WORD FROM GOD: "Few, VERY FEW will be ready when I come"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10202338
Australia
02/10/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORD FROM GOD: "Few, VERY FEW will be ready when I come"
Thank you for obediently posting this Word given to you by The Lord. I will heed it, as there is much bitterness in my heart that I knowingly hold onto. Please pray for me and others who are blind and disobedient.
 Quoting: MrCharlest 1503437

Get a life fuckwit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3635211
Slovakia
02/10/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Spirit means breath, in Hebrew.

19On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the jewish people, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 20After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.
21Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven. John 20
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3635211

And the the Hebrew "God" is ignorant of spirt, for he is without one.

So then what's it mean when the Bible says "God" is spirit?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10286358

He is the Spirit of the Creation like your breath is of your body.

So then what animates my body, just a bunch of chemical impulses and oxygen?

The body is worthless without spirit to animate it. Spirit is eternal breath and the source of true life.

Your breath is not just air. It´s prana too. And vibrations as well. ... it animates your whole body by it´s many attributes.
Judge Smails

User ID: 1330416
United States
02/10/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

God and fear have nothing to do with one another. God does not communicate with people through the English language, he uses more subtle means.

God would never say fear me, unless he was not the true source.

This is people trying to get other people to be afraid and jump on board with them. It's called misery loves company. It's called the ego wants recognition for the message supposedly coming from God.

As one who truly does seek divinity, I can say that part of this message is good. Many will not be ready for his arrival, but the medium through which this message came is tainted and has thus tainted the message.

....and here come the self-righteous haters...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548219

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

I agree - there are so many "messages from Jesus/God" crap these days it's ridiculous! And I am a believer!

So am I to understand that this message says there are things I need to do to be saved/ready? Really? Other than belief and trust in Jesus Christ?

I think you're falling for some anti-christ (small "a") bull shit.

A little discernment goes a long way. :)

This is the kind of crap that will deceive the very elect. THINK!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10489143
United States
02/10/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Acts 1:17

we are living in the end days.

there will be people who are getting prophectic words from the LORD.

there will be people who are getting dreams from the LORD

there will be people who are getting visions from the LORD

THE LORD IS SPEAKING TO PEOPLE NOW....

IT IS ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE IN THE END DAYS!!!!
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

New kind of bible thumping stupid... they have been saying we are in the end of days for the last 2000 years.. .. More bible thumping fearmongering FAIL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10489143

you know nothing of what you're talking about. Repent before GOD before your end comes. And the way you're talking, it might come quicker than you think.

I KNOW what I'm talking about. I have have visions, dreams and words from the LORD. You, my friend are just ignorant....and if I were you, I wouldn't knock what you don't know.

they have meds for that.. crazy lady.. whats wrong.. you could not handle life? the real world was to much for oyu? Take your fake and powerless gob/jebus and piss off.. you can keep them.. if I had to go to heaven to be with brain washed mental midgets like you I would rather stay on earth. So you and your spuwing bull can eat shit
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/10/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for obediently posting this Word given to you by The Lord. I will heed it, as there is much bitterness in my heart that I knowingly hold onto. Please pray for me and others who are blind and disobedient.
 Quoting: MrCharlest 1503437

How many stupid pills did you take today ?
PolarBear418

User ID: 1167185
United States
02/10/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kill yourself so someone that needs food can get yours , you are a waste of space and breathing air that a normal person could use !
 Quoting: PolarBear418

^^^^^^^^^People like you are an embarrassment to humans^^^^^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10202338

People like you are just a waste of space ! Believe in spirits , how can a thought produce physical , solid elements ? Can't answer can you ! That's why you can believe in santa and jesus ,easter bunny and the tooth fairy . Your entire life is make believe ; no truths just fairy tales , made up stories !!

Answering any questions directed from such an ignorant, uneducated person (i.e. YOU) would truly be a waste of my time. I come here for enjoyment. You ---- obviously just to troll.

Troll on Aussie
Judge Smails

User ID: 1330416
United States
02/10/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Acts 1:17

we are living in the end days.

there will be people who are getting prophectic words from the LORD.

there will be people who are getting dreams from the LORD

there will be people who are getting visions from the LORD

THE LORD IS SPEAKING TO PEOPLE NOW....

IT IS ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE IN THE END DAYS!!!!

And there's no way Satan would ever try to use a message to confuse people...right?

ugh - this blind trust in "messages" is really starting to drive me nuts!
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
02/10/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
whats wrong.. you could not handle life? the real world was to much for oyu? Take your fake and powerless gob/jebus and piss off.. you can keep them.. if I had to go to heaven to be with brain washed mental midgets like you I would rather stay on earth. So you and your spuwing bull can eat shit

Do you suffer much?
TenStar'd

User ID: 10510853
United States
02/10/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP for the timely post.

Here is what I say:

"Lord I AM Worthy
Make Me Worthier Still."
God does not test us, He strengthens us. For if we are fully in Faith, He girds the armor evermore.
atzilute

User ID: 1507447
United States
02/10/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have a very serious question so please only reply to it with serious answers.. how do you believe in jesus as a absolute? when all in all its been people telling you about him i know as a fact that you've never had a conscious vision of him or ever been visited by him. I've prayed about it like the people at church told me to and i never got a responce. to me jesus was just a man with the right message like many other men. I'll never believe something that someone tells me to believe unless its somehow confirmed to me. just sayin.. uh askin i mean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10286358
United States
02/10/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

And the the Hebrew "God" is ignorant of spirt, for he is without one.

So then what's it mean when the Bible says "God" is spirit?

The body is worthless without spirit to animate it. Spirit is eternal breath and the source of true life.

Your breath is not just air. It´s prana too. And vibrations as well. ... it animates your whole body by it´s many attributes.

Then why must I consume in order to keep this body in motion? Why do i have to eat and drink, why can't I feed of the source?

The source of this body isn't true life, true life is the source of which animates the body.
IvantZtrooth

User ID: 5656775
United States
02/10/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
02/10/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then why must I consume in order to keep this body in motion? Why do i have to eat and drink, why can't I feed of the source?

The source of this body isn't true life, true life is the source of which animates the body.

And what is the source of this body other than the Source of all?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
whats wrong.. you could not handle life? the real world was to much for oyu? Take your fake and powerless gob/jebus and piss off.. you can keep them.. if I had to go to heaven to be with brain washed mental midgets like you I would rather stay on earth. So you and your spuwing bull can eat shit

Do you suffer much?

Dont suffer at all.. im not some weak willed/minded fool that has to put my life in the hands of some fake gob floating around on a cloud.. I dont need the bible to tell me how to be good or bad... If you are to stupid in life to figer that out on your own then you are a true slave
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Kill yourself so someone that needs food can get yours , you are a waste of space and breathing air that a normal person could use !

People like you are just a waste of space ! Believe in spirits , how can a thought produce physical , solid elements ? Can't answer can you ! That's why you can believe in santa and jesus ,easter bunny and the tooth fairy . Your entire life is make believe ; no truths just fairy tales , made up stories !!

Answering any questions directed from such an ignorant, uneducated person (i.e. YOU) would truly be a waste of my time. I come here for enjoyment. You ---- obviously just to troll.

Troll on Aussie

The problem is , you CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481853
United States
02/10/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A works message based on my actions !!

my actions mean little !!

ice
Rippsta

User ID: 9244855
United States
Report Abusive Post
Don't scare the believers like that....
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
Report Abusive Post

Do you suffer much?

Dont suffer at all.. im not some weak willed/minded fool that has to put my life in the hands of some fake gob floating around on a cloud.. I dont need the bible to tell me how to be good or bad... If you are to stupid in life to figer that out on your own then you are a true slave

The Scriptures, not just the Bible are meant for people who want more than just to lear from own mistakes.
PolarBear418

User ID: 1167185
United States
02/10/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Troll on Aussie

The problem is , you CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH !

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150708
United States
02/10/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your god sucks. He must be a Reptilian Overlord. They all are.
Xerces

User ID: 4708151
United States
02/10/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is not literally coming in the clouds and stuff.. it's the higher conciousness or christ conciousness that will.
We will go from a materialistic way of life to a more spirtually way of life.
 Quoting: RealityShift

This new age belief is twisted brainwashing at its finest. Have you researched into what those that belief in Christ Consciousness worship?

Go to 3 minutes:

Do you know who Thoth thrice great is? Lucifer. They are the fallen angels cast out of heaven. Do you know why they were cast out of heaven?

Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Ezekiel 28:2
Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and though hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet though art a man and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God

There is nothing wrong with knowing that you are of God, and that everything is God, but you are NOT God. This is what new age belief wants you to believe. On top of that, why would you want to even follow anything that has to do with the Illuminati. Have you people not seen what the media is pushing down our throats? It's full of symbolism with triple helix artwork and pyramids. On top of that the Bible even has chapters devoted to the Egyptians and their evil ways.

Thread: The Grand Masonic Plan 101 - Performed by the Beatles (Secret Decoded Messages Inside!) (Page 4)

Thread: The Grand Illuminati Plan 101 - Performed by Madonna (Secret Decoded Messages Inside!)
"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic."
-Dresden James

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
-Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/10/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you suffer much?

The Scriptures, not just the Bible are meant for people who want more than just to lear from own mistakes.

oh.. you mean the words of MAN WRITEN BY MAN TO CONTROL MAN..
Anubis

User ID: 4949345
Canada
02/10/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
too many requirements. that's no god i am interested in.

if he was any kind of creator he would accept all of his 'children' regardless.

i don't like being blackmailed.

i adhere to the golden rule, i avoid lying, cheating, stealing, etc ... that should be enough.

Last Edited by Anubis on 02/10/2012 02:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
02/10/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
A works message based on my actions !!

my actions mean little !!

ice
 Quoting: Ice

Little is much enough. You know, like the salt ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10286358
United States
02/10/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The source of this body is darkness. And the bringer of life to this lost darkness is the Source of All and the Light.

The darkness is absent of Light, therfore knows not of it. We are a spark of Light walking within the darkness. Soon all darkness will consume it's self and cease to exist.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
Report Abusive Post

Do you suffer much?

oh.. you mean the words of MAN WRITEN BY MAN TO CONTROL MAN..

Don´t you know smtg. else than control? I have learnt wisdom from them, e.g.
ISLAM
User ID: 1307494
United States
Report Abusive Post
Out of every 1000
999 will not make it

do the math
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
02/10/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

The source of this body is darkness. And the bringer of life to this lost darkness is the Source of All and the Light.

The darkness is absent of Light, therfore knows not of it. We are a spark of Light walking within the darkness. Soon all darkness will consume it's self and cease to exist.

This is true: without darkness - no colours are posible. Try to grasp the oneness.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/10/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you suffer much?

The scriptures and the bible are meant for mindless fools like you ,who believe anything , anything a preacher tells you!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10443875
United States
02/10/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of you feel you are not ready

"It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain. Please let me show you how to get to Heaven from the Bible, God's Word..."

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

angel3

GLP