The GODDESS has arrived.

simultaneous
User ID: 10920650
United Kingdom
02/16/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The GODDESS has arrived.
The bible is a lie, there are really no genders apart from here in 3rd density. So the terms 'god' and goddess' are fallacies, as is 'mother' nature.

We are androgynous spirits encased in flesh, our dna was altered by alien 'gods' who created the male and female genders to divide us. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8673053
United States
02/16/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a little girl, I asked how could there be a Father and a Son without a Mother. I mean, really. Since we weren't Catholic, the answer was that the Holy Spirit was kind of both so that covered it.

Then I wondered how it went on so long without a Son...at least 2,000 years...and then I noticed that the Holy Spirit didn't come until the Apostles after The Son was already born, died and then came back in the sky.

Christianity is confusing.

Have a wonderful book of the Goddess Stories.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 433811
New Zealand
02/16/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
now heres a crazy thought.
what if the god, in reality is a goddess.
That created the earth, became the first woman, made the first man.
what if religions somehow have supressed that, since a female goddess and not a god, in charge, would be blasphemy?

so instead it was stated that god created man, in his own image, then created woman from just the rib of man?

im sorry if I step on some religious toes here, but don't worry its all just imagination.
 Quoting: Michael_

Not really.
I'm a (male) historian.
The crossover point was in the Bronze Age where bronze because of its shininess was identified with the sun, and often depicted as a wheel-as in a cart or chariot wheel rolling across the sky.
The specific people responsible for the Bible were nomadic desert raiders who worshipped a Sky Godfather in the form of Set when they got to Egypt. They used chariots to conquer Egypt.
Prior to that the central focus of Egyptian religion was Isis and the babes.
The Set worshippers changed EVERYTHING into its opposite.
Women were literally demonized and made into chattels for the Boys.
Islam still has this derogatory attitude, as do the other Desert Raider religions, which have become toned down over time.
A hundred years or so years ago English people could sell their wives because they were property.
And the English are still stupid as regards to women.
But I saw an Moslem here a week ago here with his wife dutifully following ten paces behind him.
Which is much closer to the original Biblically based bullshit.
But now it's...the return.
And YAY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
02/16/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
what if religions somehow have supressed that, since a female goddess and not a god, in charge, would be blasphemy?

so instead it was stated that god created man, in his own image, then created woman from just the rib of man?

im sorry if I step on some religious toes here, but don't worry its all just imagination.

Not really.
I'm a (male) historian.
The crossover point was in the Bronze Age where bronze because of its shininess was identified with the sun, and often depicted as a wheel-as in a cart or chariot wheel rolling across the sky.
The specific people responsible for the Bible were nomadic desert raiders who worshipped a Sky Godfather in the form of Set when they got to Egypt. They used chariots to conquer Egypt.
Islam still has this derogatory attitude, as do the other Desert Raider religions, which have become toned down over time.
A hundred years or so years ago English people could sell their wives because they were property.
But I saw an Moslem here a week ago here with his wife dutifully following ten paces behind him.
And YAY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433811

yay~
oldboldpilot

User ID: 1349914
United States
02/16/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not really.
I'm a (male) historian.
And YAY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433811

I love Joseph Campbell

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1617018
United States
02/16/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

i read the essene gospel.. which was hidden in a tibbetan monastery.. the essenes were a group of christians around 30 years after christ died. They were all slaughtered for their beliefs. But their teachings remained.

In this gospel, Yeshua is quoted as refering to the holy spirit as SHE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10914006

I am not an Essene. I follow the Bible which quotes Jesus speaking of His Father being the Spirit. Masculine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3635211

the bible is grossly distorted.

Well, the Essene gospel is deffinitely not, right? I am used to put the canonised Bible first.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3635211

[link to www.turkey_sandwich.yum]

The bible has definitely been filtered out many times. Most christian churches don't even follow what Jesus actually said. He didn't die for your sins, he was murdered because he taught people they could be just like him. He tried to teach you that you don't have to sin. Churches teach you that you're a sinner from birth, therefore it's o.k. to hate other groups because you are a sinner, but if you have faith, you'll be forgiven. Most CHRISTians need to learn to be more Christ-like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3648048
United States
02/16/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
GODDESSTARD
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
02/16/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, she has always been alive, but now she is awakened and stronger than ever before!!

Can't you just feel the energy of the earth flowing!!! It is like the masculine and feminine aspect of the universe have converged again and are not taking shit from nobody.

I am loving the vibes lately.

Too often we get caught up in the notion of a patriarchal society. Most modern day religions place the male higher than the female. This is in most part due to distorted scripture, dogma, ideologies, and egos.

However, Yeshua clearly spoke of the feminine, something that has been repressed. In fact, he saw the spirit as a feminine aspect to his masculinity.

The Goddess of nature, compliments the God of Nature. Making ONE complete G-D. This can be seen through the three monotheistic religions. That is whats funny about it, WELCOME THE MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE =] In Judaism, Islam, and Christianity it is all ONE God. Judaism - Love the LORD your God(singular unity) . Islam - ALLAH = ONE (singular unity), and Christianity - GOD (singular unity). And this union shares both feminine and masculine traits, which has been overlooked too many times.

Also, jesus never said he was god. something christians in past times would burn me for, and something modern day christians would condemn me for. He himself said he was One as God (meaning ONE with God), not EQUAL. He was sent into the world to show what universality was all about. He also taught that all HUMANS, could , by WALKING in his footsteps, experience that they too are one with the creator.

<3

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2244566

You will be cursed for that I placed in Bold. I agree with you 100000% that if we walk with God we can do things we never knew about. The energies are incredible that many people are feeling.

Peace to you
Amy
Tree)O(Life

User ID: 10555571
United Kingdom
02/16/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The times certainly have changed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10324352
Greece
02/16/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aphrodite I suspect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 742532
New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aphrodite I suspect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10324352

Athena is great too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492295
United States
02/16/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
troydungeon

User ID: 9567224
United States
02/16/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.truthism.com]
--------------------------
Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70396
United States
02/16/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, she has always been alive, but now she is awakened and stronger than ever before!!

Can't you just feel the energy of the earth flowing!!! It is like the masculine and feminine aspect of the universe have converged again and are not taking shit from nobody.

Too often we get caught up in the notion of a patriarchal society. Most modern day religions place the male higher than the female. This is in most part due to distorted scripture, dogma, ideologies, and egos.

However, Yeshua clearly spoke of the feminine, something that has been repressed. In fact, he saw the spirit as a feminine aspect to his masculinity.

The Goddess of nature, compliments the God of Nature. Making ONE complete G-D. This can be seen through the three monotheistic religions. That is whats funny about it, WELCOME THE MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE =] In Judaism, Islam, and Christianity it is all ONE God. Judaism - Love the LORD your God(singular unity) . Islam - ALLAH = ONE (singular unity), and Christianity - GOD (singular unity). And this union shares both feminine and masculine traits, which has been overlooked too many times.

Also, jesus never said he was god. something christians in past times would burn me for, and something modern day christians would condemn me for. He himself said he was One as God (meaning ONE with God), not EQUAL. He was sent into the world to show what universality was all about. He also taught that all HUMANS, could , by WALKING in his footsteps, experience that they too are one with the creator.

<3

popcorn

100% pure satanically inspired GARBAGE.

Your time is actually growing quite short.

Enjoy what's left, you incredible fool.
Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
02/16/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
 Quoting: troydungeon

You are the most epic of sexist trolls I have seen.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna

I found this chant like 3 years ago...when listening and saying the chant myself I feel closer to the ancient mothers :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women

Quoting: Kaylee

lmao...

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70396
United States
02/16/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible is a lie, there are really no genders apart from here in 3rd density. So the terms 'god' and goddess' are fallacies, as is 'mother' nature.

We are androgynous spirits encased in flesh, our dna was altered by alien 'gods' who created the male and female genders to divide us. :)
 Quoting: simultaneous 10920650

Another "rocket scientist" ripe for the rude awakening that is coming.

The time for His coming draweth nigh.

Still a few more horrible things that will come to pass first.

Won't be too much longer before deceivers like yourself are eliminated from His universe.

Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175610
Australia
02/16/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
she's never been gone.
 Quoting: xxx 10875430

yes, but she was WEAKENED greatly. Now she is growing in strength with the vibration of all who care, and her divine counterpart of course =]

It would be wonderful if you are right, but from what I can see we are moving towards a new dark age where everything feminine will be crushed and ground under the jackboot heel of the fastest growing "religion".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532939
United Kingdom
02/16/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
op when did you first start feeling the goddess energy this intently, from the 16th?
Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
02/16/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Kaylee

lmao...

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

hfyoda
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 2868688
United States

Report Abusive Post

<3

popcorn

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Seems pretty clear to me from the beginning - God (Elohim) is plural and it expressly says that the image of God is male AND female.
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

<3

popcorn

100% pure satanically inspired GARBAGE.

Your time is actually growing quite short.

Enjoy what's left, you incredible fool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70396

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175610
Australia
02/16/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women

what a sad story.hugs
Bel Z. Bug

User ID: 1331320
United States
02/16/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
And wait till she starts to mete out individual, national and racial judgments on earth.

<3

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
02/16/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I found this chant like 3 years ago...when listening and saying the chant myself I feel closer to the ancient mothers :)

hf

been listening to that song 10 times in a row now angels :D
when the male voices come in, it sounds even more powerfull, thanks for posting it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 742532
New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women
...............a long winded rant..........

what a sad story.hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1175610

Indeed.
The poster should probably ask himself why he only gets to meet the horrible women (if they really are) and not the wondrous sweeties.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

been listening to that song 10 times in a row now angels :D
when the male voices come in, it sounds even more powerfull, thanks for posting it

I know...I do that too lol Glad you enjoyed it Michael it is very powerful :) I have been facinated with Isis, Kali, Astarte, and especially Inanna...something about that name that I find comforting and very powerful...it's almost like my soul recongizes these names and the power behind them hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
02/16/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dunno why, but theres something gentle? about Inanna, I might be wrong, since ive never met her hehe :D
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 2868688
United States
02/16/2012 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com