Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,631 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 68,820
Pageviews Today: 130,297Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 949
01:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . Everything else is optional!!!!!

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
02/14/2012 06:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . Everything else is optional!!!!!

Time Travel . . . Proof of other realities . . .coffee4

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: George B

laugh

I guess she made sure the cell towers...and other people with other cells phones..."traveled through time" with her...

....and that she thought it would be a good idea to whip this technology out while walking on a public street...

Oh George...Tell me you don't "believe" this is a "time traveler".

chuckle
 Quoting: Noble

If she were a time traveler . . . I suppose she was using a two-way device of some sort communicating with someone else . . . not a traditional cell phone . . . you have to admit she looked as though she was talking into something and no two way radios existed at that time . . .

I am not saying that it was a cell phone or that she was a time traveler . . . however, if time travelers existed it would be proof of multiple universes, different dimensions or some alternate reality . . .coffee4

By-the-way, you have made it clear that the only things you want to talk about are the Chemtrail Conspiracy, Aviation,and Atmospheric Science . . . ohno What is the deal? . . .rex
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Noble

User ID: 6845027
United States
02/14/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . Everything else is optional!!!!!

laugh

I guess she made sure the cell towers...and other people with other cells phones..."traveled through time" with her...

....and that she thought it would be a good idea to whip this technology out while walking on a public street...

chuckle

If she were a time traveler . . . I suppose she was using a two-way device of some sort communicating with someone else . . . not a traditional cell phone . . . you have to admit she looked as though she was talking into something and no two way radios existed at that time . . .

I am not saying that it was a cell phone or that she was a time traveler . . . however, if time travelers existed it would be proof of multiple universes, different dimensions or some alternate reality . . .coffee4

By-the-way, you have made it clear that the only things you want to talk about are the Chemtrail Conspiracy, Aviation,and Atmospheric Science . . . ohno What is the deal? . . .rex

Yeah, someone talking to someone else...through a fancy cell phone...from the past...

...is evidence of a multi-verse... different dimensions or some alternate reality...

Got it!

I have no problem believing in a multiverse WITHOUT the time traveling cellphone user.

Oh, and "the deal" is...I'll talk about what I want..WHEN I want...especially in reference to the crap you post...and the assumptions and speculation that goes with it.

Just because I'm not interested in discussing "beliefs" with you...doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at you when the mood strikes...

Last Edited by Noble on 02/14/2012 06:53 PM
Favorite Karma:

12/21/2012 "Can you admit you are a shill?"

No, I can't. Because that would be a lie.

Can you admit that you are a gullible loser?
George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 07:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death 1st part . . .Proof of alternate Existence????coffee4

Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 07:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

laugh

chuckle

Yeah, someone talking to someone else...through a fancy cell phone...from the past...

...is evidence of a multi-verse... different dimensions or some alternate reality...

Got it!

I have no problem believing in a multiverse WITHOUT the time traveling cellphone user.

Oh, and "the deal" is...I'll talk about what I want..WHEN I want...especially in reference to the crap you post...and the assumptions and speculation that goes with it.

Just because I'm not interested in discussing "beliefs" with you...doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at you when the mood strikes...

Knock your self out Noble . . . dasbier

Last Edited by George B on 02/14/2012 07:06 PM

Noble

United States
02/14/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

chuckle

Got it!

George, are you still formulating a way to make a fool of yourself on contrailscience? Or, have you decided to stay in your comfort zone surrounded by the like-minded on GLP? I keep waiting to see a post from you in which you are going to school everyone who goes to that site...

Will it be happening soon?
Favorite Karma:

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 08:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

If she were a time traveler . . . I suppose she was using a two-way device of some sort communicating with someone else . . . not a traditional cell phone . . . you have to admit she looked as though she was talking into
something and no two way radios existed at that time . . .

Got it!

George, are you still formulating a way to make a fool of yourself on contrailscience? Or, have you decided to stay in your comfort zone
surrounded by the like-minded on GLP? I keep waiting to see a post from you in which you are going to school everyone who goes to that site...

last time I checked . . . I was unable to update my profile or start a new Thread, or post attachments. . . Until I can I will not be posting there. . . .coffee4

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 09:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: National Geographic Recent Program . . ."When Aliens Attack" . . . Documentary . . . Spook The Herd . . . Honest Research?

When aliens attack. . . .the great deception . . .or reality 

[link to newswatch.nationalgeographic.com]

[link to cnufos.ning.com]

"When Aliens Attack: Would ET Eat Us, Enslave Us, or Exterminate Us for the Good of the Galaxy?
Posted by Victoria Jaggard of National Geographic News on August 19, 2011"

Last Edited by George B on 02/14/2012 09:06 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 09:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

What is real and what isn't?

Award Winning Best Optical Illusion's

Last Edited by George B on 02/14/2012 09:49 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 10:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Illusion is but a photoshop away . . . 1rof1

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
POLL: The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . Select your response from the following choices . . .

1) Deception is everywhere, we even deceive ourselves. . .   55.3% (26)

2) Without deception the world would be heaven on earth. . .   17.0% (8)

3) Deception is a tool like anything else . . . Wake up   10.6% (5)

6) This poll is nonsense . . .   10.6% (5)

4) There is very little deception in the world   4.3% (2)

5) There is some deception, but not everywhere   2.1% (1)

Blank (View Results) (8)

Non-Blank Votes: 47

Thanks for your votes .. . . moshpit

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10818508
Ireland
02/14/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
awesome reality,I choose not to die less i see the benefits
George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

We love to be tricked and deceived .. . ohno

George B  (OP)

United States
02/14/2012 10:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
awesome reality,I choose not to die less i see the benefits
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10818508

As messed up as it can be sometimes. . . .I suspect most would agree with you. . . .ohyeah

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 12:21 AM

Report Abusive Post

Some people think the manned moon landings were faked or at least some of the still photography was pre-staged . . . verycool

Last Edited by George B on 02/15/2012 12:21 AM

Noble

United States
02/15/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Got it!

George, are you still formulating a way to make a fool of yourself on contrailscience? Or, have you decided to stay in your comfort zone
surrounded by the like-minded on GLP? I keep waiting to see a post from you in which you are going to school everyone who goes to that site...

last time I checked . . . I was unable to update my profile or start a new Thread, or post attachments. . . Until I can I will not be posting there. . . .coffee4

So, in other words...you're a chicken...got it!
Favorite Karma:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9904258
United States
02/15/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, not everything is optional!!! Dying in mortal sin
is not an option. goodevil
Noble

United States
02/15/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9904258

paranoid gobbledygook
Favorite Karma:

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

Catholic Dogma. . . . Not everyone agrees with it, though you may. . . .have a nice day. . . Enjoy purgatory . . .pope

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 08:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

Catholic Dogma. . . . Not everyone agrees with it, though you may. . . .have a nice day. . . Enjoy purgatory . . .pope

Since you brought it up purgatory is a different reality . . . And to many TRUE and to many a HOAX . . .coffee4

[link to www.encyclopedia.com]

"The idea of purgatorium as a place of after-death purification distinct from the finality of the place of the elect and the damned (heaven or hell) that would be determined by God only on Judgment Day was put forward as a learned opinion by leading Western theologians, particularly Jerome, Augustine, and Gregory the Great. These thinkers seemed to wish more than the Easterners to bring some systematic order into the diffuse doctrine of the afterlife and judgment. It was Pope Gregory in the seventh century who elevated the opinion of the earlier thinkers into a more or less formulated doctrine: "Purgatorial fire will cleanse every elect soul before they come into the Last Judgement." So began the divergent thought that developed over the course of centuries between the Byzantines and Latins.

The Eastern Christian world retained a simpler doctrine of the afterlife that maintained that the souls of the elect, even those who were not particularly holy, would be retained in "a place of light, a place of refreshment, a place from which all sorrow and sighing have been banished." This view reflected the statement in Revelation 14:13 that "those who die in the Lord rest from their labors." In short, the state of afterlife as it was envisaged in the Eastern church was generally a happy and restful condition in which the departed souls of the faithful were not divorced from God, but waited on Judgment Day with hopeful anticipation, as the time when they would be admitted to a transfigured and paradisial condition in proximity to God."

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here is another view of the world that is encountered after death. . . .The Tibetan Book of the Dead. . . .coffee4

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"The Liberation Through Hearing During The Intermediate State (Tibetan: bardo "liminality"; thodol as "liberation"[1]), sometimes translated as Liberation Through Hearing or transliterated as Bardo Thodol is a funerary text. It is often referred to in the West by the more casual title, Tibetan Book of the Dead, a name which draws a parallel with the ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead, another funerary text.
The Tibetan text describes, and is intended to guide one through, the experiences that the consciousness has after death, during the interval between death and the next rebirth. This interval is known in Tibetan as the bardo. The text also includes chapters on the signs of death, and rituals to undertake when death is closing in, or has taken place. It is the most internationally famous and widespread work of Tibetan Nyingma literature.[2]"

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 09:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

Tibetan Book of the Dead . . . A separate reality. . . .coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 02/15/2012 09:02 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 09:08 AM

Report Abusive Post

CARLOS CASTANEDA: ENIGMA OF A SORCERER
A separate reality. . . ??????verycool

Last Edited by George B on 02/15/2012 09:09 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 09:25 AM

Report Abusive Post

The Divine Comedy . . . ".Pope Boniface VIII, for Dante, is personal and public enemy number one." A vision of Hell that will for ever haunt Western Civilization. . . truly a separate reality. . . verysad

Last Edited by George B on 02/15/2012 09:26 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 10:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting . . .at this moment in time over 50% of the voters think deception is very common . . . oops2 . . .I didn't expect it to be that high. . . .

POLL: The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . Select your response from the following choices . . .
1) Deception is everywhere, we even deceive ourselves. . .   56.9% (33)
2) Without deception the world would be heaven on earth. . .   15.5% (9)
3) Deception is a tool like anything else . . . Wake up   10.3% (6)
6) This poll is nonsense . . .   10.3% (6)
4) There is very little deception in the world   3.4% (2)
5) There is some deception, but not everywhere   3.4% (2)
Blank (View Results) (9)

Non-Blank Votes: 58

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 11:13 AM

Report Abusive Post

The Day the Earth Stood Still. . . .both versions. . . A reality some think is real even today. . .
.ohno

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting . . .at this moment in time over 50% of the voters think deception is very common . . . oops2 . . .I didn't expect it to be that high. . . .

I'm sure you are wrong about many things....

But, why are you so surprised that the majority on a conspiracy site would think deception is very common?!

Are you REALLY this stupid?!

Don't answer...it's rhetorical...
George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 01:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

But, why are you so surprised that the majority on a conspiracy site would think deception is very common?!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6845027

So what was your vote Noble. . . Or did you vote? . . . coffee4

Noble

User ID: 1211465
United States
02/15/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

# 3

Chicken...

You?
Favorite Karma:

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 02:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

Fantasy is sometimes is as real as anything. . . Imagination is powerful. . . 
coffee4

[link to tolkien.slimy.com]

When I first read the Lord of the Rings. . . I almost believed it was real. . . . 

"Were the languages presented in The Lord of the Rings real languages?
Most certainly they were, especially the Elven languages Sindarin and Quenya. "[These were] no arbitrary gibberish but really possible tongues with consistent roots, sound laws, and inflexions, into which he poured all his imaginative and philological powers..." (Obituary, in Scholar, p. 12). Furthermore, they were both derived from a "proto-Elvish" language, again in a linguistically realistic manner. [Sindarin was the "everyday" elvish language while Quenya was a kind of "elf-latin"; therefore, most Elvish words in LotR were Sindarin. Examples: most "non-English" (see FAQ, Tolkien, 4) place-names on the map (e.g. Minas Tirith, Emyn Beriad) were Sindarin, as was the song to Elbereth sung in Rivendell; Galadriel's lament was in Quenya.]"

George B  (OP)

United States
02/15/2012 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

# 3

Chicken...

You?

I voted # 1. . . .just read the quote on the footer of my Posts. . . That is obvious. . . grinning

GLP