Conciousness, filters and the eschatological age

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10934884
Canada
02/17/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Conciousness, filters and the eschatological age
So often people like to tell you their bent and reasoning on the eschaton, only to rehydrate the dominant mythologies.

Mythologies or their current surviving offspring, Religion, like to dictate archetypal boxes for thought and often obscure fact for self fulfilling theories.

The more grandiose and explosive these theories seem to be, the more acolytes that seem to be mesmerized by them.

Currently, we are hurtling toward a supposed galactic Syzygy with the galactic ecliptic lining up with the consequent yearly alignment of the Sun, Moon and Earth.

Through the works of Herodotus, we are informed that the year 3114 which harboured a Venus transit of the Sun was a deluge year with major flooding of the Nile delta and a grave inundation of the surrounding civilizations.

Venus' transits are not that uncommonplace. They are observable in 8 year tandems on an oscilliating 110 and 121 year cycles.

The reason that the tidal inundations of 3114 are of a twofold significance are that they correlate not only with larger Judeo-Christian stories, but with the Lunar tables of the Meso Americans and it's long count calendar.

The exponentializing tun cycles and the final 260 day Tzolkin element seem to come to an end, depending on source, to either the 28th of October 2012 or the yearly syzygy of Dec 21 with the added galactic element coming into Play.

The difficult aspect, in modern day terms, is there is no accord as to what the set definition of galactic ecliptic is or entails specifically.

The mother void and image of such evokes images of calm serenity. However, if the galaxy is as it's planetary bodies of dipole charge; What is the larger suggestion.

Are we to be inundated with a wave of neutral, slowing planetary bodies with its lengthening waveforms, muting colours and tone. Perhaps, Being the impetus of pressure which sets the Sun on a cascade while diminishing the Earths magnetic protections?

Is there a possibility that a Judeo-Christian revealing will occur; transcendentalizing all thoughtform on the planet by the sheer electrical potential or deductance.

The possibilities are as endless as our conciousness allows and perhaps this time of collective concentration on these potentials is the sole defining change which will arise.

Thoughts?
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

Hindsight will reveal all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7111119

Not if a monumental enough shift in conciousness occurs.

Oh, this must be old hat for you professor? I guess you "wanna take a ride"

LOL, And that's exactly why I am looking for subconcious cues from others; I am trying to outwit myself and feel like we don't need an external fire to free us.

I can call into example catastrophic brain injuries from blunt force or electrical traumas where the slate is wiped clean. In fact the mind has to go through precursors such as echolallia and rhythmic tone to even resubstantiate communication.

In fact the deductive point is the babylonian glossalallia may have been induced by a cataclysm so extreme as t frce the entire collective of humanity to relearn. This is why I brought up the fact of 3114 BCE and the great flood emanating from the nile delta.

And no I'm not in organized academia. I'm just a guy on a tourbus with a penchant for reading and talking to folks that most think of as eccentric.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
02/17/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So often people like to tell you their bent and reasoning on the eschaton, only to rehydrate the dominant mythologies.

Mythologies or their current surviving offspring, Religion, like to dictate archetypal boxes for thought and often obscure fact for self fulfilling theories.

The more grandiose and explosive these theories seem to be, the more acolytes that seem to be mesmerized by them.

Currently, we are hurtling toward a supposed galactic Syzygy with the galactic ecliptic lining up with the consequent yearly alignment of the Sun, Moon and Earth.

Through the works of Herodotus, we are informed that the year 3114 which harboured a Venus transit of the Sun was a deluge year with major flooding of the Nile delta and a grave inundation of the surrounding civilizations.

Venus' transits are not that uncommonplace. They are observable in 8 year tandems on an oscilliating 110 and 121 year cycles.

The reason that the tidal inundations of 3114 are of a twofold significance are that they correlate not only with larger Judeo-Christian stories, but with the Lunar tables of the Meso Americans and it's long count calendar.

The exponentializing tun cycles and the final 260 day Tzolkin element seem to come to an end, depending on source, to either the 28th of October 2012 or the yearly syzygy of Dec 21 with the added galactic element coming into Play.

The difficult aspect, in modern day terms, is there is no accord as to what the set definition of galactic ecliptic is or entails specifically.

The mother void and image of such evokes images of calm serenity. However, if the galaxy is as it's planetary bodies of dipole charge; What is the larger suggestion.

Are we to be inundated with a wave of neutral, slowing planetary bodies with its lengthening waveforms, muting colours and tone. Perhaps, Being the impetus of pressure which sets the Sun on a cascade while diminishing the Earths magnetic protections?

Is there a possibility that a Judeo-Christian revealing will occur; transcendentalizing all thoughtform on the planet by the sheer electrical potential or deductance.

The possibilities are as endless as our conciousness allows and perhaps this time of collective concentration on these potentials is the sole defining change which will arise.

Thoughts?

You know what that statement reminds me of, Dionysian?

It reminds me of the way we 'lose' our past. I 'forgot' how miserable I have been most of my life. That is purely an observational statement. I was going through some difficult acclimation to information over the last few years, and normal life and other-worldy life and non-material life all converged into a definitive span of time, I thought that I had never felt 'miserable' before. But, IT IS ALL RELATIVE. And, with that relativity, comes taking things for granted. Looking back on my life, I would say that I had never been closer to the abyss. Then, reading back through old journals and such, I realized that I had that particular pain all my life.

It was as if I had 'forgotten' that I had this particular 'pain' all my life, it had just taken on different forms...different manifestations. And since they were different in form, my conscious mind told me that the pain didn't exist in many parts of my past. But there it was upon close inspection, just wearing different masks!

Hindsight was hidden. Learned from, but hidden none-the-less.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thoughts?

You know what that statement reminds me of, Dionysian?

It reminds me of the way we 'lose' our past. I 'forgot' how miserable I have been most of my life. That is purely an observational statement. I was going through some difficult acclimation to information over the last few years, and normal life and other-worldy life and non-material life all converged into a definitive span of time, I thought that I had never felt 'miserable' before. But, IT IS ALL RELATIVE. And, with that relativity, comes taking things for granted. Looking back on my life, I would say that I had never been closer to the abyss. Then, reading back through old journals and such, I realized that I had that particular pain all my life.

It was as if I had 'forgotten' that I had this particular 'pain' all my life, it had just taken on different forms...different manifestations. And since they were different in form, my conscious mind told me that the pain didn't exist in many parts of my past. But there it was upon close inspection, just wearing different masks!

Hindsight was hidden. Learned from, but hidden none-the-less.
 Quoting: SickScent

Yes, thank you. What I gather you are saying is that 'relatively' as you became aware of other facets of life you became aware that parts of experience were lost to you previously. You need to excuse me if I'm a little off my mind has been floating elsewhere.

I'd liken it to the phenomenology of 'missing time' and realizing gaps as a break in the backbeat if you will.

This is also why I have brought up ego. It is a syzygy conceptualization as well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are on target. Its not you, its my difficulty in expressing it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No worries, you have no problems expressing what many of us have been collectively feeling. Just don't overthink it as I'm wont to do; That is one of the rationalization mechanisms that protect the external structures placed on the self construct.

Overall, that is the trait in myself that causes me to become disjointed and doubt.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

No worries, you have no problems expressing what many of us have been collectively feeling. Just don't overthink it as I'm want to do; That is one of the rationalization mechanisms that protect the external structures placed on the self construct.

Overall, that is the trait in myself that causes me to become disjointed and doubt.

Actually, its interesting you brought this up. Overthinking. I used to overthink it all. Now, I do not. Which, I feel is much more 'comfortable'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

No worries, you have no problems expressing what many of us have been collectively feeling. Just don't overthink it as I'm want to do; That is one of the rationalization mechanisms that protect the external structures placed on the self construct.

Actually, its interesting you brought this up. Overthinking. I used to overthink it all. Now, I do not. Which, I feel is much more 'comfortable'.

I just told aether the other day. If he would bring up certain topics 2 years ago, I would have had a thousand and one questions for him. Now, I have none for the most part. He knows what I am talking about.

secrets
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just told aether the other day. If he would bring up certain topics 2 years ago, I would have had a thousand and one questions for him. Now, I have none for the most part. He knows what I am talking about.

secrets

I know exactly what you mean. As an adult I have found myself reflecting on the prominent pictures I secreted away from my childhood. As I recounted in the story of the febrile seizure.

The mental images were more real than anything in workaday life. In fact as I grew up I left myself notes for later so I wouldn't misinterpret what I as a child was thinking.

I remember looking at the sky and picturing myself as an adult and somehow interpolated what I would lose as my patterns became more concrete.

Suffice it to say, if I didn't have my physical form, I would have been an outcast. Otherwise I became a curiousity to people as my thoughts were seemingly unrelated to what my form would evoke in them.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
A question with 8 faces. 7 notes and a step up to the next? 7 colours and the myriad inbetween.

I am facing east, what is coming my way?
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
02/17/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

secrets

I know exactly what you mean. As an adult I have found myself reflecting on the prominent pictures I secreted away from my childhood. As I recounted in the story of the febrile seizure.

The mental images were more real than anything in workaday life. In fact as I grew up I left myself notes for later so I wouldn't misinterpret what I as a child was thinking.

I remember looking at the sky and picturing myself as an adult and somehow interpolated what I would lose as my patterns became more concrete.

Suffice it to say, if I didn't have my physical form, I would have been an outcast. Otherwise I became a curiousity to people as my thoughts were seemingly unrelated to what my form would evoke in them.

What happens during a febrile seizure?

The cells in the brain, known as neurons, communicate with each other using electrical impulses. A seizure occurs when the electrical impulses become disrupted. This can cause the brain and the body to behave abnormally.
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.nhs.uk]

our environment is becoming of higher charge
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDEAS ON THE OCTAHEDRON AND OCTAHEDRAL HUM.

“Metaphysical, transcendent cubism, it is based entirely on the Trearise on Cubic Form by Juan de Herrera, Philip the 2nd’s architect, builder of the Escorial Palace: it is a treatise inspired by Ars Magna of the Catalonian philosopher and alchemist Raymond Llle. The cross is formed by an octahedral hypercube. The number nine is identifiable and becomes especiall consubstantial with the body of Christ. The extremely noble figure of Gala is the perfect union of the development of the hyper cubic octahedron on the human level of the cube. She is depicted in front of the Bay of Port Lligat. The most noble beings were painted by Velazques and Zurbaran; I only approach nobility while painting Gala, and nobility can only be inspired by the human being.”

[link to cleansingfiredor.com]

According to Plato, it is associated with the octahedron; air is considered to be both hot and wet. The ancient Greeks used two words for air: aer meant the dim lower atmosphere, and aether meant the bright upper atmosphere above the clouds.[1] Plato, for instance writes that "So it is with air: there is the brightest variety which we call aether, the muddiest which we call mist and darkness, and other kinds for which we have no name...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Bruce Cathie discovered independently the octahedron and cube in the subtle energy fields of the Earth and this was later given the name the Cathie grid.

Husband and wife scientists William Becker and Bethe Hagens finally put the complete Earth grid symmetry together. Becker is a Professor of Industrial Design at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and Bethe Hagens is a Professor of Anthropology at Governors State University of Illinois. Starting from the icosa-dodecahedron grid they added a special polyhedron developed by sacred geometry explorer R. Buckminster Fuller. The official term of their final Earth grid is the Unified Vector Geometry 120 Polyhedron, or the UVG 120 also called the ‘Earth Star’.

[link to www.soulsofdistortion.nl]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

secrets

What happens during a febrile seizure?

The cells in the brain, known as neurons, communicate with each other using electrical impulses. A seizure occurs when the electrical impulses become disrupted. This can cause the brain and the body to behave abnormally.

[link to www.nhs.uk]

our environment is becoming of higher charge
 Quoting: aether

Funny you mention that, my heart was given quite the 600 amp charge, luckily sending me flying to awaken an hour later. It was my first experiment at 9 years old.

This is actually the rub I'm getting at. I'm seeing a high pressure low frequency charge (neutral bass wave) in the galactic dipole or SS's high frequency cloud as theoretical anomalies of extraterrestrial origin (high choral angelic frequencies).

Possibly, even the two forces interacting. The question is would the event be transformative or would it set most on fire?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
A question with 8 faces. 7 notes and a step up to the next? 7 colours and the myriad inbetween.

I am facing east, what is coming my way?

Light...

You are seeing the octagon that resonates in your mind like a vast hum, a grand octave of visible sound.
Sirius Bull
User ID: 1309522
Canada
02/17/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is would the event be transformative or would it set most on fire?

If fire is Life... then probably both ;)

After all, Everybody dies* someTIME. If time collapses then, your death and your life will be one whole. The light brings Life/death, burning/birthing, the Phoenix.

The whole secret is to live without fear - Buddha.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

After all, Everybody dies* someTIME. If time collapses then, your death and your life will be one whole. The light brings Life/death, burning/birthing, the Phoenix.

Quoting: Sirius Bull 1309522

:Phoenixrise:
aether

United Kingdom
02/17/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny you mention that, my heart was given quite the 600 amp charge, luckily sending me flying to awaken an hour later. It was my first experiment at 9 years old.

This is actually the rub I'm getting at. I'm seeing a high pressure low frequency charge (neutral bass wave) in the galactic dipole or SS's high frequency cloud as theoretical anomalies of extraterrestrial origin (high choral angelic frequencies).

Possibly, even the two forces interacting. The question is would the event be transformative or would it set most on fire?
 Quoting: dion

i agree
the direction is up the scale
for a while you hear it
as it arises
you see it

St. Elmo's fire

St. Elmo's fire (also St. Elmo's light is a weather phenomenon in which luminous plasma is created by a coronal discharge from a grounded object in an electric field in the atmosphere

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: dion

i agree
the direction is up the scale
for a while you hear it
as it arises
you see it

St. Elmo's fire

St. Elmo's fire (also St. Elmo's light is a weather phenomenon in which luminous plasma is created by a coronal discharge from a grounded object in an electric field in the atmosphere

Quoting: aether

Again, Odd that you bring this up. I likened meditative mind to a degaussed one shedding the photonic and tonal values from it's shell using the exact metaphor of the static/plasmic fire.

It's the bluish red fire of the awakened mind that I've been wrestling with lately.

In the psychic sense, I liken a tuned mind to one residing at neutral. It can conduct both sides of visual and tonal matter and if free of bias it can infer the signals it gets correctly.

I find it very important to leave a path to state in the non emotive practical sense of electrics.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm far too stupid to fear anything. But, you know the fire I'm speaking of in the form of the reddish-blue snake that encompasses the Orphic egg.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm far too stupid to fear anything. But, you know the fire I'm speaking of in the form of the reddish-blue snake that encompasses the Orphic egg.

lol
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

I have to be honest otherwise peoples true intentions will never resonate.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fire in Brahministic/Hinduistic terms is a release to elemental properties. As is the solvent nature of wasser/water.

It burns away the chaff and hardens the alchemical metals of heart. A distillation of purpose and intent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fire in Brahministic/Hinduistic terms is a release to elemental properties. As is the solvent nature of wasser/water.

It burns away the chaff and hardens the alchemical metals of heart. A distillation of purpose and intent.

When in my 'altered states' of lucid dreaming, sometimes I ask to be bathed in a purifying fire.

Funny, when I don't feel a sensation of 'pain' when it occurs, I ask for it, just to feel as if it is 'doing' something. I often get the sensation of someone smiling behind the scenes at how humans behave.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will let this man give my response:

"The company is outside and above the egg. They have ascended (spiritually) through the sun door, which opens at the instant of noon at the summit of the sky....The normal limitation of human thought and sense, the clothing of the mind, were destroyed in the fiery passage, the purging flames of which are now blazing at their feet; and the serpent wrapped around the mound, at which they gaze in silent rapture, combines the forms that would have been seen below as opposites: the serpent crawling on its belly and the bird in winged flights." - Joseph Campbell
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

When in my 'altered states' of lucid dreaming, sometimes I ask to be bathed in a purifying fire.

Funny, when I don't feel a sensation of 'pain' when it occurs, I ask for it, just to feel as if it is 'doing' something. I often get the sensation of someone smiling behind the scenes at how humans behave.

Here's a completely unrelated question: Is there literally some crazy athmospheric energetics occuring today? I feel like I'm vibrating to the point of inability to focus??

I believe what you are getting at is the attuned state.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The company is outside and above the egg. They have ascended (spiritually) through the sun door, which opens at the instant of noon at the summit of the sky....The normal limitation of human thought and sense, the clothing of the mind, were destroyed in the fiery passage, the purging flames of which are now blazing at their feet; and the serpent wrapped around the mound, at which they gaze in silent rapture, combines the forms that would have been seen below as opposites: the serpent crawling on its belly and the bird in winged flights." - Joseph Campbell
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309522

Thank you for the image of Quetzalcoatl or Kukulcan. That is the first stellar signpost we'll reach on June 6th. As towards the literal or metaphorical context; We shall see.

Tezcatlipoca, the god of smoking mirrors and darkest night shall give way to the dawn and rising star of self reflection in the form of the release of Quetzalcoatl from the torn confine of Mictlan.
aether

United Kingdom
02/17/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a completely unrelated question: Is there literally some crazy athmospheric energetics occuring today? I feel like I'm vibrating to the point of inability to focus??

I believe what you are getting at is the attuned state.

no it`s not crazy, it`s real and it is atmospheric energy/charge and it is strong this day for several hours now like 6 hours
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7111119
United States
02/17/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, this must be old hat for you professor? I guess you "wanna take a ride"

LOL, And that's exactly why I am looking for subconcious cues from others; I am trying to outwit myself and feel like we don't need an external fire to free us.

I can call into example catastrophic brain injuries from blunt force or electrical traumas where the slate is wiped clean. In fact the mind has to go through precursors such as echolallia and rhythmic tone to even resubstantiate communication.

In fact the deductive point is the babylonian glossalallia may have been induced by a cataclysm so extreme as t frce the entire collective of humanity to relearn. This is why I brought up the fact of 3114 BCE and the great flood emanating from the nile delta.

And no I'm not in organized academia. I'm just a guy on a tourbus with a penchant for reading and talking to folks that most think of as eccentric.

How odd you mention this, I have had several "Spiritual" experiences through my 52 years. Each came with plausible deniability....head trauma, electrocution, oops some interesting mushrooms and withdrawal from prescribed seizure meds for medical testing...spread over 40 years or so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1134276
United States
02/17/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you guys! Absolutely enjoying myself reading this thread...keep it going. Much love!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for the image of Quetzalcoatl or Kukulcan. That is the first stellar signpost we'll reach on June 6th. As towards the literal or metaphorical context; We shall see.

Tezcatlipoca, the god of smoking mirrors and darkest night shall give way to the dawn and rising star of self reflection in the form of the release of Quetzalcoatl from the torn confine of Mictlan.

Fantastic! I don't often bother separating literal from metaphorical though...

I believe the burning of the clothing of the mind refers to the dissolution of the boundaries of the self. By expanding our consciousness beyond those limitations we will come into conscious contact with one another, to such a degree that it will transcend the limitations of spoken language and blur the boundaries between individuals.

The incoming energies of the wave will literally brush the contacts of our minds, and support this reconnection of the global human circuit.

That new awareness will shatter the smoked mirrors that permit deceit, and we will finally be able to see ourselves as one. Self reflection and a golden age ensues for the new Adam, the human collective.

This process does however entail the subduction of the ego. Anyone who is living at that moment purely from ego, will probably experience that dissolution of self as a kind of fiery death, using the alchemic definition of fire you gave above.

It'll be fun! See you then, If we really have infinite time then I'll be making guacamole for everyone! :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The incoming energies of the wave will literally brush the contacts of our minds, and support this reconnection of the global human circuit.

Ugh.. I am laughing at myself. People often misuse the word 'literally' in an attempt to add emphasis, even when they are speaking in metaphor or exxagerating greatly. In fact this inversion has become the most common usage. The fact that I just did it in this context though is a bit ironic...

ohno

GLP