Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,051,084
Pageviews Today: 1,413,328Threads Today: 363Posts Today: 5,608
11:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Greatest Show on Earth. Sleight of Hand?

Don't Be Fooled
User ID: 1419030
United States
02/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Greatest Show on Earth. Sleight of Hand?
IS ORLY TAITZ “CONTROLLED OPPOSITION”?

Judge Malihi says:

“The credibility of witnesses is within the sole discretion of the trier of fact. In non-jury cases, that discretion lies with the Judge.”

Malihi said that Taitz didn’t properly qualify her witnesses as “experts”.

He said that Taitz simply put on 8 witnesses who provided testimony that he couldn’t properly evaluate.

He said “this court cannot make an objective threshold determination of these witnesses’ testimony without adequate knowledge of their qualifications….for the testimony of an expert witness to be received, his or her qualifications must first be proved”.

ORLY SCREWS THE POOCH

Interestingly, this gross “oversight” by Orly Taitz in not properly qualifying her witnesses as “experts” will probably render all of the evidence that they provided as moot upon appeal because appellate courts don’t generally find “fact” – they revue procedure.

It looks like an appeals court will only be able to view Orly’s “evidence” the way Malihi did.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

Did Taitz intentionally do this?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Greatest Show on Earth. Sleight of Hand?
Related.
"......Courts, and the federal judiciary’s courts of special jurisdiction.

I examined a sampling of about 50 judges listed on this site and they all had bios which contained at least when and where they were born, when they died if applicable, where they went to school, where they practiced – their career path.

At the official Supreme Court site, bios of all judges were listed.

I looked up judges in various states, in a variety of different roles and guess what? Out of the approximately 15 different sites I visited for different states, bios were present for all judges! I looked up Circuit Court judges, Appellate judges, Superior Court judges, and more. They ALL had bios listed.

Nothing on Judge Michael Malihi.

Isn’t that interesting? So I ran searches on several search engines on his name. Was I able to find out much more?

On Google, all I found was essentially what has already been posted on this blog, and others regarding his recent ruling in favor of Obama and his eligibility to be on the 2012 Presidential ballot in GA.

From Martindale.com I found the following:

Michael M. Malihi

Deputy Chief State Admin.
230 Peachtree St., N.E., Ste. 850
Atlanta, Georgia
(DeKalb & Fulton Cos.)
Experience & Credentials
Practice Areas
Employment Law; Housing Law; Domestic Relations law
University University of Alabama, B.A.
Law School Boston University, J.D.
Admitted 1991
ISLN 900907621
I got pretty much the same, which is next to nothing, on Yahoo, Bing, Dogpile, Ask, Alltheweb, Mamma, Excite, Alta Vista, and a variety of others. Honestly, I got tired of looking because ..............
[link to intangiblesoul.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Greatest Show on Earth. Sleight of Hand?
An idiot lawyer, an unknown judge and a ruling usurper in obvious collusion not enough conspiracy?
Oh well. I'll go to work and you guys enjoy your anti religion and divisive mind expanding threads.

GLP