The GODDESS has arrived.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
02/17/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The GODDESS has arrived.
And wait till she starts to mete out individual, national and racial judgments on earth.

Well, she has always been alive, but now she is awakened and stronger than ever before!!

Can't you just feel the energy of the earth flowing!!! It is like the masculine and feminine aspect of the universe have converged again and are not taking shit from nobody.

I am loving the vibes lately.

Too often we get caught up in the notion of a patriarchal society. Most modern day religions place the male higher than the female. This is in most part due to distorted scripture, dogma, ideologies, and egos.

However, Yeshua clearly spoke of the feminine, something that has been repressed. In fact, he saw the spirit as a feminine aspect to his masculinity.

The Goddess of nature, compliments the God of Nature. Making ONE complete G-D. This can be seen through the three monotheistic religions. That is whats funny about it, WELCOME THE MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE =] In Judaism, Islam, and Christianity it is all ONE God. Judaism - Love the LORD your God(singular unity) . Islam - ALLAH = ONE (singular unity), and Christianity - GOD (singular unity). And this union shares both feminine and masculine traits, which has been overlooked too many times.

Also, jesus never said he was god. something christians in past times would burn me for, and something modern day christians would condemn me for. He himself said he was One as God (meaning ONE with God), not EQUAL. He was sent into the world to show what universality was all about. He also taught that all HUMANS, could , by WALKING in his footsteps, experience that they too are one with the creator.

<3

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2244566

Quoting: Bel Z. Bug

lot of frequencies there, but she will be able to handle it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
02/17/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
could she be the prodical daughter who fell from heaven and forgot who she was, and had to make her way back to GOD of her own free will?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
could she be the prodical daughter who fell from heaven and forgot who she was, and had to make her way back to GOD of her own free will?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

can u elaborate?
xxx
User ID: 10875430
Mexico
02/17/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, she has always been alive, but now she is awakened and stronger than ever before!!

Can't you just feel the energy of the earth flowing!!! It is like the masculine and feminine aspect of the universe have converged again and are not taking shit from nobody.

I am loving the vibes lately.

Too often we get caught up in the notion of a patriarchal society. Most modern day religions place the male higher than the female. This is in most part due to distorted scripture, dogma, ideologies, and egos.

However, Yeshua clearly spoke of the feminine, something that has been repressed. In fact, he saw the spirit as a feminine aspect to his masculinity.

The Goddess of nature, compliments the God of Nature. Making ONE complete G-D. This can be seen through the three monotheistic religions. That is whats funny about it, WELCOME THE MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE =] In Judaism, Islam, and Christianity it is all ONE God. Judaism - Love the LORD your God(singular unity) . Islam - ALLAH = ONE (singular unity), and Christianity - GOD (singular unity). And this union shares both feminine and masculine traits, which has been overlooked too many times.

Also, jesus never said he was god. something christians in past times would burn me for, and something modern day christians would condemn me for. He himself said he was One as God (meaning ONE with God), not EQUAL. He was sent into the world to show what universality was all about. He also taught that all HUMANS, could , by WALKING in his footsteps, experience that they too are one with the creator.

<3

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2244566

10% pure satanically inspired GARBAGE.

Your time is actually growing quite short.

Enjoy what's left, you incredible fool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70396

whats wrong with some people?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

i believe yhwh is venomous, . .and so many people have
been poisoned by that thing's toxins.
there is a madness rampant that numbs the human soul
from feeling the higher heart qualities of love,
empathy, compassion, forgiveness.
besides the blindness imposed upon the cult members, there
is an isolation factor that separates them from feeling and
knowing true intimacy with themselves, others and the divine.
that thing wishes to strip us of our humanity.
but love shall prevail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492295
United States
02/17/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 9902083
United States
02/17/2012 02:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

Excellent.

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
~Una~

User ID: 10949869
New Zealand
02/17/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. She has nothing to do with the god of this world.

Last Edited by ~Iammoi~ on 02/17/2012 01:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ~Una~

you can say that again

but the so called "GOD" of this world, is just a powerful master who set himself up as GOD, no.. NOT SATAN, NOT THE DEVIL, NOT LUCIFER, NOT DEMONS, okay, if you understand that cool, if not i don't feel like arguing today.

What he does is bend nature, so someone who is walking with nature, lets nature flow through their body, and encompassing their very spiritual presence. The teaching comes from nature, we don't manipulate; so for instances, witches who heal, learn from nature about their own energy, and let that flow of energy occur naturally without any attempt to judge what might happen (i must admit its hard to do, because we always have a predetermine idea what something else), but once someone is made aware of this, and they still choose to try to nameplate nature for themselves, thats when things get dangerous. So this so called "GOD", mastered this, and uses it for his advantage in SO MANY WAYS.

But he forgot that there is a much higher divine connection to this earth, so... yeah.

yoda
~Una~

User ID: 10978092
New Zealand
02/17/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

you can say that again

but the so called "GOD" of this world, is just a powerful master who set himself up as GOD, no.. NOT SATAN, NOT THE DEVIL, NOT LUCIFER, NOT DEMONS, okay, if you understand that cool, if not i don't feel like arguing today.

What he does is bend nature, so someone who is walking with nature, lets nature flow through their body, and encompassing their very spiritual presence. The teaching comes from nature, we don't manipulate; so for instances, witches who heal, learn from nature about their own energy, and let that flow of energy occur naturally without any attempt to judge what might happen (i must admit its hard to do, because we always have a predetermine idea what something else), but once someone is made aware of this, and they still choose to try to nameplate nature for themselves, thats when things get dangerous. So this so called "GOD", mastered this, and uses it for his advantage in SO MANY WAYS.

But he forgot that there is a much higher divine connection to this earth, so... yeah.

yoda

Indeed you are correct. But I would not even call him a master, merely an ursurper.. ;)

Last Edited by ~Iammoi~ on 02/17/2012 01:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

you can say that again

yoda

man i butchered that spelling wise.

"GOD" of this world - master who uses certain manipulation and negative energy to enslave man kind. (NOT THE DEVIL, SATAN, LUCIFER, DEMONS-they just make me laugh)

Divine G-D, creator of the universe, the universal force of positive energy, THIS is who this man i mention above FORGOT ABOUT.

So, thus, the earth connects to its divinity and the feminine and masculine rise up to a level of positive energy never before experienced.

Tough lack to the bad guys.

hehe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

you can say that again

yoda

"GOD" of this world - master who uses certain manipulation and negative energy to enslave man kind. (NOT THE DEVIL, SATAN, LUCIFER, DEMONS-they just make me laugh)

Divine G-D, creator of the universe, the universal force of positive energy, THIS is who this man i mention above FORGOT ABOUT.

So, thus, the earth connects to its divinity and the feminine and masculine rise up to a level of positive energy never before experienced.

hehe.

Jesus Chris Dude. "Tough LUCK to the bad guys"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

you can say that again

yoda

hehe.

Jesus Chris Dude. "Tough LUCK to the bad guys"

omg... CHRIST.

no more typing for me this morning, i obviously need my coffee. kind of hung over LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

We all have our own opinions...besides the creator is not some man...it's energy. The life force that is in all living things...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

We all have our own opinions...besides the creator is not some man...it's energy. The life force that is in all living things...

hf

i feel like i know you very well angels.

not to be creepy.

although i hear i can be sometimes.
~Una~

New Zealand
02/17/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Prime creator certainly. But there are many Goddess and Gods, besides the one this holographic world currently worships.
~Una~

New Zealand
02/17/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

indeed.

Last Edited by ~Iammoi~ on 02/17/2012 02:04 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

i feel like i know you very well angels.

not to be creepy.

although i hear i can be sometimes.

hmmm I see and you do? Well I share a lot on here lol Believe me your not creepy honey...I have heard way worse chuckle

peace

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Prime creator certainly. But there are many Goddess and Gods, besides the one this holographic world currently worships.

i love goddess's and gods, but I'm sure they love the energy in everything =]

i like to view a GODDESS who decided she wanted to experience creation in so many ways, so she created various versions of herself, in thousands of forms, and made them all her goddess children. Thus, one vacation of goddess. thus multiple goddess's

i feel the same for GOD

Just my opinion.

HA, i love how people can voice their own opinion on this thread and not be all mean about it, argumentative, or overall jackasses.

gotta love women.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

indeed.

glad we are on the same page!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

hf

I understand but I thought we were talking about her...the one who was sent from the other side...the one who was chosen for this before her birth...sorry if I didn't follow you correctly. This song goes along with what I was saying...this person is watching...has been along...

hf
~Una~

New Zealand
Report Abusive Post

hf

i like to view a GODDESS who decided she wanted to experience creation in so many ways, so she created various versions of herself, in thousands of forms, and made them all her goddess children. Thus, one vacation of goddess. thus multiple goddess's

i feel the same for GOD

Just my opinion.

HA, i love how people can voice their own opinion on this thread and not be all mean about it, argumentative, or overall jackasses.

gotta love women.

indeed
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

i feel the same for GOD

Just my opinion.

gotta love women.

It's nice right? I hate drama lol

hf
~Una~

New Zealand
02/17/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I understand but I thought we were talking about her...the one who was sent from the other side...the one who was chosen for this before her birth...sorry if I didn't follow you correctly. This song goes along with what I was saying...this person is watching...has been along...

hf

You are correct. I was the one who went off on a tangent. ;)
But she HAS awakened and is gaining in strength daily. Her energies are very easy to feel. hugs

Last Edited by ~Iammoi~ on 02/17/2012 02:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

You are correct. I was the one who went off on a tangent. ;)
But she HAS awakened and is gaining in strength daily. Her energies are very easy to feel. hugs

I know it's intense Una! Glad we got that figured out cause I felt bad for being confused it happens to me a lot so don't mind me lol hugs

hf
~Una~

New Zealand
02/17/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I know it's intense Una! Glad we got that figured out cause I felt bad for being confused it happens to me a lot so don't mind me lol hugs"

It is going to get even more intense from here on in. ;-D Once the Goddess starts awakening NOTHING and NO ONE can stop her, especially not the ursurper. hugs

Btw... you get an especially warm hug from Goddess..

Last Edited by ~Iammoi~ on 02/17/2012 03:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I know it's intense Una! Glad we got that figured out cause I felt bad for being confused it happens to me a lot so don't mind me lol hugs"

It is going to get even more intense from here on in. ;-D Once the Goddess starts awakening NOTHING and NO ONE can stop her, especially not the ursurper. hugs

i def. agree. I feel like between february 8-12th, an EXTREME COMPPASIONATE ALL EMBRACING positive energy just flowing at an uncontrollable, and slightly daunting pace. But she needs to get every negative feeling she has, and much has been put on her, so she needs time to grow in strength like you said, and also use all her positivity to make the negativity dimmer and dimmer.

yay~
~Una~

New Zealand
02/17/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

i def. agree. I feel like between february 8-12th, an EXTREME COMPPASIONATE ALL EMBRACING positive energy just flowing at an uncontrollable, and slightly daunting pace. But she needs to get every negative feeling she has, and much has been put on her, so she needs time to grow in strength like you said, and also use all her positivity to make the negativity dimmer and dimmer.

yay~

You are absolutely correct ac. hugs

I am so impressed with how many here are feeling the Goddess energy. So is she!
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 9902083
United States
02/17/2012 04:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

yay~

You are absolutely correct ac. hugs

I am so impressed with how many here are feeling the Goddess energy. So is she!

grouphug

long stem
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 2244566
United States
02/17/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

can you elaborate on this tale? i would love to hear more!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 2244566
United States
02/17/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
also OP, i love how you mentioned yeshua. One of the biggest teachings of his is that universal energy is in all things. Most christians would protest against this, but to each their own opinion. When he says if you lift a rock, i am there, if you unearth dirt, i am there, if you plant a seed i am there.

The point is Christ is in everything..

the celtics used to call it the kristos of the trees.

gotta love synchronicity