Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,528 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,240,275
Pageviews Today: 1,749,930Threads Today: 483Posts Today: 9,007
02:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

URL “Illuminati” spelled backwards redirects to NSA!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546548
United States
02/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
URL “Illuminati” spelled backwards redirects to NSA!
New to the forum - forgive it already published.

If you spell Illuminati backwards and use it as a URL, it redirects to the NSA site. Crazy!

[link to www.itanimulli.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3615965
United States
02/09/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: URL “Illuminati” spelled backwards redirects to NSA!
Just a heads up, it's a hoax... done by a web developer... using basic url forwarding and redirecting... anyone can do it.

QUOTED FROM LINK [ [link to arthurgoldwag.wordpress.com] ]

Subject: ITANIMULLI.COM just some questions i have

Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Fenley,

I have recently been alerted to the fact that you own the Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM.
The website redirects to the NSA website . Many of us are wondering why that is ? Are you an employee of the NSA or DARPA ? Did you know your website spells Illuminati backwards? Are you familiar with the Illuminati and Its New World Order Plan ? If so are you pro or con ?
I really would appreciate it if you took some time to answer these questions and put our enquiring minds to rest. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Harry Thomas

[link to harrythomas.info]

—————————————————————-

He responded
———————————————————————–
Subject: RE: ITANIMULLI.COM just some questions i have

Date: Sun, Dec 20, 2009 1:33 am
To:

I decided to forward the domain Itanimulli.com domain to the NSA as a joke… kind of like a rickroll + shock site. I registered the website years ago precisely because it does spell Illuminati backwards, but didn’t really do anything with it for a long time. When I had the idea to forward the domain to the NSA I couldn’t pass it up, and couldn’t stop laughing…

I don’t believe that the Illuminati actually exists, and only one black helicopter has ever buzzed my house (that’s a whole other story). I’m not sure what the New World Order Plan is, but if you have more information, I’ll gladly tell you what I think of it.

I am not an employee of the NSA or DARPA, though I have participated in several DARPA contests including the 2 Grand Challenges, the Urban Challenge and the recent Network Challenge.

Thanks for your interest,
John Fenley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20705233
Canada
07/27/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am very gay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20689507
Australia
07/27/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am very gay
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20705233

YAGYREVMAI!!!!! damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17693691
Canada
07/27/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a heads up, it's a hoax... done by a web developer... using basic url forwarding and redirecting... anyone can do it.

Dear Mr. Fenley,

I have recently been alerted to the fact that you own the Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM.
The website redirects to the NSA website . Many of us are wondering why that is ? Are you an employee of the NSA or DARPA ? Did you know your website spells Illuminati backwards? Are you familiar with the Illuminati and Its New World Order Plan ? If so are you pro or con ?
I really would appreciate it if you took some time to answer these questions and put our enquiring minds to rest. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Harry Thomas

—————————————————————-

He responded
———————————————————————–

To:

I decided to forward the domain Itanimulli.com domain to the NSA as a joke… kind of like a rickroll + shock site. I registered the website years ago precisely because it does spell Illuminati backwards, but didn’t really do anything with it for a long time. When I had the idea to forward the domain to the NSA I couldn’t pass it up, and couldn’t stop laughing…

I don’t believe that the Illuminati actually exists, and only one black helicopter has ever buzzed my house (that’s a whole other story). I’m not sure what the New World Order Plan is, but if you have more information, I’ll gladly tell you what I think of it.

I am not an employee of the NSA or DARPA, though I have participated in several DARPA contests including the 2 Grand Challenges, the Urban Challenge and the recent Network Challenge.

John Fenley

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3615965

this explanation has no more truth to it then the website itself. thanks for trying shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40088366
United States
06/07/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is an old thread and i just came across this backwards site ... this john fenchley fellow ...

if he doesn't know about the New World Order, how does he know about the Illuminati?

clearly, he's computer literate enough to register a domain. and so he never did a search on the word he used for it?

then, he decided to link it to the NSA? okay. what combination of illuminati + NSA doesn't touch upon the NWO?

and the NSA never saw this "link-up" to their PUBLIC website? (answer: 99.999% they did)

if they did, how come up they didn't de-link it?

i think unless you meet this john fenchley guy in person and vet that he is, indeed, who he says he is , i would not buy EMAILED response. it smells to me like he gave you the run-around.

from what i read so far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40088366
United States
06/07/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is an old thread and i just came across this backwards site ... this john fenchley fellow ...

if he doesn't know about the New World Order, how does he know about the Illuminati?

clearly, he's computer literate enough to register a domain. and so he never did a search on the word he used for it?

then, he decided to link it to the NSA? okay. what combination of illuminati + NSA doesn't touch upon the NWO?

and the NSA never saw this "link-up" to their PUBLIC website? (answer: 99.999% they did)

if they did, how come up they didn't de-link it?

i think unless you meet this john fenchley guy in person and vet that he is, indeed, who he says he is , i would not buy EMAILED response. it smells to me like he gave you the run-around.

from what i read so far.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40088366

Just to be clear ... the backwards website is the "itanimulli" one ... not this one.
lol
User ID: 44069087
United States
07/26/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
ass bal;ls in my tit pickle
~Awakened One~

User ID: 658762
United States
09/28/2014 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Mr. Fenley,

Sincerely,
Harry Thomas

—————————————————————-

He responded
———————————————————————–

To:

John Fenley

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3615965

illumination

"peanut butter jelly time!! peanut butter jelly time!! peanut butter jelly time!!"

GLP