Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,239 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,195,174
Pageviews Today: 1,997,168Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 13,801
08:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God!

The Incarnation

User ID: 2041113
United Kingdom
02/14/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God!
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God!
 Quoting: Monstrum

And then you still yap the fuck on like the rest of them.

~Be quiet then you'll know God.

The more you talk the less you know.
 Quoting: The Incarnation

Really,i guess you know that,since you gave me ability to think and speak...
Come on,there is no stoppin you,enjoy in your sin,
i don't need sin since Yahweh gives me everything i need.

Apart from the ability to type properly, seemingly.

Don't think, can't sin.

Sin is incorrect thinking.

Oh and point out to people where Jesus called his Father Yahweh?

The Nameless one was never given a name, Jesus just recognized that it was the Father of all.
I am, what I am.
Monstrum  (OP)

User ID: 10769278
Croatia
02/14/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
52Then said the jewish people unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57Then said the jewish people unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 8

He said to them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

Matthew 19:8

Do you know who the God of Abraham and Moses was?
Do you know who is your God?
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
The Incarnation

United Kingdom
02/14/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warms my evil heart to see people use scripture as an arrow of vindictiveness.

Thankfully I ignore my heart.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Don't worry it's not like I don't understand the cause of people's wickedness.

Shame about them that do not.
I am, what I am.
Monstrum  (OP)

Croatia
02/14/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish you purify your heart for Him,you will delight in His laws.

Stay well friend
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
The Incarnation

United Kingdom
02/14/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stay well friend

You obviously read the Bible and follow Jesus teachings.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

Reading Luke 16:15, "God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

Gee I wonder why Jesus told people to renew their minds, and worship God in the SPIRIT..

But man has replaced the Spirit and God with the abomination that makes the spirit desolate the heart. And exalted it above the spirit, the Holy Place and of course holds it in high esteem.

The heart cannot be purified.

James 5:5, "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter."

Mark 8:17, "Perceive ye not YET, neither understand? Have ye your hearts YET hardened?"

Hebrews 3:10, "They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. They shall not enter into my rest."

1 John 3:20
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Your God is the Heart, the God of this world, the Prince of the Earth. You worship what you know not what.

As Written.

Revelation 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Your heart is a cage for your unclean spirit.

Be ye transform by the renewing of your MIND.

Revelation 18:3
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

People follow their hearts desires, this great whore sustains you, so much you worship it above all.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

see Mark 7:21-23 again.

Revelation 18:5
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Revelation 18:6
Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Stop following your hearts desires, giving into temptation time and time again..

Revelation 18:7
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

How much do people glorify the heart.

Instead of thinking you know it all, learn to listen, or your heart WILL bury you at the end of the road, for that is it's job.

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Daniel 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

This is the time of the end, scripture isn't meant to be read and understood like a book. Even Daniel didn't understand what he himself received from the Father. As you can read above.

None of you have that peace that surpasses understanding or you would talk of it. And anyone who wishes anyone heart be purified clearly hasn't understood ANYTHING written in scripture.

You only need to type in the word Heart in Bible gateway to see what the real problem is on this Earth. The only thing one has to do is replace the word Heart with Satan.

For if Satan condemn us, God is greater than Satan, and knoweth all things.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of Satan, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

Satan is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know him?

Revelation 13:8
And ALL that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Last Edited by The Incarnation on 02/14/2012 07:40 PM
I am, what I am.
Monstrum  (OP)

Croatia
02/14/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stay well friend

You obviously read the Bible and follow Jesus teachings.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

Reading Luke 16:15, "God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

Gee I wonder why Jesus told people to renew their minds, and worship God in the SPIRIT..

But man has replaced the Spirit and God with the abomination that makes the spirit desolate the heart. And exalted it above the spirit, the Holy Place and of course holds it in high esteem.

The heart cannot be purified.

James 5:5, "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter."

Mark 8:17, "Perceive ye not YET, neither understand? Have ye your hearts YET hardened?"

Hebrews 3:10, "They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. They shall not enter into my rest."

Your God is the Heart, the God of this world, the Prince of the Earth. You worship what you know not what.

As Written.

Revelation 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Your heart is a cage for your unclean spirit.

Be ye transform by the renewing of your MIND.

Revelation 18:3
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

People follow their hearts desires, this great whore sustains you, so much you worship it above all.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

see Mark 7:21-23 again.

Revelation 18:5
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Revelation 18:6
Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Stop following your hearts desires, giving into temptation time and time again..

Revelation 18:7
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

How much do people glorify the heart.

Instead of thinking you know it all, learn to listen, or your heart WILL bury you at the end of the road, for that is it's job.

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Daniel 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

This is the time of the end, scripture isn't meant to be read and understood like a book. Even Daniel didn't understand what he himself received from the Father. As you can read above.

None of you have that peace that surpasses understanding or you would talk of it. And anyone who wishes anyone heart be purified clearly hasn't understood ANYTHING written in scripture.

You only need to type in the word Heart in Bible gateway to see what the real problem is on this Earth. The only thing one has to do is replace the word Heart with Satan.

For if Satan condemn us, God is greater than Satan, and knoweth all things.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of Satan, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

Satan is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know him?

Revelation 13:8
And ALL that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
 Quoting: The Incarnation

What i meant to say was,purify your heart in God,in His law,
invite Jesus in your heart,and He will expel sin from your heart and mind.

I was a foul man,even im 21 years old i have sinned abundantly and only enjoyed in pleasures of this world.
I have known Jesus in my heart,and he released me from the bonds...everything i need comes from Him only.
I am not of this world anymore,but He called me to repentance and engraved my heart with His wisdom.

We know very little,in our best knowledge,but the Lord is complete,we have nothing to add to Him or to take away.
His word is the ONLY truth.
Monstrum  (OP)

Croatia
02/14/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Without Him you have no strength to purify the mind nor heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75279154
United States
07/31/2023 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac-TN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80309535
United States
07/31/2023 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

But why are men so bound to this ego and want to die in their sins?
Isn't life of righteousness worth the persecution?
We have so much to learn about meekness and humbleness of spirit.
May the good Lord guide you friend,and brother in Christ.

I really wish every single sinner,pedophile and murderer,to see,and come to repentance and everlasting life with our God,our Father.
Come my brothers,the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

The 'tares'...evil seeds...were planted in the beginning. The father of Cain was Adam, but, the 'seed' ingested by Eve...courtesy of the Serpent...was NOT of the Lord. Even the angels offered to 'pull out' the weeds, but God said leave them to grow....

Mat 13:24 ¶ Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10658187

But the world loves sin so much and so much people hear,but its like they think they know better than God himself...
What a faithless generation we are,i pray to the God almighty to bless us with His spirit,
For we need to open ourselves to Him.
I we do not reject sin,we reject God.

Hmmmmm...Give me your definition of "GOD" and not the bibles and perhaps others will be more open to what you speak. However, I sense you like the many seek to do good in your minds through beliefs and what not. If what you speak is true to you, then why do I not sense the joy of a master of the self and one who has learned love through the trials in your words. I do not say this in judgment as I am way past that, but what I sense coming from you is sorrow nothing else. This is because like many of your world, you believe in a GOD far removed from anything sane.

I have to giggle at the insanity of it all, but all one needs to do is push one of your buttons, or challenge one of your long held dogmatism and it will send you into a rage...but you will not feel it that way because you are only in touch with sorrow, the rest of your feeling center is tied up in duality.

You say nothing different then any other "christian", yet when asked when will YOU be able to do what the great master did(as he proclaimed in your bible)...like you they get this blank look in their face and start spouting even more ridiculous beliefs then the ones they began with lol!. It makes me chuckle somewhat inside, but its always fun.

I see nothing of the master Jesus' heart in your writing only judgement disguised as sorrow for the people. However, you lack compassion which is not sorrow and of the highest order, because you can't see or feel yourself, you have no idea who you are yet you seem to speak for a master...lol. Anyway, you will more than likely miss the point of what I'm saying.
 Quoting: M 10385503

Well said.

And how could anyone who truly understands the teachings of Jesus would wish Hell on those who have a different perspective.

Asking with sincerity, how many Christians will continue to have love for Jesus and God if there are no promises of a blessed life here, of being the “chosen ones” to be saved, and of having eternal life in paradise after death?

Could they simply love God because God loves all so much, without expecting personal reward or benefit for their devotion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80309535
United States
07/31/2023 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
How did we get to this?

I see numerous topics about love,universal consciousness,oneness and these type of 'wisdom'.

Why we have such urge to make our own philosophy and knowledge, when God clearly revealed His knowledge to us through His son,Jesus Christ....

How can we know better than our Father,who gave us everything from beginning of creation,
who clearly gave His son to suffer,but to show us that no suffering in this world is more important than life in Him?

Why did we refuse such generosity,and why people in this day and age when everything is being fulfilled,
when the veil is lifted and it is clear who rules this world of sin refuse the most simple and most loving word of all time?

And can we help show the true word of God through our deeds to this faithless generation?
We have all sinned and fallen short of Glory of God almighty,Yahweh,who is clearly shown to us through the things that are made by Him

i hereby call all of you in a prayer with me to ask Him for repentance and for love in His law.
Praise Jesus,Amen

Totally get what you are saying.

The Kingdom of God is within us. Why not seek that Kingdom within and directly connect with God for guidance to greater knowledge and wisdom that are not distorted by human minds with human biases.

God wants to be found by each of us and would not make it hard to do so.

Perhaps go beyond believe, faith, and studying scriptures and truly connect with God.

Throughout the ages there have always been some people who have gone that route and connected with God. But the universal truths they learned do not always align with those in Holy books written by human hands, and sadly many of them were harmed or killed for sharing greater universal knowledge and wisdom.

First solve the puzzle of who or what we truly are to have more clarity as to what has been said is valid or not.

It is human nature at our stage of spirituality to naturally think that anything outside of commonly accepted religious beliefs as delusion, witchcraft, or sorcery.

Much like what people a thousand years ago would say about smartphones that are commonly use today by nearly everyone.

We are living in only a very small part of the vast grand whole reality, limited by our state of consciousness to perceive. There is far more greater knowledge waiting for us to uncover, and there is far more of the rest of the whole reality waiting for us to explore and experience.

All has to do with the advance physics of energies that many simply label as spirituality. The physics of multi-dimensional quantum energies and much more.

Always best to keep an open mind, because we really can’t know what we don’t know. A thousand years ago, who knew of electricity, airplanes, internet, or smartphones. To fly in the sky, that is sorcery! To see and talk with someone thousands of miles away in real time on a small handheld box is witchcraft!

And wait until we have the technology to detect the energies stored in the big “junk” part of DNA.

In the meantime, some scientists are uncovering in experiments that a stationary object could briefly be at another location at the same time.

Multi-dimensional energies could at will be anywhere or everywhere in unlimited multiplicities.

Interestingly, parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with? Perhaps God?

The bigger question is, are we each one of the unlimited multiplicities of multi-dimensional quantum energies and much more that some call God? Those energies are all intertwined, connected, and entangled in a vast infinite meld that exist in everything from the smallest of the small to the biggest of the big.

That is why the Kingdom of God is within us, and we are created in the image of God that is the energy image.

Hope this will provide a good clue for some as to how prayers work. Many call it spiritual, but there is always advance physics of highly intelligent benevolent energies behind everything.

All the best!

GLP