Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,665 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 109,553
Pageviews Today: 194,197Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,280
02:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4313926
United States
01/31/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Lucus

A nob(knob) is another word for Dick!

But I'm sure he meant it in an affectionate way!

xx em xx
 Quoting: Embabe25 5840330

Well I know a Knob is a dick but he said nob. I thought he was trying to say Noob or something.

Anyway... it's a waste of time.

Now that most of the shillery has vanished from here we can actually discuss the points of the thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9919490
Portugal
01/31/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Accredited, Acclaimed, & Renowned GEOTECTONICS PROFESSOR Says the STRANGE SOUNDS ARE REAL. Analyzed & Explained! Ha!
Nice work Lucus, I always enjoyed your threads.

I just have one offtopic question: is there a place to watch 188 Days for free?
mes
User ID: 9922801
United States
01/31/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, I don't own one. What would we see with it in the sky? Please, elaborate. I sure hope it's not them UFO ships...to me the sounds are very creepy. Ie.:huge metal constructions grinding...can it really be that earth is expanding? If this was a movie, I'd think it's some vessels, made of some metal, that are being positioned and cloaked...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

I think whoever wrote the original statement you quoted is confused. It's not infrared, we're talking about low frequency sound. Infrasonic. The basics of what is being said is that the parts of the sounds that have been heard by humans is only a small portion of a much longer, powerful sound, but only that portion is audible to humans.

Kind of like a dog whistle
 Quoting: John Everytard

They originally correct. BESIDES the sounds, you will be able to see in the infrared spectrum. They are implying, go look, see what is there.

I have known for a while. Wake up people.
 Quoting: mes 9922801

Well then spit it out and quit playing games. Not everyone is going tobe able to go out and get a camera, and if you want peolple to "wake up", spill it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1261380

I for one do not teach or lead. Sometimes people have to stop having others do the work for them. Seek and you shall find others that teach and lead the people. Look harder I am quite sure other people have uploaded their research. Mine is private, sorry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466447
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange Sounds Map
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange Sounds Map
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466447

[link to seektress.com]
WeAreOne

User ID: 9489967
United Kingdom
01/31/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real question is, if this is true; then why is there such an effort to discredit you and obfuscate the truth. It seems harmless, right?
 Quoting: meanderer

If they admit the magnetic field is having problems then they have to admit WHY it's having problems.

That is a whole OTHER can of worms I am not going to get into on this thread.
 Quoting: LUCUS

The results of the why is the really interesting subject cool2
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
SSERAL

User ID: 6737886
United States
01/31/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tiny village is latest victim of the 'The hum'

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

It is a mysterious sound on the very edge of perception that has driven thousands of people around the world to distraction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9919490

No I have not uploaded it yet. I was waiting until around March. Out of the 4 documentaries I have released 3 of them have been free on the net from the start.
mes
User ID: 9922801
United States
01/31/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who has an infrared camera--- point that thing in the sky and have a look. That is all I will say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 638139

Unfortunately, I don't own one. What would we see with it in the sky? Please, elaborate. I sure hope it's not them UFO ships...to me the sounds are very creepy. Ie.:huge metal constructions grinding...can it really be that earth is expanding? If this was a movie, I'd think it's some vessels, made of some metal, that are being positioned and cloaked...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

I think whoever wrote the original statement you quoted is confused. It's not infrared, we're talking about low frequency sound. Infrasonic. The basics of what is being said is that the parts of the sounds that have been heard by humans is only a small portion of a much longer, powerful sound, but only that portion is audible to humans.

Kind of like a dog whistle
 Quoting: John Everytard

I am not confused at all---- use an ifrareud camera. I am not posting about this again. I will not post pics or anything either. I don;t need the hassle.

Try not to piss your pants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 636900

Lol. Hear ye, hear ye.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

No I have not uploaded it yet. I was waiting until around March. Out of the 4 documentaries I have released 3 of them have been free on the net from the start.

where can i find those free documentaries??
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I really hate to spam this site with my site or anything so I will just tell you to go to google and type in first

The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind

then

The Return of the Great Dragon

If you want to see my first documentary it's called THE ULTIMATE CON and it's about 9/11. Here is the trailer for that documentary that I put out in 2007. The trailer is the most watched 9/11 video on youtube of all time with just shy of 25 million views.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I really hate to spam this site with my site or anything so I will just tell you to go to google and type in first

then

and if you want to see my first documentary it's called THE ULTIMATE CON and it's about 9/11. here is the trailer for that documentary that I put out in 2007. The trailer is the most watched 9/11 video on youtube of all time with just shy of 25 million views.

i already watched the destroyer star
Great work btw

Gonna check out The return of the great dragon

THX
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5916429
United States
01/31/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sounds appear to be tied in to the electromagnetic field.
How is this affecting species on earth?
Observe the anomalies. That is science, observation.

thanks for Lucas.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

then

and if you want to see my first documentary it's called THE ULTIMATE CON and it's about 9/11. here is the trailer for that documentary that I put out in 2007. The trailer is the most watched 9/11 video on youtube of all time with just shy of 25 million views.

i already watched the destroyer star
Great work btw

Gonna check out The return of the great dragon

THX

Thanks... lots of work, years, went into the research behind Destroyer Star.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9919877
United States
Report Abusive Post

laugh at you on pulling the SHILL shit for anyone who questions and wants futher confirmation .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9919877

Well if you want peer reviews I suggest you get up off your butt and contact other scientists and get the peer review process started... How's that?

Point being when you start crying "SHILL ,SHILL!!" everytime someone makes a reasonable and logical comment you lose a ton of credibility.

I have no problem contacting other scientists btw.

Hey go look back through the post you just quoted. Where did I use the word shill once in there?

Hey... like I said before. If you want it peer reviewed then get up off your ass, stop telling me how wrong I am, and go get the process started.

Hey look back at my post. Where did I once say you were wrong?

In previous posts you qualified those that question as "SHILLs". Hence you have that history .
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alex Putney - Resonance Changes & Infrasound Standing Waves

[link to www.redicecreations.com]

his theory of infrasound standing waves and the resonance changes that we now, according to Alex, are going though.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well if you want peer reviews I suggest you get up off your butt and contact other scientists and get the peer review process started... How's that?

Point being when you start crying "SHILL ,SHILL!!" everytime someone makes a reasonable and logical comment you lose a ton of credibility.

Hey go look back through the post you just quoted. Where did I use the word shill once in there?

Hey... like I said before. If you want it peer reviewed then get up off your ass, stop telling me how wrong I am, and go get the process started.

In previous posts you qualified those that question as "SHILLs". Hence you have that history .

Listen I don't have time or patience to go tit for tat over something of utter uselessness.

How about this... how about I just say that you were right and I was wrong. That good enough for ya?

I just get kind of sick of people trying to tell ME to do something like "get the sound files"

If a person is so interested get up off your butt and do it yourself.

I never claimed to be perfect... I do like to scrap. Oh well... shoot me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5916429
United States
01/31/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alex Putney - Resonance Changes & Infrasound Standing Waves

[link to www.redicecreations.com]

his theory of infrasound standing waves and the resonance changes that we now, according to Alex, are going though.

Nice hit, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9919877
United States
01/31/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Listen I don't have time or patience to go tit for tat over something of utter uselessness.

How about this... how about I just say that you were right and I was wrong. That good enough for ya?

I just get kind of sick of people trying to tell ME to do something like "get the sound files"

And I didn't tell you to doa damn thing.

All I said was I'd like to peer reviews. Any scientist worth his salt is open to peer reviews. Shouldn't be threatening.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I didn't tell you to doa damn thing.

All I said was I'd like to peer reviews. Any scientist worth his salt is open to peer reviews. Shouldn't be threatening.

I did not say you did...

Hey... have you set up that peer review board yet?
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Piezoelectric Explosions in Fort Worth, Texas

[link to www.humanresonance.org]
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Infrasound Pulsation in Denver, Colorado

Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/31/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Sine Wave Alignment of Sacred Sites

A perfect circle bisecting the Earth describes the alignment of sacred energetic sites: a hoop of light. To the southeast of the Sphinx, directly east of the smallest pyramid is the massive limestone wall that defines an angular alignment not observed elsewhere in the Giza complex. The Wall of the Crow is a 600’ long by 30’ high megalithic wall undercut by a portal with a lintel that is among the largest fitted stones on the Giza plateau.
WhinG

User ID: 376071
Estonia
01/31/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8399009
United States
01/31/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll email the freaking professor myself if that's what it takes.

I would suggest if you are going to call BS on something you might want to have some proof first.

Email the guy, see if he did the interview. I know I am going to just so I can once and for all put this bs to rest and move on.

Lucas ~ I am remaining neutral on this & appreciate the effort you have put in! Please do email the professor to see if there might be links to audio files we could here.

I don't claim to know what the sounds are & have not heard them myself. I always have my iPhone with me though, so ~ I'll definitely record anything if I ever hear it!

I do remember seeing a show recently (on Discovery channel or something like that) about the Earth's magnetic core slowing down? I'll have to see if I can remember & find more pertinent info.

Peace
 Quoting: SeekingWisdom

I will also suggest, other than the you tube videos which are obviously within the standard hearing range of human, that many do not hear them because they have substandard range of hearing. Some of us in bodies that have a lot more dna connected are more likely to have an expanded hearing range. Also people that do not want to see or hear, will not see or hear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1886963
01/31/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhh... the old 1 star routine.

Well good for you ;)

and once again allow me to compensate 5*.

And we can add the Isle of man to the list.
Last friday afternoon, my only concern is that it sounded exactly like the "ships scraping against each other" sound which is all over youtube and could be a local dickhead playing arsehole's.
It could also have come from the masonic hall about 400m away, I wouldn't put it past them to "piss in the well". lol.
Aillas

User ID: 4549115
Netherlands
01/31/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude no worries, you know the tactics by now, don't you?

Ahhh well..... once more....posting comments on what you want or how the OP is perceived does make one sound like a spoiled little brat with no contributing skills whatsoever.

In fact, a found a research article done by the National Aerospace Laboratory NLR for the Dutch government concerning low-frequency sounds. [link to www.sodm.nl] if interested. I'm still reading it though.

Contribute by finding these articles in your country of origin and give some usefull insight in the phenomenon.
P.S. If you think it's a hoax, say why you think so. After all; a hoax should be an existing phenomenon that can be discussed theoreticaly and even scientifically
stand for something or fall for anything
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well... The cat is out of the bag now thanks to Dr. Khalilov and his research.

Now there is no longer an argument about if they are real or not...

Glad that part is over.
Civilblogger
User ID: 1888754
United States
01/31/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
What better way to take over the planet and enslave humanity across the globe then to develop technologies that make it look like god or a planet did it lmao..
The ultimate alibi !!!!! It wasn't me it was god, ad the brainwashed dumbed down masses fall for it.

GLP