Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

USA : Civil War : 2013 .... thoughts?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460569
United States
12/26/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: USA : Civil War : 2013 .... thoughts?
I think it would boil down to the cities vs. the countryside. The suburbs would be the battleground. The armed forces would split in two. I would think 1/3 of the US population would die. But in a wider picture I believe it would lead to a larger war between Russia and China. With Russia positioning itself as the "alternative" to the New World Order,it would seem a natural fit for it to support a rebellion cause. But China on the other hand is KNEES DEEP in the afor mentioned government of the future. Additionally the Chicoms know that if the US federal government falls GOOD LUCK ever seeing a dime more of that debt they own.

As far as the rest of the world, Isreal/BYE, South Korea/BYE, Taiwan/BYE, Japan/BYE, China will get bigger. And the Israelis will get slaughtered. World wide 2 billion may die.

A new Civil War is not going to be something to take lightly. Starvation and freezing to death become real possibilities. I do believe though that the US government will start it by going against the 2nd amendment. There are going to be hundreds if not thousands that wont mind martyrdom. And the rest of the population wont stand for it for long.
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 16923663
United States
12/28/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Rickster
User ID: 31091629
United States
12/29/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't last long. a civil war is a war between two movements. The only 2 movements with enough people in them are the Left Paradigm and the Right Paradigm.

The city folks will evacuate when welfare finally dries up. They'll be slaughtered as they try to steel from the rural folks...and there is your "civil war".

BTW - 99% of Lefty's pee their pants when guns are fired.
 Quoting: Chip®
Rickster
User ID: 31091629
United States
12/29/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people with weapons, food, and the skills to survive in the mountains and difficult to get to places will emerge after the masses starve and kill each other. We live in a country that couldn't survive a month after the local grocery store closes.
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
12/31/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Lord Teapot

User ID: 16648993
United States
12/31/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, i've got food, seeds, survival manuals, guns, magazines, and ammo. bring it da fuk on!
Lord Teapot
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, i've got food, seeds, survival manuals, guns, magazines, and ammo. bring it da fuk on!
 Quoting: Lord Teapot

That reminds me that I have been meaning to stock up on non-GMO heirloom seeds.
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
01/03/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if that is what the controllers want to happen?
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29307060
United States
01/03/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
It'll be the establishment vs the people, so it wont be protracted. Once the US Military takes the side of the people and not the PWB, it'll be all over. One week - tops!
Hell, martial law will be better to live under than what we have now. At least you'll know the leaders have the country's best interests in mind and their own interests.
 Quoting: John Donson 7813130

One week- right. Try 1 to 5 years.
Most of the military will side with the establishment. Martial law is the tool of the establishment.
It will turn into the Wild West, and stay that way.
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379065
United States
01/04/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I first read Titor talking about US Civil War I laughed my ass off.

sure..so he was a few years off.

I don't laugh anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26371673
United States
01/09/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Civil War? How about complete societal collapse?

Imagine a country without welfare, no value in currency, incapable of growing or manufacturing anything.

No television, no running water, no electricity.

No gas in your car, no communication from facebook, twitter, the mail services; nothing.

Imagine your life without a fire department, a police department, a transportation department, etc.

This isn't a Civil War we will be fighting, it will be a Survival War.

How's your aim? Got any food stores? Have anything to barter? Do you have seeds and know how to garden? Do you have books to educate your fellow man with? Would you be willing to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517165

What? No facebook?ahNOOOOOOOO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28697968
United States
01/09/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The anti-gentiles will be exposed and since there is no more infrastructure to protect them, they will flee to izzyland or become nutrients in gentile bellies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18404662
United States
01/09/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
it would be horrible. won't happen though.

:-)

flag waver
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10277824

You're wrong.

George Washington's VISION/DREAM of the 3rd Peril:

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this, the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass, there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud.

And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country, and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. "As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat. I again heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn."

When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. "Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America.

At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word "Union," and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn." "As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities, springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last." And taking from his brow the crown on which was blazoned the word "Union," he placed it upon the Standard, while the people, kneeling down, said "Amen." "The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld.

This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who in the same voice I had heard before, said, "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted. Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third." "(The comment on his word 'third' is: The help against the THIRD peril comes in the shape of Divine assistance; passing which, the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union.)" "With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, progress, and destiny of the UNITED STATES." "Such, my friends," concluded the venerable narrator, "were the words I heard from Washington's own lips, and America will do well to profit by them."

From Washington's Vision of the Third Peril of the Union of the United States of America.

Note how the 3rd peril is turned back, folks: The help against the THIRD peril comes in the shape of Divine assistance; passing which, the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union.

This is that time, boys... rally round again!
battleflag
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/10/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
it would be horrible. won't happen though.

:-)

flag waver
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10277824

You're wrong.

George Washington's VISION/DREAM of the 3rd Peril:

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this, the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass, there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud.

And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country, and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. "As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat. I again heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn."

When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. "Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America.

At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word "Union," and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn." "As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities, springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last." And taking from his brow the crown on which was blazoned the word "Union," he placed it upon the Standard, while the people, kneeling down, said "Amen." "The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld.

This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who in the same voice I had heard before, said, "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted. Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third." "(The comment on his word 'third' is: The help against the THIRD peril comes in the shape of Divine assistance; passing which, the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union.)" "With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, progress, and destiny of the UNITED STATES." "Such, my friends," concluded the venerable narrator, "were the words I heard from Washington's own lips, and America will do well to profit by them."

From Washington's Vision of the Third Peril of the Union of the United States of America.

Note how the 3rd peril is turned back, folks: The help against the THIRD peril comes in the shape of Divine assistance; passing which, the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union.

This is that time, boys... rally round again!
battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18404662

Interesting read.
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/16/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump!
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Day by day this seem more plausible.
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
blacktiger
User ID: 2053386
United States
03/07/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
lots of blood shed teens would fight eachother to the death gangs would run parts of citys children cry with no one to take care of them the lovers not fighters would try to stop the fighting only to be met with fighting goverment would fall to the most powerful that would shurly become ditatorship homes would be broken into by scavengers we would have to kill our nabor becuse we cant trust them the military would use deadly force police over run entire states under marchal law bombs going off tanks in the streets military walking in our great citys buisnesses would close and barting would come into play becuse the dollar would become fire-starting paper coins being tangible would more likey to be used this is my 17 year old perseption of modern day civial war a very depressong image......so sad.......but i will fight for MY freedom and MY life and the life of MY friends and family I will fight for this to the DEATH if i must and i do not look forward to this bloodshed and the decishion to take another ones life and have to live with that but I WILL FIGHT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10921522
United States
03/29/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38127199
United States
04/15/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm wondering what a modern day civil war in the US would look like?

How would it happen? What would happen? How would it effect the average citizen? Would we all be taking up guns and aiming them at family and friends with differing opinions?

Would the righty's kill the lefty's?

Instead of using guns would hackers attack the govn't websites, leak info and possibly hack other tactical targets such has power plants, water systems, rail.. etc.

Would some giant corporation step in and form it's own govn't?

Would there be martial law, and if so.. do you think some our own military soldiers would defect and defend whatever side they choose?

Would there be an Eeastern US and Western US or possibly even more... the Southern states, the NorthEastern States..etc.

I know it's pretty bleak but just something I've been thinking about for a while and I'm wondering what others are thinking?

Is a civil war even possible in the United States this day and age?

Thoughts? Opinions?
 Quoting: Artlicious

I believe it is very possible. Considering the government is buying ammunition and anti-radiation pills. These aren't for the military though. They are for homeland security. Why would the government do this, you may be thinking? Well, to prepare for the attack on the american people. Once the american people begin to act out in chaos, the government will fight back, thus, out breaking in a modern day civil war.

GLP