Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,061
Pageviews Today: 263,456Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,719
03:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UK..Incurable virus killing thousands of sheep.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11016237
Ireland
02/18/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UK..Incurable virus killing thousands of sheep.
Wow!

So on top of histories worst snowstorm in europe we have this.

Sounds more like radiation deformation to me but what do i knowscratching
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

I completely agree. Call it a virus...people go ok...call it radiation contamination and people would demand answers
 Quoting: imjustsayin

check ut contamination of the shetland islands after chernobyl...the sheep were so radioactive... but there were fears at the time it was more widespread....snaps to me of radiation.....it would also be interesting if this has been found in ohter species....as each would have an optimom.....

anyway i dont think becoming a veggie would do much good either (eg alcumulation of radiation) as if it is in the sheep its likley to be in all crops.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11024241

It is in other species, not just sheep - lambs, kids and calves:

[link to www.wired.com]
zigdog1960

User ID: 10800069
United States
02/18/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
the links not working
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1496863

Yes It Is yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11021065
United States
02/18/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was hoping this was a story about Labour supporters dying off...

:sosad:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10731130
United States
02/18/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are aware a virus is labeled as a virus because a virus is un curable right.

virus = uncurable
disease= curable
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10978486
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Classic radiation symptoms surely. Could it be that we can't afford the economic fallout similar to what we had post Chernobyl? It was a midge wot passed it on. Nothing to see hear kiddies. Eat up your lamb chops and move along.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7044202
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
hows immortality working out for you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11013000

Death is not a disease dude.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11018764

o,jolly good then.its the only cure for what i have,o and my mate too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11024355
United States
02/18/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is everyone ignoring this glaring report?

[link to blog.santelog.com]

"" Sirs, Ladies, during the last compulsory vaccination, against both sérotypes 8 and 1 of the FCO, at the risk of legal proceedings, we made notice, by services of the DDTM, the hurts provoked in the points of injection, and during births, a large number of lambs presented deformations very similar to those whom you attribute to the Virus Schmallenberg. Few lambs survived, and in which state! We deducted from it, that the vaccine which was imposed on us, contaminated our ewes, because we have probably, already, received the result of a transfer(transformation), as that described in the Netherlands.
During the summer, 2010, we did not renew any more this vaccination, to see these events reproducing, and, effectively, our ewes gave birth to normal lambs.
We thank you, Sirs and Ladies, sincerely, to have ended this obligation to inoculate, which(who) caused us a considerable damage. "

A vaccine caused similar results in ewes. They stopped using the vaccine and the ewes gave birth to normal lambs!

???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1063055
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
just a result of feeding them Monsanto GMO corn, etc..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4518317
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10121176
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!

I completely agree. Call it a virus...people go ok...call it radiation contamination and people would demand answers
 Quoting: imjustsayin

You might be correct about radiation poisoning. Read this blog by investigative journalist Peter Rey. He says depleted Uranium used by NATO/US is being carried all over the world.

The blog [link to petereyrepatch.blogspot.com] It's quite a long blog, but he talks about radiation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4902345
United States
02/18/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!

^^^This is what I have been thinking. Fukushima effect. Apparently America has seen an increase in infant mortality also. I do not have a link, but it has circulated the net since late last year. Seals in Alaska have been showing lesions and other medical issues and dying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5165610
United States
02/18/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess You Brits are going to have some cold lonely nights without your little bbbbudddies..
Sword of mercy  (OP)

User ID: 11035885
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!

^^^This is what I have been thinking. Fukushima effect. Apparently America has seen an increase in infant mortality also. I do not have a link, but it has circulated the net since late last year. Seals in Alaska have been showing lesions and other medical issues and dying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4902345

Think I read recently that dear are having complications there.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! "
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684982
Czechia
02/18/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Might be something they are eating. I'd look into gmo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407727
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
GM crops, radiation, unsafe vaccines, industrial pollution in the groundwater... oh but no, it's midges. Just midges with a random virus out of nowhere.

When are people going to wake up? We're completely f***ing up our beautiful planet in the name of corporate greed. The wealthy don't give two hoots; they sit in their ivory towers pointing and laughing at us.

Humanity needs to fight back against this evil, for the animals, for the environment, for the good amongst us. We need to end the corporate greed that's causing this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11038537
Sweden
02/18/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is everyone ignoring this glaring report?

[link to blog.santelog.com]

"" Sirs, Ladies, during the last compulsory vaccination, against both sérotypes 8 and 1 of the FCO, at the risk of legal proceedings, we made notice, by services of the DDTM, the hurts provoked in the points of injection, and during births, a large number of lambs presented deformations very similar to those whom you attribute to the Virus Schmallenberg. Few lambs survived, and in which state! We deducted from it, that the vaccine which was imposed on us, contaminated our ewes, because we have probably, already, received the result of a transfer(transformation), as that described in the Netherlands.
During the summer, 2010, we did not renew any more this vaccination, to see these events reproducing, and, effectively, our ewes gave birth to normal lambs.
We thank you, Sirs and Ladies, sincerely, to have ended this obligation to inoculate, which(who) caused us a considerable damage. "

A vaccine caused similar results in ewes. They stopped using the vaccine and the ewes gave birth to normal lambs!

???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11024355

Yeah.

Why is everyone ignoring this ??

It is there, right before your eyes.

SEE???
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
02/18/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just wanted to clear up one thing about the radiation idea.

Yes we have some man made radiation floating around that eventually gets cleared up naturally.

[link to georgewashington2.blogspot.com]

But it mostly is the radiation coming from space and breaking through our weak magnetosphere.

It is affecting the entire world.

That's why we are seeing this so called virus affecting more than one species.

I virus rarely mutates from one species to the other.

The ones that do are useuly spliced in a lab.

[link to www.worsleyschool.net]

All living things are susceptible to viral infections ... plants, animals, or bacteria can all be infected by a virus specific for that type of organism. Moreover, within an individual species there may be a hundred or more different viruses which can infect that species alone. There are viruses which infect only humans (for example, smallpox), viruses which infect humans and one or two additional kinds of animals (for example, influenza), viruses which infect only a certain kind of plant (for example, the tobacco mosaic virus), and some viruses which infect only a particular species of bacteria (for example, the bacteriophage which infects E. coli).
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11038571
Canada
02/18/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could be anything. Could be GMO foods they are fed, could be radiation, could be the virus they named.

Scary.

GLP