Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,403 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 135,983
Pageviews Today: 233,960Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,646
02:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does Jesus accept whoever ....'accepts' him?

DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4572292
United States
02/12/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Does Jesus accept whoever ....'accepts' him?
"“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. 18 He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. 19 Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved. 21 But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
02/12/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does Jesus accept whoever ....'accepts' him?
We ALL belong to him like it or not.
Now you can 'CHOOSE' the road you wish to travel down. But like in life, there are consequences for our choices.
Example: You cant go around killing people and expect no consequence of what your doing. At some point it will catch up to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10101446
Canada
02/12/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now you can 'CHOOSE' the road you wish to travel down. But like in life, there are consequences for our choices.
Example: You cant go around killing people and expect no consequence of what your doing. At some point it will catch up to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4227306

Belong to him!!! In what way???

Experiences is what this is about - so-called good, and so-called bad... You learn from your choices and progress...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7908234
United States
02/12/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either your name was written in the book of life before time began or it was not.
That is the begining and the end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10516957
Canada
02/12/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
u need to apply first
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
02/12/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
u need to apply first
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10516957

He already has you down. No sweat.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/12/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
"“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. 18 He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. 19 Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved. 21 But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God.”
 Quoting: DGN

This galaxy is about polarity experiences...

The immature, immerse themselves in one polarity or the other... It is their rallying cry...

Good trying to overcome bad, or bad overcoming good is what keeps a spirit locked in the muck...

The spiritually advanced, know what is at work here...

A balance mindset, that incorporates both polarities is the key to graduation, away from the muck and mire of 3rd density...
DSL Connector

User ID: 8671361
United States
02/12/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.

John 10:26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep.

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
DSL is better than cable! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10611896
India
02/12/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yawn. God became impotent after creating one son ?
So many humans have produced 100+ sons and hence they may be greater than God !
pope
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505364
United States
02/12/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats what he said, and he is the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9763976
Australia
02/12/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.

John 10:26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep.

God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17 For many are called, but few are chosen.
 Quoting: DSL Connector

Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17

Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
This is bullshit about not going to a wedding properly dressed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9763976
Australia
02/12/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
oops , but cant be bothered fixing it , getting too late
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10516957
Canada
02/12/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
u need to apply first

But you should know that i am Jesus.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/12/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505364

He also said this about 'believers';
" “Finally the one that had received the one talent came forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. 25 So I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him, ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you ought to have deposited my silver monies with the bankers, and on my arrival I would be receiving what is mine with interest.
28 “‘Therefore TAKE away the talent from him and give it to him that has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be." Mt25:24
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10573104
United Kingdom
02/12/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus NEVER told anyone to "accept" Him. And He said that even the demons "believe", so that isn't enough either. He told people to "follow Me".
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/12/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505364

He also said this about 'believers';
" “Finally the one that had received the one talent came forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. 25 So I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him, ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you ought to have deposited my silver monies with the bankers, and on my arrival I would be receiving what is mine with interest.
28 “‘Therefore TAKE away the talent from him and give it to him that has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be." Mt25:24

Very little coming from the controllers, the posers has relevance to what is right for you, and for you alone...

The poser's main game action is to keep you locked in a maze, looking for answers from their material...

They do it with re-legion, countries, government acts/laws, etc.... Anything to keep you from going within, and seeing clearly, without the filters they installed...
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/12/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yawn. God became impotent after creating one son ?
So many humans have produced 100+ sons and hence they may be greater than God !
pope
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10611896

Nah.... God created humans, we only reproduce, not create more. Here's a 'great' achievement;

DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

The immature, immerse themselves in one polarity or the other... It is their rallying cry...

Good trying to overcome bad, or bad overcoming good is what keeps a spirit locked in the muck...

A balance mindset, that incorporates both polarities is the key to graduation, away from the muck and mire of 3rd density...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10101446

This might be a little clearer;
"My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God. 6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; out of his mouth there are knowledge and discernment. 7 And for the upright ones he will treasure up practical wisdom; for those walking in integrity he is a shield, 8 by observing the paths of judgment, and he will guard the very way of his loyal ones. 9 In that case you will understand righteousness and judgment and uprightness, the entire course of what is good." Pr2:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10870108
United States
02/19/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
well he rejected esau's ass and hated him so i guess not.
ibis

User ID: 10678625
United States
02/19/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if your job is soldier or saver from killer?
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if your job is soldier or saver from killer?
 Quoting: ibis

Do you mean like this?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1948683
Canada
02/19/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very well said, very well said indeed!!
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very well said, very well said indeed!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1948683

.....Or......;
"Return evil for evil to no one. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.” 20 But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.' Ro12:7
This does NOT mean being stupid or weak, it means not giving the devil his due, no matter who else does.

Last Edited by DGN on 02/19/2012 12:49 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
02/19/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you quote Jesus and refuse to believe who he is?
He is Lord. Read Isaiah 9:6 and turn from the cult that
has captured you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752300
United States
02/19/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
DOES SANTA CLAUSE BRING YOU GIFTS????

WTF???????????????

DOES THE TOOTH FAIRY LEAVE YOU MONEY?

Is THE EASTER BUNNY REAL???

GET OVER YOUR DUMB FUCKING INVISIBLE HERO CRAP
Judethz

User ID: 5159851
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
u need to apply first

grizzy I wouldn't count on that. HI THERE!... [link to www.chick.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554293
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a complicated issue, but we must not ignore God's sovereignty.

Free will has become a god to mankind, and is also, a false doctrine.

Men and women can't face the fact that God is working out his plan as a master orchestrator.

The scriptures are full of examples, and can be seen easily by those who want to know.

Do you think it was Gods will that Moses go into the wilderness thus yrs later, meeting God in the burning bush? How did Moses find himself in the desert, away from the palaces of Egypt? It was because he murdered a man. What did it take to have Moses, and that man he murdered, in the same location, and at the same time? You think free will lined this all up? Foolishness.

How about Samson, notice the reply from his father when Samson asked for him to get that women for him, and notice below that, it says (paraphrase) "for God had put that desire in Samson, in order to gain a way to judge the pharisees.

Jesus was asked about his death, and he replied that he could ask the father and the father would send multitudes of angels to save him, but Jesus refused to do so. Jesus says for this reason came I into the world. Did Jesus have free will.

I say men are moved by God. Bible (Scriptures) say so.

No fall in the garden, no Jesus, no marriage supper of the lamb, no heaven waiting for us.

It was and is all a plan of God.....Also who is saved? "Those destined to salvation". God draws, and shows mercy to those he desires to show mercy to...He puts it in your heart to desire him, to have faith, ETC...It is God's choice, we must be "OK" with his sovereignty.

If you can see it this way, and trust him even if he were to send you to hell, then you like Job, can say you trust him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10639484
United States
02/19/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ the created angel.

now hiding in the brooklyn caves.

whatever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10143678
United States
02/19/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prepare yourself, you know its a must. Gotta have a friend in Jesus. So you know that when you die, he's gonna set you up the spirit in the sky.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ the created angel.

now hiding in the brooklyn caves.

whatever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10639484

You at least have the 'hiding' part right;
' And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Rv6:15
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
02/19/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Jesus accepts ANYONE who accepts Him. But please note that when I say "accept" I mean accept 100 percent. You can't continue to live your life of sin and accept Him. You have to admit you're a sinner, ask Him to forgive you, and change your ways. You will make mistakes of course, but your heart has to be right. Jesus died for all of us...even the worst of us. If Hitler had confessed before he died, he could be saved despite all the terrible things he did. Keep in mind we could never earn our salvation. The Bible says our righteousness is as filthy rags. However because of grace and faith we are saved. When we ask for forgiveness, God throws that sin into the sea of forgetfulness. When He looks at us, He doesn't see our sin. He sees Jesus in us.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23

GLP