Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,016 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,105
Pageviews Today: 1,733,332Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 13,176
07:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A WARNING: For those who use OMG when they text or talk.

Not of this World  (OP)

User ID: 3818533
United States
02/13/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A WARNING: For those who use OMG when they text or talk.
Bibletard, God isnt his real name, etc etc...

Ive heard it all, you hateful trolls dont realize that

you ONLY HURT YOURSELF. Im just trying to reach some

people on here with an open heart and it looks like I

have.

1870 views. less than 89 hateful comments.

Some people are actually thinking about what I said,

good for them.

Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:27-58

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
-James 4:4

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-Galatians 6:7

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

Rev 13:9-10 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; (Betraying your family and friends) he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (Guns!) Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8925069
United States
02/13/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever heard of "oh, my gosh."????

My God...the Source From Whence I Came knows what I mean.
Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be a leader, not a follower of those who use damnable language.

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain." Exodus 20:7

Quoting: Not of this World

Technically....it's not using the Lords name.

His name doesn't not appear in the "OMG" acronym....it's just three independent letters.
Furthermore....it also can mean "OH MY GOSH".

rolleyes
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

this sort of justification is pervasive among legalists as well

see how we invite various loopholes ;) and no two legalists will come to full agreement

why legalism always fails

we are only justified by the Blood of Jesus ;)

love rb
 Quoting: rb 6182758

rb, I totally agree. They know its wrong. But, they try to

justify it in elementary ways.

Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:27-58

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Rev 13:9-10 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; (Betraying your family and friends) he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (Guns!) Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10738811
United States
02/13/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain." Exodus 20:7

Fuck god, fuck jesus, fuck Joseph and fuck Mary...wait, she got fucked a long time ago.
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 2868688
United States
02/13/2012 07:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

chuckle
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

using OMG is not taking the lords name in vain. Taking the lords name is vain is pretending to be godly in front of others, all the while having something else devious intended. Black magic is also taking the lords name in vain, using god energys to do something terrible.

You Christians who allow these wars of the zionists in the middle east are surely taking God's name in vain.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

'You Christians who allow these wars of the zionists in the middle east are surely taking God's name in vain.'

Allow war? Because people are not marching in to the Pentagon without clearance, (and massive security) and yanking generals up by their necks and dragging them out in the sunshine to get some good ol' fashioned justice?
Allow it because no matter what anyone says, those in power will absolutely have their way, and if you try to stop them, it's your ass?
Protest? Riot? You should know as well as I do that no matter what you or I may want, most of the time it doesn't matter jack shit what we want. How the hell can a Christian, or any individual for that matter "Allow war" or "Not Allow War, when the choice is not given on that level? The only choice a person has in the world is to do, or not do. Don't fight if you don't believe in war. But that does not mean the war will not come.

Knowing your part in the scheme of things is hard enough for most. Trying to stop the masters of war from doing what they want is another.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

You would not believe how many churches, particularly the evangelical christian zionist churches support the wars in the MIddle east because they believe these wars have to happen to bring jesus. This is beyond stupidity. On top of that, they hate Islam. I have seen viscious shit in these churches during a period of about 3 years when I went from church to church on a research project. I was appalled in fact. Many dark pastors call in negative entities even, they are black magicians and people eat it up, thinking the energy of "god." These are places of satan generally.

You so called Christians have the power of large GROUPS and you do something with it, at least to have meetings if nothing else to work out this shit and stop supporting it, even if you can't do anything about it.

KNOWLEDGE is every thing and prophecy is given to let you know what that dark brothers are planning and some of it even THEY have placed in the bible to get YOU to support "Israel". Church should be a place of discussing the real problems of this world, I have never heard on single decent sermon in any church I have spent time in and I have spent plenty of time in them in my 64 years. They are generally USELESS as vibrate, vital organizations.

True, the church has hypocrites just like 2000 years ago.
Its getting worse as Satan advances, even the most conservative churches support the troops no matter how many people have been abused and raped and killed. You must draw closer to God, or you will become part
of the darkness.

Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
1983 views and climbing. Trolls beware! :)

Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear countless stories on the web of people calling on God in dangerous situations w/ people trying to harm them and receiving help.

I dont believe he will come to the aid of those who take his name in vain so arrogantly.

Last Edited by Not of this World on 02/13/2012 08:25 PM

Worried Grammie
User ID: 1544898
United States
02/13/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG - Obama Must Go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
02/13/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

using OMG is not taking the lords name in vain. Taking the lords name is vain is pretending to be godly in front of others, all the while having something else devious intended. Black magic is also taking the lords name in vain, using god energys to do something terrible.

You Christians who allow these wars of the zionists in the middle east are surely taking God's name in vain.

Blind guide....Clueless
Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/13/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blind guide....Clueless
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3405890

Yes, perhaps they can explain why the main curse words in America have something to do with God? Its not a coincidence! The Devil has people that are easily persuaded believing a lie.

Last Edited by Not of this World on 02/13/2012 08:58 PM

ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
02/13/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382487
United States
02/18/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Venus makes us do it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302000
United States
02/18/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll never understand what attracts these religious nutjobs to this site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6630717

most are actually shills; their purpose being to undermine any information on this site by playing to the most extreme stances recognized by regular folks. NIP to CrazyJarhead are not even real, they are just characters to lead the play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6801463
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is using gods name in vain... not "omg"
 Quoting: SpecialC 1349676

You beat me to it :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11047671
Australia
02/18/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not of this world fucking exactly!

The lord needs a good old fucking ass whipping for his millions of crimes against humanity!

Forget about OMG. let's try FYCL - fuck you cuntish lord!
Conveyor1138
Inoculated to fear

User ID: 1549621
United States
02/18/2012 09:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

clappa
Moving forward.
Memories left behind. A new life, a new journey. I've built anew.
For mankind... for my kind.
The vessel stares back at me. From every angle, the menacing smile latches on.
Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
My past life.
The vessel sleeps beside me... the comfort breath.
Morning skin of machines, of humanity's beginnings.
Am I God? I've been called worse... drift in and out.
This vessel brings me sleep.
Hyper Sleep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8805961
United States
02/18/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
so, saying OMG (Obama Must Go) is a sin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10835249
United States
02/18/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
"God" is not His name
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664728

Which brings up an interesting question. What is god's name? The Greeks and Romans gave their gods cool names.

Maybe we could call this one Megladon. Megladondamnit!
samanthasunflower

User ID: 10905783
United States
02/18/2012 10:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I didn't know that God's name was Gosh? (Oh My Gosh!!)

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10940045
Australia
02/18/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where do you religious dinosaurs come from? Always amazes me how a extremist christian manages to pop out of no-where here and there with such conviction.

Are you all breading in secret hives or something? Where do you come from and how do you manage to integrate yourself into society. As I just don't see how your beliefs can possibly be practical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11043896
Netherlands
02/18/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
O my god = is the planet that gave your body in coorperation with or something.

So eh destroying it is not so cewl infront of others.

But if its lame then nm ? The hell with helping even try to begin yourself or go away others want a cewl thing also.

Or when others know then they will always go back to some of the same in another way ? .. ? Shithole or shithole.
Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/18/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

FHL(C) nli
User ID: 10545901
China
02/18/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will say amen OP, to hellywierd in particular and msm, getting a serious loss of finances/income/money and power from hence forth. It is so sad to hear young Chinese trying to be "hip and cool" because of the garbage from overseas they watch from Hong Kong, States and Britannia in particular. Lord deal with it amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9080309
United States
02/19/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck the Lord your God. There, I said it. And I mean it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11014852
Canada
02/19/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMFG is worse.

How about sweet flaming balls of christ. SFBOC?

Oh shit, oops, do you have to go pray after reading that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10870108
United States
02/19/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lyke omg guys!!1111banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1351486
United States
02/19/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah probably been said but not thinking OMG is his name...GOD isnt his name either...peace
Maying Prantis

User ID: 6356361
United States
02/19/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG is in fact quite Godly, it expresses the revulsion of things anti God.

No.

It's using the word that everyone knows refers to Yahweh, the only God and creator of all things (unless one is truly referring to some other god).

Most people use the phrase without thinking. Using that phrase (referring to who and what He is) is uttered by someone who takes Him lightly, not really honoring Him at all. It's used without honor or reverence...in vain. You say it and don't mean it as a prayer (usually, I'd guess).

Last Edited by Maying Prantis on 02/19/2012 01:18 AM
Not of this World  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG is in fact quite Godly, it expresses the revulsion of things anti God.

No.

It's using the word that everyone knows refers to Yahweh, the only God and creator of all things (unless one is truly referring to some other god).

Most people use the phrase without thinking. Using that phrase (referring to who and what He is) is uttered by someone who takes Him lightly, not really honoring Him at all. It's used without honor or reverence...in vain. You say it and don't mean it as a prayer (usually, I'd guess).
 Quoting: Maying Prantis

You have a good understanding my friend hf

Everyone who takes the name lightly is using his name in vain.

You will not fool God like you fool people, he knows whats in your heart. Everyone knows God = the God of the
bible. Yeshua, Yahweh, Jesus.

GLP