Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 673,372
Pageviews Today: 1,177,849Threads Today: 497Posts Today: 8,367
02:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who's been the most evil country in history...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10276253
Australia
02/07/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who's been the most evil country in history...
America is easily the worst, easily.
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 9940998
United States
02/07/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

For calling your hypocritical tendencies out?
 Quoting: Patrick Bateman

according to you USA is no evil but mayans were?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1451276

Are you high? Lay off the bath salts, I said no such thing. The American Empire is evil as fuck. Did the Maya do evil as well? Fuck yes.

as i told you, i didn't read US, it was my mistake

however, there's no need to be rude

and yeah, i'm smoking some weed

Damn, now I am just jealous. No hard feelings man, I assumed by your statement that you were being a dick, that is why I called you an asshole, not because you did not see US. Shit, I did not see UK.

Last Edited by Patrick Bateman on 02/07/2012 02:25 AM
Patrick Bateman

United States
02/07/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10276253

I agree the American Empire is evil. But, I would argue the validity of America even being on the list. They are puppets for British Bankers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451276
Mexico
02/07/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

according to you USA is no evil but mayans were?

Are you high? Lay off the bath salts, I said no such thing. The American Empire is evil as fuck. Did the Maya do evil as well? Fuck yes.

as i told you, i didn't read US, it was my mistake

however, there's no need to be rude

and yeah, i'm smoking some weed

Damn, now I am just jealous. No hard feelings man, I assumed by your statement that you were being a dick, that is why I called you an asshole, not because you did not see US. Shit, I did not see UK.

no bad feelings Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 10309512
Canada
02/07/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well the Indian holocaust. Then all the shit that has gone down in the last 60 years.

And the slavery.

That's about it.
Patrick Bateman

United States
02/07/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well the Indian holocaust. Then all the shit that has gone down in the last 60 years.

And the slavery.

That's about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10309512

Touche, I should say America is now controlled by British bankers. So the Indian killings, slavery, etc is on America.
danwa

User ID: 1522311
United States
02/07/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lichtenstein. Hands down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10311901

I hear you. Lichers are some evil fuckers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10311901
Germany
02/07/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lichtenstein. Hands down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10311901

I hear you. Lichers are some evil fuckers.
 Quoting: danwa

No contest.
teschen

User ID: 10317870
Poland
02/07/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you say, in short, what is Lichtenstein accused of? Sounds like just another tax evasion paradise.
The cat who can use keyboard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9267973
United States
02/07/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was going to say pre-Spanish Mexico because of the brutality of the Maya and Aztec cultures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10317961
United States
02/07/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
the windsor family owns 1/6 th of the land mass of the earth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/07/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was going to say pre-Spanish Mexico because of the brutality of the Maya and Aztec cultures.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9267973

+1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/07/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10317961

So Germany then since the Windsor family are German.
teschen

User ID: 10318854
Poland
02/07/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
China is missing in your list. Their governments were more keen on killing their own people but still if number of deaths and ruthlessness are to be considered, then China is my candidate.

I also think the true numbers from Cultural Revolution will never be released.

Also Russia sold food to nazi Germany, while their own people starved by millions. Ukraine - the best soil in Europe, couldn't feed themselves and millions died.

I guess it depends on criteria you choose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5546541
Hungary
02/07/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Britain and Rome wouldn't have existed, a whole lot less people would have suffered.

The mongols were quite crazy too.

OP you are unbelievably stupid. Literally, you are off the scales.

If the Roman and British Empires had never existed you are right, lots of people wouldn't have died in the circumstances they did, but its pretty easy to see that many, many, many more people would have died in other ways and that the world would be a far less civilised place.

Both those empires arguably furthered civilisation, arts and culture, science, medicine and social institutions more than any entities before or since.

Neither of those empires committed mass, industrialised, deliberate, and ethnic based genocide, unlike the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist China and the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

Every nation that has ever existed has committed massacres and crimes, but you have to look at a balanced, overall picture.

It is also interesting to note that the British Empire, for all it's faults, was the only one to dissolve quite orderly and even maintain a commonwealth (as it does to this day). Former British colonies (the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India included, but many more too) are, on average, much more prosperous and stable than any of the other former colonial power's territories too.

Your brazen and ignorant 'analysis' (if you can call it that) also fails to take into account any actual moral actions the other way - for good. For example, it was the British Empire that actually ended the slave trade first (though Americans like to think they did it). The Royal Navy was actively liberating slaves from transport ships many years before the US even had their pathetic (we fight for freedom - yeah right, so why did northerners keep slaves for many years after the northern victory?) civil war. Sierra Leone was formed by those liberated slaves. And unlike the US Britain went back to aid those very same descendants of slaves just a few years back, when we unilaterally intervened militarily and defeated the rebels who were committing the most awful atrocities imaginable (including cannibalism and infant rape) in a matter of days - something that the Americans refused to do (even though it would have been easier for them) in neighbouring Liberia, which was the west African state set up by freed American slaves on the model of Sierra Leone.

OP needs to get real, get off his misguided ranting and check out some real history. Start with this year and work backwards. When you get as far as 1700 then you can start making intelligent comments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7216505
United Kingdom
02/07/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Britain
 Quoting: 1342725

I second that.

We gave the world the Rothschilds....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5546541
Hungary
02/07/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again the OP shows his ignorance from across the Atlantic. The Windsor family are 'Germanic' in origin - NOT German. Germany only existed as a state from the late 1800s. Before that it was a patchwork of dozens of small (and some tiny) independent Kingdoms, Grand Duchies, Duchies, Principalities, and Free Cities. These included Prussia, Bavaria, Saxony, Württemberg, Baden, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Oldenburg, Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, Anhalt, Brunswick, Saxe-Altenburg, Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Saxe-Meiningen, Lippe, Reuss (junior line), Reuss (senior line), Schaumburg-Lippe, Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt, Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, Waldeck-Pyrmont, Bremen, Hamburg, Lübeck, plus the imperial territory of Alsace-Lorraine.

Did you notice the words 'Saxe-Coburg' in that list? Take note - the Windsor family are actually originally the 'Saxe-Coburgs'. Germanic yes, 'German' no. There is a big difference. Canadians are from the 'Americas' and are 'North Americans' but are you 'Americans' - no. Would you appreciate people from Europe just considering you to be Americans? No.

There are Germanic peoples all over central and eastern Europe. I actually have a friend living here in the UK who holds a Romanian passport and grew up there, but considers herself more Hungarian, and overall classes herself as Germanic.

So, again, just to emphasise, people who are thoroughly ignorant, like the OP, should not start such stupid threads.
teschen

User ID: 10320322
Poland
02/07/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Britain
 Quoting: 1342725

I second that.

We gave the world the Rothschilds....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7216505

Wow, you think Rothschilds are british?1doh1
Where have you been the last 5 years?
Not on the internet apparently.
o'neeme

User ID: 10319753
United Kingdom
02/07/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
you left usa out of the list? lol

and then you say mayans, dude...

You're an asshole.

Rome should be on the list, as well as Britain.

Yeah forgot about Rome... about Britain, I said the UK...

And yeah Mao killed 100 million. But his reign of terror only lasted a couple of decades.

Overall, Britain and Rome made the world suffer CENTURIES.

Ohh, my bad, did not see it when I read your list.

[link to sarahmaidofalbion2.blogspot.com] we have been no angels but we are paying the price now.
arkay

User ID: 944501
Australia
02/07/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Though a relatively new player in a historical sense...

AMERICA is already the clear winner, outright bloody corrupt and evil with no remorse or morals.

Sorry, the ordinary folks of America are truely lovable, but your newer leaders are far worse than Hanibal, Napolian and Hitler all rolled into one.
teschen

User ID: 10321089
Poland
02/07/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the other fellow pointed out Rome and Britain furthered civilisation. Rome caused many tribal wars to stop because both tribes were Rome now - roads were built, trade flourished. Entire Europe used to have a law based on Roman Law. And it was just - nothing like what we have today.

British also projected a lot of good into the world. Common sense, logic, objectivity - these are very british things. Yes they're not angels but who is? If you focus merely on the negative, you will never see the positive.
humanitech
User ID: 10327254
United Kingdom
02/07/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
- Russia/Soviet Union
- Germany
- UK
- Japan (WW2, Manchuria, rape of Nanking, Unit 731)
- US
- Mexico (Mayans)

????

The US haven't been evil for very long... maybe 50 years. That and the holocaust of Indians...

Russia has been evil for centuries...

Japan only between 1930s-1945.

Mayans for a while.

Germany has started 2 world wars and did the holocaust. So they are pretty sick.

The UK did a LOT of shit for centuries around the world.

Me thinks it's the UK winning it. (nothing against the Brits, just the evil government and the banking system that has been there for hundreds of years.

What a silly polarised and pointless question..it should be who are or were the most evil people in the world..who caused the most division, suffering and wars in history.

Because it is evil people friend,..and I have never seen one physical country get up and go take over another one (although volcanos can be a bit hard core admittedly LOL)...Therefore it is just evil and deluded little people and their cronies who don't care much about their own couty people or the other places the want to conquer, rule or dominate. ..and sadly there's loads of these deluded and divisive morons. Perhap it's actually the bankers such as the roths and rockers as they seem to be the funders of everything (both good and bad)...but seem to like profitting from many historical wars around the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9652010
United States
02/07/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rome - Now known as The Catholic Church.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10145053

Was my first thought as well.

Italy to be more specific. First the Roman empire, then the pope. Would probably be the seat of the antichrist if he were real.
werewolfman
User ID: 24205721
Malaysia
09/21/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think that there is no evil countries. only the ones that suffer and thos crazy goveners
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8607068
United States
09/21/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definitely Israel. Even though they've only been around a few decades, their accounts of lying, genocide, false flags, and terrorism around the world including 9/11 and the USS Cole, superced what other countries have done.
a.senni

User ID: 33861572
Netherlands
02/07/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion it is Britain, as Britain has colonized and therefore enslaved for centuries the a quarter of the world, and Britain has in my opinion a big guilt on why we had a second world war, as they imposed the harsh conditions on Germany that made ww2 inevitable. The second is the US in my opinion, as they murdered all the native Indians without reason, had the huge slave trade with Africans and since ww2 have been imposing their will on the world, invading an endless number of countries, deciding the politics of other countries, ousting presidents in many countries, and forcing countries to start wars. (Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Chile, Vietnam etc.etc.). All Eruopean nations have treated their colonies bad, so no one has been "good" in that point, for example Belgium committed a holocaust on Africans in Congo. Germany started ww2, wanted to annihilate an ethnic group. The person who started this thread claims that Germany started 2 world wars, I think he should read the facts before claiming such things, as Germany had nothing to do with the beginning of ww1. In general I condemn Germany more for killing 12 million Russians rather than 6 million Jews, but of coure both are bad. The Japanese killed almost 20 million Chinese, 3 million Indonesians etc., so they are probably even worse than the Germans. The Spanish killed a huge number of Mayas and Aztecs, they basically ended the Maya civilization and stole all their gold and silver. I don't want to go too far back in history and talk about the Romans, because then we would have to talk about people like the Vikings, the Mongols, the Germanic tribes, who killed everything they encountered on their way, so they would be the worse ever.
a.senni
WeAreOne

User ID: 9197018
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah forgot about Rome... about Britain, I said the UK...

And yeah Mao killed 100 million. But his reign of terror only lasted a couple of decades.

Overall, Britain and Rome made the world suffer CENTURIES.

I agree with you.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Sharty Mc Bean

User ID: 33795519
Germany
02/07/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again the OP shows his ignorance from across the Atlantic. The Windsor family are 'Germanic' in origin - NOT German. Germany only existed as a state from the late 1800s. Before that it was a patchwork of dozens of small (and some tiny) independent Kingdoms, Grand Duchies, Duchies, Principalities, and Free Cities. These included Prussia, Bavaria, Saxony, Württemberg, Baden, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Oldenburg, Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, Anhalt, Brunswick, Saxe-Altenburg, Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Saxe-Meiningen, Lippe, Reuss (junior line), Reuss (senior line), Schaumburg-Lippe, Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt, Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, Waldeck-Pyrmont, Bremen, Hamburg, Lübeck, plus the imperial territory of Alsace-Lorraine.

Did you notice the words 'Saxe-Coburg' in that list? Take note - the Windsor family are actually originally the 'Saxe-Coburgs'. Germanic yes, 'German' no. There is a big difference. Canadians are from the 'Americas' and are 'North Americans' but are you 'Americans' - no. Would you appreciate people from Europe just considering you to be Americans? No.

There are Germanic peoples all over central and eastern Europe. I actually have a friend living here in the UK who holds a Romanian passport and grew up there, but considers herself more Hungarian, and overall classes herself as Germanic.

So, again, just to emphasise, people who are thoroughly ignorant, like the OP, should not start such stupid threads.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5546541

good post^^^^
a.senni

User ID: 33861572
Netherlands
02/07/2013 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the other fellow pointed out Rome and Britain furthered civilisation. Rome caused many tribal wars to stop because both tribes were Rome now - roads were built, trade flourished. Entire Europe used to have a law based on Roman Law. And it was just - nothing like what we have today.

British also projected a lot of good into the world. Common sense, logic, objectivity - these are very british things. Yes they're not angels but who is? If you focus merely on the negative, you will never see the positive.
 Quoting: teschen

The British invented common sense, logic, objectivity? Are you serious or just deeply uneducated? Logical reasoning in Western civilization was started by Ancient Greek philosophers such as Aristotle. At that time the British were still in the Stone Age. And common sense, what is common sense? Everyone has a different opinion on what common sense is. Seriously.
a.senni
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22965921
United States
02/07/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Poland. That's why Hitler built the death camps there. Too evil even for Germany!

GLP