User ID: 11223258
United States
02/26/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A MAN BROUGHT TO LIFE. SON OF THE ILLUMINATI 2012
JC said he was the "son of man."
Man was born on the 6th day,
sunset Thursday until sunset Friday,Venus Day-which is only a reflection of the sun,
which metal is copper but NOT gold.

If JC is the sun....
Which sun would you say he is?

1. The first day of the week.
Sunset Saturday until sunset SUNday.

2. The SUN that was created on the 4th day. Sunset Tuesday to sunset Wednesday. Mid-week! This would be Mercury Day, which again.. is only a reflection of the sun.
Mercury is Hermes, the trickster/thief..not gold or even silver.
Gemini and Virgo ruled by Mercury..
Gemini not the sun and virgin not the mother..

Two suns?
No, only one real sun. The thief sits at the Middle of the universe as god. Mid-week,to the Middle East and Mid-West.
Daniel 9:27
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
02/26/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see through all this, and I can't be fooled.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7063795
United States
02/27/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
JC said he was the "son of man."
Man was born on the 6th day,
sunset Thursday until sunset Friday,Venus Day-which is only a reflection of the sun,
which metal is copper but NOT gold.

If JC is the sun....
Which sun would you say he is?

1. The first day of the week.
Sunset Saturday until sunset SUNday.

2. The SUN that was created on the 4th day. Sunset Tuesday to sunset Wednesday. Mid-week! This would be Mercury Day, which again.. is only a reflection of the sun.
Mercury is Hermes, the trickster/thief..not gold or even silver.
Gemini and Virgo ruled by Mercury..
Gemini not the sun and virgin not the mother..

Two suns?
No, only one real sun. The thief sits at the Middle of the universe as god. Mid-week,to the Middle East and Mid-West.
Daniel 9:27
 Quoting: Alesiah

Excellent, Alesia. Excellent ! I got a post on Venus coming up. And it happens to be a Friday and its also a new moon. And its the day of the Nile and the Crux Ansanta.

New blog coming up !
Do you see what I see

User ID: 1549020
United States
02/27/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo... how do you do a birth chart and can you briefly explain what that means?
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo I would like 2 apologize, for what was said earlier. This process has just been driving me mad. I know I have to do this on my own. I just want you 2 know I didn't mean it. You have to understand how this playes on my mind sometimes. I just feel so alone in this process. Knowing whats this is. I hope you can except my apology and I'm going to really watch myself from now on. Its not really how I feel....my heart just gets hurt sometimes.

No one ever looses my love it just gets damaged from time 2 time

:red_heart:
:TTT:
 Quoting: TT S GOD MICHAEL TT

you are being brainwashed..wake the hell up!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo... how do you do a birth chart and can you briefly explain what that means?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

Hello ! Good place to start is here

[link to www.0800-horoscope.com]

A very basic , simple one to look up. When youre ready to go further, I can give you clues where to go from there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11525624
United States
02/27/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
what twisted nonsense its laughable and you apollo are a disgrace to your illuminati delusional brethen spreading this weak bullshit, i seriously thought they had more power than that but if they all think like you, you are all doomed in a short order cause this just like all illuminati bs is nothing more than mind masturbation to keep you in a mental prison.
Real i
User ID: 11511596
Canada
02/27/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
to alter through deception from its natural state,from here to the present,truth present in fragments not in one direction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
what twisted nonsense its laughable and you apollo are a disgrace to your illuminati delusional brethen spreading this weak bullshit, i seriously thought they had more power than that but if they all think like you, you are all doomed in a short order cause this just like all illuminati bs is nothing more than mind masturbation to keep you in a mental prison.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11525624

Aleph to Keter, Aleph to Keter

Whats Keter?

Im very excited about this year, You should be too, whats about to happen will affect all of us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whats Keter?

Im very excited about this year, You should be too, whats about to happen will affect all of us.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

LOL, the only thing that's gonna affect us all is that your illumins will lose their clothes and be seen for what they are, the root of stench and everything that can go wrong with society
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whats Keter?

LOL, the only thing that's gonna affect us all is that your illumins will lose their clothes and be seen for what they are, the root of stench and everything that can go wrong with society

Think you got the wrong people. the Illuminati are a group of Mystic Seers that go back thousands of years.

You cant get your education from Lady Gaga videos and Jay Z, not that Im getting away with posting music videos too. lol

Come to think, never mind my defense...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7729299
United States
02/27/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, pretty sure it's just a very popular song. Nothing more. It's a good one, though. I remember when the video was first making its rounds. Hard to believe it came out, what, fifteen years ago? She was a cutie!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whats Keter?

Think you got the wrong people. the Illuminati are a group of Mystic Seers that go back thousands of years.

You cant get your education from Lady Gaga videos and Jay Z, not that Im getting away with posting music videos too. lol
more radical events are being planned

you are talking nonsense, your mystic seers are full of illusions as is evident from the visuals you provide here... in addition these apparent seers have not done anything to evolve the society in the last few thousand years and how could they when they hide in the illusions of the dark pretending to hold sacred knowledge, face it the ego is fucking you people and keeping you in eternal prison of the mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10969886
United States
02/27/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
tell your bosses you are all going down
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
tell your bosses you are all going down
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10969886

Ok, I scribbled that on a post it note. =)

Yes, we are going down, MALKUTH IS OURS

Muahahahaha
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whats Keter?

you are talking nonsense, your mystic seers are full of illusions as is evident from the visuals you provide here... in addition these apparent seers have not done anything to evolve the society in the last few thousand years and how could they when they hide in the illusions of the dark pretending to hold sacred knowledge, face it the ego is fucking you people and keeping you in eternal prison of the mind.

Im trying to free you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water." Rev 14:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Im trying to free you.

worry about freeing yourself from that darkness while you still have time cause when you die the last thing you want is a major con-fusionary disconnect between your imprinted belief and what will follow, torment and a giant learning curve.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water." Rev 14:7
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away. Revelation 21: 3.4

I type all my Bible verses from memory, Ive memorized thousands of them !

I do love God with all my heart and soul, mind and strength. Luke 10.
Knower of Things

User ID: 9583741
United States
02/27/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Knower of Things on 05/14/2014 07:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11530868
United States
02/27/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is the average Joe supposed to pick up on all of this symbolism and underlying meaning when he watches that "Torn" video? I'm Joe, and I would never pass this class.

Apollo, you are a fountain of knowledge that has given me a fascinating new perspective from which to view the world. I am eager to learn from your writing. Thanks for all you do.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11530868
United States
02/27/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG! You're not human! I feel so inadequate right now. I think the only verse of the Bible I can recite from memory is John 3:16, and that's because Tim Tebow keeps reminding me about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11532102
Kenya
02/27/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11526502
United States
02/27/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Natalie Imbruglia was an underrated singer I'd say, usually a sign she didn't sell out, considering how good she really is.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
When these girls make it big, and the big fat disgusting music industry mobster stops by to 'collect', and have sex with them, and they say no, they get dropped fast, their name is never heard again in the Satanic media.

If they say no to ANY member of the holy tribe, they ALL refuse to mention her name again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
A stunning beauty, a real talent and a sweet, nice person in real life.

Ozicell

User ID: 9265363
Australia
02/27/2012 04:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
A stunning beauty, a real talent and a sweet, nice person in real life.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11526502

Absolutely DITTO! She's great.
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11532102
Kenya
02/27/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away. Revelation 21: 3.4

I do love God with all my heart and soul, mind and strength. Luke 10.

Apollo if you love God as you say you do and you know HE loves you why do you keep posting threads that teach falsehoods? Do you not know what the punishment for such acts will be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
02/27/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to throw this out out there for people who do have A minute or more.... A book often over looked but very extremely important and not of great length where I personally believe much can be learned from. So with that said please I ask of you... go with an open mind and ears to hear to the book of Ecclesiastes. It for me was a game changer in my understanding. It helped me to view EVERYTHING under the sun in a new way. Often I am ignored here or pooped on but I don't care, I care about the all of you. So beginning to end no stopping when you think you know it all or heard it before. My love to you all always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11361012
France
02/27/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
apollo punk, stfu with your useles 1 star threads

GLP