Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,394 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,378,180
Pageviews Today: 1,980,946Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 10,571
04:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Nightmare Tribulation of 1st Earth and the 666 Beetlejuice Dream Portal to Abaddon vs 2 Witness Samson 2 Pillars

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3404973
United States
02/17/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Nightmare Tribulation of 1st Earth and the 666 Beetlejuice Dream Portal to Abaddon vs 2 Witness Samson 2 Pillars
It is so hideous there. I'm scared to tell anyone because the more I reveal the dream the more the nightmare becomes reality. It's the key that releases him. Oh GOD have mercy, I can only pray that he kills me, like Samson, as I hold on to the 2 pillars of testimony, so that these demons don't escape into the world of humanity... Or do I do the Lord's will. So many unbelievers..

Do I use the key to unlock this? The angel shewed it unto me, but I'm terrified to use it. Abadaddon is in the beetlejuice world.

Should I tell them? I don't want them to die they are NOT READY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN LORD!!

I would rather He kill me now to spare the sight of the death that is coming.

WHAT DO I DO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364770
United States
02/17/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Nightmare Tribulation of 1st Earth and the 666 Beetlejuice Dream Portal to Abaddon vs 2 Witness Samson 2 Pillars
you're either trolling or it's medication time son
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Nightmare Tribulation of 1st Earth and the 666 Beetlejuice Dream Portal to Abaddon vs 2 Witness Samson 2 Pillars
1980'S ZOMBIE COPS/ MILE LONG SERPENT WORMS/ EGYPTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS MY GOD ITS UNREAL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10971976
United States
02/17/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pepperoni causes nightmares, did you have pizza last night?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10968998
Canada
02/17/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf are u crappin about!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
you're either trolling or it's medication time son
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

THATS WHAT THEY ALL TOLD ME, I couldn't blame them, or YOU. This was the blind folly of mankind that was due to the love of the world, I can't blame you, but my God it's horryifying. It was a beetlejuice nightmare... The world fell completely apart during the latter years, once Satan turned on his own whore system and ate her flesh, his soul completely fell apart, it was Death and Hades on Earth. The place where the marked were going, it just hadn't been tossed into the lake of fire..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf are u crappin about!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10968998

A BEETLEJUICE NIGHTMARE. THE DEATH ANGEL OF SATAN'S SOUL, IT IS THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF A SPIRIT TORN TO PIECES, THAT SHOOK THE HEAVENS AND TRANSFORMED EARTH'S CORE UNTO THE SURFACE WORLD , BUT IT WAS THE SMOKE OF A SPIRIT TOO
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
02/17/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
stop smoking crap damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3635211
Slovakia
02/17/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Relax, God is always in control. It´s us who lack it yet, you your self-control.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
It all started with a marijuana pipe, a tattoo and the death angel who wanted to burn the soul of his first failed chosen victim through suicide to use his body for latter deception. He would do that through the implantation of millions of air powered demons into his spirit. But God had other plans for him, instead of suicide he became a samson vessel holding unto the 2 pillars of testimony
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It all started with a marijuana pipe, a tattoo and the death angel who wanted to burn the soul of his first failed chosen victim through suicide to use his body for latter deception. He would do that through the implantation of millions of air powered demons into his spirit. But God had other plans for him, instead of suicide he became a samson vessel holding unto the 2 pillars of testimony
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3404973

in the dream world I found myself in what seemd like an endless desert world, in which the middle was likened unto a gigantic bedframe . On top was a castle and 2 entities which appeared from it. the first entity was drawn out of the castle by the air, dragging him from the castle past the bedframe and across a wide spanning desert. The 2nd entity looked like a warped pillowcase with chains wrapped around himself, He laid hold upon the castle I started dragging it along the bedframe in this dream.

The man who was caught up in the air thought he was endless floating above a desert of nothingness when all of a sudden he slammed to a hault in mid air and could not move. when the 2nd entity dragged the castle to the edge of the bedframe he looked behind him across the desert to the man and noticed it was a mirror. He loosened the chains from the castle and jumped back on the bedframe in front of the castle. however it was locked, he astral projected to the levitated man and after punching the man in the stomach he drew in some of his air and sucked it in and held it within his mouth.

He then entered into the castle. and it just gets worse and worse...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
then the desert serpent worm started to slitther, it was miles long with and though I could see it's body shaking off the sands, I could not tell where it's end nor beginning was. Storm clouds were present everywhere, and the man caught in midair against the mirror started frantically breathing in and out, and as he did which each breath, the castle on the bedframe started moving inches closer to falling unto the desert below...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

in the dream world I found myself in what seemd like an endless desert world, in which the middle was likened unto a gigantic bedframe . On top was a castle and 2 entities which appeared from it. the first entity was drawn out of the castle by the air, dragging him from the castle past the bedframe and across a wide spanning desert. The 2nd entity looked like a warped pillowcase with chains wrapped around himself, He laid hold upon the castle I started dragging it along the bedframe in this dream.

The man who was caught up in the air thought he was endless floating above a desert of nothingness when all of a sudden he slammed to a hault in mid air and could not move. when the 2nd entity dragged the castle to the edge of the bedframe he looked behind him across the desert to the man and noticed it was a mirror. He loosened the chains from the castle and jumped back on the bedframe in front of the castle. however it was locked, he astral projected to the levitated man and after punching the man in the stomach he drew in some of his air and sucked it in and held it within his mouth.

He then entered into the castle. and it just gets worse and worse...

then the desert serpent worm started to slitther, it was miles long with and though I could see it's body shaking off the sands, I could not tell where it's end nor beginning was. Storm clouds were present everywhere, and the man caught in midair against the mirror started frantically breathing in and out, and as he did which each breath, the castle on the bedframe started moving inches closer to falling unto the desert below...

All of a sudden, electrified tubes appeared within this desert world, like clear glass towers I saw them.

sparks of blue neon balls like light were seen in the midst of all these clear tubes, and as they came near to the ground I saw armoured metallic like spiked tank vessels roaring their engines with sparks flying everywhere.

At this time the man who was caught up in air was on the desert surface again. A small pillow cased figure appeared from the sands and latched onto the back of this man. It seemed very frightened. And that's when I saw it.

A horrendous serpent head (pitch black) emerge from the desert only miles away across the barren desert in which I was ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7111119
United States
02/17/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is so hideous there. I'm scared to tell anyone because the more I reveal the dream the more the nightmare becomes reality. It's the key that releases him. Oh GOD have mercy, I can only pray that he kills me, like Samson, as I hold on to the 2 pillars of testimony, so that these demons don't escape into the world of humanity... Or do I do the Lord's will. So many unbelievers..

Do I use the key to unlock this? The angel shewed it unto me, but I'm terrified to use it. Abadaddon is in the beetlejuice world.

Should I tell them? I don't want them to die they are NOT READY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN LORD!!

I would rather He kill me now to spare the sight of the death that is coming.

WHAT DO I DO

You say "Or do I do the Lord's will"......I think that answers the question....anything else and you believe you are greater than the Lord?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10976385
United States
02/17/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take the snake, my friend, my soul is poured into a column fool you. I like to vomit, dirty, dirty, you know, this guy is a nightmare, which says boo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11685939
United States
03/05/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take the snake, my friend, my soul is poured into a column fool you. I like to vomit, dirty, dirty, you know, this guy is a nightmare, which says boo!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10976385

the sand dune snakes weren't supposed to be there. Most of them are most likely imprisoned miles underneath the inner chambers of earth, passed behind the oil filled reseviours that prevent them ,b/c of their fiery inwards, from escaping (for now), lest they destroy themselves sparking hellfire by their own flames.

Because beetlejuice became possessed it was much easier for the serpents to use their astral projection power of air in hopes of tormenting him in his dream like subconcious prison.

IF he were to take the snake like you say, then I pity every sinner that comes in his path. The first beetlejuice was a kid like movie, but the 2nd is nothing short of the DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND. It is the masterpiece of his insanity that would strike fear even in the most renown of men....

Something horrible cometh this way..

GLP