Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 296,524
Pageviews Today: 469,542Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 2,938
05:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Remember that guy on Youtube that shot his kid's laptop last week? The police and Child Protective Services paid him a visit!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10710474
United Kingdom
02/13/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remember that guy on Youtube that shot his kid's laptop last week? The police and Child Protective Services paid him a visit!!!
I am noticing a certain consistency to the posts from supporters of this guy...
 Quoting: exiled1

What would that be, that they are all rednecks too?
 Quoting: RedlicoriceRedux

yeah and child abusers, easy to spot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10714980

:babyLOL:
 Quoting: BRIEF

this poster is an insult to my image... I think guns are equisite peices of engineering, and seduces anyone that touches it.... be warned pandora has no happy ending
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10223180
United States
02/13/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Remember that guy on Youtube that shot his kid's laptop last week? The police and Child Protective Services paid him a visit!!!
He's an asshole - they should investigate him. What kind of father posts private shit like this about his daughter on utube. She may have posted on facebook but he's the grown-up so you'd expect he'd act like one. and with him shooting her laptop, he's obviously psycho - fucking bully is how he comes across
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3991075

tard

HE WAS QUOTING HIS DAUGHTER'S POST ON FB, L2READ lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
02/13/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
And for the coward who gave me a negative karma for being in IT -- maybe making a very good living doing something that most people like yourself don't have the analytical capabilities to grasp may not be a sign of intelligence....

But having a degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE *is* a sign of intelligence. Thanks.

Oh yeah, and I'm a chick too.
 Quoting: tandym

Wasn't me...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3558872

I know :-) Besides you're an AC who can't do karma, we cleared our misunderstandings already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8528060
United States
02/13/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's an asshole - they should investigate him. What kind of father posts private shit like this about his daughter on utube. She may have posted on facebook but he's the grown-up so you'd expect he'd act like one. and with him shooting her laptop, he's obviously psycho - fucking bully is how he comes across
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10528205
United States
02/13/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
He probably just has a tendency to over react more so then being a control freak.

This is one of those things they will probably laugh their arses off over, in a couple of years.
 Quoting: Aunty Flo

Yes, you're probably right. It will happen about the time she has to buy her own TP and shampoo. A couple of months of that and my kids all of a sudden grew up and became a lot more human. Found a sense of humor along the way too. At about the same time the sight of the empty chair at the dinner table will start to press a little at his throat, a condition that shared laughter remedies.

Say a little prayer for them.
hugs
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 10700168
United States
02/13/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was wrong. The video will probably define the girl for years.. and might even rob her of her entire high school experience
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401193

Well, from what I've seen (through listening to/talking with the children of several different sets of friends) the "high school experience" is one which could WELL be missed! Seems to be comprised of mostly drugs, gangs, and unprotected (and loveless) sex. As well as associating with lots of criminally-inclined "friends" who run loose on the streets because their parents are working two (or even three) jobs just to put a roof over their heads and food on the table, so they are not home when the kids get out of school.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
02/13/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you dont have a star I dont even read your posts folks.
 Quoting: lostinalaska

Well, then, you miss a whole lot, don'tcha? Seriously, some of the most interesting and thought-provoking posts have come from AC's. Just because they are either too broke or too paranoid to get a "name" here doesn't mean that they don't have something to say!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
plurbus

User ID: 8445641
United States
02/13/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The daughter screwed up, she is 15.
The father screwed up, but he is a grown man.
He should have known better, and taken the high road.
Discipline your kids in private.

Now this video is going to haunt that girl for the rest of her life, for what I construe as typical teenage behavior.It's not like she was smoking crack, hooking, stealing or anything else criminal, just bitching.

As a responsible firearms owner,his irresponsible usage of firearms bothers me as well.

I think he should lose his pistols, and be put on probation for child abuse, as this is exactly what this is.

For those of you that disagree, I give you a big fuck you in advance, and I weep for your kids.

I ain't no fucking bleeding heart left wing commie either, quite the opposite.

He fucked up. bad.he deserves what he gets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10699696

"The quote above is from a Canadian"

This is why Canadians never fight there own battles.
Hes integrity and honor were slandered by his daughter,he only gave his side of what she make public. He has the right (in AMERICA) to do so and shoot what is the drug of choice to teens now. She can buy her own ,as he stated.

Last Edited by plurbus on 02/13/2012 03:51 PM
plurbus
IK

User ID: 10723244
Switzerland
02/13/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was his bullets and laptop to whatever he wanted with, why the hell did police and CPS get involved?

What's happening with America? Things sure are changing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2134890

Last Edited by IK on 02/15/2012 12:01 PM
MATERIALITY DOES NOT ATTACK THE BODY OR THE CONCIOUS FUNCTIONING OF THE MIND; IT ASSAILS THE WILL POWER AND DESTROYS THE MORALE..... MANLY P:HALL

"After APRIL 24TH 2009, COUGHING = THREAT.QUOTE IK

MAY THE GODS HELP THE GODS!
ITS HAPPENED
ITS TIME
MARCH 11 -2011
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1868091
United States
02/13/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what is scarier...the fact that this dad publicly humiliated his daughter in front of the world to validate his parenting skills....or the men who back him up? No wonder America is going to hell in a hand basket. If these men spent half as much time bullying their gov. as they do their women...maybe the world would change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
02/13/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

And you come across as a inexperienced punk, who is brainwashed that a grown man has no right to do as he see's fit when it comes to discipline of a child.

"Should investigate him" WTF? None of their damned business.
Midnite_rider

User ID: 1580435
United States
02/13/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks and talks like a trigger happy redneck.
video of daughters response?

why didnt he just keep her laptop hidden instead of destroying it like a tard. wasting money like a douche

although ponder this, he works in IT, that could just be a broken/old laptop of the same model as his daughters, in reality hes snagged his daughters, took all of her shit from it for his own sick perveted ways, then sold it for profit. so hes stealing from his own daughter. oh and that 130 dollar software upgrade was prob torrented. dont pay him back hannah!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10714980

This person got "talked to" as a kid whenever he did something wrong.
I'd like to agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.

To get ahead in life, you have to learn to saddle your own horse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175610
Australia
02/13/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think what the daughter did was right. I think the father seems like a typical asshole control freak though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1311657

nope

he was 100% in his rights and kudos to him for standing up to his asshat daughter

fucking kids think they're entitled to luxury

they aren't and never were

EARN your respect, young ones, or pay the Piper
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364026

RESPECT! oh no thats a one way street, parents te REQUIRED to respect the kids nowdays.

Spoilt tyrants is what they are!

She has all the attitude in the world, pull her out of school (she clearly knows everything anyway), boot her out of the house and let her find her own way.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
02/13/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

All he had to do is ask CPS if they had a warrant or an order from a judge to interview him and his child, and if not, tell them to immediately leave the property or be arrested for trespassing.

Most people who get caught up in the CPS scam are ignorant about the fact that they DO NOT have to let them in or answer any questions without a court order, and police have no right on his property without a warrant, probable cause, or reason to believe there is an imminent threat to life and limb. They frequently use the last to gain illegal entry , all they have to say is they thought there might be a problem.

With the cops it's the same deal, unless there is ecidence of an imminent threat to live and limb or they have a warrant, tell them to hit the bricks, you;re tresspassing.
 Quoting: Laura Bow

I don't know if that would work, really. I don't have a lot of confidence that the cops would just step off every time if you tell them those things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1170788

Yeah, the way MY luck usually runs, they'd just happen to have a signed blank search warrant in their glove box..!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10722171
Portugal
02/13/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
only in america....
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/13/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
CPS will keep record of this in an open case file for at least two years. If they are called on him again during that time he could lose his kids permanently.

CPS = Legal Kidnapping

verysad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 838412

Not that sad, maybe the kid will be reassigned to a new family where she will be forced into sex slavery, dope pushing and shit shovelling ........ then she will realize how good she had it, with AWFUL Dad
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
02/13/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the fuck? Why would they pay him a visit for firing his gun on his own land at his own piece of property? He shot a laptop, not his daughter for fuck's sake. CPS and other authorities wasting time with this can suck a donkey dick.
 Quoting: t3h3nd15n34r

It is known as Domestic Vandalism. You are not allowed to put your fist through a door or wall either. Just about everything is against the law or soon will be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3363750

It doesn't surprise me. I read somewhere awhile back that even if we THINK that we are living a law-abiding life, we actually violate about 50 different laws every day!

That's what's so concerning about this push to use drones here in the US to spy on people. You may say "Well, I don't care, I'm not doing anything wrong." But how do you actually KNOW??!! Shades of "Minority Report"!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/13/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree to a point as to the way the father handled this. The daughter deserved to have her computer taken away, or destroyed which was the case here, for being disrespectful to her parents on Facebook. Especially since she had previously been warned. However; there is a difference between discipline and humiliation. Humiliation is a different animal all together and it will cause your children hate you. Unfortunately, what is done is done, I hope the daughter will not only learn to be more respectful to others as a result from this incident, but also be able to forgive her father for the humiliation he has caused.
 Quoting: The Real Weatherman

what s it with the "humiliation", being a bad word. The kid was humiliating the father by speakinjg about him on facebook and being humiliating towards him in front of his new wife.

Sorry, just having your computer destroyed is not "humiliation", its a bummer ..... but its not humiliation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10725009
United States
02/13/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The daughter screwed up, she is 15.
The father screwed up, but he is a grown man.
He should have known better, and taken the high road.
Discipline your kids in private.

Now this video is going to haunt that girl for the rest of her life, for what I construe as typical teenage behavior.It's not like she was smoking crack, hooking, stealing or anything else criminal, just bitching.

As a responsible firearms owner,his irresponsible usage of firearms bothers me as well.

I think he should lose his pistols, and be put on probation for child abuse, as this is exactly what this is.

For those of you that disagree, I give you a big fuck you in advance, and I weep for your kids.

I ain't no fucking bleeding heart left wing commie either, quite the opposite.

He fucked up. bad.he deserves what he gets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10699696

You are a liar. You are a bleeding heart, left wing commie. How was he irresponsible with his firearm? He aimed and shoot exactly where he planned to! He paid for it, he can shoot it if he wants. The video is hardly going to "haunt her" for the rest of her life. She was not only "bitching" but completely disrepectful. He posted the video on her facebook page, not on YouTube and I am sure he thought only her friends would see it. Obviously one of them posted it to YouTube. The reason it has been seen by over 4 million people is because so many of them agree with him!

You are a moran and a true moron.
RedlicoriceRedux

User ID: 1284555
Canada
02/13/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree to a point as to the way the father handled this. The daughter deserved to have her computer taken away, or destroyed which was the case here, for being disrespectful to her parents on Facebook. Especially since she had previously been warned. However; there is a difference between discipline and humiliation. Humiliation is a different animal all together and it will cause your children hate you. Unfortunately, what is done is done, I hope the daughter will not only learn to be more respectful to others as a result from this incident, but also be able to forgive her father for the humiliation he has caused.

what s it with the "humiliation", being a bad word. The kid was humiliating the father by speakinjg about him on facebook and being humiliating towards him in front of his new wife.

Sorry, just having your computer destroyed is not "humiliation", its a bummer ..... but its not humiliation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1175610

New wife = no time for his daughter - if you get my drift.
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
02/13/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
the laptop didn't suffer and had a nice funeral, move on folks dead3 angel4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6171903
United States
02/13/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
how is she going to know he posted that video on her fb? she doesn't have a computer
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/13/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
My problem is the irresponsible discharge of a firearm. You see a pretty busy road right behind him and you never know how a ricochet may happen. He was actually pointing in the way of that road with the shots.

Guy likes being in charge I see. That girl will run away from home and end up being pimped out someplace. For a 15 year old girl what this guy did im sure is pretty devastating socially.
 Quoting: hellokittie 1518556

why is it devastating socially?
Midnite_rider

United States
02/13/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
how is she going to know he posted that video on her fb? she doesn't have a computer
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6171903

Seriously?????????????

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6171903
United States
02/13/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

what?

he says in the video that hes posting his vid on her fb? well he dun shot up her computer. hows she gonna see it?

Seriously?????????????

Quoting: Midnite_rider
SMASH CAPITALISM
User ID: 10639128
United States
02/13/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is not an ideal father, the kind that leave deep wounds on their children. However, its still borderline because he doesnt abuse her phsyically, sexually or neglect her physical needs.

But I consider his behavior reprehensible and primitive.

I try to never treat my children in a way that I would not wish to treat an adult. And respect for them is important.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

One rule people like you seem to forget is that children are not adults. That is why there are two terms: Child / Parent. The parent is responsible for that childs actions until the age of 18, barring murder. I keep seeing people screaming Abuse, trauma, wounds, etc. How about punishment?

This girl pulled something similar in the past that got her grounded for three months. Obviously, that punishment, which was most likely some talking to, did not teach her a lesson. So he upped the punishment to something she might take to heart this time. Why is everyone missing that this was the second time this happened. It was not an initial knee jerk reaction. She was warned this would happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4866335

bsflagbsflagbsflag

Well, thats the facist pig guvment's view of it anyway. In a truly free society, they'd be no distictions of 'child' or 'adult' or 'responsible for the child until 18' everybody would be free to make their own desicons and live the way they want regardless of how old they are. And before anybody says "how would children pay for what they wanted" note that in order to be a free society, you also have to be free from the tyranny of money and private property
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/13/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

No he said that he was happy to take her in full time, clearly she was giving her mother a fiendish time as well.

The only time you cut people loose is when the the relationship becomes one sided, when one of the people in the relationship does all the taking and none of the giving.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1351486
United States
02/13/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

No he said that he was happy to take her in full time, clearly she was giving her mother a fiendish time as well.

The only time you cut people loose is when the the relationship becomes one sided, when one of the people in the relationship does all the taking and none of the giving.

he didnt seem very happypeace
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 4798255
United States
02/13/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I told y'all I turned him in.

so which one of you is next?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6432107

If you actually bothered to read the article you might have noticed this.

He said the police also stopped by.

Neither authority decided to pursue anything against Jordan.

“The police by the way said ‘Kudos, sir,’ ” Jordan wrote. “How’s about those apples? Didn’t expect THAT when you called the cops did you?”
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1030485

no but they got him on file and will be watching.

you next?

we're watching
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6432107

What you represent is headed for the guillotines.

No shit, really!
Midnite_rider

United States
02/13/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

what?

he says in the video that hes posting his vid on her fb? well he dun shot up her computer. hows she gonna see it?

Seriously?????????????

Quoting: Midnite_rider

You don't think that she has friends that will tell her or possibly show her this at school??

GLP