The GODDESS has arrived.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492295
United States
02/16/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The GODDESS has arrived.
I dunno why, but theres something gentle? about Inanna, I might be wrong, since ive never met her hehe :D
 Quoting: Michael_

Remember super bowl...who do you think Madonna was portraying? yep...Inanna...is this the one who is to arrive? lol I know this thread talks about the feminine energy being felt on the planet but I think something else is also up...

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
02/16/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
what if, its the original one :)
no names, just pure energy of the goddess, the first mother
maybe she does not need a name :) perhaps she will find her own name, if she should incarnate or what a goddess would like to do here :o)

but im sure she would not destroy the world, a mother protects her children :o) (a mild shuffle perhaps :p)

and yes about the "other force"

I kinda feel inspired today, I posted this in the Apollo thread about his illuminati..ehh the new post :D

--
what about this,
all is purely spiritual

the man(physical) makes love to the lover spirit (female)
he then becomes his own father and the lover becomes his mother
perhaps by a shift in consciousness

the father / the son
the lover / the mother

---(didn't post this in the thread)
like a spiritual rebirth of himself?
along side her
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe she does not need a name :) perhaps she will find her own name, if she should incarnate or what a goddess would like to do here :o)

You know I like how you think honey lol...hugs You are very intutive...

hf
~Una~

User ID: 10889875
New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
she's never been gone.
 Quoting: xxx 10875430

yes, but she was WEAKENED greatly. Now she is growing in strength with the vibration of all who care, and her divine counterpart of course =]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10914006

indeed she is.
 Quoting: ~Una~

ok sister. l'm gonna get a martini and celebrate; whatever way you like celebrating, i would recommend to continue and PARTY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

It is ALL on ;)
~Una~

New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know what it was that woke her up..?
 Quoting: ~~Moriel~~

Time to break down the grid that holds all prisoners here ;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

but im sure she would not destroy the world, a mother protects her children :o)

oh you switched it up on me lol no I don't think that at all...yes she does. What makes me smile is just think of it Michael...a world where they respect the woman...not put her down or not to be a slave to her husband. We deserve to to be respected. It's been too long that we have been seen as whores or anything less than a man. I just hope I live to see the day :)

hf
Madame X

User ID: 1442220
Canada
02/16/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.truthism.com]
--------------------------
Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
 Quoting: troydungeon

If not for a woman you would not be here to spew that shit.
"The wise man's home is the universe." ~ Democrites

Catch the blue train...somewhere down that crazy river.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
02/16/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh you switched it up on me lol no I don't think that at all...yes she does. What makes me smile is just think of it Michael...a world where they respect the woman...not put her down or not to be a slave to her husband. We deserve to to be respected. It's been too long that we have been seen as whores or anything less than a man. I just hope I live to see the day :)

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

oh yeah, I ment in the literal sence,(that the world wont explode! :D) the whole society and those in power would probably feel it as their world is destroyed.
well tbh, I don't know, but I just feel this like you all do in a way, or I tell myself I feel it?

and sorry!! I have a bad habbit of editing my posts a million times! :D
and I did it after you posted again :p
and again, this time for clarity :)))
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

oh yeah, I ment in the literal sence, the whole society and those in power would probably feel it as their world is destroyed.
well tbh, I don't know, but I just feel this like you all do in a way, or I tell myself I feel it?

tell yourself to feel it? I don't know...imo you either feel something or you don't. You know right away when something comes to you to take another look at it.

Yep what would they do if they could not control the population with fear of burning alive in hell or all the other nonsense? lol

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

oh yeah, I ment in the literal sence,(that the world wont explode! :D) the whole society and those in power would probably feel it as their world is destroyed.

and I did it after you posted again :p
and again, this time for clarity :)))

I was like wait again? cruise your awesome honey hf
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
02/16/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
its because I just let it flow :D
I can't help it, and I wont stop it :p

but maybe I should add something to my signature. like a warning of some sort.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8822036
United States
02/16/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Angels~

Remember super bowl...who do you think Madonna was portraying? I think something else is also up...

hf

ok angels, any recent visions or dreams to report?
oldboldpilot

User ID: 1349914
United States
02/16/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

In Brazil, the goddess is Iemanja, mother of the waters

There are enormous celebrations for her, including New Year's Evening when thousands of people go to the beach to throw flowers into the ocean as a gift. Similar celebrations take place all over the world

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
its because I just let it flow :D
I can't help it, and I wont stop it :p

but maybe I should add something to my signature. like a warning of some sort.

dooo it!!! lol

hf
Spacey One (Aus)
User ID: 7205725
Australia
02/16/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great message Op. 5 stars, and I would like to add my channellings from many years ago, which support what you said in your opening post.

Channellings from Beyond

12 July 1999

The Golden Age Has Begun

The cycle will be about the opening of the crown chakra. Our personal connection to our higher selves, and God through more accurate knowledge of both. The Golden Crowning – intuition, telepathy, mind power, creation.

This changeover, can be explained through any philosophical or crazy theory because they all must come to pass – biblical, tribal, mathematical, new age – because they all exist. Because someone once had that theory, the theory must now be enacted, but the theory would not have existed unless the fact or potential to be true also already existed.

It is the time of the evolutionary leap – the magic which facilitates it is here on Earth right now.

It is the new harmonic frequencies coming through. Pumping out from the centre of the Earth through the sacred mountains. Some people will be empowered and enhanced by them. The others, who cannot vibrate to the new tune, will have to leave the planet.

It is Revelations from the bible – God dispensing his judgement on man and blessing the ones who remain, bestowing heaven on Earth upon them.

It is the Aboriginal Ancestral Spirits, who have sat and watched and learned for centuries being released from their confinement, shifting their postures. It is Ken Carey’s Supreme Being arriving finally on Earth, passing throughout it and all of mankind, altering both through its presence.

It is the time when we expand our text books to include the 13th planet, the 13th sign of the horoscope, the 13th spoke in the wheel. The time our frequencies increase a pitch harmonically and our crown chakra is activated and opened.

The Holy Trinity is man realising the three cosmic spirit beings from which one has descended, by reliving the lives you experienced in the primitive races closest to those beings. Thus, completing their inner matings, and the creation of a new race emerges from this – in heaven and on Earth.

It is God completing this phase of his creations, he is now about to stop, turn and move back through it all. For a long period of time he has been moving through the universe inventing, creating and laying foundations – the male cycle. Now he will move back through the universe in female form, animating, enhancing and nurturing – the female cycle. That is what the changeover is all about. The Great Spirit which is referred to as God actually changes sex, and the energies of the universe change in accordance with it.

And so will man. Use this time to reflect, confess, forgive and let the feminine energies within you rise up, so that you can move in step with Great Spirit and approach your next cycle through your most gentle ways. If you are prepared to assess, change and evolve, you can survive.

The white man had no awareness of his spiritual beginnings and had to develop one. That’s why Jesus came to Earth, to teach us about our roots. Now, when we achieve awareness of our three creation influences, we achieve spiritual convergence within ourselves. The white man was the last race created on Earth and his true spirit needs to merge with that of the four other tribes. Empowering the white race to raise it vibration. This will facilitate a sixth race forming on Earth.

13 July 1999

Harmonic Convergence

Harmonic convergence will occur on individual, planetary and cosmic levels, physically, mentally and spiritually. Harmonic convergence through each individual’s central nervous system/chakra system and every system.

Through the Earth – every lay line and harmonic point will flash as the energy reaches the centre, the centre of Australia and the centre of the Earth. God reaching the centre of this particular creation of his.

The Earth is a chakra of the great planetary being, created by all of the solar systems. The convergence moves through the universe to each chakra point of the being. It is now our turn. The chakra at the centre of the Earth, is one of God’s chakras – he is the Great Planetary Being.

Our chakra is about to flash brightly. Who will be able to flash along with it? Those who venture down their own spiritual path prepare in advance for the process.

Go down the Dreamtime Path within yourself, now. Be prepared by self-assessment, self confession, self-forgiveness, self-understanding, self-nurturing and by developing a desire to change.

This is the End of the Beginning and is the Now.
The time of new Beginnings new Endings,
and the most amazing Truths.
The time in which dreams come true
The Time of the Dreaming

The Dreamtime Path

This is what it means to travel down the Dreamtime Path. To physically and spiritually travel through the twelve stages of the Wheel of Karma, The Wheel of the Zodiac, The Medicine Wheel, The Twelve Houses of the Tarot.

1. Stepping up to the challenge
2. Self assessment
3. Purging/gaining strength
4. Awareness
5. Healing
6. Integrating/new eyes
7. Finding
8. Rebirth
9. Cleansing
10. Embracing
11. Creating
12. Judgement
13. Doing

Each stop along the path represents a point in the wheel. The path is divided into male and female places and the way back is the relection of the way forward. Travelling the path physically also facilitates a trip down one’s own internal Dreamtime Path.

It is the twelve main truths from your twelve most spiritual lives which will help you to move through the wheel. As you go down the path within yourself, you are also moving through each wedge of the wheel, of any culture’s wheel you wish to apply it to.

Geographically, you are walking along a lay line to a harmonic point, experiencing along the way your personal spiritual journey through the three ideologies most familiar to you – in my case it was Aboriginal, Hopi Indian and Christian.

To complete the path is to have faced up to and overcome your spiritual blockages, enabling you to live your life afterwards in the manner most pleasing to yourself and to Great Spirit.

To reach within, to draw on and make contact with, your former incarnations and their knowledge is most empowering. As more and more people achieve this, they empower others to find the same truths within themselves, causing the entire unconscious collective to expand, and therefore the planet as a whole expands, and can achieve a new way of being.

The time of the Dreaming is the time when the Earth is at a ‘non-interval’ of time. All realities are at the same time suspended and empowered. There is magic in the air, which assists in the process of realisation. It is the Earth, man and matter being at the completion of one cycle and at the beginning of a new – the time inbetween when momentum must stop, turn and start again. The old ways of being are over and there is a moment to stop, judge and assess the past, and the future, and to decide on the new way of being.

We are currently at that point in time. The actions we take during this time will set the future on its course. Will we hide in ignorance and cling to the old (and therefore have to end with it), or will we marvel and learn, and take that new attitude into the future?

Conclusion

The interval of non-time in which we currently find ourselves, began in 1992 and will continue until December of 2012. That year will not only denote the end of the cycle, but also the end of the time in between ‘the time which came before’ and ‘the time which came after’. The New Age will truly begin here.

The ancient civilisations were aware that this time would come, and have reached out to help us during this transition, through their monuments and legacies. Our ancestral spirits, or angels, are also reaching out to us through our intuitions. Our own souls are becoming dissatisfied with the old and are instinctively searching for new ways.

And the land is calling out to us. Can you hear it? You only need to go out there quietly amongst it to be able to.

The remaining tribal people on Earth are the safest beings in the race to survive. Their philosophies of treating the land with respect, recognising it as your mother and gaining God’s favour by caring for his creation will pay them good stead in this time of judgement.

For the white man, the best approach is self discovery. I have been led telepathically around the local Dreaming path, and back again the opposite. way. In the process I found a new understanding of myself and my environment. I have met the spirits of the sacred places, and they have alerted me that the time draws near.

The Aboriginal and Native American people have always believed that if the land is not treated with respect then it will rise up and teach you a lesson. Think about the attitude of the white race over the centuries towards the land and its resources, and imagine how much kama your colour brings upon you.

We are now in the eighth year of a twenty year period of turmoil. Imagine current events multiplying from this point for the next twelve years. It is happening. It is noticeable now. How much more noticeable do you want it to get before you believe? How long will it take you to accept the challenge?

The imprint of our lives are written into the very fabric of the Earth. If you take direction from this source, you can not go far from God’s plan for you.

Follow the Dreamtime Pattern … somehow, somewhere.

This channelling is from before the Bora ring ceremony, but after the first one I had been involved in. It was also part of the lead up to my trip to Uluru, the ancestral spirits showing me what is to come.

3 June 1999

Changeover

You can use the story of giant mountain spirits emerging from their confinement, and roaming around the earth for a period of time, before settling back down into different positions, to explain the predicted climate changes from the viewpoint of a primitive culture. Mountains erupting and changing shape, island disappearing and new ones popping up in other places. Climactic chaos until the giants settle down again. Only, it is the giant mountain spirits which are the fact and the climactic changes merely the myth of the white man.

The Dreamtime is about the dawn of man, hundreds of thousands of years ago. About earliest man setting out from the east coast of Australia and travelling not only west across the continent, but up into Asia when the continents were still joined and up into Africa and Egypt. Each trip down the Dreamtime Path is a celebration of life, growth and progression.

Each changeover though, the Path offers a safe passageway through disaster to a promised land, and the return to a new beginning in history. It is the time when the energy which has been the dominant on earth, has to relinquish its hold over the planet, and allow the new to emerge. The female spirits/places will be the dominant when the movements are finished.

A new and improved civilisation will be born from the new energies. The white man is the species on top of the list for extinction during changeover. All of the damage inflicted while mankind tried to dominate mother earth will be repaired and erased. Only the good and useful will be taken into the new age.

SpaceyOne
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 2868688
United States
02/16/2012 07:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's time...

she's going to take it back...

[link to www.youtube.com]
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Angels~

Remember super bowl...who do you think Madonna was portraying? I think something else is also up...

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8822036

ok angels, any recent visions or dreams to report?

Hello AC...well like I said months ago my dreams stopped for a long period. Until last month they started coming again. Dreams of chaos and water is what has been coming to me all along even now. I did dream a few days ago a beautiful place...a new place. People were happy...I was happy. I did not sense any evil...that was what I rembered the most. The serenity in the dream...there were also some women dressed in white...like robes. I am not saying this dream means anything. I am just grateful to be dreaming again...I feel lost without my dreams lol

hf
~Una~

New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's time...

she's going to take it back...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Indeed she is...

;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

In Brazil, the goddess is Iemanja, mother of the waters

There are enormous celebrations for her, including New Year's Evening when thousands of people go to the beach to throw flowers into the ocean as a gift. Similar celebrations take place all over the world

Quoting: oldboldpilot

I want to watch all of these but goto go...never seen that Hawaiian one...will have to watch later :)

hf
~Una~

New Zealand
02/16/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP.. if I could give you Karma for starting this... and for listening to your feelings I would.

Huge Kudos to you!

and you will be remembered to Goddess ;) I have her ear.
ET
User ID: 5937859
United States
02/16/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask Her if I can have a ride home.
~Una~

New Zealand
02/16/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask Her if I can have a ride home.
 Quoting: ET 5937859

Everyone will be returning to their real homes soon as the grid is down ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175610
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Indeed she has, and is awake from her sleep state.. best watch out!

;)
 Quoting: ~Una~

you go girl!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

oh please, dont encourage it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2085780
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
so you started to grow manboops ....

get in line to buy man bra ...

bounceb

quakes release boop growing hormones in the air ...

japaneese quake survivors now are growing teats ...

Brody SA, Loriaux DL. Epidemic of gynecomastia among Haitian refugees: exposure to an environmental antiandrogen. Endocr Pract 2003;9:370-5.

california ginecomastia rate is higest in USA ..

not speaking of homos or trannys , thats another page ...

(futanaria)

cool2
oldboldpilot

User ID: 1349914
United States
02/16/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

but im sure she would not destroy the world, a mother protects her children :o) (a mild shuffle perhaps :p)

and yes about the "other force"

I kinda feel inspired today, I posted this in the Apollo thread about his illuminati..ehh the new post :D

--
what about this,
all is purely spiritual

the man(physical) makes love to the lover spirit (female)
he then becomes his own father and the lover becomes his mother
perhaps by a shift in consciousness

the father / the son
the lover / the mother

---(didn't post this in the thread)
like a spiritual rebirth of himself?
along side her

What you speak of is the essence of Tantra

The male and the female energies are entwined, and the universe is a manifestation of their dance, but the prime force at the beginning of creation is Shakti - the divine feminine creative power

Within us we carry the same duality, but our lopsided traditions have emphasized the masculine over the feminine at tremendous cost to individuals and society

She has always existed, always been as powerful as she is now, but like the sun behind clouds it is we who were blocked from seeing her.

We have been blocked by those who live in limitation and fear, and understand only a world of straight lines and limited outcomes. They thought that by eliminating images or knowledge of the limitless potential without and within that we would be unaware of our own powers. This is why images of the goddess have been destroyed, purged and maligned throughout the world.

But in doing so they have sown the seeds of their own destruction, because there is no such thing as a pendulum which only swings in one direction, of day without night.

What is awakening and strengthening is the repressed divine force within millions, pushing towards an evolutionary leap, and as those millions begin to embody the feminine, they begin to see her all around

It is this change which the forces of limitation and control are most afraid of, why they are ramping up the efforts at restriction, efforts to re-engineer the human body to eliminate the ability to connect with spirit

They will fail

The feminine creative IS uncontrollable, it is more powerful than any constructed device, which is why so often the feminine is seen as the goddess of the waters. She works on a subtle unconscious level, through a global net of interconnected living minds and spirits. It is the web of Gaia

No matter what they try, they cannot stop this. It would be like trying to fence water

The evolutionary energies continue their push towards a new awakening, and as that happens spontaneously in many individuals around the planet, the re-integration of the feminine power will take place

the feminine can be interpreted as loving, but also as the force of creative destruction - as Kali. Change and birth are often painful and destructive, which is why the Hawaiians saw the Goddess Pele in the force of the volcanos which destroyed but also created new land

The more the pendulum emphasizing only the masculine has been emphasized, the more dramatic the arrival of the feminine in her role as Kali may be

I believe we collectively are manifesting such a dramatic 'arrival' as our inner selves, the collective mind recognizes imbalances around us and moves to cleanse ourselves and our surroundings of past limitations and we envision a world rebalanced

thats the way I have seen it, anyway.

peace

Last Edited by oldboldpilot on 02/16/2012 08:48 PM
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius
size cup a tantric master
Puerto Rico
02/16/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The issue is the genome change of extra cromosomes is to create the androgen ...

but it is not only a physical change were a man grows female atributes ....

Sacred tantra sex is required !

[link to www.sacred-sex.org]

ego is so strong in humanity only a few will make it ....

females will gro penises too in the future genome changes

so literaly your wife will truly screw you if you fall out of line ...

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9323634
United States
02/16/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.truthism.com]
Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
 Quoting: troydungeon

Then men ask why so many women are gay?
ausac

User ID: 10806106
Australia
02/16/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I couldn't help myself, I had to comment.

You are so right op, since the moon chased the sun across the sky she became aware of all things that were stored within her, she is indeed awake and searching and reaching for her fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters of which she has had a great many. It's okay to go home now.

Why do you think their bloodlines were so important to them?

Those with shadows should face them with courage and forgive themselves, you will not move on with shadows on your brows.

The magic is real, unfortunately some have used it for the opposite intention, their shadows will likely stay with them until they learn their lessons, they will not go where most of us do. I would forgive them, but they will find it incredibly difficult to forgive themselves.

The division between man and woman was their greatest sin
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
02/16/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

the problem is this video does not teach the way of tantra !

1 having a wife

2 not reaching animal orgasm

3 obtain bliss much better than wasting energy on orgasm !

to thoose interested.

[link to www.sacred-sex.org]

and yes with time tantric man will grow boops bounceb

knowing what godess feel is quite interesting ...

with time you will also grow a vagina and become inmortal ..

your wife will gro a penis and also become inmortal , as androgen gods ...

too hard to swallow ? only time & practice will tell, sure thing is lesbians will adore your man boops ! (dont fall for their seduction stay with wife ) as tantra requires one wife ...if she leaves you because you have bigger teats than her then get the lesbian , maybe she can be more tantric and grow her inner shiva as you incarnate your inner godess ! "no sex toying " hi sanctity required in all sense ....
xxx
User ID: 10875430
Mexico
02/16/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck.

The bible and religion ruins everything half decent on this forum.

Except for threads that are solidly dedicated to being about the bible and religion.

As soon as people start posting scripture I feel like I need to go smash my face into a wall repeatedly.

Maybe I need an exorcism.
 Quoting: Kaylee

i've long wondered why yhwhists conveniently avoid
talking about their "god" as it is described
in deuteronomy, numbers and leviticus.
how can anyone believe a thing like that could
be the creator of this universe.
but the rationalizing brain is a dangerous
implement and can excuse anything that gives
them license to feel superior and exploit
the world and everyone on it for the purpose
of their convenience and survival.
and if "non believers" do not convert, or bow
in subservience then the command of their god
is to kill en masse, without remorse or mercy.

that thing is no god, . .it is reptilian at best, . .
and a sociopathic megalomaniac mass murderer.
but no one wants to hear this said about their
"precioussss", . .

i encountered Her, of a thousand names, one time
in a forest grove and she touched me with Her
heart. the experience filled me with the essence
of her love, . .no other word to describe it except
for "Joy", pure, unadulterated, absolute, all
encompassing joy.
i was in the military at the time and of course
this profound change that overcame me made me
unsuitable for military duty and i was court martialed
and sent to the brig, a couple of times for
reindoctrination and attitude adjustment.
it was the pit of darkness in the dungeon of the
patriarchal beast where murder and torture were
just games for the servants of the beast.

i will never give an ounce of reverence to the
dark lord. my love, devotion, and life belongs
entirely to her, the queen of the forest.
in her divine heart consciousness i know that
life is eternal, . .every day is a chance to
rejoice for the miracle of her love and the
beauty of this paradise garden.

i felt so alone all these years because no one
believed, no one understood the experience i tried
to describe and my new understanding that resulted
from that encounter.

until now, thank you, OP, for bringing this thread
to this forum.
blessings of love and joy to all
may the light continue to grow.