Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

USA : Civil War : 2013 .... thoughts?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8327298
United States
02/06/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: USA : Civil War : 2013 .... thoughts?
I'm confused, why should I take up arms and murder my fellow Americans? and why in the world would anyone else want to do the same?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 954530
United States
02/06/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never going to happen here in the US

Those who wish for it to happen are immbeciles
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 9106296
United States
02/06/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm confused, why should I take up arms and murder my fellow Americans? and why in the world would anyone else want to do the same?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8327298

I don't think I would want to either.. It would be best if we could all get along and put our differences aside, but there are many who will never do that..
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 6348725
United States
02/07/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600127
United States
02/07/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had an interesting talk with my father in law a few days ago. He is retired from the federal government and held a fairly high ranking position in the defense department. He initiated the conversation about getting prepared for unrest in the near future. He is a real steady guy and this kind of shook me up as he had never mentioned anything about "prepping". He want to get some weapons and start to stockpile food. I already do this in case of emergencies such as Ice Storms etc. I have a few months on hand but he is talking about major supplies. He is convinced that there will be a Civil War. He still has some contacts and he told me in a round about way that there are several high ranking officers in the military that are preparing.

I do not know how we will even pick sides? will it be North vs South, Lib vs Conservative, Racial, Religious or regional. Here in the Midwest ( I am in Oklahoma ) people are starting to get upset about some decisions being amde in Washington.

The Pipeline issue is really big people here want the Keystone XL to be built. The one that was just built called transCanada crosses our land. They did find some steel that was substandard in the joints that connected it as it ran under the road and into our pasture. This was determined during the pressure checks. They had to come out and replace the J tubing. The sub contrator that made the pipe used the wrong material ( the foreman said he did not know where it came from but suspected an overseas supplier ).

So what do you think. My father in law is convinced that is is going to happen. I do NOT KNOW WHO'S UNCLE HE TALKED TO so uncletards lay off.
Hawgzilla

User ID: 2462563
United States
02/07/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Civil War? How about complete societal collapse?

Imagine a country without welfare, no value in currency, incapable of growing or manufacturing anything.

No television, no running water, no electricity.

No gas in your car, no communication from facebook, twitter, the mail services; nothing.

Imagine your life without a fire department, a police department, a transportation department, etc.

This isn't a Civil War we will be fighting, it will be a Survival War.

How's your aim? Got any food stores? Have anything to barter? Do you have seeds and know how to garden? Do you have books to educate your fellow man with? Would you be willing to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517165

Dare to dream!
Ban guns to "save the children" but killing them in the womb is totally cool......I see; it makes perfect sense now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1593164
United States
02/07/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not know how we will even pick sides? will it be North vs South, Lib vs Conservative, Racial, Religious or regional. Here in the Midwest ( I am in Oklahoma ) people are starting to get upset about some decisions being amde in Washington.

Definitely urban vs rural with the initial catalyst starting in the Midwest. People here are very unhappy with the government and getting angrier all the time.
LakeXeno

User ID: 9350448
United States
02/07/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm already planning on going door knocking. :) The rich and the fat are just spoils of war. Daaaang son, so close!

ohno 1rof1

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/07/2012 12:50 PM
DILKe

User ID: 9695982
United States
02/07/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't last long. a civil war is a war between two movements. The only 2 movements with enough people in them are the Left Paradigm and the Right Paradigm.

The city folks will evacuate when welfare finally dries up. They'll be slaughtered as they try to steel from the rural folks...and there is your "civil war".

BTW - 99% of Lefty's pee their pants when guns are fired.
 Quoting: Chip®

lol

Last Edited by FBHO on 02/07/2012 12:53 PM
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6266617
United States
02/07/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are in a civil war now! Our Civil Liberties and Privacies are being stripped by the 1% daily. All in the name of money and power! American has been invaded by these thugs since the last civil war.
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
02/07/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9907505
United States
02/07/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
if obama is re-elected, we will have a civil war..it won't be "South vs "North" like the first one, Certain states will secede, those dominated by conservative/libertarian values on one side, those libtard controlled (the coasts) on another but there will be internal strife within many states, it will be highly racial and ideological based and it will be neighbor vs neighbor in "diverse" areas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1245622

anyone interested in this topic should read "Civil War II" by Thomas Chittum. a quote from the book "you will know the war is close when a minority and his leftist minions get control of the Whitehouse" this was written in 1994...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1245622

There was some video someone posted a few days ago with some Russians talking to each other on a news panel -- and they were saying that it was 'decided' back in 1994 that there would be a black man as president in 2012.

Coincidence?
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
02/08/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are in a civil war now! Our Civil Liberties and Privacies are being stripped by the 1% daily. All in the name of money and power! American has been invaded by these thugs since the last civil war.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6266617

If we are in a civil war already it's not looking very good for us 99%ers...
Midnite_rider

User ID: 1580435
United States
02/08/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never going to happen here in the US

Those who wish for it to happen are immbeciles
 Quoting: Deanster

Why could it not happen here? Is it because we are a civilized country? If that is the case why are our prisons so full of murderers and rapers and thieves? Never doubt the capabilities of people that are put in a desperate situation, and remember that a desperate situation may be different depending on who we are.

I do agree with you when you say that only imbeciles would want this to happen, but keep in mind that these are mostly keyboard warriors who have never aimed a gun at another person, much less pulled the trigger. War is not fun, regardless of who you are fighting against.
I'd like to agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.

To get ahead in life, you have to learn to saddle your own horse.
DIGITAL

User ID: 10452743
United States
02/09/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
it can and will happen.. the real imbiciles are the guys who think it won't happen to them.. it won't happen here..
WHY?

History says other wise..

give people 3 days without food.. and you will see unrest like you've never seen before

Oil shuts down.. trucks don't move = food flys off the shelves and nothing gets restocked...

this same scenario will happen if any major disaster or government lock down happens..

I don't feel bad though for these idiots who think it won't happen..

they aren't preparing.. and thus they are to blame for the ultimate starvation/death of their family

i don't care..

im prepped.. and armed
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
02/10/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Artlicious  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
smokahontas

User ID: 10718789
United States
02/13/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will be an Age war, young vs. old...disinfranchised youth vs. establihed middle class/upper class, the Milineum generation vs. the baby boomers with gen X torn on income lines
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
smokahontas

United States
02/13/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
it can and will happen.. the real imbiciles are the guys who think it won't happen to them.. it won't happen here..
WHY?

give people 3 days without food.. and you will see unrest like you've never seen before

Oil shuts down.. trucks don't move = food flys off the shelves and nothing gets restocked...

this same scenario will happen if any major disaster or government lock down happens..

they aren't preparing.. and thus they are to blame for the ultimate starvation/death of their family

i don't care..

im prepped.. and armed
 Quoting: DIGITAL

When they open the FEMA camps, promise 3 hots and a cot, internet, Cable and prescriptions filled the masses will line up to get in like target on black friday!
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8953261
United States
02/13/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
No civil war, If OBOZO was to get re-elected and ramp up his Marxist Communist plans it wont be civil war, i think it would more likely be a Civilian / Military coup to remove him from office
smokahontas

United States
02/13/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
No civil war, If OBOZO was to get re-elected and ramp up his Marxist Communist plans it wont be civil war, i think it would more likely be a Civilian / Military coup to remove him from office
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8953261

the president is a puppet, he has no power and has'nt for 150 years. Does not matter who wins.....the political system is a diversion like sports and reality t.v. The millitary will be used against the civillian population that tries to object to a totalitarian government, along with NATO and U.N. troops. All Democracies end in a Dictatorship.

smokahontas

United States
02/13/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think more likely than not it will collapse and the goal is one world currency, one world government, one world corporation,,, and they intend for the 99% to work at that corporation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109530
United States
02/13/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Currently theres still north and south
but its the
previous north and pacific coast states
vs
previous south and mountain/plain states
Alaska might be neutral(it's surrounded by canada and russia)
Hawaii will side with north
Florida will probably be a third theatre with the north half of it splitting and joining the (NCSA) New Confederate States of America.
Puerto Rico and Cuba might aid against the NCSA in that theatre
Canada and France might aid the Union in the north theatre
And China and Russia will aid the union in the western theatre.

This might seem unfair to the NCSA but one thing to know is that most Air Force and many naval/army/coast guard bases are in what would become the NCSA
And largest big factor is who supports the second amendment more.

As for nukes either everyone will know the radiation storm that could follow or somebody is going to be a dumbass and go indirectly suicidal by radiation.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
02/13/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't last long. a civil war is a war between two movements. The only 2 movements with enough people in them are the Left Paradigm and the Right Paradigm.

The city folks will evacuate when welfare finally dries up. They'll be slaughtered as they try to steel from the rural folks...and there is your "civil war".

BTW - 99% of Lefty's pee their pants when guns are fired.
 Quoting: Chip®

clappa
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
02/13/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHY?

i don't care..

im prepped.. and armed
 Quoting: DIGITAL

Same here, it is coming. Soon.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5536007
United States
02/13/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Civil War? How about complete societal collapse?

Imagine a country without welfare, no value in currency, incapable of growing or manufacturing anything.

No television, no running water, no electricity.

No gas in your car, no communication from facebook, twitter, the mail services; nothing.

Imagine your life without a fire department, a police department, a transportation department, etc.

This isn't a Civil War we will be fighting, it will be a Survival War.

How's your aim? Got any food stores? Have anything to barter? Do you have seeds and know how to garden? Do you have books to educate your fellow man with? Would you be willing to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517165

I think the scenario was a civil war, not a societal collapse; however, I think your scenario may be more viable considering the current state of things.
 Quoting: 1-505Sniper

If you consider the results of the Civil war in Somalia or Kosovo or even parts of Libya that sums the situation that most civilians faced really well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5536007
United States
02/13/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It'll be the establishment vs the people, so it wont be protracted. Once the US Military takes the side of the people and not the PWB, it'll be all over. One week - tops!
Hell, martial law will be better to live under than what we have now. At least you'll know the leaders have the country's best interests in mind and their own interests.
 Quoting: John Donson 7813130

Only one problem with your theory. The military is made up of people also, it would fracture into 2 opposing camps, guaranteeing an extended war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 843288
United States
02/13/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531425
United States
02/13/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of different wars and factions if it all goes south. Blacks will blame whites for everything. Patriots against the government. Anarchists trying to tear it all down. Blacks burning it all down. Preppers will be petrified in their bunkers. Survivalists lost in the woods eating grubs and berries. Do not get its died the first week. Lots of jerks stealing everything in sight.

The gov is getting ready with NDAA and 30,000 drones. So that's what 600 drones flying all over Ohio. So yeah, should be a fun time for all.....
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
02/13/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been hearing this one since 1996, I just don't see this being the year. I could be wrong. And we are overdue for civil unrest in the USA.

That said, I just don't see it. If anything, our insular, comfortable lifestyles have made us oblivious to anyone or anything that doesn't involve us absolutely directly.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."

GLP