two witnesses

laurah
User ID: 10149694
United States
02/13/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
two witnesses
hello rual i was led to this website strangely enough by accident?i dont think so ,the Holy Spirit changed my name in 2007 he taught me in the Spirit the book of Ezekiel and taught seven verse a night that was how i was taught by God to study then a man touched me at the laundromat and said good luck laura
when i was teaching ezekile
39 chapters over the course of seven months ,i cross referenced to the book of Judges ,maybe yoy are familiar?
anyway the name of Deborah ,devorah in hebrew which means bee,was close to me in the spirit ,Holy Soirit told me to add an h to my name ,i am now laurah which means life sustaining breath of God ,i dont know why but He has changed me forever i dont know what my ork is yet but i have been teaching the torah in the Christian chat room for five years a man touched me in the laundromat before my mother passed away ,and said good luck laurah and i had visions of Jesus for twelve days and nights ,no sleep and i do not do drugs ,something significant about this number twelve
and seven and three and o my system overload
im 45 and when i turned 40 everything happened
i have to say things with Gods words AND SOME DONT LIKE IT A BIT ,SOME LISTEN AND ARE BLESSED AND SOME DONT AND I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT ANYWAY YOU ARE NOT CRAZY
IM NOT SURE IM A WITNESS BUT HE CHANGED MY NAME FOR A REASON
I AM PREPERING TO PREACH I KNOW IT WAS PROPHESIED OVER ME AT CHURCH WENDSDAY NIGHT ,I AM JUST ONE WOMAN AND IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE BY MY SIDE THROUGH THIS ID LIKE TO KNOW HIM IF I AM SUPPOSED TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE DREAMS LIKE THAT ,YOU WILL KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHEN THEY ARE PROPHETIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW
bigD111

User ID: 4221691
United States
02/13/2012 10:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: two witnesses
Hi Laurah! I believe all the 144,000 are witnesses so there are many who could stand at your side. You say you are ready to preach, then you are of the Joshua half. Have you heard or read of Joshua. Your other half would be a Zerubbabel, the governmental authority.
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9207238
United States
02/13/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
1doh1
mombis
User ID: 10385154
United States
02/13/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello laurah!! Very interesting and cool. many experiences myself, not as cool or strange though, wow i gotta tell ya reading everyones experiences on here, God bless you in your journeys with jesus. Put your little ihand in his big hand and enjoy the ride !!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1577480
United States
02/13/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Laurah to you have the sense that you are going to be here until the end. That God will get you through all of these tough times ahead of us and lead you somewhere to do something special?
odinson222
User ID: 2860498
United States
02/13/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello My Sister

I love to see God's plan coming together. All of us, his children, coming together to uplift His Holy Name. Stay strong in the faith. God will lead you to where you need to go.

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8747118
United States
02/13/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello rual i was led to this website strangely enough by accident?i dont think so ,the Holy Spirit changed my name in 2007 he taught me in the Spirit the book of Ezekiel and taught seven verse a night that was how i was taught by God to study then a man touched me at the laundromat and said good luck laura
when i was teaching ezekile
39 chapters over the course of seven months ,i cross referenced to the book of Judges ,maybe yoy are familiar?
anyway the name of Deborah ,devorah in hebrew which means bee,was close to me in the spirit ,Holy Soirit told me to add an h to my name ,i am now laurah which means life sustaining breath of God ,i dont know why but He has changed me forever i dont know what my ork is yet but i have been teaching the torah in the Christian chat room for five years a man touched me in the laundromat before my mother passed away ,and said good luck laurah and i had visions of Jesus for twelve days and nights ,no sleep and i do not do drugs ,something significant about this number twelve
and seven and three and o my system overload
im 45 and when i turned 40 everything happened
i have to say things with Gods words AND SOME DONT LIKE IT A BIT ,SOME LISTEN AND ARE BLESSED AND SOME DONT AND I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT ANYWAY YOU ARE NOT CRAZY
IM NOT SURE IM A WITNESS
BUT HE CHANGED MY NAME FOR A REASON
I AM PREPERING TO PREACH I KNOW IT WAS PROPHESIED OVER ME AT CHURCH WENDSDAY NIGHT ,I AM JUST ONE WOMAN AND IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE BY MY SIDE THROUGH THIS ID LIKE TO KNOW HIM IF I AM SUPPOSED TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE DREAMS LIKE THAT ,YOU WILL KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHEN THEY ARE PROPHETIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW
 Quoting: laurah 10149694

Isn't the Bible the witness?
mombis
United States
02/13/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello My Sister

I love to see God's plan coming together. All of us, his children, coming together to uplift His Holy Name. Stay strong in the faith. God will lead you to where you need to go.

God Bless
 Quoting: odinson222 2860498

amen od!!!!!
mombis
United States
02/13/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You will know them by their fruit!!!!!!:):) God bless u!!!
Butch

User ID: 6865481
United States
02/13/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just think if we had a black plague nowadays, or a flu outbreak like 1917. Could you imagine the internet if we had something like the 13th century black plague happen today. Good thing there was no born again kooks in 1917 when the flu killed 50 million people.
That born again doctrine causes so much delusion.
Everybody gets their religious beliefs by money grubbing schmucks on TV, and it somehow is percieved as truth.
TV, the power of the air. Satan Broadcasting system. SBS.

GLP