A Seadoo
Into traveling winter
Rocking home with all the perks at the lake
A couple snowmobiles.

That's it, easy to please here.
 Quoting: KateSask

sounds more like the type of toys to make you happy, not the type of man
 Quoting: MrOysterhead

Bj in the hot tub at the house and on the boat and on the trails.

Got my attention.... lol...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10308729

Lol, right! I have lots of good memories in hot tubs. I lost my virginity in one, haha.
RedlicoriceRedux

User ID: 10304389
Canada
02/06/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My type of man to make me happy

Lol, right! I have lots of good memories in hot tubs. I lost my virginity in one, haha.
 Quoting: Patrick Bateman

I want one.
HilosPP

User ID: 10288178
United States
02/06/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, I just read some of this thread. Why are people so salty towards her? It sounds like the post was a joke anyways. Where is everyone's sense of humor today.

I agree, having fun is a must. I have 2 4-wheelers, no snowmobiles or jet-skis. I used to go jet-skiing all the time though in the summers. I love water skiing. I have not been on a snowmobile in a couple years either, I am glad I do not own one this winter, lol.

I understand people do not like how she handles being abused and everything, but why be so angry with her? She need help, not more hate.

That's right. If my hubby left me after 32 years I'm a gonna have a good time...you can bet on that.
 Quoting: RedlicoriceRedux

Truth is you could be incarnated several times and even catch the woman after suffering rape for her in the life prior and she's still just sit back and giggle to herself as she watched you struggle and ask for help on a site like this one. Absolute fact.
 Quoting: HilosPP

I don't struggle long, I move on and fast. Kate needs to learn she has only one life and she has to make the best of it now.

That's cool, personally I'd rather not worry about anything at all and I could swear I've dedicated prior Incarnation to preventing such frustration only to have them held against me directly by those I had sought to protect. Even funnier for them just watching me say things like that and be mocked on a forum like this one apparently.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
faithdriven

User ID: 1209990
United States
02/06/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, aren`t you the same Kate that has a man, but every now and then starts a thread about looking for another?
What was your old user name?
Still being a bad girl Kate?
Seek and you will find.
Listen and you will hear.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me
RedlicoriceRedux

Canada
02/06/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's right. If my hubby left me after 32 years I'm a gonna have a good time...you can bet on that.

Truth is you could be incarnated several times and even catch the woman after suffering rape for her in the life prior and she's still just sit back and giggle to herself as she watched you struggle and ask for help on a site like this one. Absolute fact.

I don't struggle long, I move on and fast. Kate needs to learn she has only one life and she has to make the best of it now.

That's cool, personally I'd rather not worry about anything at all and I could swear I've dedicated prior Incarnation to preventing such frustration only to have them held against me directly by those I had sought to protect. Even funnier for them just watching me say things like that and be mocked on a forum like this one apparently.

Then again, some people need to stay longter to really learn what it's all about. For Kate, she needs a fun loving, and loving man to help her heal. You guys weren't reading between the lines.

Last Edited by RedlicoriceRedux on 02/06/2012 09:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140516
United States
02/06/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
So kate you listed all the things your husband have you and you already have. But you are obviously NOT happy with him our your toys, youre one if the most miserable people ive heard. Maybe you should sit down and write a genuine list of good qualities you have and those of your ideal man. You said your self your lake house and hot tub don't make you happy...so what does? Start being honest with yourself for once
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 9940998
United States
02/06/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
So kate you listed all the things your husband have you and you already have. But you are obviously NOT happy with him our your toys, youre one if the most miserable people ive heard. Maybe you should sit down and write a genuine list of good qualities you have and those of your ideal man. You said your self your lake house and hot tub don't make you happy...so what does? Start being honest with yourself for once
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1140516

Honestly though, do you not think her post was serious?
HilosPP

United States
02/06/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then again, some people need to stay longter to really learn what it's all about.

Ya, or keep telling people they haven't learned what the are suppose to because they don't do what they want them to. Been my experience anyways, thread like this one is prime example. Was just trying to be friendly to somebody who has been thrashed by all kinds of people and I'm pretty much the only one who got ignored. Funny thing though bet if I would of went the other route, never mind.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
RedlicoriceRedux

Canada
02/06/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

She was drunk, so yes.
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 2691183
United States
02/06/2012 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
whatever
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
RedlicoriceRedux

Canada
02/06/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then again, some people need to stay longter to really learn what it's all about.

Ya, or keep telling people they haven't learned what the are suppose to because they don't do what they want them to. Been my experience anyways, thread like this one is prime example. Was just trying to be friendly to somebody who has been thrashed by all kinds of people and I'm pretty much the only one who got ignored. Funny thing though bet if I would of went the other route, never mind.

I'm not ignoring you. You have that spark that is seen rarely.

For you KateSask:

HilosPP

United States
02/06/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

For you KateSask:

I know, totally pissed on you after they set you on fire.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
RedlicoriceRedux

Canada
02/06/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

For you KateSask:

Phoenix rising from the ashes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4236577
United States
02/06/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think she made the post in an attempt to justify her failed marriage to us and to herself. She does this every so often, makes a post defending her husband or saying she's got a great life, when we all know that's BS.

She probably does it to convince herself of her facade.
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 9940998
United States
02/06/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I want one.

They are amazing! I have one, but unfortunately it is empty right now. It needs something fixed, plus can't really fill it in the winter. I love them.

One of my goals is to have sex in as many different hoo tubs as I can, haha. I am at 8 right now.

Last Edited by Patrick Bateman on 02/06/2012 10:14 PM
HilosPP

United States
02/06/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

For you KateSask:

Ya, same thing everytime; who cares if he's mad whats new we always do shit to piss him off.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
RedlicoriceRedux

Canada
02/06/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

For you KateSask:

Ya, same thing everytime; who cares if he's mad whats new we always do shit to piss him off.

And he does shit to piss you off too.
HilosPP

United States
02/06/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, what an ass really. Not like he's sitting under survailence 24/7 just asking for a sign from somebody.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1064162
United States
02/07/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kate where did you go??? Are you gunna hide for the next week and hope we forget how much of a useless mess you are??? Haha you worthless pig wine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325295
United States
02/07/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The good thing about dating a materialistic woman is that it is okay to cheat on her. If both of you know why you're really there then you ackowledge that its just a different level of prostitution. If you are rich and the ho you are banging wouldnt be talking to you if you worked at mcdonalds then you are in every right to have a couple girls on the side. She must remain loyal however since you are paying her to be your sperm urinal.
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 10262508
Australia
02/07/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
no one really knows what they want anymore...

perhaps they don't want anything, and are simply bored.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
The good thing about dating a materialistic woman is that it is okay to cheat on her. If both of you know why you're really there then you ackowledge that its just a different level of prostitution. If you are rich and the ho you are banging wouldnt be talking to you if you worked at mcdonalds then you are in every right to have a couple girls on the side. She must remain loyal however since you are paying her to be your sperm urinal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325295

Must be why her husband leaves her drunk ass home with the dog for months as at time while hes offhaving his affairs. Who would wanna be around that mess
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10280919
Hong Kong
02/07/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is clearly mentally ill.

Every one of you encouraging the mirage are heartless assholes.

Stop pretending with her, that the world she lives in, inside of her mind, is real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7557868
Japan
02/07/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Soon you will find that all material trinkets will become meaningless, and once that veneer is stripped, you will realize what you really want.
Don't worry Saskatchewan will be safe though, Saskatoon and regina will be chugging along while the rest of the world fails.........
Edgar Cayce said so
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is clearly mentally ill.

Every one of you encouraging the mirage are heartless assholes.

Stop pretending with her, that the world she lives in, inside of her mind, is real.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10280919

Shes just an alcoholic in an abusive, cockeyed marriage and refuses to admit it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4495270
United States
02/07/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Men judge themselves and each other based on what they possess, both in attributes and in material objects. Why shouldn't women follow suit and judge men as they themselves judge one another? Men judge women based on looks and attitude, just as women judge each other... if men judged each other based on things such as kindness and other emotional traits, women would follow suit.

Until then, men will keep trying to outdo one another with their guts and their toys and women will do the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140124
Canada
02/07/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hate cities, so from there,

A boat owner, 100 + merc outboard
A fishing boat
A Lake house
A quad
A Seadoo
Into traveling winter
A couple snowmobiles.

This is hilarious. I can be a total dick still! You are my dream. Here's mine...for you.

Washes 40 dish/min (dishwasher wasn't on your list, I'll need that done)
Has 3 orifices ready for business
Enjoys threesomes
Is at least a 9/10
Doesn't speak unless spoken to
Can take all 9" without crying
Will perform sexual favors for material reward

Who is shallower? I'm reading my list and can't decide...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1186558
United States
02/07/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

A fishing boat
A Lake house
A quad
A Seadoo
Into traveling winter
A couple snowmobiles.

This is hilarious. I can be a total dick still! You are my dream. Here's mine...for you.

Washes 40 dish/min (dishwasher wasn't on your list, I'll need that done)
Has 3 orifices ready for business
Enjoys threesomes
Is at least a 9/10
Doesn't speak unless spoken to
Can take all 9" without crying
Will perform sexual favors for material reward

Who is shallower? I'm reading my list and can't decide...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140124

Just provide her unlimited boxed wine and all these things and more can be yours
Debauchery

User ID: 5892134
United States
02/07/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

A fishing boat
A Lake house
A quad
A Seadoo
Into traveling winter
A couple snowmobiles.

Really? Did you just go there?

Dear god woman, do you ever know when to keep your mouth shut?
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.

GLP