Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 457,055
Pageviews Today: 770,781Threads Today: 322Posts Today: 4,981
10:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The White Race is completely alien to this planet because they ARE descendants from White Aliens

BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
04/12/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The White Race is completely alien to this planet because they ARE descendants from White Aliens
So take a good look now because the white race will disappear in the future.

Quoting: RedlicoriceRedux

bsflag

White people only make 25% of the worlds population. The rest are either brown or black.

The conspiracy has always been to eradicate the black and brown people from Earth.

That is why you have:

-> Engineered Aids and HIV virus, poverty and continuous wars and famines in Africa

-> A dangerous stalemate between Indian and the muslim country of Pakistan (both are nuclear powers). Not to mention both those countries have poverty levels over 60%.

-> Poverty, oppression and inequality in South America
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10292371

If white elite wanted all the non-whites dead, it would have already happened by now. There is no population reduction agenda. The feeding is too good for the archons.
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13827959
United States
04/12/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The White Race is completely alien to this planet because they ARE descendants from White Aliens
I'll be as brief as possible. The world is dying. We are seperating. The good and the bad. Knowing and Ignorant. Love and Hate. Peace and War. Heaven and Hell.

All of this is sand in a beach compare to the very thought of OUR source. Anyless less is astray lie built to distract you from enjoying ever moment BEING who you. I have TONSSS of friends. None of which visit these type of websites, because they know they wouldn't have patience for these demonstrative response.

God and the 'devil' the choice....is YOURS.

Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1522368

:blooming rose::sparky heart:
BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
04/13/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The funny thing about racial pride is that we are like players in an MMO.
One time, we're white, another time we're black, yellow, ect.

So those of you that get all upset over these theories should remember that just because you're not white in this lifetime, doesn't mean you weren't white in your previous.

Enjoy the game. Proclaim your stances and your egoic pride all ya like.
Soon enough we all die and who knows what the fuck happens after that

May as well be cool about it all and realize theres a shitload more to the whole situation.

The truth is, people kind of get along just fine. Its the dark god assholes that fuck it all up. Don't let the slavemasters change you.
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
Superheavyweight
User ID: 13900419
United Kingdom
04/13/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nibsters have black with straight hair.

7 races altogether.... now go moan about a said N' to balance what you about to balance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 877618
United States
04/13/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
i always knew i was special and am throwing out the medication they gave me to offset the ill effects of inbreeding and disease prone rh- blood.

now life has more meaning for me with this racist free feeling of superiority that requires zero effort just pink as a pig epidermis skin tone.

i bought this U.F.O pan flute off Ebay and will try to contact my e.t. relatives this starry evening who will immediately recognize me as one of them for my pure ivory soap bubble skin.

while i am waiting to reunite with my hulk hogan looking space brothers, i will finally grasp the hidden messages in
"the color purple", "amistad", "romper stomper" and
"american history x".

i will definately reread that turner book about the post apocalyptic lynchings.

Space Mayberry here i come.

all aboard the Intergalactic Cruise Ship with
L.L.Bean Retail outlets
Kombucha Vending machines
Curling on the top deck
and Unionized Waiters in LiederHosen with klingon accents
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 877618

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2765793
United States
04/13/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
brown innuits?!You mean red don't you? Considering how they are pale when they are warm =0D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13230680
United States
04/13/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at this thread for some truth

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: where's my stapler

There is truth to that, but it is politically incorrect obviously

bump

Politically correct?? Whites are the majority of the population in America. There are hundreds of white children abducted every year.

You're telling me that it's Black men abducting, raping and murdering these white children?

In America? Are you fucking kidding me?

Black me can't even go jogging without some simple assed white person dialing 911.

But we're stealing hundreds of kids? Better look at your CIA and FBI buddy.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 966990
United States
04/13/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks dont like it when you stop them from committing crimes. They consider that oppression. If you stop a black person from robbing, raping, stealing, and murdering, They view that as mistreatment and oppressing them. That's why they are so enraged right now. They know they cant get away with crimes anymore. White's are under different rules and laws from blacks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's considered evil to stop blacks from commiting crimes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 877618
United States
04/13/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks dont like it when you stop them from committing crimes. They consider that oppression. If you stop a black person from robbing, raping, stealing, and murdering, They view that as mistreatment and oppressing them. That's why they are so enraged right now. They know they cant get away with crimes anymore. White's are under different rules and laws from blacks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 966990

whites dont like it when you stop them from committing crimes. they consider that reverse racism. if you stop a white person from dealing meth, stealing copper wire, malingering on their ssi/ssd/ebt card/ welfare, fondling children as white priests,

killing people as white monsanto cancer, etc. (huuge list) they view that as an affront on their perfectly moral capitalist system (lol). thats why the tea partiers/ birch society/ skull boners are so enraged right now.

they know the occupy walstreet movement will bring them to justice (lol). blacks are criminilzed for breathing air unlike rh- whites who are the good guys bringing the torch of civilization to a lost and dying world (lol).
DaNose

User ID: 13902944
United States
04/13/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really?

O

ok.
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11076480
United States
04/13/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol well my favorite thing is to come in here to upset people. Its therapudic.

Some days Im a racist Black, others a racist white.....still others an Asian or Mexican....lol....gotta love the internetz. Rotf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I;ll tell you where the confusion is, Jewishpeople are not white's. They are 2% and they are the elite and in control of stuff. They are using blacks as a tool to destroy white's. Both Africa and Asia are way bigger than the U.S. and Europe. Who wants to get away from who? who wants to be seperated from who? And who is the parasite leach that refuses to stay in their own fucking ugly ass country. And flocks to go harrass the other race and demands living in the white mans land. That alone speaks for itself. The answer is in the pudding. White's dont want anything to do with blacks so it is impossible that they are oppressing them. Deep down blacks know what they are but will not admit it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9068263
United States
04/13/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you say Lucifer?
 Quoting: Leave it to Beaver 1551104

Lucifer was the savior of the Black Slave Race because he thought the Elite Annunaki/Nordic Aliens were being too cruel and playing "God".

And yes there has been a conspiracy ever since that day to eradicate the Black Race from Earth. The original Israelites were Black you see...

so your saying the king of kings picked africans to be his chosen people?you mean to tell me god picked a cest pool savage culture/people to be his people?lol so god practices wellfare too?humm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14311595
Malaysia
04/13/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whahahaha interplanetary race war.... The stupid government and this forum is getting lamer and lamer... Hahaha seriosuly they really want to start this race war what the fuck... Stupid infiltrators in the forum ans the racists mods
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14311068
Mexico
04/13/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.

The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape.

It is no mistake that countless ancient civilisations and cultures like the ancient Mayans, Egyptians and Indians (Indus Valley Indians) around the world depict their Kings and Queens as "fair" while their slaves as "black".

On top of that, the White race burn their skin easily in sunlight, age very quickly and go bald easily, indicating the fact their habitat on Earth is not natural to them.

Those who don't believe and say that the white skin colour is due to the lack of sunlight in cold temperate regions, I only point to the eskimo and innuit people who technically have lived in the arctic regions for thousands of years and yet are Brown.

Did you say Lucifer?

YEP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14311595

It makes sense. They are still milking other races their gold.

The banksters are White and the Whites WAR against the other races, always. They own alien technology...
WuDStefoto

User ID: 14122943
Belgium
04/13/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
heheh

Im white

and Im telling you

that

ALL HUMANS = ALIENS

all other is bs

here - there were APES..

^^^^^

we are the ''product''

after a ''nice DNA manipulation''

and STOP DIVIDING by color

MELANIN = Sunshine differences

you are whitey there like bulgarian cheese

cuz you just have almost never seen the Sun

as simple as that

so stop trying

crawl with some racist bs

WE ARE ALL ALIENS

WE(our bodies - those bodies) EXIST CUZ OF THEM

all other about who how where why

is bs and waste of time
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <-
is the only way youths listen to
the Prophets !!!

PROOF -> CAN YOU CATCH iT???

[link to www.youtube.com]

rememba: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
WuDStefoto

Belgium
04/13/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whahahaha interplanetary race war.... The stupid government and this forum is getting lamer and lamer... Hahaha seriosuly they really want to start this race war what the fuck... Stupid infiltrators in the forum ans the racists mods
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14311595

hmm yee..

so you feeel it too ??

Anyway..

its not the whites, not the blacks,
not HUMANS ... ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST ON EARTH

and they are those who causes the problems..

NOT for much longer : )
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13670360
United States
04/13/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divide and conquer. Stupid humans. This racial war B.S. is heating up and it isn't going to be pretty for either side. Both are now well armed and organized. Look to see who benefits from it before you take aim at your neighbor. Take a step back and objectively evaluate. Once you start pulling the trigger, the escalation is hard to stop. Don;t be stupid and act emotionally, irrationally. Think critically. you do not self resurrect after a bullet to the brain. Ego dies with you.
WuDStefoto

Belgium
04/13/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divide and conquer. Stupid humans. This racial war B.S. is heating up and it isn't going to be pretty for either side. Both are now well armed and organized. Look to see who benefits from it before you take aim at your neighbor. Take a step back and objectively evaluate. Once you start pulling the trigger, the escalation is hard to stop. Don;t be stupid and act emotionally, irrationally. Think critically. you do not self resurrect after a bullet to the brain. Ego dies with you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13670360

+ 1 !!!!!!

only want to add -
" my aim is to kill my ego, but not my neighbours " ;D
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14302398
United States
04/13/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13670360

+ 1 !!!!!!

only want to add -
" my aim is to kill my ego, but not my neighbours " ;D
 Quoting: WuDStefoto

c/s
Kamon

User ID: 13761610
United States
04/13/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why i'm done with this site.
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14433890
United States
04/15/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched an episode of Ancient Aliens (season 2 episode Alien Devastation) and they talked about Annunaki's it was interesting...

Had a few questions for ya'll... if we came from different 'star nations' or alien civilizations why do all races have the same features? 10 fingers 10 toes 2 arms ect.... why wouldn't we be different?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14043513
United States
04/15/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
op u bitchmade bra, your fuckin retarded, stay off the crack pipe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4596203
United States
04/15/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9615228

First racist comment in the thread.

From a black? Sounds like it.

Guess who's racis ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14373000
United States
04/15/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
As ridiculous as this sounds, it still makes more sense than to assume that we are descendant from the same genetic pool as porch monkeys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14298353

Wow you rednecks trailer trash are dumb as fuck on here, and it really shows. Let the master teach you.....

Black dna is alpha superior to yours and have all the physical straits of the races encoded within. (Skinny, broad, and long noses.. through mutations all eye colors black to the lighest blue, big eyes to small to chinky.... through mutation all hair textures from straight, wavy to nappy to red, black and blond haired ..... from pigmy small to giant tall in height).

Also all the other races except the master copy (black race) have the half animal dna neatherthal mix in them. Whites can't make color, but black can make all colors.

Let see how below
Blacks through a genetic mutation in the pinal gland produce a white light eyes blonde hair off spring void of color called albino.

Eventually most of the albinos die off fast from the hot african sun. Those who lived do 1 or 2 things

1.Being the weakest link in a tribe most albinos were outcasted and mated with other tribe outcast and those nomads on the outskirts in remote areas, producing the browns, yellow, and red man.

2.Head north out of africa and into cold northern europe caves to stay out of the hot skin burning sun. Eventually breeding with neatherthals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10818676
United States
04/15/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you say Lucifer?

Lucifer was the savior of the Black Slave Race because he thought the Elite Annunaki/Nordic Aliens were being too cruel and playing "God".

And yes there has been a conspiracy ever since that day to eradicate the Black Race from Earth. The original Israelites were Black you see...

Semites not Negroes
Queen of Sheba was black
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
As ridiculous as this sounds, it still makes more sense than to assume that we are descendant from the same genetic pool as porch monkeys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14298353

Wow you rednecks trailer trash are dumb as fuck on here, and it really shows. Let the master teach you.....

Black dna is alpha superior to yours and have all the physical straits of the races encoded within. (Skinny, broad, and long noses.. through mutations all eye colors black to the lighest blue, big eyes to small to chinky.... through mutation all hair textures from straight, wavy to nappy to red, black and blond haired ..... from pigmy small to giant tall in height).

Also all the other races except the master copy (black race) have the half animal dna neatherthal mix in them. Whites can't make color, but black can make all colors.

Let see how below
Blacks through a genetic mutation in the pinal gland produce a white light eyes blonde hair off spring void of color called albino.

Eventually most of the albinos die off fast from the hot african sun. Those who lived do 1 or 2 things

1.Being the weakest link in a tribe most albinos were outcasted and mated with other tribe outcast and those nomads on the outskirts in remote areas, producing the browns, yellow, and red man.

2.Head north out of africa and into cold northern europe caves to stay out of the hot skin burning sun. Eventually breeding with neatherthals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14373000

[link to m.youtube.com]

[link to m.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you say Lucifer?

Semites not Negroes
Queen of Sheba was black
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10818676

Wow another dumb ass redneck trailer trash getting owned, what the hell do you think semites are...THEY ARE MULATO, BLACK & WHITE! READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2081064
United States
04/15/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The gene responsible for Blue Eyes can only be traced back about 9000yrs, proving the white race is the most recent "upgrade" in humans.

GLP