Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,791 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,509
Pageviews Today: 924,058Threads Today: 371Posts Today: 5,090
10:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4313926
United States
01/31/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Here is the email I just sent off...

Hello Dr. Khalilov,

Sorry to bother you Dr. in your busy schedule I just had a quick question. I wanted to say that I thoroughly support your work in researching earthquakes and the predictions thereof. It’s work like yours that will make life easier for people in the long run.

We had a little debate as to if you had contributed to a certain news story on the Geo Change Journal website. Some people are inclined to think that the story may not be true, while on the other hand some do.

The article is located here;

[link to geochangemag.org]

I just wanted to get your verification if the interview was real or not.

Thank you so much for your time and have a great day,

Lucus
 Quoting: LUCUS

Not good enough. I want links to the sound files he analyzed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386821

Since you are the one with the problem of "disbelieving" the onus is on you to write to the Prof., so get off your lazy shilling ass & write the good Prof. Otherwise no matter what proof is offered to you, you will not believe & you will continue bitching. But really, shilling is what you do best. Tragic way to spend your last days on Earth, you are of no help to mankind at this critical time.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

Thank you could not have said it better.
Madame X

User ID: 628775
Canada
01/31/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
the real question is, if this is true; then why is there such an effort to discredit you and obfuscate the truth. It seems harmless, right?

Well, tbtb want everyone to be ignorant of the precariousness of our existence. If people aren't taking everything for granted then they might not be good consumer-citizens. They might start to question other paradigms of their belief.
 Quoting: meanderer

This is my main question as well, why if so many have heard and reported it, including reputable persons, why try to make it out to be a joke.

Have we lost all curiosity or are they trying to cover something up.
The more shills that come out and say those that have heard it are crazy, the more you know something is going down.
"The wise man's home is the universe." ~ Democrites

Catch the blue train...somewhere down that crazy river.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real question is, if this is true; then why is there such an effort to discredit you and obfuscate the truth. It seems harmless, right?

Well, tbtb want everyone to be ignorant of the precariousness of our existence. If people aren't taking everything for granted then they might not be good consumer-citizens. They might start to question other paradigms of their belief.

This is my main question as well, why if so many have heard and reported it, including reputable persons, why try to make it out to be a joke.

The more shills that come out and say those that have heard it are crazy, the more you know something is going down.
 Quoting: Madame X

They are working from an old playbook that does not know how to deal with the internet, forums, and things going viral.

Too bad for them but good for truth.

That's why they are trying to take away the net because they can't employ enough people to keep the truth down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441894
United States
01/31/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And once again a topic gets killed, because of the resorting to shouting 'hoax' etc.
 Quoting: Daikirai

kittens
<Path>

User ID: 774195
United States
01/31/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who has an infrared camera--- point that thing in the sky and have a look. That is all I will say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 638139

+1
 Quoting: <Path>

why are you bumping the guy who refuses to post pics of "what he's seen"??
 Quoting: John Everytard

It's not his job to supply you with evidence of anything.

I'm not going to post any pics either.

If you are hungry, you will find a way to eat.
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
01/31/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you hear is Harmonic Resonance, caused by the HAARP project. They are heating up the ionosphere to steer the jet streams and weather patterns and it causes the ionosphere to vibrate. The result is the ionosphere vibrating and causing a harmonic between it (ionosphere) and the earth. All part of the Chemtrail program.
 Quoting: Civilblogger 1888754

How come we have not heard these sounds over the last say 8years or so. Why are they happening since last yr.??? Haarp has been around a long time already, & so has chemtrails. Try again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And once again a topic gets killed, because of the resorting to shouting 'hoax' etc.

kittens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1441894

Nawww... the naysayer were handed their ass early in this thread...

I knew that they were going to say that he did not write the story... I just wanted to wait for them to say it before I barracuda'd them with the truth.
meanderer

User ID: 1518732
United States
01/31/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its something humans have no recorded documentation of happening in recent history.

This suggests, that it is a recent development.

When you consider it alongside the recent phenomena of the Earth passing through a space dust cloud, with lots of charged up particles, and how it might be produced, it might be alarming to some people. Who knows how much worse it could get? A rabbit hole of possibilities opens. One question comes to mind---how did Mars lose its magnetic field/atmosphere?

The problem is TBTB is wrong about their fears. It is true there isn't anything we can do about these things, it is true we are vulnerable. They fear this sort of exposure, because people might turn away from the 'hive'. However, I for instance know about this, and continue to live my day to day life; my mentality is that I might as well make the most of things, as there is only so much you can really do considering anything could happen. I have faith that it will all be ok SOMEHOW, so let it be; zen)<3

The problem is a loot of humans have runaway emotions, and are spiteful and incapable of complex reasoning. Only some have gotten past the majority of their issues.
Madame X

User ID: 628775
Canada
01/31/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are working from an old playbook that does not know how to deal with the internet, forums, and things going viral.

That's why they are trying to take away the net because they can't employ enough people to keep the truth down.

That makes sense. With the sounds increasing in frequency and strength, at least here anyway, it is going to make their job much harder as more and more become aware of it. Even my eighty something neighbour is talking about it at bingo. It's hard to put a genie back in a bottle once it's out.

Thanks for all the great info Lucas.
"The wise man's home is the universe." ~ Democrites

Catch the blue train...somewhere down that crazy river.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

That makes sense. With the sounds increasing in frequency and strength, at least here anyway, it is going to make their job much harder as more and more become aware of it. Even my eighty something neighbour is talking about it at bingo. It's hard to put a genie back in a bottle once it's out.

Thanks for all the great info Lucas.

No thank YOU for being open minded and actually searching for the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466447
Belgium
01/31/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you hear is Harmonic Resonance, caused by the HAARP project. They are heating up the ionosphere to steer the jet streams and weather patterns and it causes the ionosphere to vibrate. The result is the ionosphere vibrating and causing a harmonic between it (ionosphere) and the earth. All part of the Chemtrail program.

How come we have not heard these sounds over the last say 8years or so. Why are they happening since last yr.??? Haarp has been around a long time already, & so has chemtrails. Try again.

In November 2003, the last time an unprecedented X-class solar flare erupted a deep low thumping sound was recorded and reported in Seattle.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Infrasound Pulsations and Fires in the Seattle, Washington

[link to www.humanresonance.org]
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 9922134
Chile
01/31/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been browsing the site where the interview originated from. The good Dr. Khalikov says he is building this ATROPATENA network in order to predict Earthquakes.

Now I know why we haven't heard much of this doctor. This subject is almost banned in western science.
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

In November 2003, the last time an unprecedented X-class solar flare erupted a deep low thumping sound was recorded and reported in Seattle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466447

Arturo Santiago for King 5 News
Oct 12, 2003

What on earth - or more accurately, what "under" the earth - was causing a strange thumping sound in west Seattle on Saturday night? The noise was loud enough and had the ground vibrating enough to have people concerned and saying "what is that?"

"There's that vibration...you can feel it, it sounds like fireworks reverberating, and then it sounds like a band playing, sometimes rhythmic, sometimes not," said William Chin.

more at link
[link to www.resonanciahumana.org]

Last Edited by SPUD on 01/31/2012 12:37 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been browsing the site where the interview originated from. The good Dr. Khalikov says he is building this ATROPATENA network in order to predict Earthquakes.

Now I know why we haven't heard much of this doctor. This subject is almost banned in western science.
 Quoting: Red Hot Chilean Pepe

Yes I know... it's so sad how our system is set up to ridicule anyone who tries to figure things out.

No wonder why we have fallen so far down the list of academia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137384
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

kittens

I knew that they were going to say that he did not write the story... I just wanted to wait for them to say it before I barracuda'd them with the truth.

Thanks for the thread, OP... I just wish you didn't sound like such a tosser.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Piezoelectric Fires in Vietnam

[link to www.humanresonance.org]

These unexplained fires in Hanoi comprise a small portion of the many such unusual recurring fires that are connected with anomalous electrical surges and piezoelectric fires that are now being caused all over the world by an unrecognized force: ultra-low frequency sound, far below the audible level of most humans.

This infrasonic influence is building strong electrical currents in the metal objects like wheel-barrows, door-knockers and copper electrical wiring in the walls of homes, which then become hot enough to ignite the plastic sheathing surrounding the wires. In other cases, heated wires ignite bed mattresses and metal hangers ignite clothing.

The infrasound which is now being focused onto the Hanoi, Vietnam vicinity is being transduced by the Orion pyramids of present-day Giza, Egypt, which act as a nonlinear lensing system for resonantly balancing the geomagnetic fields of Earth as stimulated by coronal mass ejections from the increasing solar activity.

Hanoi, Vietnam (21.02°N 105.84°E) is 4,630 miles from Giza, or 18.6% of the Earth's mean circumference distance (of 24,892 miles). Recent events occurring at nearby locations include the ancient 'Plain of Jars' on Xieng Khouang Plain, Laos; Bac Tra My, and Klai, Vietnam.

The mathematical relationship of Hanoi within the global pyramid network reveals the invisible quantum connections linking such anomalous events related to solar activity. This pattern of intense solar flares and the resulting infrasound fires at focal points around the planet will culminate in the intense auroral events of December 22, 2012.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

kittens

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9137384

Thanks for the compliment anonymous coward... I just wish you didn't sound like such a little girl.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who has an infrared camera--- point that thing in the sky and have a look. That is all I will say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 638139

Unfortunately, I don't own one. What would we see with it in the sky? Please, elaborate. I sure hope it's not them UFO ships...to me the sounds are very creepy. Ie.:huge metal constructions grinding...can it really be that earth is expanding? If this was a movie, I'd think it's some vessels, made of some metal, that are being positioned and cloaked...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

Think more deeply about this. Remember if this is caused by ET ships, keep in mind how way more advanced their technology is than ours. There ships are probably not even made from any kind of metals we would know about, hence they would be so advanced as to not make noises like we are hearing. Besides, what would their ships be doing to make those loud noises????

My theory is more along the lines of the Earth moving off its current orbital path, or the movement of major techtonic plates.???? But it definitely feels like massive Earth changes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410244
United States
01/31/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why people have to complain. If you want the files, ask the professor. Look and do your own research if you want to know more about this paranormal sound going around the world.

Why does it only have to be 1 guy doing all this? Help him out instead of bashing on him.

You all want everything on a silver platter, it is not that easy, you have to work hard for what you want.

Peace on the streetz saannn!

5* for effort. Thanks for sharing some info op.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why people have to complain. If you want the files, ask the professor. Look and do your own research if you want to know more about this paranormal sound going around the world.

Why does it only have to be 1 guy doing all this? Help him out instead of bashing on him.

You all want everything on a silver platter, it is not that easy, you have to work hard for what you want.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

kittens

Thanks for the compliment anonymous coward... I just wish you didn't sound like such a little girl.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I said thank you - it wasn't a compliment. 5* for the thread, but as I said you sound like a right nob.
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 9922134
Chile
01/31/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Red Hot Chilean Pepe

Yes I know... it's so sad how our system is set up to ridicule anyone who tries to figure things out.

No wonder why we have fallen so far down the list of academia.

The only other scientist that I have heard of working in EQ forecasting in a serious manner is a Russian Dr. from the Cosmos institute, but his approach is using measurements of electron releases from Satellites. Again, I only kew about his work from a "fringe" site as Larouchepac. Its much possible that these two professors know of each other and cooperate to a certain degree, and the western world simply prefers to ignore their existence.
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh no don't get me wrong, I said thank you - it wasn't a compliment. 5* for the thread, but as I said you sound like a right nob.

I would rather be a right nob (whatever that means) then a wrong nob.

drevil
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
STRANGE NOISES IN THE SKY ( SNORING & BREATHING? ) H.A.A.R.P?? - AUSTRALIA 2012

[link to www.youtube.com]

check it out

dont think its a fake one
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466447

These recorded sounds have happened when there was no solar flares & the Sun was quiet....so I'm not buying that theory. That thumping sound probably was more like underground tunnel development.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927666
Brazil
01/31/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would rather be a right nob (whatever that means) then a wrong nob.

drevil

/facepalm
Embabe25
User ID: 5840330
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucus

A nob(knob) is another word for Dick!

But I'm sure he meant it in an affectionate way!

xx em xx

GLP