Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,560 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 258,023
Pageviews Today: 421,518Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,416
06:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP

Rain-Man
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 10225213
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/05/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP
Personally most dangerous time for very strong earthquake of M 7.5 + or M 8.0 + will be from 10 April to June 12, 2012 ..

To be more more precise from 20 April to 08 June, but others days in that time line are dangerous also ..

Very positive we will have strong seizmic activity worldwide in that days also volcanic activity, first days in May ..

I will post pre-earthquake signals in advance few days for stronger earthquakes especially in that time period ..

Also big possibility for some "unusual" events ..

We will have super full moon at May 6 2012 ..

Last one was at 19. March 2011 of 356577 distance but we also have extreme solar activity from March 6 to March 11 ..

Most dangerous location will be area of USA-West Coast, Japan to Indonesia, PNG to Fiji, Alaska, from Iran to Italy and of course all area of "Ring of Fire" ..

Possibility to have stronger earthquake in all of this areas, mostly ..

In 2 second differences we will have lunar perigee and full moon or alignment of Sun-Earth-Moon in closest approach of moon to Earth in 2012 at distance of 356953 km ..
I did not find closes time period for this two event in last 100 years ..

Perigee
May 6 3:34 356953 km ++ F- 0h ..

Full moon
May 6 3:36 ..

[link to www.fourmilab.ch]

Super Full Moon

[link to science.nasa.gov]

Also we will have alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter at 14 May..

[link to www.youtube.com]

Venus transit at June 6 ..

Thread: The Aztec Calendar, Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), Mayan Calendar, Lost Books of Nostradamus, Ophiuchus, Venus Transit, The Galactic Alignment (Page 2)

[link to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov]

2004-12-26 00:58:50.7 3.50 N 95.72 E 10 9.3 OFF W COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATRA

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

This is second strongest in last 100 years, after Chile(1964)of M 9.5 ..

Solar Eclipse over the USA and Japan, 20-21 May ..

[link to earthsky.org]

Also all this alignments will be very close to Orion, most closes position to Orion when you looking from Earth in one year will be in that time ..

If you have Stellarium or WorldWide Telescope and similar free software you can see what kind alignments coming in next months ..
[link to www.stellarium.org]
[link to www.worldwidetelescope.org]

Possible location and dangerous places ..

USA and West Coast did not have strong activity last months ..

Think USA will have strong seizmic activity and big earthquake in this time, probably in ocean OFF cost OREGON-N Ca, CA and Portland-Seattle are dangerous area too ..

[link to s1206.photobucket.com]

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Think Hawaii and Mexico too will have strong volcanic and seizmic activity in this time period ..

For Japan EAST COAST OF HONSHU or Tokyo area, think Tokyo is most dangerous city in world for catastrophic earthquake ..

From Iran to Italy can appear anywhere but think most dangerous place is in or around Aegean sea ..

We have also other planetary alignments in this days, I named some and there are also significant end special ..

Earth-Mercury-Jupiter, Earth-Mercury-Sun, Earth-Mercury-Venus, Earth-Moon with all Mercury, Sun, Venus, Jupiter in different time etc etc ..

If we have stronger geomagnetic storm can be very dangerous but I expect stronger solar activity in this days ..

Like I see things now most dangerous areas are USA (West-Coast) or Mexico (Guerrero-Oaxaca), Alaska, Philippines-Taiwan, Japan, Christchurch NZ and area of Lake Van or Aegean Sea ..

[link to www.seismo.ethz.ch]

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 04/10/2012 07:11 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10158819
United Kingdom
02/05/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP
Yeah, I'll buy that.
If we get big Solar activity around that time, then we're sure to see big quakes somewhere - hopefully not a megaquake.
With Solar maximum upon us, big flares/CMEs are a strong possibility & they looked to be a major factor in the Japan quake. Couple that with the lunar phase & it doesn't look good.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
02/05/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10225450
United States
02/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru alignment on the 22nd of March.
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 9865368
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/05/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
ScienceDaily (Oct. 22, 2004) — Earthquakes can be triggered by the Earth's tides, UCLA scientists confirmed Oct. 21 in Science Express, the online journal of Science. Earth tides are produced by the gravitational pull of the moon and the sun on the Earth, causing the ocean's waters to slosh, which in turn raise and lower stress on faults roughly twice a day. Scientists have wondered about the effects of Earth tides for more than 100 years. (The research will be published in the print version of Science in November.)

Large tides have a significant effect in triggering earthquakes," said Elizabeth Cochran, a UCLA graduate student in Earth and space sciences and lead author of the Science paper. "The earthquakes would have happened anyway, but they can be pushed sooner or later by the stress fluctuations of the tides."

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

"Scientists have long suspected the tides played a role, but no one has been able to prove that for earthquakes worldwide until now," said John Vidale, UCLA professor of Earth and space sciences, interim director of UCLA's Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, and co-author of the paper. "Earthquakes have shown such clear correlations in only a few special settings, such as just below the sea-floor or near volcanoes."

[link to www.sciencemag.org]

Did the moon sink the Titanic?

[link to www.txstate.edu]

Mar 9, 2011

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 04/19/2012 01:44 PM
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10276767
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/06/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moon is responsible for 56% of the Earth's tidal energy while the Sun claims responsibility for a mere 44% like them claims ..

When the sun, moon, and the earth are lined up, the sun and moon are exerting their strongest force together and tidal ranges are at their maximum ..

[link to geography.about.com]

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 05/21/2012 03:23 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4555812
United States
02/06/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
in 2010 I had a strange disturbing dream (actually, a virtual nightmare it felt so real) that we were facing west, and watching California, seeing earthquake destruction, feeling the pain and terror and sadness.

A piece of paper was shown, white, letterhead, and I read the date which was May 14, and I was almost sure it was also 2010, since we were in that year already, this was in January when I had it.

I passed it all off as just a strange dream, but it was so highly strange. Maybe it is for this year, and I was mistaken about the year. I have never had a dream like that ever before in my life, about other people that I didn't know, hell, I have never beeen to California even. Very strange. Probably just a weird nightmare though.
Frontal Lobe
User ID: 1302349
Canada
02/14/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10225450

Unicorn stampede on the 37th of Mayvember.
SwampWitch

User ID: 1485548
United States
02/14/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
in 2010 I had a strange disturbing dream (actually, a virtual nightmare it felt so real) that we were facing west, and watching California, seeing earthquake destruction, feeling the pain and terror and sadness.

A piece of paper was shown, white, letterhead, and I read the date which was May 14, and I was almost sure it was also 2010, since we were in that year already, this was in January when I had it.

I passed it all off as just a strange dream, but it was so highly strange. Maybe it is for this year, and I was mistaken about the year. I have never had a dream like that ever before in my life, about other people that I didn't know, hell, I have never beeen to California even. Very strange. Probably just a weird nightmare though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4555812

Thread: California, HWY 134 (Dream)
...'n dat's da name a dat tune!
citizenperth

User ID: 5551824
Australia
02/14/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'll drop this link for you... same situation with credible sources.... you are right...

Thread: Stricken Fukushima nuclear plant at dire risk of massive new earthquake, scientists warn.. watch the vid embed..

the vid is massive...

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 02/14/2012 08:36 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10774635
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this ..

Thread: "False" report of M 9.2 earthquake near the east coast of Honshu-Japan in 2008, similar location with March 11 earthquake

1dunno1

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 02/14/2012 09:42 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508693
United States
02/14/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget about the ring of fire Solar Eclipse on May 20th 2012 that will go across the Pacific Ocean
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10775692
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget about the ring of fire Solar Eclipse on May 20th 2012 that will go across the Pacific Ocean
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508693

hf

Solar eclipse for North America and Japan on May 20-21 ..

[link to earthsky.org]

[link to en.esimg.org]

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 02/14/2012 10:22 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10775657
United States
02/14/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like MARCH MADDNESS!!!!!!!!..everybody take care.Interesting times we live in.

hfhfhiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369739
United States
02/14/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is also going to be a fantastic alignment of Venus and Jupiter in first week of March. Less than 3 degrees apart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is also going to be a fantastic alignment of Venus and Jupiter in first week of March. Less than 3 degrees apart.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369739

I mean conjunction
NobodysFriend
User ID: 7759149
United States
02/14/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
my b-day is May 6 and we live by the New Madrid Fault
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10776802
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NobodysFriend 7759149

Hope GLP effect will be ON ..

It's bad and sad to read all this info, but I have an obligation to warn people about this events in very short time period ..

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 02/14/2012 11:15 AM
Ballin' on Welfare

User ID: 9927807
United States
02/14/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doom or no doom, this will be an exciting year.

My birthday is on May 6, this will be a good gift lol.
Or maybe its a sign?!!? lol
LIVE YOUR LIFE
Follow God, Not a book.
God is Love, God is Light.
Love is the secret of the universe.

[link to www.gizoogle.com]

Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit.

Google something for me called 2 kids 1 sandbox. Very cute video!
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10776802
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ballin' on Welfare

blink

I know you are very funny person, so let's stay in that "move" .. xD

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 02/14/2012 10:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516998
United States
02/14/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NobodysFriend 7759149

dammmnnnn....well, prepare for a catastrophic event then! :D
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
save your coworkers, wear deoderant.
Ballin' on Welfare

User ID: 9927807
United States
02/14/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ballin' on Welfare

blink

I know you are very funny person, so let's stay in that "move" .. xD
 Quoting: Rain-Man

lol, you too my friend.
LIVE YOUR LIFE
Follow God, Not a book.
God is Love, God is Light.
Love is the secret of the universe.

[link to www.gizoogle.com]

Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit.

Google something for me called 2 kids 1 sandbox. Very cute video!
DJocker

User ID: 1334578
Serbia
02/14/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Give da link...you rat. Nibiru....
spockalien11ratdancesheepsmile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9567322
United States
02/14/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The 22nd is also the exact date of the 188.5 day cycle.
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10782857
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 22nd is also the exact date of the 188.5 day cycle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

That theory of "188" day cycle is in fact super moon theory day cycle, two times in one year ..

Some times is around that number sometimes not, some 20 days around every super moon or closest approach of moon to Earth in one year is most dangerous days for seizmic activity

Super moon can trigger stronger earthquake some 15 days before or after super moon ..

Have to many difference influences what can trigger strong earthquake in that time, which depends when earthquake appear in that time ..

It's very complicate for explanation ..

Just spend some time studying this and you understood, also use earthquake search ..

[link to www.fourmilab.ch]

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 02/14/2012 01:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5846220
United States
02/14/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard 3 ways EQs have a greater chance of happening...

1. Tides, etc.
2. Soltices, equinoxes..
3. Nibiru..

I guess when we see nibiru it will be to late, as for the other 2, its hard to discern which is more credible..

Either way I kinda like the Mar. 22, 2012 date...
Rain-Man  (OP)

User ID: 10782857
Bosnia and Herzegovina
02/14/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please stop posting here that BS about "Nibs" ..o0

If or when come close to our solar system we very easily will see him, no need for speculation of any kind about that subject ..

No-one can hide that object, lo0l ..

To many people using real-time scientific data, images, videos etc, so you or anyone else no need to worry about that ..

Last Edited by Rain-Man on 05/05/2012 04:22 PM
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
02/14/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Fireballs and sonic boom over South Carolina 2/13/12.
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2817514
United States
02/14/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflagiamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10767112
Puerto Rico
02/14/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weather should be nice enough to camp outside that whole month.

GLP