US police officer kills Marine in front of his children in California

Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1203458
United States
02/13/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US police officer kills Marine in front of his children in California
Send the video to the Marines. I would love to see their take on the story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8802384

If America were still a nation of laws, the DAs would bringing charges against these murdering cops.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6543219

The whole damned government is corrupt, the DA's and judges arent going to charge and convict a LEO because they're a;; on the same team. A jury would, but it will never get to a jury because of corruption. Instead the will promulgate rumors about innocent citizens around election time, line up some petty criminals with deals to drop their charges, and get the people whopped up into a mob frenzy and get re elected with a kangaroo court style trial and conviction. That's how they roll. Ever notice the paper is full of sexual offender arrests and trials around election time?

I personally think this was first degree murder, and the police officer should be put to death,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10674901
United States
02/13/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have a real war on drugs. Poison it all. When your buddy overdoses at your feet. You might make a logical choice to put the shit down. If you do not, I will not cry a single tear for your weak dope fiend ass. You gotta go like yesterday.

Put the death penalty on the traffickers wherever they are found. This means TPTB also. Use the military. Whatever it takes to get it under control. Zero tolerance and fuck every last liberal who wants to coddle them.

Take that out of the equation and I'll bet the US will fix itself. More people thinking and less people strung out.

Honest law abiding citizens getting shot by police who are afraid of their own shadow and see a dope fiend like a sick disney cartoon is taking a toll on society. Time to clean clock.

It is time to quit suppressing the obvious. Politically correctness is killing us.

---------------

Here's the problem,boss:

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is made from drug trafficking [illegal and legal]. It's one the biggest industries on Earth. If that big $ disappeared, it's no exaggeration to say the world's economy would collapse.

Treat addiction as a public health problem, not a criminal offense.

If you want to serious tackle the traffickers, hit them where they launder the money. Major 'respectable' banks, other financial institutions and businesses, and sovereign governments are heavily involved. If this is un-achievable, the alternative is legalization, which will largely remove the obscene profits narco traffickers currently make due to the black market.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10674901
United States
02/13/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
the marine would have shot the children in front of the father
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10731137

This marine was obviously unstable. Psych issues? Drugs? If he had hurt the kids, there would be hell to pay for the cops. Why didn't they shoot him [in the arm, leg, not lethally LOL...some people take tv, movies too seriously] people will ask/say. If they shoot and ask questions later, they have hell to pay. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Buck Rogers
User ID: 9133726
United States
02/13/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bastards .... poor kids
 Quoting: where's my stapler

What do you expect? You swallowed that "Patriot Act" without objections, I bet 90% of Americans still support it. This is what you deserve if you don't want your freedoms and can easily give them out because of some phony "danger". People in USSR lived for 70 years with it. Now it is your turn. They are gradually removing all your freedoms, it is a "boiling frog" case.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6130619

You mean our freedoms. soon canada,u.s,mexico will be one.

I say that term alot boiling the frog. my friends and family seem like they are understanding that im not as crazy as they thought.

I have not and will not subscribed to this coming new universal law. you know?
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1203458
United States
02/14/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You poke a dog with a stick, guess what happens? You get your ass bit. Corner people where there is no choice and see what happens. Are you going to pick people off one at a time? It'll take you until Jesus shows back up to put you in your fucking place. Keep pushing the sleeping giant. I double dog dare ya!

"ignoring ETIQUETTE AND SKIPPING THE TRIPLE DARE, HE WENT DIRECTLY FOR THE THROAT.....-" I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU'!

The big mistake they're making is killing ex military men. And you'd be surprised how many cops are right out of Iraq and Afghanistan, where killing innocent people was just an everyday experience. Sooner or later all hell is going to break loose and it's going to be like south central la during the riots , except everywhere. The police will run and hide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10711724
United States
02/14/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's some unanswered questions on both sides that I believe make a difference.

1) Why did Marine crash through a gate and why was he taking his daughter there at 4:30 a.m.?

2.) Why did he not respond to deputy's orders? Deaf? Drugs? Drunk? Mentally disturbed? Was he on a suicide mission? What were deputy's actual commands and how many?

The daughters may shed some light.

As for the deputy:

1.) The Marine left vehicle for 5 minutes ("a few" in another account). Why didn't deputy get daughters out of car into the patrol car if he was afraid for their safety over the Marine's behaviour during this time?

2.)Why didn't deputy follow man when he got out of vehicle and attempt to control him with non-lethal force such as pepper spray, baton, stun gun?.

3.) Where was backup? Was deputy told to wait for backup before apprehending Marine?

4.) What the hell was deputy doing for those 5 minutes? Officer safety is main priority in their policy, but damn - sometimes you just have to get the job done with or without backup when the two children's welfare was at stake! It was one on one - not one on several!

At this point sounds like Marine had some issues going on. It also sounds like deputy was afraid to try to apprehend him while Marine was out of car.

L.E. seem inept and poorly trained.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 529896
Australia
02/14/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
WW3 will be a planned event on all side for no other reason then population reduction and control. You all are nothing but expendable meat sacks to all governments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600728

Well in all honesty the fact is the world is a bit overcrowded and more people are born every day. A good cull is probably in order. No biggie unless your belief system says you can't come back for another turn of the wheel, for the rest of us it's merely a hiccup before we're back again. Hopefully I get my next shot before the population swells back to plague proportions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404507
United States
02/14/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is becoming an every-day thing.

Makes me sick to my stomach.
 Quoting: Eazy D

Funny how they used to tell you any police misconduct is an extremely rare occurrence prior to the internet....now it seems everyday....the veil is lifted....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9525784
United States
02/14/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's some unanswered questions on both sides that I believe make a difference.

1) Why did Marine crash through a gate and why was he taking his daughter there at 4:30 a.m.?

2.) Why did he not respond to deputy's orders? Deaf? Drugs? Drunk? Mentally disturbed? Was he on a suicide mission? What were deputy's actual commands and how many?

The daughters may shed some light.

As for the deputy:

1.) The Marine left vehicle for 5 minutes ("a few" in another account). Why didn't deputy get daughters out of car into the patrol car if he was afraid for their safety over the Marine's behaviour during this time?

2.)Why didn't deputy follow man when he got out of vehicle and attempt to control him with non-lethal force such as pepper spray, baton, stun gun?.

3.) Where was backup? Was deputy told to wait for backup before apprehending Marine?

4.) What the hell was deputy doing for those 5 minutes? Officer safety is main priority in their policy, but damn - sometimes you just have to get the job done with or without backup when the two children's welfare was at stake! It was one on one - not one on several!

At this point sounds like Marine had some issues going on. It also sounds like deputy was afraid to try to apprehend him while Marine was out of car.

L.E. seem inept and poorly trained.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10711724

All very good questions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404507
United States
02/14/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those old enough to remember The Addams Family.....shooting someone in the back is a Uncle Fester.....
CE1

User ID: 10727704
United States
02/14/2012 12:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
This shows the power of the hate against Military members and Veterans.
sheeple
User ID: 10757923
United Kingdom
02/14/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck them theyre all murderous yellow shitbags and they are the 'army' we should all get rid of.

get these fuckers out of our reality

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 02/14/2012 08:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10285481
United States
02/14/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shooting is too weak of a word for emptying a clip into someone.

Cops assinated a marine by unloading his clip into his back, just shortly after another cop emptied his clip into an unarmed woman.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10285481
United States
02/14/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time to start killing the bad police back

fuck them theyre all murderous yellow shitbags and they are the 'army' we should all get rid of.

Quoting: sheeple 10757923

How do you tell the good from the bad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10757923
United Kingdom
02/14/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time to start killing the bad police back

Quoting: sheeple 10757923

and the shitbag politicians that authourise them to do it......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10417993
United States
02/14/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
All our guns, talk, and bravado amount to jack shit. They are literally killing us and we're doing nothing.

For shame, fellow Americans. For shame.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8397139
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 851544
United States
02/14/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!!! This is turning into an everyday thing, what the hell is wrong with cops!
 Quoting: GaryMule

They have MAJOR mental problems.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10754398
Australia
02/14/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wheres Breif?
 Quoting: grrttsgar

he's busy right now giving fellatio to his boyfriend :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
the marine would have shot the children in front of the father
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10731137

Blew my mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!!! This is turning into an everyday thing, what the hell is wrong with cops!
 Quoting: GaryMule

They have MAJOR mental problems.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 851544

And now they're coming to surface.

Solar Flare 2012.
Time Dweller

User ID: 1100993
United States
02/14/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
stfu
"To harm another, is to harm ones self." ~Socrates

"Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Alternative News:
[link to www.reddawnpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7520186
United States
02/14/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gangs in the military. Marines seem to carry that coincidence with them in California.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7520186
United States
02/14/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have a real war on drugs. Poison it all. When your buddy overdoses at your feet. You might make a logical choice to put the shit down. If you do not, I will not cry a single tear for your weak dope fiend ass. You gotta go like yesterday.

Put the death penalty on the traffickers wherever they are found. This means TPTB also. Use the military. Whatever it takes to get it under control. Zero tolerance and fuck every last liberal who wants to coddle them.

Take that out of the equation and I'll bet the US will fix itself. More people thinking and less people strung out.

Honest law abiding citizens getting shot by police who are afraid of their own shadow and see a dope fiend like a sick disney cartoon is taking a toll on society. Time to clean clock.

It is time to quit suppressing the obvious. Politically correctness is killing us.

---------------

Here's the problem,boss:

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is made from drug trafficking [illegal and legal]. It's one the biggest industries on Earth. If that big $ disappeared, it's no exaggeration to say the world's economy would collapse.

Treat addiction as a public health problem, not a criminal offense.

If you want to serious tackle the traffickers, hit them where they launder the money. Major 'respectable' banks, other financial institutions and businesses, and sovereign governments are heavily involved. If this is un-achievable, the alternative is legalization, which will largely remove the obscene profits narco traffickers currently make due to the black market.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10674901

The economy would swell and burst from all the taxes. I like the 2 ended approach: get the top and the bottom. Supply and demand attack.

GLP