Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,982 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,213,408
Pageviews Today: 1,654,662Threads Today: 426Posts Today: 6,946
01:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.

WeAreOne

User ID: 9489967
United Kingdom
02/01/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.
Just did a search for "bible" on amazon and it comes back with 63,396 Results

Wow, that's a lot of different bibles, translations and interpretations.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

And no need to mention every other religion have similiar threats like christianity, we better believe all of them to guarantee ourselves lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9973744

I saw a remarkable quote from somewhere and it went something like...

"I believe in one less god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"

Brilliant quote.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9973744
Turkey
02/01/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.

And no need to mention every other religion have similiar threats like christianity, we better believe all of them to guarantee ourselves lol.

"I believe in one less god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"

Brilliant quote.

:)
And it is always same thing when you try to discuss something with a religitard based on logic, they always end up threaten you with afterlife and hell, so sad :/
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1263100
Singapore
02/01/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9973744
Turkey
02/01/2012 07:58 AM

:)
And it is always same thing when you try to discuss something with a religitard based on logic, they always end up threaten you with afterlife and hell, so sad :/

If we look at logic, we could see that the Bible has always been correct. The Holy Bible is so good that even the koran which was written about 600 years after is made up of exactly the same characters. It would be like bringing out a new Harry Potter book 600 years later and claiming it is your own. Luckily for them God has not copywrited His Bible although He has issued a stern warning for those that choose to tamper with His word to discredit Him or to deceive the gullible and innocent.

The point of me being here warning people is not to threaten anyone with hell but to warn people. My message is that you don't have to suffer eternal burning in hell. You also need to understand that "religitard based logic" as you call it has nothing to do with the messenger. The Bible is Gods word, so it is God that is warning you, I am merely reminding people, just as many other people also are helping God spread His message. We are trying to save souls not destroy them. You need to be able to distinguish between your enemies and your friends, enemies want to hurt and destroy, friends want to help and save.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/01/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Foresight

User ID: 5157961
Australia
02/01/2012 07:19 AM

Bible is bullshit , so the fucking father and fucking son can go fuck their mother if they know who she is !

Blaspheming God will not hurt anyone but yourself, He is blinding you, you will perish if you fail to understand.

Thessalonians 2:[10] And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:

[11] That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity.

Zachariah 7:[9] Thus saith the Lord of hosts, saying: Judge ye true judgment, and shew ye mercy and compassion every man to his brother. [10] And oppress not the widow, and the fatherless, and the stranger, and the poor: and let not a man devise evil in his heart against his brother.

[11] But they would not hearken, and they turned away the shoulder to depart: and they stopped their ears, not to hear. [12] And they made their heart as the adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts sent in his spirit by the hand of the former prophets: so a great indignation came from the Lord of hosts. [13] And it came to pass that as he spoke, and they heard not: so shall they cry, and I will not hear, saith the Lord of hosts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/01/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Foresight

User ID: 5157961
Australia
02/01/2012 07:19 AM

Bible is bullshit , so the fucking father and fucking son can go fuck their mother if they know who she is !

Blaspheming God will not hurt anyone but yourself, He is blinding you, you will perish if you fail to understand.

Thessalonians 2:[10] And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:

[11] That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity.

Zachariah 7:[9] Thus saith the Lord of hosts, saying: Judge ye true judgment, and shew ye mercy and compassion every man to his brother. [10] And oppress not the widow, and the fatherless, and the stranger, and the poor: and let not a man devise evil in his heart against his brother.

[11] But they would not hearken, and they turned away the shoulder to depart: and they stopped their ears, not to hear. [12] And they made their heart as the adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts sent in his spirit by the hand of the former prophets: so a great indignation came from the Lord of hosts. [13] And it came to pass that as he spoke, and they heard not: so shall they cry, and I will not hear, saith the Lord of hosts.
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
02/01/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op,

I praise you for your effort. May I ask one thing?

If you look at my quote above do see why some choose not to follow your specific faith? I mean no harm in this question I ask.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8399009
United States
02/01/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
which "devil" is using TV? People, your antichrist "devil" are all the forces who are adversaries of God. There is no one devil on this world, its full of them! Most working thru the Khazar Zionists and Israel. You ones have got to come out of fairly tale land and into reality because you are wasting your minds and emotional energies on material that is NOT TRUE. Many of you good christians support Israel and many of you are employed by the antichrist forces and serve them well at your jobs, Bankers come to mind, plus you ones in the defense industries, the taxation government jobs and the like.
surfdaddy

User ID: 9661503
United States
02/01/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story Bro!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/01/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
WeAreOne
Truth Seeker, Free Thinker

United Kingdom

Brilliant quote.

This is actually another part of the deception that is being played out on humanity, the devil is constantly attacking Gods word and trying to deceive people. He is extremely cunning. There is only one God Almighty, the rest of them are nothing but idols. God Almighty, the Lord of hosts is a living God. To prove that He is real, he gave us the Bible, I use the Douay-Rheims as I mentioned before.

This question is quite complex in itself but I will try to summarise how the deception is playing out.
God Almighty the Lord of hosts the God of Israel is the only God that exists. He sent His son Jesus Christ, our Saviour. To prove that Jesus is Gods Son, God changed the calendar as a sign. So for thousands of years God Almighty who was, and is and is to come counted the years backwards, till the calendar got to the year 0 which then signaled the arrival of Jesus our Saviour. No other religion has done this because they are all satanic deceptions to gather souls and condemn them for eternity.

So now we have the announcement made by the only God Almighty, the Lord of hosts the Living God, not an idol. So Jesus then set up a church, which is the Roman Catholic church. Through the Roman Catholic church He gave us the Holy Sacraments which are needed for salvation. God also told us that the devil would not prevail against the church till the end, as He would be protecting it.

The devil since he can't shut down the Catholic church, can only discredit it, basically lost souls read something then they themselves promote the hatred towards Gods only church on earth today. This is why the hatred towards the church is so widespread. Now Catholics are also known as Christians, so the devil started setting up thousands of christian churches around the world, ordaining all sorts of riff-raff that commit abominations then preach, without any authority from God to their lost followers.

The Catholic church being so large could quite easily be infiltrated by one or some of the devils servants. Once they are there they can commit adultery, or molest children as is quite frequently mentioned. Understand that they are not doing Gods work. They are working for the devil, if they sin against God and fail to keep His commandments. They will be held accountable for their actions as we all will.

People need not worry about these things as they will happen in most large groups of people, they are trolls.
God knows exactly what everyone does and will repay accordingly. That also explains why there are so many versions of the Bible. Certain groups get together and change Bibles to mislead their blind followers. But God knows every dot that gets changed and who changed it and He also knows if anyone perished because of it, as the false prophets will be held responsible for all the souls they send to hell.

Most of the things I have mentioned are in the Bible, and we are being deceived, that is the truth.
The deception is so big that many will not believe it, but those that belong to God will all be gathered up when the time comes. The others are being blinded and rejected by God who knows all our secrets and our thoughts.

Know that nobody rejects God, It is God that rejects sinners.
The_New _Guy

User ID: 6217599
Canada
02/01/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
devil6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2802495
United States
02/01/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1263100

cruise

Hey clown..

Hell only exists inside of you.. Heaven as well.. You can stop the fear mongering, we're all onto you assholes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/01/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2802495
United States
02/01/2012 10:42 AM

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND

cruise

Hey clown..

Hell only exists inside of you.. Heaven as well.. You can stop the fear mongering, we're all onto you assholes.

I am not fear mongering, I am being honest. Soon you will see for yourself that I am not lying. God hates lies. Do you think I want to bring Gods Wrath against myself??

So you think I would come on here and lie and say that God will send liars to hell?? I could not joke nor lie about such a serious issue. Then I would be a false prophet and they are absolutely going to cop it.

Heaven and Hell are real, don't be fooled.
100% guaranteed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6199476
United States
02/01/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think I want to bring Gods Wrath against myself??

Yes.

:woowoo:

:crazyjack:
anonymous
User ID: 1593458
United States
02/01/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 13:11, "I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." Believe it, it's at the door!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/01/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Profit of Doom
Vada a bordo, cazzo!

United States

horsepoop
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/01/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Profit of Doom
Vada a bordo, cazzo!

United States

horsepoop

peace
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
02/01/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
WeAreOne

United Kingdom

Brilliant quote.

This is actually another part of the deception that is being played out on humanity, the devil is constantly attacking Gods word and trying to deceive people. He is extremely cunning. There is only one God Almighty, the rest of them are nothing but idols. God Almighty, the Lord of hosts is a living God. To prove that He is real, he gave us the Bible, I use the Douay-Rheims as I mentioned before.

This question is quite complex in itself but I will try to summarise how the deception is playing out.
God Almighty the Lord of hosts the God of Israel is the only God that exists. He sent His son Jesus Christ, our Saviour. To prove that Jesus is Gods Son, God changed the calendar as a sign. So for thousands of years God Almighty who was, and is and is to come counted the years backwards, till the calendar got to the year 0 which then signaled the arrival of Jesus our Saviour. No other religion has done this because they are all satanic deceptions to gather souls and condemn them for eternity.

So now we have the announcement made by the only God Almighty, the Lord of hosts the Living God, not an idol. So Jesus then set up a church, which is the Roman Catholic church. Through the Roman Catholic church He gave us the Holy Sacraments which are needed for salvation. God also told us that the devil would not prevail against the church till the end, as He would be protecting it.

The devil since he can't shut down the Catholic church, can only discredit it, basically lost souls read something then they themselves promote the hatred towards Gods only church on earth today. This is why the hatred towards the church is so widespread. Now Catholics are also known as Christians, so the devil started setting up thousands of christian churches around the world, ordaining all sorts of riff-raff that commit abominations then preach, without any authority from God to their lost followers.

The Catholic church being so large could quite easily be infiltrated by one or some of the devils servants. Once they are there they can commit adultery, or molest children as is quite frequently mentioned. Understand that they are not doing Gods work. They are working for the devil, if they sin against God and fail to keep His commandments. They will be held accountable for their actions as we all will.

People need not worry about these things as they will happen in most large groups of people, they are trolls.
God knows exactly what everyone does and will repay accordingly. That also explains why there are so many versions of the Bible. Certain groups get together and change Bibles to mislead their blind followers. But God knows every dot that gets changed and who changed it and He also knows if anyone perished because of it, as the false prophets will be held responsible for all the souls they send to hell.

Most of the things I have mentioned are in the Bible, and we are being deceived, that is the truth.
The deception is so big that many will not believe it, but those that belong to God will all be gathered up when the time comes. The others are being blinded and rejected by God who knows all our secrets and our thoughts.

Know that nobody rejects God, It is God that rejects sinners.

While I believe your answer has flaws in it I will not engage further in case my ego takes over. I would however like to thank you for your explanation and I appreciate your time.

peace
.9999 Silver

User ID: 1511245
Canada
02/01/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Apparently there won't be any of those Judao-Christion- Moslem types of fanatics there...

from what I can see ..where ever these people meet is Hell...

...bloody well looking forward to some piece from them finally.

hail Lucy the Lord of Light...

throws the best parties in town...

Silver
capitalist,facist,nazi,communist,
socialist,militarist,religi​ous nutbars...family nuked,gassed,or robbed by all of them. history never lies but but men who write it do.
take the man away you have the truth...
...grandpa stole first MIG17 in 52..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
WeAreOne

United Kingdom

While I believe your answer has flaws in it I will not engage further in case my ego takes over. I would however like to thank you for your explanation and I appreciate your time.

peace

Thanks for responding, If you have found some flaws in what I posted, please post them along with your evidence. Biblical evidence is what I prefer, it is not easy to explain so much with so few words, but I can provide Biblical evidence to back my claims.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10014616
United States
02/02/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan founded the Roman Church and God warns all must come out of her lest you receive her mark found upon all who serve the empire of Rome.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10014616
United States
02/02/2012 05:06 AM

Satan founded the Roman Church and God warns all must come out of her lest you receive her mark found upon all who serve the empire of Rome.

Was it the devil, or one of his demons that gave you this information?
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
02/02/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
WeAreOne

United Kingdom

peace

Thanks for responding, If you have found some flaws in what I posted, please post them along with your evidence. Biblical evidence is what I prefer, it is not easy to explain so much with so few words, but I can provide Biblical evidence to back my claims.

hf

To be honest I would prefer not to. We each have our own journey of learning and discovery. I have learnt that when I offer an opinion to someone with devote perceptions it will always come across as an attack. Not just on the poster but to others that read the same post.

I wish no person harm and I do not wish to openly question someone else's faith. I have a deep respect for all people and all faiths and I do not wish to be a catalyst for self doubt. I hope you understand?

The question I asked is as far as I like to go cool2

peace

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 02/02/2012 06:10 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
anonymous
User ID: 1593458
United States
02/01/2012 11:21 AM

Isaiah 13:11, "I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." Believe it, it's at the door!

It is much closer than what we think. Time is now more valuable than anything. People are in a daze and when the truth is revealed it will be to late to turn back. God is sick of the blasphemies and sick of the evil in the world. Sin is overflowing but we do know that most are not going to make it, unfortunately.

Only those that have already been chosen by God Almighty will make it to heaven, the rest will soon see how the devil has deceived them. That is the power of the Lord of hosts, nobody can deceive Him, and those that think they can are being blinded, they will not be able to understand as God will not allow it, no matter how much evidence is presented before them.

Gods justice is nothing like the justice system we have here on earth, God will not be corrupted, and no amount of money or gold or silver can save you on that day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9709573
United States
02/02/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
moshpit

STFU!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9709573
United States
02/02/2012 11:10 AM

moshpit

STFU!

You don't like the truth?
Your days are numbered and your breaths have already been counted, prepare for what is coming.

If you know, you still might have time to fix it, if you are not interested in fixing it well, that is your problem, not mine.

dumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9923635
United States
02/02/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus=Satan=Horus

Open your eyes, people! Same entiety. Different name. Masonry doesn't care what religion you are as long as you are in one. Huh. I wonder why this is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing! If we are all God's children, then your title is implying that God and Satan either are one in the same or have sex. Which is it, OP? God is supposed to be father of all children, right? Explanation, please!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 11:35 AM

Jesus=Satan=Horus

Open your eyes, people! Same entiety. Different name. Masonry doesn't care what religion you are as long as you are in one. Huh. I wonder why this is.

These pathetic losers that do the masons dirty work are the ones that are causing the problems we have on earth today, they are the ones that have infiltrated all the positions of human power on earth, they are Gods enemies and very soon their illusion will be shattered. Their tyranny is going to fall back on themselves.

What they are doing me sick:

yakIdol1

If you do some research into the masons you will soon discover that they are the devils right hand, they are the ones deceiving the masses, they are the ones infiltrating all levels of government, right down to your local council, with all their satanic lodges everywhere, Luckily God is on the way and will sort all those idol worshipers out, I feel sorry and have pity on them, they are such fools and are being dragged down, with their boss and father the devil himself. They will burn forever and ever, eternity is a loooong time to suffer. What a shame.

They are not fussy about who joins, the devil will take anyone to hell with him, it is his job.
Flee from the masons as they are going to get smashed beyond what even they, (that are as evil as they come) could not even begin to imagine. Their evil works will be like nothing compared to what they have waiting for them as we speak. Their glory is fast running out. Hell is waiting for them and all their followers now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 11:51 AM

Another thing! If we are all God's children, then your title is implying that God and Satan either are one in the same or have sex. Which is it, OP? God is supposed to be father of all children, right? Explanation, please!

Although God created everybody and everything, including the devil, He does not want sinners, He rejects them all because sinners follow their father the devil, and agree and enjoy doing his dirty work for him, that is how you know the difference. That is why God is coming to send all sinners to hell with their father, it is only fair that if they spent their short and very brief lives on earth following the devil and ignoring Gods commandments stealing and killing their innocent brothers and sisters that share Gods planet which God created, they will also (because God Almighty is so just and fair) spend eternity with their idol, burning and sharing hell with him and all his workers of iniquity.

1 John 3:[6] Whosoever abideth in him, sinneth not; and whosoever sinneth, hath not seen him, nor known him. [7] Little children, let no man deceive you. He that doth justice is just, even as he is just. [8] He that committeth sin is of the devil: for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose, the Son of God appeared, that he might destroy the works of the devil. [9] Whosoever is born of God, committeth not sin: for his seed abideth in him, and he can not sin, because he is born of God. [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Whosoever is not just, is not of God, nor he that loveth not his brother.

1 Kings 21:[13] And bringing two men, sons of the devil, they made them sit against him: and they, like men of the devil, bore witness against him before the people, saying: Naboth hath blasphemed God and the king: wherefore they brought him forth without the city, and stoned him to death.

Acts Of Apostles 13:[10] Said: O full of all guile, and of all deceit, child of the devil, enemy of all justice, thou ceasest not to pervert the right ways of the Lord.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/02/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

WeAreOne

United Kingdom
02/02/2012 06:09 AM

To be honest I would prefer not to. We each have our own journey of learning and discovery. I have learnt that when I offer an opinion to someone with devote perceptions it will always come across as an attack. Not just on the poster but to others that read the same post.

I wish you well on your journey
May God Almighty Bless you
and keep you.

hfblwkss

GLP