Metallica's Illuminati messages.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034027
Australia
02/09/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Metallica's Illuminati messages.
Did anyone know what they were listening to when they heard these songs?

[link to www.orderofmelchizedek.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001302
United States
02/09/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Metallica's Illuminati messages.
Interesting, I have a bit of a personal connection to Metallica from years ago. I love their music and looked into their videos more closely pretty recently. I found an interesting thing in their St. Anger video, the one shot at San Quentin, where there is a still image inserted in the video of the inside of the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. Have been wondering what that connection is in the grand scheme of things....

The Unforgiven series is especially interesting to me as well. Have you had the chance to look into The Unforgiven 3?
DILKe

User ID: 9695982
United States
02/09/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1609304
Australia
02/09/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch the Hells Bells 2 series on youtube - it'll blow your mind how many bands are connected to the devil, the occult and the Illuminati - even the Beatles (Be A T Less - T=Christian Cross (Be A Christian Less)):

Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/09/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's some good reading too:

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

Even if your not Christian, the amount of information on this site regarding the occult and stuff is invaluable.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/09/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah, definitely look at this page quickly - it has links to heaps of bands and their evils:

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

That's all for me:)

Be vigilant!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4494441
United States
02/09/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
when you embrace and accept the ultimate fear for most, death, you become free. then you can truly embrace life.

and the link you provided proves they are not satanic. satanists (much like the owner of this site) believe that this life is IT. no spirit,no soul no afterlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145595
Australia
02/09/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
when you embrace and accept the ultimate fear for most, death, you become free. then you can truly embrace life.

and the link you provided proves they are not satanic. satanists (much like the owner of this site) believe that this life is IT. no spirit,no soul no afterlife.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4494441

Bands ONLY become big hits when they sell their souls for fame and fortune.

And who they sell it to is always the same evil serpent - and most bands admit this.

Watch Hells Bells 2 on youtube - even Christian bands sell their souls for fame and fortune - like Katy Perry.

It's sad really:(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4494441
United States
02/09/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

And who they sell it to is always the same evil serpent - and most bands admit this.

Watch Hells Bells 2 on youtube - even Christian bands sell their souls for fame and fortune - like Katy Perry.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145595

i'm very well aware of occult influence on musicians. i've been studying it for nearly two decades.

however; the words i stated, are true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10441642
United States
02/09/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Metallica.
PhantomLordNYC

User ID: 10035357
United States
02/09/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a huge Metallica fan, I wouldn't doubt any of this isn't true. But James grew up a Christian Scientist and saw his mother die a slow death from cancer.

It's no wonder death has a big revolving theme in their music.

I'd rather listen to Metallica then any of the other crap out there today.
Celt
User ID: 9888079
United States
02/09/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034027

I've never noticed any suspicious agenda in their music before. I've been a die-hard fan for many years, and considering the radio and mainstream tried for years to eliminate them before finally admitting defeat and reluctantly embracing them, it makes me doubt Metallica's involvment in mind control or illuminati agendas. I could be wrong, and I will certainly look into it, but I find it hard to believe. Unlike most, I never was of the opinion that they sold out. They just matured in their music style, IMO. Their early music was so obviously against the system, as well, that it seems unlikely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407188
United States
02/09/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
50% of there songs are about war,and the other 50% are about mental illnesses and addiction.so this doesn't surprise me.
Celt
United States
02/09/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

i'm very well aware of occult influence on musicians. i've been studying it for nearly two decades.

Actually, Metallica's early rise to fame and success can be heavily attributed to their constant tours and live performances. Radio didn't want them record labels hated them, all because they were unique and rebellious. They just kept doing live shows until they had such a huge following and unstoppable momentum. As for later in their career, that may be debateable, but I can't forget how the MSM made a mockery of them time after time. It seemed to me MSM only jumped on the Metallica bandwagon to rake in the proffits, but they never truly threw in their support. Think of music awards, and how the awards were usually given to some crap band that never deserved to be hailed as heavy metal, or other such incidences. But there was just no stopping Metallica, they always bounced right back.
DILKe

User ID: 9695982
United States
02/09/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, Metallica's early rise to fame and success can be heavily attributed to their constant tours and live performances. Radio didn't want them record labels hated them, all because they were unique and rebellious. They just kept doing live shows until they had such a huge following and unstoppable momentum. As for later in their career, that may be debateable, but I can't forget how the MSM made a mockery of them time after time. It seemed to me MSM only jumped on the Metallica bandwagon to rake in the proffits, but they never truly threw in their support. Think of music awards, and how the awards were usually given to some crap band that never deserved to be hailed as heavy metal, or other such incidences. But there was just no stopping Metallica, they always bounced right back.
 Quoting: Celt 9888079

They also gave away thousands of tapes for free to get noticed...
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Celt
United States
02/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
50% of there songs are about war,and the other 50% are about mental illnesses and addiction.so this doesn't surprise me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407188

James Hetfield had an alcohol and herion problem, which escalated out of control after the death of Cliff Burton, which partly explains the reference to drugs in their music. Also, other things from his childhood bore a major influence on their writing. Their focus on war, was heavily anti-war, and more sympathetic to those suffering from the effects of war. At least, that's how I interpreted their music. They are heavy metal, after all, and metal is about saying something worth saying, and invoking ones anger about the situations we find ourselves in throughout our lives. These days, metal is a joke, but Metallica perfected the art of Heavy Metal. They were controversial, unafraid to voice their political views, and I respect them for it.
Celt
United States
02/09/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

They also gave away thousands of tapes for free to get noticed...
 Quoting: DILKe

Ya, true! Self producing in the early days, til they could finally get a label to produce their music.

Anyway, I'd be more likely to believe that Marilyn Manson sold out to the establishment, as much as I love his music, it's hard to deny. I think he started off ok, but probably too many drugs, which is a very expensive habit, and maybe fear of being the underdog again, drove him to sell-out...but Metallica...they had unrelenting passion, and Lars Ulrich was way too motivated to let Metallica fail. He had to bribe Hetfield just to start a band with him!
Celt
United States
02/09/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Checked out the link. If this is the true meaning of their music, and to a degree, it's how I've always interpreted it, I'd say they are not of the agenda to keep us dumbed down, but to awaken us. I always felt as though Metallica was opening my eyes and mind to what's been hidden, exposing the lies of society, etc. I had a rough childhood, by no fault of my own, had religion shoved down my throat, and when I discovered Metallica, it inspired me, gave me a sense of liberation, helped me become aware of what was going on around me, made me think for myself, which I've always been inclined to do, but this increased. Shortly after starting to listen to them, I abandoned organized religion, dogma, and began my own quest for true spirituality. I've always felt Metallica was against the system.
ndcstl

User ID: 1445981
United States
02/09/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflaggotbop
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001302
United States
02/09/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Checked out the link. If this is the true meaning of their music, and to a degree, it's how I've always interpreted it, I'd say they are not of the agenda to keep us dumbed down, but to awaken us. I always felt as though Metallica was opening my eyes and mind to what's been hidden, exposing the lies of society, etc. I had a rough childhood, by no fault of my own, had religion shoved down my throat, and when I discovered Metallica, it inspired me, gave me a sense of liberation, helped me become aware of what was going on around me, made me think for myself, which I've always been inclined to do, but this increased. Shortly after starting to listen to them, I abandoned organized religion, dogma, and began my own quest for true spirituality. I've always felt Metallica was against the system.

Agreed Celt, I feel a huge sense of personal inspiration in their music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 430043
United States
02/09/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Metallica makes shitty music for wankers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10296468
United States
02/09/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Metallica makes shitty music for wankers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 430043

wank this!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10434752
Ireland
02/09/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its SAD BUT TRU!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1565281
Canada
02/09/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, he's talking out of his ass...
You want a prime example? Fade to black, James wrote this after they had ALL their equipment stolen and they weren't rich back then so he felt like they were fucked and had no more band...

Love the noids who just come up with shit.
Celt
United States
02/10/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed Celt, I feel a huge sense of personal inspiration in their music.
 Quoting: Spazz

Ah, good ole Metallica! Gotta love them!hf
MrRumpleSteelskin

User ID: 10019004
United States
02/10/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I listened to Metallica in my youth, when they were fairly original. Everything they've done since, in and out of the studio, has made me despise any of their music. Lars' greedy ass can suck a dead man's dick. (That's my message to Metallica.)

shitstreamrockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9316748
United States
02/10/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
My favorite one is King Nothing. I follow no other gods, but the Alpha and Omega. Don't be decieved.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10497932
United States
02/10/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a huge Metallica fan, I wouldn't doubt any of this isn't true. But James grew up a Christian Scientist and saw his mother die a slow death from cancer.

It's no wonder death has a big revolving theme in their music.

I'd rather listen to Metallica then any of the other crap out there today.
 Quoting: PhantomLordNYC

Metallica is one of the few bands i know of who have actually taken entire songs directly from the bible.

Creeping Death is almost a word for word reading of exodus.

Your Almighty god is a record producer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33148959
United States
02/25/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407188

James Hetfield had an alcohol and herion problem, which escalated out of control after the death of Cliff Burton, which partly explains the reference to drugs in their music. Also, other things from his childhood bore a major influence on their writing. Their focus on war, was heavily anti-war, and more sympathetic to those suffering from the effects of war. At least, that's how I interpreted their music. They are heavy metal, after all, and metal is about saying something worth saying, and invoking ones anger about the situations we find ourselves in throughout our lives. These days, metal is a joke, but Metallica perfected the art of Heavy Metal. They were controversial, unafraid to voice their political views, and I respect them for it.

I knew James had an alcohol problem, but heroin?? I've never heard this. Where'd you get this info?? I've often wondered about cocaine with the lyrics to Master of Puppets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
02/25/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34505396
United States
02/25/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

doesnt anyone here click links????

wtf is this shit? i dont even see metallica there....

GLP