Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,765,960
Pageviews Today: 2,443,037Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 11,253
06:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is the Illuminati divided - such that one segment worships Jesus Christ and the balance allies w/ the Devil?

Loren
User ID: 3588247
United States
02/14/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is the Illuminati divided - such that one segment worships Jesus Christ and the balance allies w/ the Devil?
Just curious if among the Illuminati, there are those that worship Jesus Christ and want love/goodness to prevail for mankind that compete against the evil side of the Illuminati that allies with the Devil?

Or is it the case that all members of the Illuminati ally with the Devil?
I AM
User ID: 55063660
United States
07/31/2014 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the Illuminati divided - such that one segment worships Jesus Christ and the balance allies w/ the Devil?
I don't know if they're divided. It doesn't seem so, but I've wondered about that very same question. Maybe more out of hope than anything?

However, I'm sure it has little to do with an actual belief in the Jesus/Devil myth. Such a story is a retelling of much older stories (i.e., Mithra, Horus, etc.). Maybe the fall more along the lines of the Enki/Enlil Sumerian myth, where the two are extraterrestrial brothers who had a falling out...the problem is reverse symbolism that is a common theme throughout. Is Enki bad, or is it Enlil? Admittedly, I haven't done enough to answer that question, but even if one claims that one is clearly depicted as evil, like Satan per se, the crazy thing is that much of the secret symbology is reverse meaning. So where one is depicted as good, is it really? Hell (no pun intended), there are even Satanic cults that actually believe Satan was a good guy...cast out of heaven for trying to free God from the Archangels, which is why, they claim, why God doesn't acted on this world in such a long time. Do I believe that literal interpretation? No. Yet, does it symbolize something? Probably. This is the issue, however, there's so much disinformation who know what to believe. Live your life in peace, watch your leadership, defend your brothers and sisters, stay vigilant for the turning and act accordingly, but remain founded in your notions of high character with yourself and those around you. Don't get lost in the idea of the possible, but be aware of it so you're ready if need be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52035523
Canada
07/31/2014 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the Illuminati divided - such that one segment worships Jesus Christ and the balance allies w/ the Devil?
Just curious if among the Illuminati, there are those that worship Jesus Christ and want love/goodness to prevail for mankind that compete against the evil side of the Illuminati that allies with the Devil?

Quoting: Loren 3588247

The Illuminati is not divided, at least not in this way. They consider themselves above mankind so they are not concerned about goodness prevailing though it really is in their interest. The parasite would be wise to keep its host alive and healthy and maybe even happy. A contented cow gives better and more milk. An interesting ebook about how the Illuminati works: Life on the Limbus by Jesse Smith.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16516516
Canada
08/01/2014 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Loren 3588247

the illuminati are in groups but none of them accepts Jesus.. all work against him.. but there are infiltrators from "heaven" advanced star seeds that quietly infiltrate them… so you cannot assume every one who seems to be illuminati truly is. And Jesus Christ did not ever asked nor does he NOW ask to be worshiped.. Worship goes rightly only to the FATHER of the Creation.
 Quoting: Abinadi

I've considered the possibility of infiltrators. Would there be any way of knowing who is one? Something the Illumnati is inherently blind to, but mere mortals could still sense?

GLP