A Muse Me

User ID: 1492096
United States
02/19/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The GODDESS has arrived.
“Rise, Matriarchal Consciousness, Rise”
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
A Muse Me

United States
02/19/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry. Meant to post that on another thread. Nice song though so I will leave it.

Last Edited by Metanoia on 02/19/2012 01:51 PM
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457714
United States
02/19/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11073749
United States
02/19/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude, you ARE NOT alone in this.

Check this thread out:

Thread: Cracked out old man prophesying (Page 2)

SHIT!! totally told you the wrong thread. Meant this one:

Thread: This is what the are doing to us. (Page 3)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

I still feel alone, this is not what I am going through, I AM THE GODDESS... By posting this thread you all have summoned me in a way. I stumbled upon this site yesterday while seeking information on battling psychic vampires.. You can believe me or claim I'm full of shit, I don't really care anymore, I'm used to being the outcast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 433811
New Zealand
02/19/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor beauty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
02/19/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude, you ARE NOT alone in this.

Check this thread out:

Thread: Cracked out old man prophesying (Page 2)

SHIT!! totally told you the wrong thread. Meant this one:

Thread: This is what the are doing to us. (Page 3)

I still feel alone, this is not what I am going through, I AM THE GODDESS... By posting this thread you all have summoned me in a way. I stumbled upon this site yesterday while seeking information on battling psychic vampires.. You can believe me or claim I'm full of shit, I don't really care anymore, I'm used to being the outcast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11073749

No one here will try to prove you wrong :), in a way many of us feel like outcasts, feel at home, share your thoughts
:o)
esotericabyss

United States
02/19/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one here will try to prove you wrong :), in a way many of us feel like outcasts, feel at home, share your thoughts
 Quoting: Michael_

OK, lately people have been snoring AT me loudly and talking in demonic voices to me while they sleep, it gets louder and more intense the higher my energy becomes. I had the cops called on me for exorcising vampires from a "friend's" house and that is when I ended up in jail. My roommate had a friend sleep over and he was snoring at me very loudly through the wall, my roommate kept asking him who he was talking to. I heard a muffled voice cry out "help" so I knew it was my duty to exorcise his demons. He began coughing them up and then said "I love you". I can imagine myself as a pac man (giant sun) and visualize myself eating the demons and it makes the people whom are snoring cough them up... snoring is lice/demons who control people while they sleep, believe it or not. IDC what physical "evidence" there is to why people snore, it's a spiritual issue.

I felt the spirit of whitney houston join with me about an hour after she died, the last time I felt spirits join with me like that was when I went to jail. I then noticed a thread here talking about how she was a sacrifice, which resonated with me greatly after having the feeling of her joining with me as I thought I could have been possibly imagining it. I used to sing some of her songs while singing karaoke. I love her, her physical body is gone but her spirit not forgotten.

Last Edited by esotericabyss on 02/19/2012 05:15 PM
I eat demons like pac-man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4302066
United States
02/19/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm being used as a decoy for the real nobody/goddess/wos...does anyone else feel this way like they are being used to feel that they are this person only to find out they are just a decoy to protect the real one?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492295
United States
02/19/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: A Muse Me

:pic125698:

hf
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
02/19/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, lately people have been snoring AT me loudly and talking in demonic voices to me while they sleep, it gets louder and more intense the higher my energy becomes. I had the cops called on me for exorcising vampires from a "friend's" house and that is when I ended up in jail. My roommate had a friend sleep over and he was snoring at me very loudly through the wall, my roommate kept asking him who he was talking to. I heard a muffled voice cry out "help" so I knew it was my duty to exorcise his demons. He began coughing them up and then said "I love you". I can imagine myself as a pac man (giant sun) and visualize myself eating the demons and it makes the people whom are snoring cough them up... snoring is lice/demons who control people while they sleep, believe it or not. IDC what physical "evidence" there is to why people snore, it's a spiritual issue.

I felt the spirit of whitney houston join with me about an hour after she died, the last time I felt spirits join with me like that was when I went to jail. I then noticed a thread here talking about how she was a sacrifice, which resonated with me greatly after having the feeling of her joining with me as I thought I could have been possibly imagining it. I used to sing some of her songs while singing karaoke. I love her, she is not gone but not forgotten.
 Quoting: esotericabyss

I have to admit that story left me speechless :)
but hey, I actually think I have read stranger stories here on GLP.
As a side note, this thread was about the Goddess, or the energy some have felt, we should not hijack it :)
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
02/19/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

perfect picture for muses words :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I felt the power in her words...she does have a way with them ;)

hf
esotericabyss

United States
02/19/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a side note, this thread was about the Goddess, or the energy some have felt, we should not hijack it :)

This thread was made for me, you would be the one hijacking it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

This thread was made for me, you would be the one hijacking it.

don't bring the drama...this thread was made for the goddess energy...please drop the ego...

hf
esotericabyss

United States
02/19/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't bring the drama...this thread was made for the goddess energy...please drop the ego...

hf

The ego? I have no ego, and that's why I am in the place I am at spiritually. I have realization and truth, I was simply stating the facts.

It is amusing to me that you people would post about a Goddess, knowing she is out there, summon her, and then be in disbelief when she actually shows up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10312953
United States
02/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

MOM

[link to www.youtube.com]
Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
02/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need to be in this thread more.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

The ego? I have no ego, and that's why I am in the place I am at spiritually. I have realization and truth, I was simply stating the facts.

It is amusing to me that you people would post about a Goddess, knowing she is out there, summon her, and then be in disbelief when she actually shows up.

first off I didn't summon anyone...and you have your beliefs I read your story...don't know what to say to you except hope you find the peace you are looking for.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Kaylee

chuckle your silly I have seen your posts...love your personality honey :)

hf
esotericabyss

United States
02/19/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
first off I didn't summon anyone...and you have your beliefs I read your story...don't know what to say to you except hope you find the peace you are looking for.

hf

This thread summoned me as it talks about me. Do you honestly expect to have a conversation this big about a Goddess who is alive and on earth, and expect her not to find it? You either believe in The Goddess or you don't. If you don't believe in me then I don't see why you're posting in this thread... Haters gonna' hate... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10312953
United States
02/19/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been dreaming about Innana. that she is coming. That she is not pleased with the way her children have behaved. we are in for a spanking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1267675

Shes very powerful,
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
02/19/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

This thread summoned me as it talks about me. Do you honestly expect to have a conversation this big about a Goddess who is alive and on earth, and expect her not to find it? You either believe in The Goddess or you don't. If you don't believe in me then I don't see why you're posting in this thread... Haters gonna' hate... ;)

Just by posting the bolded part, blew you right out of the water.
:kitten on fence:
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 7667691
United States
02/19/2012 05:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

hf

Eye sea an awful lot of eyes.

"I", "I", "I", "I", "I"

spock
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
A Muse Me

United States
02/19/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

We embody those words, lovelies. Some of us just remember them and some not...at the moment. lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Just from this post right here...I will be done with you. You don't know me...and I don't know you...let's keep it that way. I do what I do on glp...and post where I want. Your right I don't believe in you...I believe in me chuckle have fun...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

We embody those words, lovelies. Some of us just remember them and some not...at the moment. lol

hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4363674
United States
02/19/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I FUCKED THE GODDESS IN HER BUTTHOLE.

IT WAS FUN AND ILL DO IT AGAIN.
A Muse Me

United States
02/19/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

She was summoned. She heard. lol
Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
02/19/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck.

The bible and religion ruins everything half decent on this forum.

Except for threads that are solidly dedicated to being about the bible and religion.

As soon as people start posting scripture I feel like I need to go smash my face into a wall repeatedly.

Maybe I need an exorcism.

You are one ugly looking jewish girl. Please, don't just smash your face, grab a gun & blow it off!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1303469

that was a very mean comment. Why would ANYONE say that?

Whoa! How did I miss that!?
I'm not Jewish. I'm not even related to any Jewish people that I know of.
I'm of Irish, Scottish and Native Canadian descent. I don't know what tribe.
Nova Scotia.
And I'm not religious. I'm awesome.
I love nature and my vagina and the ocean.

chuckle your silly I have seen your posts...love your personality honey :)

hf

Ahaha you flatter me. Thank you.
I am silly, and a potty mouth!
hf
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

esotericabyss

United States
02/19/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eye sea an awful lot of eyes.

"I", "I", "I", "I", "I"

spock
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

Shall I type in 2nd 3rd and 4th person instead and say "YOU" "WE" and "THEY" so people's egos aren't bruised in the process of me talking?