Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,559 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 98,236
Pageviews Today: 174,251Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,257
01:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1263100
Singapore
02/03/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3200567
United States
02/03/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.
turn off the tv says the guy posting on the internet... walk on home shill boy your obviously a little lower down the evolutionary chain than the rest of us
Foresight

User ID: 10095255
Australia
02/03/2012 06:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just wondering, am I the only one seeing this set up?

Has anyone else thought about this and does anyone else see what is happening?

Can anyone see the devils work and workers?

If you fail to understand what I am saying you could be in for a sudden shock, when you find out that it is all true.

This is the information that the devil does not want you to know as it is his game plan exposed, for all his wicked followers to see. The just should remove themselves from the devil and all his children, best not to touch anything that belongs to them, lest you also fall with them and Gods Wrath which is soon to arrive fall upon you as well and you spend an eternity burning in hell with them all, screaming and gnashing your teeth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1263100

Hey FUCKWIT , get a life !! There is no GOD OR jesus , you will stew in your own juices , as there is no help from your imaginary diety .. !!!
 Quoting: Foresight

Wow, you fit the biblical definition of an antichrist perfectly. Someone who denies that that the Father or the Son exist.

Hey... good luck with that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9979818

Shake your head ICELAND , your brain is frozen !!!!
Foresight

User ID: 10095255
Australia
02/03/2012 07:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just did a search for "bible" on amazon and it comes back with 63,396 Results

Wow, that's a lot of different bibles, translations and interpretations.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

And no need to mention every other religion have similiar threats like christianity, we better believe all of them to guarantee ourselves lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9973744

I saw a remarkable quote from somewhere and it went something like...

"I believe in one less god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"

Brilliant quote.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

A 1 + + good ! 5 * and a huge yeah ha !!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/03/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2012 05:31 AM

turn off the tv says the guy posting on the internet... walk on home shill boy your obviously a little lower down the evolutionary chain than the rest of us

Don't worry the devil is working on the internet as well. The information I am giving you is the truth.
The devil does not want anyone to know what is going on, he wants you all dumbed down. The whole net is riddled with their propaganda. The devils children gang up on posts for example, like they do in China, the devil has thousands of his servants working tirelessly, to censor or discredit the truth.

You all need to wake up because The Lord of Hosts is preparing to strike the earth. The fury of the Lord of Hosts is about to be unleashed upon you. Please understand what I am saying, I am not making this up.

Lets be realistic, God has already told us in the Bible that few are going to make it, you need to stop sinning right now. and turn back to God.
That He may have mercy upon you.

Zephaniah 2]
{2:1} Assemble, be gathered together, O people not worthy to be loved.
{2:2} Until the decree settles accounts, the day like dust is passing away, before which the wrath of the fury of the Lord may overcome you, before which the day of the anger of the Lord may overcome you.
{2:3} Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth; you who have been working are his judgment. Seek the just, seek the meek. So then, in some way, you might be hidden in the day of the fury of the Lord.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/03/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
A word of Warning to my Catholic friends, flee from the beast, do not assist it in any way lest Gods wrath come upon you as well.

We are running out of time.
I need to advise those of you who feel that way inclined to turn the the Catholic church and participate in the Holy Sacraments, especially mass, confession and communion.

We need these things. Jesus warned us in advance.
Sinners on the other hand should not participate in Holy Communion without having confession and repenting. It could provoke Gods wrath.

Speaker Pelosi on "When Life Begins"

[link to www.youtube.com]

Fanatical—Nancy Pelosi On When Life Begins

Pelosi Dodges Question on Jesus' Right to Life

Isaiah 1:[10] Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom, give ear to the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrha.

[11] To what purpose do you offer me the multitude of your victims, saith the Lord? I am full, I desire not holocausts of rams, and fat of fatlings, and blood of calves, and lambs, and buck goats. [12] When you came to appear before me, who required these things at your hands, that you should walk in my courts? [13] Offer sacrifice no more in vain: incense is an abomination to me. The new moons, and the sabbaths, and other festivals I will not abide, your assemblies are wicked. [14] My soul hateth your new moons, and your solemnities: they are become troublesome to me, I am weary of bearing them. [15] And when you stretch forth your hands, I will turn away my eyes from you: and when you multiply prayer, I will not hear: for your hands are full of blood.

[16] Wash yourselves, be clean, take away the evil of your devices from my eyes: cease to do perversely, [17] Learn to do well: seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge for the fatherless, defend the widow. [18] And then come, and accuse me, saith the Lord: if your sins be as scarlet, they shall be made as white as snow: and if they be red as crimson, they shall be white as wool. [19] If you be willing, and will hearken to me, you shall eat the good things of the land. [20] But if you will not, and will provoke me to wrath: the sword shall devour you because the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

[21] How is the faithful city, that was full of judgment, become a harlot? justice dwelt in it, but now murderers. [22] Thy silver is turned into dross: thy wine is mingled with water. [23] Thy princes are faithless, companions of thieves: they all love bribes, the run after rewards. They judge not for the fatherless: and the widow's cometh not in to them. [24] Therefore saith the Lord the God of hosts, the mighty one of Israel: Ah! I will comfort myself over my adversaries: and I will be revenged of my enemies. [25] And I will turn my hand to thee, and I will clean purge away thy dress, and I will take away all thy tin.

[28] And he shall destroy the wicked, and the sinners together: and they that have forsaken the Lord, shall be consumed. [29] For they shall be confounded for the idols, to which they have sacrificed: and you shall be ashamed of the gardens which you have chosen. [30] When you shall be as an oak with the leaves falling off, and as a garden without water.

[31] And your strength shall be as the ashes of tow, and your work as a spark: and both shall burn together, and there shall be none to quench it.

Ezeckiel) 23:[39] And when they sacrificed their children to their idols, and went into my sanctuary the same day to profane it: they did these things even in the midst of my house.

1 Corinthians 11:[21] For every one taketh before his own supper to eat. And one indeed is hungry and another is drunk. [22] What, have you not houses to eat and to drink in? Or despise ye the church of God; and put them to shame that have not? What shall I say to you? Do I praise you? In this I praise you not. [23] For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread. [24] And giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye, and eat: this is my body, which shall be delivered for you: this do for the commemoration of me. [25] In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me.

[26] For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come. [27] Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord. [28] But let a man prove himself: and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of the chalice. [29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord. [30] Therefore are there many infirm and weak among you, and many sleep.

[31] But if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. [32] But whilst we are judged, we are chastised by the Lord, that we be not condemned with this world. [33] Wherefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. [34] If any man be hungry, let him eat at home; that you come not together unto judgment. And the rest I will set in order, when I come.

Mark 14:[18] And when they were at table and eating, Jesus saith: Amen I say to you, one of you that eateth with me shall betray me. [19] But they began to be sorrowful, and to say to him one by one: Is it I? [20] Who saith to them: One of the twelve, who dippeth with me his hand in the dish.

[21] And the Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man shall be betrayed. It were better for him, if that man had not been born. [22] And whilst they were eating, Jesus took bread; and blessing, broke, and gave to them, and said: Take ye. This is my body. [23] And having taken the chalice, giving thanks, he gave it to them. And they all drank of it. [24] And he said to them: This is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many. [25] Amen I say to you, that I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day when I shall drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Psalms 49: [16] But to the sinner God hath said: Why dost thou declare my justices, and take my covenant in thy mouth? [17] Seeing thou hast hated discipline: and hast cast my words behind thee. [18] If thou didst see a thief thou didst run with him: and with adulterers thou hast been a partaker. [19] Thy mouth hath abounded with evil, and thy tongue framed deceits. [20] Sitting thou didst speak against thy brother, and didst lay a scandal against thy mother's son:

[21] These things hast thou done, and I was silent. Thou thoughtest unjustly that I should be like to thee: but I will reprove thee, and set before thy face. [22] Understand these things, you that forget God; lest he snatch you away, and there be none to deliver you. [23] The sacrifice of praise shall glorify me: and there is the way by which I will shew him the salvation of God.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/04/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who Can Be Against Me

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/04/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Buchi - What A Mighty God

AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
02/04/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I masturbated to sexy pictures of my wife this morning---have I sinned?

rockon

I love threads like these---utter idiocy comes out in all of us!
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/04/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
02/04/2012 02:10 PM

rockon

Please Forgive Them

music
theSearchingJones

User ID: 7804665
United States
02/04/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
satan's children = religious believers
oh how the 2 sided sword of Truth cuts through the religious BS(~).

hell is a religious belief. that's where religious believers are, right now, until they break the chains that bind them there = a relationship with Our Creator(~).

peace be with You > satan's children(~). I hope your enjoying your roast time(~).
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.

I forgive myself, I Love myself, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I forgive you, I love you, Thank you.

God Bless You;
I Bless You;
Bless Yourself(~).

Love is the answer ~ Peace be with You.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
SMOUSE
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

I love threads like these---utter idiocy comes out in all of us!
 Quoting: AmericanJedi

Woah me too!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/04/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will praise You - Rebecca St James

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/05/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
O Come O Come Emmanuel

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/06/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Game On"

Malachi 2:[17] You have wearied the Lord with your words, and you said: Wherein have we wearied him? In that you say: Every one that doth evil, is good in the sight of the Lord, and such please him: or surely where is the God of judgment?

Wisdom 5:[15] For the hope of the wicked is as dust, which is blown away with the wind, and as a thin froth which is dispersed by the storm: and a smoke that is scattered abroad by the wind: and as the remembrance of a guest of one day that passeth by.

[16] But the just shall live for evermore: and their reward is with the Lord, and the care of them with the most High. [17] Therefore shall they receive a kingdom of glory, and a crown of beauty at the hand of the Lord: for with his right hand he will cover them, and with his holy arm he will defend them. [18] And his zeal will take armour, and he will arm the creature for the revenge of his enemies.[19] He will put on justice as a breastplate, and will take true judgment instead of a helmet. [20] He will take equity for an invincible shield:

[21] And he will sharpen his severe wrath for a spear, and the whole world shall fight with him against the unwise. [22] Then shafts of lightning shall go directly from the clouds, as from a bow well bent, they shall be shot out, and shall fly to the mark. [23] And thick hail shall be cast upon them from the stone casting wrath: the water of the sea shall rage against them, and the rivers shall run together in a terrible manner. [24] A mighty wind shall stand up against them, and as a whirlwind shall divide them: and their iniquity shall bring all the earth to a desert, and wickedness shall overthrow the thrones of the mighty.

1 Chronicles 16:[22] Touch not my anointed: and do no evil to my prophets.

Roy Jones - Can't Be Touched Bass Boosted

1 Samuel 24:[13] The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord revenge me of thee: but my hand shall not be upon thee.[14] As also it is said in the old proverb: From the wicked shall wickedness come forth: therefore my hand shall not be upon thee. [15] After whom dost thou pursue? After a dead dog, after a flea.

[16] Be the Lord judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and judge my cause, and deliver me out of thy hand.

Isaiah 5:[20] Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

[21] Woe to you that are wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own conceits. [22] Woe to you that are mighty to drink wine, and stout men at drunkenness. [23] That justify the wicked for gifts, and take away the justice of the just from him. [24] Therefore as the tongue of the fire devoureth the stubble, and the heat of the dame consumeth it: so shall their root be as ashes, and their bud shall go up as dust: for they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and have blasphemed the word of the Holy One of Israel. [25] Therefore is the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched out his hand upon them, and struck them: and the mountains were troubled, and their carcasses became as dung in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

[26] And he will lift up a sign to the nations afar off, and will whistle to them from the ends of the earth: and behold they shall come with speed swiftly.

God is so good

Deuteronomy 30:[10] Yet so if thou hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and keep his precepts and ceremonies, which are written in this law: and return to the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul.

[11] This commandment, that I command thee this day is not above thee, nor far off from thee: [12] Nor is it in heaven, that thou shouldst say: Which of us can go up to heaven to bring it unto us, and we may hear and fulfill it in work? [13] Nor is it beyond the sea: that thou mayst excuse thyself, and say: Which of us can cross the sea, and bring it unto us: that we may hear, and do that which is commanded? [14] But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth and in thy heart, that thou mayst do it. [15] Consider that I have set before thee this day life and good, and on the other hand death and evil:

[16] That thou mayst love the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways, and keep his commandments and ceremonies and judgments, and thou mayst live, and he may multiply thee, and bless thee in the land, which thou shalt go in to possess. [17] But if thy heart be turned away, so that thou wilt not hear, and being deceived with error thou adore strange gods, and serve them: [18] I foretell thee this day that thou shalt perish, and shalt remain but a short time in the land, to which thou shalt pass over the Jordan, and shalt go in to possess it. [19] I call heaven and earth to witness this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Choose therefore life, that both thou and thy seed may live: [20] And that thou mayst love the Lord thy God, and obey his voice, and adhere to him (for he is thy life, and the length of thy days,)

The value of time..

Wisdom 14: [7] For blessed is the wood, by which justice cometh. [8] But the idol that is made by hands, is cursed, as well it, as he that made it: he because he made it; and it because being frail it is called a god. [9] But to God the wicked and his wickedness are hateful alike. [10] For that which is made, together with him that made it, shall suffer torments.

[11] Therefore there shall be no respect had even to the idols of the Gentiles: because the creatures of God are turned to an abomination, and a temptation to the souls of men, and a snare to the feet of the unwise. [12] For the beginning of fornication is the devising of idols: and the invention of them is the corruption of life. [13] For neither were they from the beginning, neither shall they be for ever. [14] For by the vanity of men they came into the world: and therefore they shall be found to come shortly to an end. [15] For a father being afflicted with bitter grief, made to himself the image of his son who was quickly taken away: and him who then had died as a man, he began now to worship as a god, and appointed him rites and sacrifices among his servants.

[16] Then in process of time, wicked custom prevailing, this error was kept as a law, and statues were worshipped by the commandment of tyrants. [17] And those whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt far off, they brought their resemblance from afar, and made an express image of the king whom they had a mind to honour: that by this their diligence, they might honour as present, him that was absent. [18] And to worshipping of these, the singular diligence also of the artificer helped to set forward the ignorant.[19] For he being willing to please him that employed him, laboured with all his art to make the resemblance in the best manner. [20] And the multitude of men, carried away by the beauty of the work, took him now for a god that a little before was but honoured as a man.

[21] And this was the occasion of deceiving human life: for men serving either their affection, or their kings, gave the incommunicable name to stones and wood. [22] And it was not enough for them to err about the knowledge of God, but whereas they lived in a great war of ignorance, they call so many and so great evils peace. [23] For either they sacrifice their own children, or use hidden sacrifices, or keep watches full of madness, [24] So that now they neither keep life, nor marriage undefiled, but one killeth another through envy, or grieveth him by adultery: [25] And all things are mingled together, blood, murder, theft and dissimulation, corruption and unfaithfulness, tumults and perjury, disquieting of the good,

[26] Forgetfulness of God, defiling of souls, changing of nature, disorder in marriage, and the irregularity of adultery and uncleanness. [27] For the worship of abominable idols is the cause, and the beginning and end of all evil. [28] For either they are mad when they are merry: or they prophesy lies, or they live unjustly, or easily forswear themselves. [29] For whilst they trust in idols, which are without life, though they swear amiss, they look not to be hurt. [30] But for two things they shall be justly punished, because they have thought not well of God, giving heed to idols, and have sworn unjustly, in guile despising justice.

[31] For it is not the power of them, by whom they swear, but the just vengeance of sinners always punisheth the transgression of the unjust.

Saylah - Christ In My Flow

Baruch 6:[49] How then can they be thought to be gods, that can neither deliver themselves from war, nor save themselves from evils? [50] For seeing they are but of wood, and laid over with gold, and with silver, it shall be known hereafter that they are false things, by all nations and kings: and it shall be manifest that they are no gods, but the work of men's hands, and that there is no work of God in them.

[51] Whence, therefore, is it known that they are not gods, but the work of men's hands, and no work of God is in them? [52] They cannot set up a king over the land, nor give rain to men. [53] They determine no causes, nor deliver countries from oppression; because they can do nothing, and are as daws between heaven and earth. [54] For when fire shall fall upon the house of these gods of wood, and of silver, and of gold, their priests indeed will flee away, and be saved: but they themselves shall be burnt in the midst like beams. [55] And they cannot withstand a king and war. How then can it be supposed, or admitted that they are gods?

[56] Neither are these gods of wood, and of stone, and laid over with gold, and with silver, able to deliver themselves from thieves or robbers: they that are stronger than them, [57] Shall take from them the gold, and silver, and the raiment wherewith they are clothed, and shall go their way, neither shall they help themselves. [58] Therefore it is better to be a king that sheweth his power: or else a profitable vessel in the house, with which the owner thereof will be well satisfied: or a door in the house, to keep things safe that are therein, than such false gods. [59] The sun, and the moon, and the stars being bright, and sent forth for profitable uses, are obedient. [60] In like manner the lightning, when it breaketh forth, is easy to be seen: and after the same manner the wind bloweth in every country.

[61] And the clouds when God commandeth them to go over the whole world, do that which is commanded them. [62] The fire also being sent from above to consume mountains and woods, doth as it is commanded. But these neither in shew, nor in power are like to any one of them. [63] Wherefore it is neither to be thought, nor to be said, that they are gods: since they are neither able to judge causes, nor to do any good to men. [64] Knowing, therefore, that they are not gods, fear them not. [65] For neither can they curse kings, nor bless them.

[66] Neither do they shew signs in the heaven to the nations, nor shine as the sun, nor give light as the moon. [67] Beasts are better than they, which can fly under a covert, and help themselves. [68] Therefore there is no manner of appearance that they are gods: so fear them not. [69] For as a scarecrow in a garden of cucumbers keepeth nothing, so are their gods of wood, and of silver, and laid over with gold. [70] They are no better than a white thorn in a garden, upon which every bird sitteth. In like manner also their gods of wood, and laid over with gold, and with silver, are like to a dead body cast forth in the dark.

[71] By the purple also and the scarlet which are motheaten upon them, you shall know that they are not gods. And they themselves at last are consumed, and shall be a reproach in the country. [72] Better, therefore, is the just man that hath no idols: for he shall be far from reproach.

Leviticus 19:[4] Turn ye not to idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods. I am the Lord your God.

Joel 2:[11] And the Lord hath uttered his voice before the face of his army: for his armies are exceeding great, for they are strong and execute his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible: and who can stand it? [12] Now therefore saith the Lord: Be converted to me with all your heart, in fasting, and in weeping, and in mourning. [13] And rend your hearts, and not your garments, and turn to the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, patient and rich in mercy, and ready to repent of the evil. [14] Who knoweth but he will return, and forgive, and leave a blessing behind him, sacrifice and libation to the Lord your God?

Time Waits For No One

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/06/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: !!!God wants us to Love & Trust Him!!! Proof He loves us and He cares.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/06/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
sunspeedbananlflashsiren2banned2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/07/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU, GOD - I AM SO BLESSED

Jeremiah 14:[10] Thus saith the Lord to his people, that have loved to move their feet, and have not rested, and have not pleased the Lord: He will now remember their iniquities, and visit their sins.

1 Samuel 2:[1] My heart hath rejoiced in the Lord, and my horn is exalted in my God: my mouth is enlarged over my enemies: because I have joyed in thy salvation. [2] There is none holy as the Lord is: for there is no other beside thee, and there is none strong like our God. [3] Do not multiply to speak lofty things, boasting: let old matters depart from your mouth: for the Lord is a God of all knowledge, and to him are thoughts prepared. [4] The bow of the mighty is overcome, and the weak are girt with strength.

I WORSHIP YOU, JESUS Praise and Worship Songs with Lyrics zmozeksongsforgod

Psalms 26:The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the protector of my life: of whom shall I be afraid? [2] Whilst the wicked draw near against me, to eat my flesh. My enemies that trouble me, have themselves been weakened, and have fallen. [3] If armies in camp should stand together against me, my heart shall not fear. If a battle should rise up against me, in this will I be confident. [4] One thing I have asked of the Lord, this will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. That I may see the delight of the Lord, and may visit his temple. [5] For he hath hidden me in his tabernacle; in the day of evils, he hath protected me in the secret place of his tabernacle.

[6] He hath exalted me upon a rock: and now he hath lifted up my head above my enemies. I have gone round, and have offered up in his tabernacle a sacrifice of jubilation: I will sing, and recite a psalm to the Lord. [7] Hear, O Lord, my voice, with which I have cried to thee: have mercy on me and hear me. [8] My heart hath said to thee: My face hath sought thee: thy face, O Lord, will I still seek. [9] Turn not away thy face from me; decline not in thy wrath from thy servant. Be thou my helper, forsake me not; do not thou despise me, O God my Saviour. [10] For my father and my mother have left me: but the Lord hath taken me up.

[11] Set me, O Lord, a law in thy way, and guide me in the right path, because of my enemies. [12] Deliver me not over to the will of them that trouble me; for unjust witnesses have risen up against me; and iniquity hath lied to itself. [13] I believe to see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living. [14] Expect the Lord, do manfully, and let thy heart take courage, and wait thou for the Lord.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/07/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boom, Boom, Pow

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/07/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Happy"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10085061
United States
02/07/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
But they are his children and can do nothing other than burn with their father in the lake of fire.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/07/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10085061
United States
02/07/2012 10:18 PM

But they are his children and can do nothing other than burn with their father in the lake of fire.

Flame - Power

Ezeckiel 33:Thus you have spoken, saying: Our iniquities, and our sins are upon us, and we pine away in them: how then can we live?

[11] Say to them: As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will you die, [12] Thou therefore, O son of man, say to the children of thy people: The justice of the just shall not deliver him, in what day soever he shall sin: and the wickedness of the wicked shall not hurt him, in what day soever he shall turn from his wickedness: and the just shall not be able to live in his justice, in what day soever he shall sin. [13] Yea, if I shall say to the just that he shall surely live, and he, trusting in his justice, commit iniquity: all his justices shall be forgotten, and in his iniquity, which he hath committed, in the same shall he die. [14] And if I shall say to the wicked: Thou shalt surely die: and he do penance for his sin, and do judgment and justice, [15] And if that wicked man restore the pledge, and render what he had robbed, and walk in the commandments of life, and do no unjust thing: he shall surely live, and shall not die.

[16] None of his sins, which he hath committed, shall be imputed to him: he hath done judgment and justice, he shall surely live. [17] And the children of thy people have said: The way of the Lord is not equitable: whereas their own way is unjust. [18] For when the just shall depart from his justice, and commit iniquities, he shall die in them. [19] And when the wicked shall depart from his wickedness, and shall do judgments, and justice: he shall live in them. [20] And you say: The way of the Lord is not right, I will judge every one of you according to his ways.

Chante Moore (ft Da Brat) - Take Care Of Me

Ezeckiel 37:[3] And he said to me: Son of man, dost thou think these bones shall live? And I answered: O Lord God, thou knowest. [4] And he said to me: Prophesy concerning these bones; and say to them: Ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. [5] Thus saith the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will send spirit into you, and you shall live.

[6] And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to grow over you, and will cover you with skin: and I will give you spirit and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord. [7] And I prophesied as he had commanded me: and as I prophesied there was a noise, and behold a commotion: and the bones came together, each one to its joint. [8] And I saw, and behold the sinews, and the flesh came up upon them: and the skin was stretched out over them, but there was no spirit in them. [9] And he said to me: Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, O son of man, and say to the spirit: Thus saith the Lord God: Come, spirit, from the four winds, and blow upon these slain, and let them live again. [10] And I prophesied as he had commanded me: and the spirit came into them, and they lived: and they stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

When the Spirit of the Lord by Fred Hammond with lyrics

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/08/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10101446
Canada
02/08/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you fail to understand what I am saying you could be in for a sudden shock, when you find out that it is all true.
This is the information that the devil does not want you to know as it is his game plan exposed, for all his wicked followers to see. The just should remove themselves from the devil and all his children, best not to touch anything that belongs to them, lest you also fall with them and Gods Wrath which is soon to arrive fall upon you as well and you spend an eternity burning in hell with them all, screaming and gnashing your teeth.

Unfortunately, the shock is going to come to you!!!

You have bought into the biggest deception ever purpotrated on this planet...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4619492
United States
02/08/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to christiandefense.org]

A Concise Look at the Nature and Duration of Hell

Many Christians and non-Christians alike downplay the biblical presentation of God’s wrath for the unregenerate and their final abode in hell—namely, “everlasting punishment.” The Universalists, Inclusivists, and groups such as the Seventh-Day Adventists and Jehovah’s Witnesses boldly reject the “biblical doctrine” of hell. While this doctrine can be quite difficult to comprehend and thus, accept, biblical doctrine is not determined by emotion or philosophy, but rather by the exegesis of the text. God’s Word is true regardless if one accepts or rejects it (cf. 2 Tim. 3:16).

the rest at link....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
02/08/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hell is the grave,there is no hell fire,stop the scare tactics.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

read the article?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/08/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2012 02:08 PM

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

read the article?

What if you are wrong and hell is real and ready right now??
Read the Bible, Hell is real and waiting for ALL sinners.

We no speak americano

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Singapore
02/08/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10101446
Canada
02/08/2012 01:56 PM

Unfortunately, the shock is going to come to you!!!

You have bought into the biggest deception ever purpotrated on this planet...

Don't Push Me

Joshua 10:Go, and set your feet on the necks of these kings. And when they had gone, and put their feet upon the necks of them lying under them, [25] He said again to them: Fear not, neither be ye dismayed, take courage and be strong: for so will the Lord do to all your enemies, against whom you fight.

[26] And Josue struck, and slew them, and hanged them upon five gibbets, and they hung until the evening. [27] And when the sun was down, he commanded the soldiers to take them down from the gibbets. And after they were taken down, they cast them into the cave where they had lain hid, and put great stones at the mouth thereof, which remain until this day.

Ecclesiasticus 41:[8] The children of sinners become children of abominations, and they that converse near the houses of the ungodly. [9] The inheritance of the children of sinners shall perish, and with their posterity shall be a perpetual reproach. [10] The children will complain of an ungodly father, because for his sake they are in reproach.

[11] Woe to you, ungodly men, who have forsaken the law of the most high Lord.[12] And if you be born, you shall be born in malediction: and if you die, in malediction shall be your portion. [13] All things that are of the earth, shall return into the earth: so the ungodly shall from malediction to destruction. [14] The mourning of men is about their body, but the name of the ungodly shall be blotted out. [15] Take care of a good name: for this shall continue with thee, more than a thousand treasures precious and great.

[16] A good life hath its number of days: but a good name shall continue for ever.

GLP