Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11019715
Germany
02/18/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT !
IRAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS
Date: Tue, 2011-12-06
Prophet: Michael DiBitetto
MID11120601
IRAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Message to Michael DiBitetto
December 6th, 2011

“Our Lady Of Fatima”
My Dear, Dear Children …
We Are Now … In The Second Week Of Advent …
And Now We Are Getting Closer Once Again To The Birth Of My Son Your Lord And Savior Jesus Christ.

My Dear, Dear Children …
Please Continue To Pray For Peace In The World That The Wars Come To An End …
And Especially Say An Extra Pray …
AS IRAN IS STARTING – as You Would Say On Earth - TO STIR THINGS UP …
Slowly But Surely They Are Stirring Things Around …
They Are – As You Say - ITCHING TO GO TO WAR –
But See No One Would Doubt That Iran Has Nuclear Weapons …
They All Feel, Including The United States Iran Has No Nuclear Weapons, As Of Yet …
And What Ever Country Feels Like That …
I Will Say: THEY ARE WRONG … IRAN HAS THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS …

My Dear, Dear Children …
Your Country The United States And Other Countries, That Are Allies To The United States, MUST BE CARFUL … WITH IRAN …

My Dear, Dear Children …
Please Continue To Pray For Pope Benedict The XVI …
Pray For His Intentions …
Pray For Your Bishops Your Priests, Your Deacons …

My Dear, Dear Children …
And Especially Continue To Pray That The Church Stays United As One.

My Dear, Dear Children …
As I Had Said Earlier … This Is The Second Week Of Advent …
It Is Getting Close Once Again To The Birth Of My Son Who Is Your Lord And Savior Jesus Christ …
But Unfortunately Today And Every Day Of This Advent Season …
People Are Afraid To Say: Merry Christmas …
But Instead … Happy Holiday …
Why … WHAT DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF … ?

The Birth Of Jesus Christ My Son And Your Lord And Savior …
It Hurts When I Hear My Children … To Say: Happy Holiday …

My Dear, Dear Children …
During This Advent Season …
Many, Many If My Children Go Through Difficult Times …
Or Happy Times …
The Ones Who Suffer With Pain …
Those Who Are Sick …
And The Ones That Have Joy …
But You Can Not Look At One And Have Envy Of The Other …
Just Pray And Have Trust …

AS WHAT IS IN STORE … FOR ALL … YOU COULD NEVER COMPREHEND …

My Dear, Dear Children …
I Feel Sad …
For Many, Many Of My Children Who Decided Not To Pray Any More …
For The Ones Who Used To Come Here To The Trust Prayer Group Or Other Prayer Groups And Decide Not To Come …
Neither Here Or Somewhere Else …
THEY DO NOT READ MY MESSAGES EVERY WEEK …
They Are Lost …
They Need Guidance
They Need Direction … To Come Back …

My Dear, Dear Children …
Once Again …
Do Remember What Advent Is All About …
What It Stands For …
And Remember That My Son Your Lord And Savior Jesus Christ …
Once Again Will Be Born …
To Fulfill The Scriptures Of God Our Father …

My Dear, Dear Children …
I Love You All So Very, Very Much …
And I Bless You This Advent Season …
In The Name Of Our Father … My Son … And The Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Recent Prophecies
Ioánnes Courlísius, Domus Editória v.z.w. Ioánnes Courlísius Publishers v.z.w.
Libri Litteræque de Cathólica Religióne et Doctrína Roman-Catholic Books and Brochures
Consociátio absque Lucri Causa Association without purpose of gain
Recent Prophecies
Make HASTE to get All Your Supplies
Get More Food and Water
Iran HAS indeed nuclear Weapons
Children: Do NOT engage in the occult
Iran does have nuclear weapons ready to strike
A Giant Wall of Water hits California
The Earth will be reborn
IRAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS
On Guardian Angels
On the Antichrist and nuclear weapons
There will be only ONE Warning
On Antichrist and WMD's
Great Geophysical and Geopolitical Events
Sin has been made legal
Return to the Truth, America !
You will be guided by Angels
Terrible Events will occur
Secure your homes with Holy Oil
Prophetic Articles
Thoughts about the end of Times
Pope Leo XIII said: Freemasonry is Satanism
End Days Remedies given to Marie-Julie Jahenny
USA under Judgment NOW
God Created Herbal Remedies
Prophetic Forecast for 2012
Magnetic Death Vortex Approaching
The Master Plan of Freemasonry
Pope Benedict on condom use
Gods Pharmacy is amazing
A Good View on Our Countries
A 68-Prophecy in Norway coming True
Seven Startling Things about US Money
The source of the EHEC bacterium in Germany
Consequences of solar activity
Apocalyptic Premonitions Version 6
A Horrific Global Food Crisis
About Cohabitating Couples
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10989663
United States
02/18/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US should mind its own damn business. Warmongers.

As a side note--- there wil be no war allowed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6718491

Rothschild loves war

they get rich

and they don't get bombed
by either side
Cocorito90

User ID: 10493456
San Marino
02/18/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Cocorito90 on 02/18/2012 07:58 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10121589
United States
02/18/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should not be pinned.

Even though the Israeli media mouthpiece insists that Iran needs to be stopped and with U.S. military force does not mean it is going to happen this time.

In fact I am tired of all this warmongering BS. I am not against military force for certain situations but this is not going to happen so please stop scaring people.

The U.S. military is being cut by the Obama administration. There is no build up to war. Barack Obama would take a hit politically if he were to pre-emptively attack Iran for the benefit of Israel. He would be no better than Bush and the people that voted for him would see it that way.

There is one reason why the U.S. is not going to attack Iran.

It is because of the previous war in Iraq.

It turned into such a cluster f*ck of such massive proportions that the American population voted a black man with a Muslim into office. It is the apex of stupidity and disloyalty on America's part but what does that matter? People were sick of war. Obama knows that anti-war sentiment and a general dislike of being used by Israel to fight wars is what propelled him into office. He is not going to do what Bush did. He would lose what support he has left.

Israel has two choices. They could let it go or attack Iran themselves. That is it. As long as Obama is on office that is what is going to happen. That is one good outcome of an otherwise disastrous administration. He is not going to be used by Israel.

Look at how Israel attempted to throw the U.S. under the bus by blaming the assassination of the Iranian nuclear administrator on the U.S.!! Israel was behind it and planted evidence to make it look like the U.S. was behind it. The administration was not happy and released information stating that it had nothing to do with the assassination attempt. What kind of ally tries to blame the U.S. for their misdeeds? Israel.

User ID: 11020268
United States
02/18/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You do realize, of course, that this time the good ol' US of A will be on the receiving end of the bombs and bloodshed. (Canada will, too). This war will be fought as a true world war (meaning, everywhere on Earth), and no-one will be exempt. Remember Dresden, when the Allies (read, "Americans") fire-bombed an entire civilian population without warning and without cause? We will all become Dresden. We are no more safe here on North American soil than the Iranians are in Iran. The enemies are already within our gates. Some are called 'the government'; some are fellow citizens; some are here on student visas.

Be very, very careful what you wish for, and for those of you who are appalled by what is coming, do not for one instant think that it is only the men and women 'going off to war' who might be coming home in body bags. We are all potential body bag contents now. If I were you, I would vacate the major cities and also any places of military importance. There will be no or very little communications for the masses; no or very little food; you know the drill. War is coming. For you. For all of us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5660132

Try again fuckface, RAF led the strike against Dresden,because Churchill wanted it.

Churchill was not satisfied with this answer and, on 26 January, pressed Sinclair for a plan of operations: "I asked [last night] whether Berlin, and no doubt other large cities in east Germany, should not now be considered especially attractive targets.... Pray report to me tomorrow what is going to be done."[18]
In response to Churchill's enquiry Sinclair approached Bottomley, who asked Harris to undertake attacks on Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig, and Chemnitz, as soon as moon and weather conditions allowed, "with the particular object of exploiting the confused conditions which are likely to exist in the above mentioned cities during the successful Russian advance."[18] This activity allowed Sinclair to inform Churchill on 27 January of Air Staff agreement, "subject to the overriding claims" on other targets under the Pointblank Directive, strikes against communications in these cities to disrupt civilian evacuation from the east and troop movement from the west would be made.[19]
On 31 January, Bottomley sent a message to Portal saying a heavy attack on Dresden and other cities "will cause great confusion in civilian evacuation from the east and hamper movement of reinforcements from other fronts".[20] British historian Frederick Taylor mentions a further memo sent to the Chiefs of Staff Committee by Sir Douglas Evill on 1 February, in which Evill states interfering with mass civilian movements was a major, even key, factor in the decision to bomb the city center. Attacks there, where main rail junctions, telephone systems, city administration, and utilities were located, would result in chaos. Britain had learned this after the Coventry Blitz, when loss of this crucial infrastructure had longer-lasting effects than attacks on war plants.

Last Edited by 41 on 02/18/2012 08:09 AM
41 is my name here, Im also known as snapon on other sites
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
People were sick of war. Obama knows that anti-war sentiment and a general dislike of being used by Israel to fight wars is what propelled him into office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10121589

hmmmmm, and here I was stupid enough to think
that the election were rigged by TPTB to get
him into office. You mean 1 million dead
people actually voted for this guy ??? lol
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 4452166
United States
02/18/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US pushed a little too hard this time. We've got Hurricane force blowback coming our way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11017694
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran has been under sanctions for 30 years due to the revolution and ousting of the puppet. No modern weapons were sold to Iran and they had to build their own technology. No wonder these people who were oppressed hate America!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The US pushed a little too hard this time. We've got Hurricane force blowback coming our way.
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

I N C O M I N G !!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201807
United States
02/18/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even 'if' Iran had no nuclear weapons it would make no difference as Russia & China have many and they are backing them. Anyone who wants this to happen is insane.. It's a suicide mission. God help us all. I am one of many that does not want any more wars. Does no one have any sense anymore ? We may as well line our kids up and shoot them all because this is exactly what will happen to all of us if this goes world wide..a blood bath of innocents..all to quench the evil men and women who play this blood thirsty game with our loved ones !!!!!!!!!!
nexuseditor

User ID: 4399309
Australia
02/18/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
You do realize, of course, that this time the good ol' US of A will be on the receiving end of the bombs and bloodshed. (Canada will, too). This war will be fought as a true world war (meaning, everywhere on Earth), and no-one will be exempt. Remember Dresden, when the Allies (read, "Americans") fire-bombed an entire civilian population without warning and without cause? We will all become Dresden. We are no more safe here on North American soil than the Iranians are in Iran. The enemies are already within our gates. Some are called 'the government'; some are fellow citizens; some are here on student visas.

Be very, very careful what you wish for, and for those of you who are appalled by what is coming, do not for one instant think that it is only the men and women 'going off to war' who might be coming home in body bags. We are all potential body bag contents now. If I were you, I would vacate the major cities and also any places of military importance. There will be no or very little communications for the masses; no or very little food; you know the drill. War is coming. For you. For all of us.

Dresden was a UK ordered strike, which ranks amongst one of the most shameful acts of the war. Not only did they firebomb civilian areas, but they deliberately timed the second wave to kill the survivors who came out to start rescuing their friends and loved ones.

Dresden's death toll however, pales into comparison with the same tactics used by the Americans over Japan. The A-bombs were bad, but the firebombings of Jap cities killed way more people. The stench of burning human flesh was smelled by those in the planes of the second waves, ie the wave of firebombers coming in to kill off the survivors doing rescuing.

The only winners in war are the corporations and the banks.

Last Edited by I LOVE PENIS on 02/18/2012 08:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7891983
Canada
02/18/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah it's fucked up all around, but stop making it seem like the only one to blame is the big bad U.S. Iran's leaders are not a bunch of fuckin kittens, are their intentions are no purer than ours.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240732

Lol cause they stand up to blatant oppression? Get a hold of yourself, if any country acted as the US and Israel do, towards the US, the US would launch a full scale war against them. But when they bully others, everyone's supposed to just bend over and take it deep.

They put sanctions in place to destroy their economy, and then they aren't allowed to be mad? They imposed deadly sanctions on Iraq that killed a half a million CHILDREN alone, and that's ok? For what??? The US has killed MILLIONS of people in the past decade, and they were innocent men, women and child.

IF THE US OR CANADA WERE INVADED, WE WOULD BE THE TERRORISTS DEFENDING OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM BARBARIC INVADERS WHO ARE RAPING, PILLAGING AND DESTROYING OUR LANDS AND OCCUPYING OUR TOWNS AND CITIES!

Oh, it's ok for us... but not for anyone else. Right.

Wait a minute, WE WERE INVADED and everyday middle-class Canadians, Americans, and Europeans are NOW THE TERRORISTS according to illegitimate but in effect (de facto) Governments who are moving at a fevered pace to enslave.

Wake up before its too late you god damn morans. Support tyranny abroad, and soon you'll be left with tyranny at home.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10939713

clappaclappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: nexuseditor

and isn't the banks the ones needing
a world bail-out right now ???

of course

WW3 to cover up the world financial crash.
Akira
User ID: 4176533
Netherlands
02/18/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
We knew this was coming since the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Watch how they polarize the discussion with the claims that Iran will wipe Israel off the map and destroy the world.
Iran would have a few nukes...Israel has 100's, America has 1000's, they wouldn't stand a chance in hell yet this is conviently left out of the discussion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9334041
Puerto Rico
02/18/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
if war is comming i think it is weeks away to start ....but if not still billions are gonna hafta go in the next 40-60 years
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10848164
Argentina
02/18/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I loved the guy claiming that the 'terrorists' attacks on India and Thailand have been orchestrated by Iran.

I mean, the iranian government knows that they should be attacked soon just because developing a nuclear program and can fucking feel the pressure, but hey, they decide that should bomb some countries too!

Makes perfect sense!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10848164
Argentina
02/18/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
We knew this was coming since the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Watch how they polarize the discussion with the claims that Iran will wipe Israel off the map and destroy the world.
Iran would have a few nukes...Israel has 100's, America has 1000's, they wouldn't stand a chance in hell yet this is conviently left out of the discussion.
 Quoting: Akira 4176533

^

But explain that to the sheeple.
bonehead101

User ID: 9334041
Puerto Rico
02/18/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
the new world order is threatened by islam AND theres oil in that pile of dust ... lets see ah what ,,how guess
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10270959
Australia
02/18/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Imposing sanctions only hurts innocent people, so that they, like our neighbor's cat, will lash out at whoever's face is right in front of them. The idea is to induce people to see their own government as the enemy and to try to put pressure on it.Instead of blaming their own crappy government they rally behind them in hatred for the West and we start full circle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468425
United States
02/18/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I loved the guy claiming that the 'terrorists' attacks on India and Thailand have been orchestrated by Iran.

I mean, the iranian government knows that they should be attacked soon just because developing a nuclear program and can fucking feel the pressure, but hey, they decide that should bomb some countries too!

Makes perfect sense!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10848164

India is one of Iran's oil trading partners. They are in negociations to trade oil for rupi or gold not US dollars. Why would Iran try to piss off one of their partners.

That former ambasodor is a liar and a warmonger. Iwearadinnerjacket never said he wanted to destroy israel. He said history would show the end of israel from the map of the world. If you look up the real translation you can see whoever says the Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map is a liar!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419828
United States
02/18/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rothschild loves war

they get rich

and they don't get bombed
by either side
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10989663

Grease is the word
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5769488
United States
02/18/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

Nothing like a little MEAGAN KELLY TO SCREW UP THE DAY..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11018198
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dresden was a UK ordered strike, which ranks amongst one of the most shameful acts of the war. Not only did they firebomb civilian areas, but they deliberately timed the second wave to kill the survivors who came out to start rescuing their friends and loved ones.

Dresden's death toll however, pales into comparison with the same tactics used by the Americans over Japan. The A-bombs were bad, but the firebombings of Jap cities killed way more people. The stench of burning human flesh was smelled by those in the planes of the second waves, ie the wave of firebombers coming in to kill off the survivors doing rescuing.

The TRUE holocaust.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11021065
United States
02/18/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran wants to be attacked, they threaten and provoke for that reason. They are begging for war, it is painfully obvious.

The reason they want to take strikes is for religious justification to retaliate.

And they will!

They don't need nukes.. They have the "hand of Allah" and sponsored cells of terrorists everywhere to retaliate against the west and Israel.

Any U.S. and/or Israeli military strikes in Iran will only unleash hell on the world.

Ultimately, the question is, is the security of Israel more important than the safety of all people of the world?

An attack on Iran is exactly what the radical Shiites within the regime, including the Ayatollah want.

Certainly damned if you do, and perhaps damned if you don't.
 Quoting: Praescientia

^ Exactly correct ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11021065
United States
02/18/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's why you shouldn't attack America.

We *will* fuck you up.

Our only mistake in WWII was not having and using more nukes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11015191
United States
02/18/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will go to war with iran, this will be the beginning of end times. Pray!!!!!!!!!!! Then into the Era of Peace!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6090433

Era of Peace? Yeah right, they said that when WWI started too. Conflict and war is part of human nature and will continue as long as humans exist.
 Quoting: Vlad Tepes

^^
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Hands down. Nothing else even comes close.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9728312
United States
02/18/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see the Iraelis have activated their glove puppets and are going to get the USA to do their dirty work for them AGAIN.

Jesus people, get off you arses and march on Washington and tell YOUR senators. NO this is NOT what the public want, do our bidding, not that of TPTB or Israel.

Time is short people.

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11017193

Yanks are brainless that's why are always in a war and never win none of them!
Your are waisting your time mate :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3808788

never won any? I know your a brit, but are you really that stupid? Are you eating crout and looking at your hitler poster? no? then stfu!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9355309
United States
02/18/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Iran,

We have lost control of our government. It now does what it wants without out consent as it sucks our lifeblood and uses it for its own gain.

Problems in the world exist and our government is using animosity toward you to cover up the fraud and corruption within themselves. Please accept our apology. We will do what we can to control the beast, but, unfortunately, it may not be in time. This time, they are using "nuclear weapons" as a key phrase instead of "weapons of mass destruction". My guess is that is what they are going to use not what they are worried about.

The people that are doing this are evil and dishonest and are possibly agents of Israel. Unfortunately, while our government continues to treason itself, this time you are in its sites. Again, we apologise and we will do what we can to control this ugly beast.

Thank You,

The People Of America
 Quoting: American Patriot 10524605

Speak for yourself fuckface!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5165610

I think if the American people knew the true facts this person speaks for the majority of Americans...fuckface.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11023087
United States
02/18/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pass the Vicodin....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9203729

shits gettin real bra! you hip to john kettler interview on project camelot? re: et intervention,guess will know soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5240732
United States
02/18/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I have a question for all of you armchair geniuses. What is the world to do? Should everyone just sit back and watch as another madmen builds up a nuclear arsenal? Should we wait until he starts using his weapons or invading other countries? Should we just let him have at it until he's knocking at our door? Because we did that once already, and it resulted in WWII. France could have stopped Hitler when he invaded the Rhineland had they just TRIED. But instead, everyone was so afraid of ever returning to war that they sat back and watched as Hitler took much of Europe, and only intervened when it was almost too late. Please read a history book.

I in NO way want war. I know my country will likely see war on our soil this time around, and I'm terrified. BUT if we don't do something to prevent it, what will Iran do? We KNOW what their leaders' religious beliefs and aspirations are, and it won't be pretty for ANYONE in the world. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

GLP