement you quoted is confused. It's not infrared, we're talking about low frequency sound. Infrasonic. The basics of what is being said is that the parts of the sounds that have been heard by humans is only a small portion of a much longer, powerful sound, but only that portion is audible to humans.

Kind of like a dog whistle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1297880
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would suggest if you are going to call BS on something you might want to have some proof first.

Email the guy, see if he did the interview. I know I am going to just so I can once and for all put this bs to rest and move on.

WTF. My, arnt we passionate!!

These fricking videos have been majorly debunked already.

The noises are taken from a movie. I cant remember who did this but he even plays about 5 of the videos and the noises are exactly the same as each other, INCLUDING the fucking parrot noises that go with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9545930
United States
01/31/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Doesn't infrared record heat emission, not sounds?

mes
United States
01/31/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

the poisoning from the chemtrails could be an accepted side effect if the true reason is for radiation reflection. They would also keep it a secret if there was a known cause of the radiation increase but nothing "they" can do to stop it. They don't want to admit there is something that they can't control just to pat themselves on the back for trying to do something "GOOD FOR YOU".

Absolutely. This is why they breathe it too, BUT... they have an antidote for the side affects the rest of us don't.
John Everytard

United States
01/31/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

The noises are taken from a movie. I cant remember who did this but he even plays about 5 of the videos and the noises are exactly the same as each other, INCLUDING the fucking parrot noises that go with them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1297880

not all of them. yes, some of them, which were created after the very first sounds were heard (Tampa Bay Rays live baseball game, live tv coverage). How can someone debunk what an entire stadium + millions of tv viewers heard?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9777328
Australia
01/31/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you hear is Harmonic Resonance, caused by the HAARP project. They are heating up the ionosphere to steer the jet streams and weather patterns and it causes the ionosphere to vibrate. The result is the ionosphere vibrating and causing a harmonic between it (ionosphere) and the earth. All part of the Chemtrail program.

Nope not HAARP... not even close.

Once again... to carry over from yesterday's thread... the ancients did not have HAARP when they explained the same sounds thousands of years ago from many walks of life.

You know we are going to be passing through the galactic plane at the end of this year and as we approach which I believe was some time around 2010 we entered into an energised field. This has allowed our sun to grow brighter as the heliosphere started it's interaction with this field but theres only so much that will shield our inner solar system. Those sounds still seem odd can you provide time line for when the ancients heard them ? This cycle is 25 630 year journey in our sine wave rotation around our galatic core. Time is approaching for another pass which would mean increase energy leading up to the end of the year with a peak december 21st so they say.

So if those sounds happend around 25 000 years ago maybe there might be something to this being related to what we are experiencing now with this increased cosmic energy. Or the ancients heard the powers that be using their tools to play with the weather this isn't the first time technology has been on this planet. This sound was also featured in a game called Battlefield bad company 2 the Japanese had a SCALAR weapon sounds a lot like the nosies heard in these videos just saying... Doesn't sound like a natural phenomena there is no earth shift or sky movement observed just sound which sounds more like large volumes of air being displaced.

So if all thats observed is sound, we've been conditioned in games to refer to it as SCALAR, alot of reports have been faked so most evidence is just shilled. We know they are heating the ionosphere the power you say far exceeds those generated naturally so this leads us back to the powers that be!!! More like technology making these sounds rather then nature just saying bro what say you ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1297880

Yes obviously many of the videos are faked. That's already been well established.

Don't many of you understand the basic way to discredit something is by poisoning the well? This is propaganda 101... If you understand anything about propganda this is the base core. I will post it again

Poisoning the well is a rhetorical device where adverse information about a target is pre-emptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing everything that the target person is about to say.
mes
United States
01/31/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

I think whoever wrote the original statement you quoted is confused. It's not infrared, we're talking about low frequency sound. Infrasonic. The basics of what is being said is that the parts of the sounds that have been heard by humans is only a small portion of a much longer, powerful sound, but only that portion is audible to humans.

Kind of like a dog whistle

They originally correct. BESIDES the sounds, you will be able to see in the infrared spectrum. They are implying, go look, see what is there.

I have known for a while. Wake up people.

GLP