AB's are notoriously known in Korea as being either genius or crazy
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
02/18/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Blood Type Reveals Personality
I'm A and I would have to say that what the article says is pretty much right.
The one about foods for A is definitely not right. I love meat and have no problem digesting it.
:kitten on fence:
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
02/18/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
AB's are notoriously known in Korea as being either genius or crazy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7949862

yep you are right kim jong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4472362
Canada
02/18/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmmmmmmmm,

Are O positive people special too, or is it only O negatives that are any kind of special?
Missioninvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
02/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmmmmmmmm,

Are O positive people special too, or is it only O negatives that are any kind of special?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4472362

haha we are all special in our own way. O-s just tend to have bioelectromagnetic fields that mess stuff up...I'm on my third computer in a year, kill all kinds of lights, can't wear watches, drain cell phone batteries...etc. and thats on a good day...its cool but annoying at the same time. I shock the shit out of myself getting out of the car...I usually try to "ground" myself before touching electronics or anything because it hurts like hell to shock yourself the way some of us do...I also have the very low body temp, low BP, ESP, tailbone that could slice someone, amazing eyesight, etc....its cool but we all have special abilities, you just have to tap into them!
BRIEF

User ID: 10677793
United States
02/18/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Blood Type AB – Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB.

Go figure grinning
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 926633
United States
02/21/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting read. Bumpity bump
Anonymous Coward
02/21/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell, none of those describe me.
Dragonslayer

User ID: 11042278
United States
02/21/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Type A, and the description is spot on. Thanks for posting:)
"Make the journey more powerful than the destination"--Pat Tillman

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"--George Orwell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491473
United States
02/21/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmm

snipped for 50% rule compliance

Blood Type A – Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many “A”’s are in research. They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least. This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics like TV’s and also less expensive more efficient cars that were originally created here in the US.

Blood Type B – Blood type B individuals tend to be balanced: thoughtful like A’s and yet ambitious like O’s. They are empathetic, easily understanding others’ points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends.

Blood Type AB – Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB.

Blood Type O – Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong immune systems, a well developed physique and a physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous exercise for about an hour each day.

Read more: [link to www.recipeapart.com]

so whats the verdict GLP....does any of this describe you?
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Im blood type O and consider it spot on.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

Same here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794598
United States
02/21/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmmmmmmmm,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4472362

haha we are all special in our own way. O-s just tend to have bioelectromagnetic fields that mess stuff up...I'm on my third computer in a year, kill all kinds of lights, can't wear watches, drain cell phone batteries...etc. and thats on a good day...its cool but annoying at the same time. I shock the shit out of myself getting out of the car...I usually try to "ground" myself before touching electronics or anything because it hurts like hell to shock yourself the way some of us do...I also have the very low body temp, low BP, ESP, tailbone that could slice someone, amazing eyesight, etc....its cool but we all have special abilities, you just have to tap into them!
 Quoting: Missioninvisible

bump for describing another O to a tee bdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8663437
United States
02/21/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
o neg = no monkey blood! blue eyes red hair rules!
waterlily

User ID: 10938948
United States
02/21/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
A- here. Classic A type from the description. The other types don't really fit, kind of here, kind of there sort of thing.

It is a little spooky.

Last Edited by waterlily on 02/21/2012 06:52 PM
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei

GLP