Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,894 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 37,059
Pageviews Today: 48,527Threads Today: 17Posts Today: 196
12:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This intense dream is crazy!! Its explains everything from the Twin towers, financial collapse, nuclear war and earthquakes!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1358798
United States
02/15/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
This intense dream is crazy!! Its explains everything from the Twin towers, financial collapse, nuclear war and earthquakes!!
I just read this and it seems spot on:

As I tried to look away from my black surroundings, a small light started to shine in front of me, and the darkness, sounds and feelings that had so completely oppressed me started to fade into the background. The light grew bigger, and a window opened up much the same as when I had witnessed my life's review. This time however, a panoramic view of the entire earth lay before me. It came closer and closer as if I had been out in space and was flying toward it.

I knew what was happening was intended to help me make my decision about going back to the earth and my terrible life. A part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world, or paradise, that I had seen, and another part of me felt the need to be reunited with my body so I could change my life. It was a tug-of-war, and what I was about to see was to help me understand what I would be going through if I chose to go back to my 'body of clay.'

Again the view before me played out like a videotape in fast forward motion, and yet I could see the scene in perfect clarity and was able to comprehend everything that transpired. As the earth zoomed up into my view, I first saw the whole world, and then various countries. It was made clear to me that in the future there would be wars and troubles, including nuclear attacks in various places of the world, and a view of how it would start was given.

I am not familiar with the geography of the world, but as I looked a the various lands before my view I instinctively knew what countries they were. Looking at the Middle East, I watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel. The mushroom cloud that resulted from the blast was visible, and I knew that the missile contained a nuclear bomb. I was aware that those responsible for the missile were Iranian, but the missile had been hidden and fired from within the borders of Libya.

Almost immediately after this, other missiles began flying from one country to another, quickly spreading war around the world. I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from bombs of some kind on the ground.

My focus then changed from the Middle East to the United States, and I understood that I was about to see some of the things that would lead up to the nuclear holocaust that I had just witnessed.

As I looked upon the continent of North America, I zeroed in on the eastern coast and then on New York specifically. I saw New York City with all of its people and buildings. I then saw some tall buildings crashing to the earth surrounded by tremendous amounts of smoke, dust, and debris.

I zoomed in closer into the smoke and dust, and I saw a woman holding a little girl's hand and running from the crashing buildings. The woman had long dark hair, hanging past her shoulders and curled inward slightly. She wore a beige business suit, heels of a slightly darker color, perhaps tan, and she was not wearing glasses. The little girl appeared to be about 6 or 7 years old with short brown hair reaching below the chin and cut in a type of pageboy look. They ran together, holding hands and trying to escape from the falling buildings. As they ran through the heavy smoke and dust, they were forced to let go of their hands and became separated. The child was terrified, and I could hear her screaming, "Mommy, mommy!" over and over again.

I don't know their outcome, if they lived or died, but I can still see the face of the woman clearly and could easily identify her from a photo or describe her to a sketch artist. I asked if an earthquake had caused the buildings to fall and felt impressed that the answer was no. However, I was not given any indication as to the cause of the destruction. (Incidentally, I told this story many, many times before September 11, 2001. When I did see on television the World Trade Center towers collapsing, I knew that this was what I had seen.

The next thing that came to me was more felt than seen. It was the understanding that shortly after the crashing of the buildings in New York City, commerce ceased. Shopping and buying seemed to stop, and the economy failed throughout the world. Few had any money at all, and those who did have it could not buy anything of worth with it. Gold and silver and other commodities had value and could be traded.

I then saw a man walk into a middle of a crowd of people and drop what seemed like a quart jar full of liquid. The jar broke and the liquid spread. I understood that people nearby had become infected with a disease from the liquid, and they didn't even know it. A day or two later the people became sick and started dying. I saw that this would happen in four particular cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake City. The disease started with white blisters, some the size of a dime, appearing the hands, arms and face of the victims. The blisters quickly developed into white puffy sores. Those with the disease would stumble around and fall over dead. Many died within a short time, perhaps 24 hours.

I also saw other people with a flu-like virus that spread more quickly than the first disease. The victims had blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. These people died even faster of this disease than the ones who had the first sickness. These diseases became wide-spread across the United States with hundreds of thousands infected.

As the people were fleeing the cities in the hope of saving their lives, gangs were attacking them and killing them. In the towns that were struck with disease there was chaos, with looting, rioting and murders involved in a complete breakdown of society. Many people seemed to go crazy. I sensed that the electricity had failed everywhere and that nothing was running throughout the country, including any of the communication systems. I watched people throw rocks through windows to steal TV's that would not work and thought it was very strange.

While I watched all this happening in the United States, my view instantly jumped back to the Middle East, and I saw the same thing taking place in Israel. The same sores and the same types of sickness and disease that were plaguing the U.S. had also been unleashed in Israel.

The switch in view only lasted an instant, and I was back in the United States. There was a tremendously long winter that caught everyone by surprise following the siege of sickness. It started early and lasted into the summer months. A famine had begun over the few years leading up to the long winter because of storms, droughts, floods and other plagues that had taken place; and the abnormally long cold period seemed to cause the famine to suddenly increase to its full measure.

In the period of time following the disease, which was quickly followed by the long winter, things started going down hill very quickly. Events piled up one on top of another without any breaks. My sense of timing was not very clear at this moment; however because I was seeing several things happening all at the same time or very close together.

During and after the long winter, the disease spread everywhere and increased in severity. The economy and the electricity were completely gone. Chaos and anarchy reigned over the entire United States. Without any government there was a total breakdown, and I saw people panicking everywhere. They were trying in vain to find food. There was none. I saw people even digging in the ground for worms to eat because they were so hungry from the lack of food.

Also, during this time I became aware that there was very little drinking water, and the remaining water had become contaminated, so that if a person drank it they would contract the disease and die. Because of their great thirst many people drank the water in spite of the danger of poisoning and died.

I mentioned earlier the gangs that killed people trying to escape the cities. It seemed that some of the people had lost their minds and went around in these gangs killing people just for the sake of killing; others killed for food or to gain some material possessions from their victims. Those that were killing for no reason were like beasts: animals completely out of control, as they raped, looted, burned and butchered people. I saw these gangs go into the homes of those who were hiding. They would drag them out of their hiding places, rape and dismember them.

*************to be in compliance with GLPs 50% & source link bank rule this threads been edited
finish article here >>> [link to www.moneyteachers.org]

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 02/15/2012 02:20 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503943
United States
02/15/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This intense dream is crazy!! Its explains everything from the Twin towers, financial collapse, nuclear war and earthquakes!!
This intensely long text is crazy!! The world will probably end before I can finish reading it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386821
United States
02/15/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This intense dream is crazy!! Its explains everything from the Twin towers, financial collapse, nuclear war and earthquakes!!
bsflag
Epicbiscuit

User ID: 1364231
United States
02/15/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please stop role playing lol. If that was a dream, there is no way in hell you could remember all those small details. But yeah, bsflag
Epicbiscuit

User ID: 1364231
United States
02/15/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, your story contradicts itself, did LA get nuked and turned into a glass parking lot or did it get swept away by tsunamis? bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10557636
Australia
02/15/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe in an alternate universe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10827854
United States
02/15/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
No man that was reality. Maybe you were just watching teevee.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/15/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't write it. I read it from Sarah Menet. She talked about her near death experience and started it in 1999.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/15/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is where I read it: [link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]
I know I am
User ID: 6038070
United States
02/15/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow that not a dream that's a vision!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7866662
Germany
02/15/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the most detailed and true prophecy that I have ever read on the internet
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you read it over and understand the things that have happened, then what is next are earthquakes, biological warfare in those 4 cities and later nuclear war. Watch out Israel!!

GLP