Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,670 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,801
Pageviews Today: 610,637Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 3,771
06:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

AZ Sheriff Babeur caught red handed blackmailing immigrant for sex or face deportation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10566991
United States
02/19/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: AZ Sheriff Babeur caught red handed blackmailing immigrant for sex or face deportation
Once again goes to show that those who scream the loudest in their judgments and hate of others for who they are and their lifestyles are the ones with the most to hide. Maybe instead of waiting for stories to break we should pre-emptively start looking in the closets of the "moral police".

I can only imagine what Frothy is hiding in his closet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11030930
United States
02/19/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: AZ Sheriff Babeur caught red handed blackmailing immigrant for sex or face deportation
Great, another fag making the gay community look bad. Argh.
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
02/19/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arizona Sheriff Resigns Romney Role After Allegations

Excerpts:

“I’m here to say that all of these accusations that are in one of these newspapers [by an ex-lover] are absolutely false,” Babeu said outside his office, “except to the issues that refer to me as being gay.”

Babeu [also] said Saturday he had no reason to believe that the man, identified in the news report only as Jose, was an illegal immigrant.

The sheriff said Saturday that the man was also a volunteer on his congressional campaign, and when their relationship failed, Babeu alleged the man took control of campaign social media and committed identity theft.

Babeu said at the press conference that his attorney contacted the man, who contacted his own lawyer after feeling threatened by contact from Babeu and his attorney.

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul also issued a statement to CNN on Saturday. "Sheriff Babeu has stepped down from his volunteer position with the campaign so he can focus on the allegations against him," Saul said. "We support his decision."

The sheriff said he called the Romney campaign to offer his resignation, and said he was not asked nor pressured to resign.

"What I do in my personal and private life is my personal and private life with those individuals," he said.

Babeu has appeared alongside Romney on the campaign trail, and alongside Arizona Sen. John McCain in a pro-immigration television advertisement which McCain aired during his tough primary campaign in 2010. Babeu also spoke earlier this month at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

[link to www.wisn.com]

It appears to me that this is a simple case of an attempt by the left to destroy a strong opponent on the right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1868091
United States
02/19/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hummmm....hmm....sounds like a set up.
Jefiner

User ID: 10019639
United States
02/19/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in AZ. This story is being covered 24/7 right now.

So let me first say this- if everyone here is posting their thoughts based on just the New Times article.... Your a mindless sheep. Fact.
The NT is the most biased progressive rag out there. Their story is 100% on Jose's account. They are a sensationalist publication. Nothing more.

Second: get some facts straight. There's no eveidence of any blackmail, threats or anything being made by the sherrif. Jose was apparently NOT an illegal. He was in the US on a workers visa. Therefore, this has Nothing to do with illegal imigration. This is a simple case of a jilted ex-lover going on the attack. The sherrif did a press conf yesterday. Look it up on AzCentral. He admits he's gay, and denies all the other allegations. Innocent untill proven guilty. You all come on here and preach about how the government is taking away our rights. Yet the moment this kind of story pops up, you flip flop and become one of Them! Like a frenzied which hunt ready to convict this guy because of some propoganda machine news paper article. Shame on you and your weak minds. You think you're so awake, just because your dreams are different than the sheeple you make fun of. Yet you miss the point, You're still asleep and just dreaming a different dream...

That said. Yes there is some weird shit going on with this whole story. There probbably is a lot more going on here. The thing you should be doing is Researching it. Not just jumping on the whole "Fuck the police" bandwagon.

There's a reson why Jose and his lawyer went straight to the NT with this story. And not to the authorities to press charges?

There's a reason why Jose stole the sherriff identity and started posting things on gay web sites under the sherriff name.

There's a reson behind this. I don't know what exactly just yet. But my gut tells me it's related to what's going on across the country with local sherriffs everywhere. It's also possibly related to Gov Brewers new plan to start a citizens voluntary Militia. That's where the story is and that's where the timing of this and the coincidences start to show.
 Quoting: Gthree777

Thanks for clarifying this. I've been wading through the New Times BS all morning. That rag has a crusade going against every sheriff in AZ. I would take anything those guys with a boxcar load of salt.

Same with Babeu. But, it's a damn shame he's gay. Hella body on that guy! yeahsure
I would prefer not to.
Miss Kitty

User ID: 11096786
United States
02/19/2012 01:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Once again goes to show that those who scream the loudest in their judgments and hate of others for who they are and their lifestyles are the ones with the most to hide. Maybe instead of waiting for stories to break we should pre-emptively start looking in the closets of the "moral police".

I can only imagine what Frothy is hiding in his closet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10566991

The common ordinary person just has not figured it out yet. All the players are put in the positions they will serve best. They are placed according to their abilities to serve the purpose of the elite and this is all the way from the top to the bottom of the food chain. The normal, decent, God fearing, hard working and blinded by responsibility to family and country person isn't going to make it in the club. How many honest politicians are there in DC?? Maybe four!? Look at the judges, military high mucky mucks (like our new CIA director) attys. (John Edwards)as an example. I would hope there could be at least a 50% total of good guys but, look around, the truth is scary. If you don't play you don't gain advantage. It is that controlled! If you play perverted games you fit in. If you don't ... well look at Ron Paul. Moral Police?.... Oh Heaven help us ... I can only pray for such things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6495420
United States
02/19/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised at all the shock and horror around here. Would all you hypocrites feel better if he was straight and the Mexican was a female?

I'm not buying the deportation crap, either. Dude sounds like a whiny bitch who got dumped out of a sugar daddy relationship. Hey, asshole, let me hold the door for you while you take yourself back to your hellhole of a country. Maybe you can find a nice hidalgo down there who will take sloppy seconds.

Babeu is an idiot, but not Satan.
 Quoting: Jefiner

Are you fucking kidding?!

It's not about the sex. It's about the self righteous bullshit republicans spout all the time then get caught and were supposed to be "understanding". Conservatives love to get into everyone's business and dictate others' lives. The belch about family values and how they have the moral authority to judge all. Lol and when they get caught in the web of hypocrisy we're supposed to respect their private life.

Fuck that noise!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1660642

bsflagbsmeter2propogandastfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excerpts:

“I’m here to say that all of these accusations that are in one of these newspapers [by an ex-lover] are absolutely false,” Babeu said outside his office, “except to the issues that refer to me as being gay.”

Babeu [also] said Saturday he had no reason to believe that the man, identified in the news report only as Jose, was an illegal immigrant.

The sheriff said Saturday that the man was also a volunteer on his congressional campaign, and when their relationship failed, Babeu alleged the man took control of campaign social media and committed identity theft.

Babeu said at the press conference that his attorney contacted the man, who contacted his own lawyer after feeling threatened by contact from Babeu and his attorney.

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul also issued a statement to CNN on Saturday. "Sheriff Babeu has stepped down from his volunteer position with the campaign so he can focus on the allegations against him," Saul said. "We support his decision."

The sheriff said he called the Romney campaign to offer his resignation, and said he was not asked nor pressured to resign.

"What I do in my personal and private life is my personal and private life with those individuals," he said.

Babeu has appeared alongside Romney on the campaign trail, and alongside Arizona Sen. John McCain in a pro-immigration television advertisement which McCain aired during his tough primary campaign in 2010. Babeu also spoke earlier this month at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

[link to www.wisn.com]

It appears to me that this is a simple case of an attempt by the left to destroy a strong opponent on the right.
 Quoting: Biochemky

OK, *now* this story makes sense.

Good call Bio.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11081847
United States
02/19/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excerpts:

[link to www.wisn.com]

I very much agree with you. I have seen that kind of propaganda like that over EVERYTHING against Republicans/Libertarians. Nothing more than typical smear campaign by liberal idiots.

In case you missed the story about Fakegate story about Heartland that liberals hated with passion - [link to joannenova.com.au] - pretty much all progressive newspaper and blogs were going nuts over what they thought were to be true that Heartland is cheating only to turn out the documents were fake...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11055738
United States
02/19/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 864437
United States
02/19/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excerpts:

Wasn't it Senator Larry Craig that was caught but undercover for soliciting sex in a Men's toilet?
[link to www.youtube.com]

These closeted people in power create a lot of problems for all the people they're supposed to represent.
Jefiner

User ID: 10019639
United States
02/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to images.bimedia.net]

It's worth going to take a read of all these documents. It looks like the Mexican boyfriend had a hissy fit and was trying a little blackmail to keep the sugar daddy around.

Frankly, if he did hijack the twitter account and mess with the website under false bonifides, then the boyfriend is in serious trouble. Good. Blackmail stinks.
I would prefer not to.
Gthree777

User ID: 972075
United States
02/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in AZ. This story is being covered 24/7 right now.

So let me first say this- if everyone here is posting their thoughts based on just the New Times article.... Your a mindless sheep. Fact.
The NT is the most biased progressive rag out there. Their story is 100% on Jose's account. They are a sensationalist publication. Nothing more.

Second: get some facts straight. There's no eveidence of any blackmail, threats or anything being made by the sherrif. Jose was apparently NOT an illegal. He was in the US on a workers visa. Therefore, this has Nothing to do with illegal imigration. This is a simple case of a jilted ex-lover going on the attack. The sherrif did a press conf yesterday. Look it up on AzCentral. He admits he's gay, and denies all the other allegations. Innocent untill proven guilty. You all come on here and preach about how the government is taking away our rights. Yet the moment this kind of story pops up, you flip flop and become one of Them! Like a frenzied which hunt ready to convict this guy because of some propoganda machine news paper article. Shame on you and your weak minds. You think you're so awake, just because your dreams are different than the sheeple you make fun of. Yet you miss the point, You're still asleep and just dreaming a different dream...

That said. Yes there is some weird shit going on with this whole story. There probbably is a lot more going on here. The thing you should be doing is Researching it. Not just jumping on the whole "Fuck the police" bandwagon.

There's a reson why Jose and his lawyer went straight to the NT with this story. And not to the authorities to press charges?

There's a reason why Jose stole the sherriff identity and started posting things on gay web sites under the sherriff name.

There's a reson behind this. I don't know what exactly just yet. But my gut tells me it's related to what's going on across the country with local sherriffs everywhere. It's also possibly related to Gov Brewers new plan to start a citizens voluntary Militia. That's where the story is and that's where the timing of this and the coincidences start to show.
 Quoting: Gthree777

Thanks for clarifying this. I've been wading through the New Times BS all morning. That rag has a crusade going against every sheriff in AZ. I would take anything those guys with a boxcar load of salt.

Same with Babeu. But, it's a damn shame he's gay. Hella body on that guy! yeahsure

No problem. Yeah the New Times is pure Drama. Ive learned this mused the hard way when they turned an article about me around, took things out of context, and turned what could have been a positive story, and turned it into a big Drama story... Fuck the New Times!
chazz

User ID: 1451704
United States
02/19/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
from the article

""Jose came to our firm because he felt he was being intimidated, and he was in fear for his life," Weiss-Riner says. "He wanted his legal rights protected.""

ummm excuse me,
what legal rights does an illegal
immigrant have ???

He's not even supposed to be
in this country. That was the
very first crime in this case.

He's here illegally !!!

His only right should be a
good swift kick in the @$$
as he's sent packing back
across the border.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11051083

Ignorant guy....He had a visa....Please learn to read!!!!!!
saved

User ID: 10975084
United States
02/19/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is the reason why gays and lesbians shouldn't be in the political positions for power over the people. Janet Napolitano is another. Some gays and lesbians are power-hungry freaks or useful agents placed by powerful gay people to push the homosexual agenda upon the nation through politics.

Gay marriage and homosexuality education in school children are the main goals of the homosexual agenda to culturally transform the nation into a Godless, hedonistic, deviant nation of freaks, pedophiles, and slaves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6495420

^ They've already achieved that ^

ohappy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

bump
Come And Take It!
saved

United States
02/19/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is the reason why gays and lesbians shouldn't be in the political positions for power over the people. Janet Napolitano is another. Some gays and lesbians are power-hungry freaks or useful agents placed by powerful gay people to push the homosexual agenda upon the nation through politics.

Gay marriage and homosexuality education in school children are the main goals of the homosexual agenda to culturally transform the nation into a Godless, hedonistic, deviant nation of freaks, pedophiles, and slaves.

Lol bohemian grove is known to be an all out gay fest with gay porn stars as guests. Dude, the gay is rampant in both parties and amongst world leaders. Hey, maybe you'd like to run for office?
 Quoting: Your mom 1660642

Thread: Newt Gingrich Denies Bohemian Grove Existence: Some People Have "Fantasy Lives"

Read what i said on page seven. This has been a thing birthed by closet homos. Because bohemian grove members back then couldnt risk exposure. They were considered deviants and degenerants! So any risk of exposure was dealt with! Half of the people we have in office are sexual deviants, is it any wonder our country is falling apart?

Bohemian grove was made up of the power elite around the globe, sworn to secrecy! Because they couldnt afford for people to find out what they were secretly because openly they would have been expelled because of the scandle. Now days its openly accepted because of their consorted efforts. Hell now they will teach there debasedness to our children, see where it will all go rapidly now?

Last Edited by saved on 02/19/2012 03:08 PM
Come And Take It!
Vision Thing

User ID: 8823087
United States
02/19/2012 03:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Someone probably already pointed this out but that would be extortion, not blackmail? Wouldn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9802479
Germany
02/19/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

bump
 Quoting: saved

Brown pickle surprise for sheriff fag ! Keep trying to spin Im sure it will stick .
saved

United States
02/19/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

bump
 Quoting: saved

Brown pickle surprise for sheriff fag ! Keep trying to spin Im sure it will stick .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9802479

The pickle suprise is apparent, wont click to watch that one, save myself from the fagginess!
Come And Take It!
LittleMonster

User ID: 11100288
United States
02/19/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people have no clue what you are talking about. I was THERE yesterday at the press conference at the Pinal County sheriffs office and I video taped the entire event. I am going to post it on youtube later today. Paul is a stand up guy and what you people are accusing him of is simply not true. Jose is just looking to capitalize on his long term relationship with our sheriff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11105482
United States
02/19/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752300
United States
02/19/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is horrid. law enforcement is broken.

MAny MAJOR Finance criminals that live lavish like lloyd blankfein and jamie dimon are free and happy while citizens are harrassed for not paying tolls, parking on the wrong place, having no insurance, etc.

WE NEED REAL ENFORCEMENT OF MAJOR CRIMES not kooky gays exploiting people
saved

United States
02/19/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people have no clue what you are talking about. I was THERE yesterday at the press conference at the Pinal County sheriffs office and I video taped the entire event. I am going to post it on youtube later today. Paul is a stand up guy and what you people are accusing him of is simply not true. Jose is just looking to capitalize on his long term relationship with our sheriff.
 Quoting: LittleMonster

Sounds like something one of his gay partners would say...lol Standup guy?...kim jong he's just another stand up guy. You idiots welcome debauchery like sodom and gommorah.
Come And Take It!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9304592
United States
02/19/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
from the article

""Jose came to our firm because he felt he was being intimidated, and he was in fear for his life," Weiss-Riner says. "He wanted his legal rights protected.""

ummm excuse me,
what legal rights does an illegal
immigrant have ???

He's not even supposed to be
in this country. That was the
very first crime in this case.

He's here illegally !!!

His only right should be a
good swift kick in the @$$
as he's sent packing back
across the border.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11051083

Oh, so by that logic, if someone is here illegally, they have no right to protection from rape, robbery, murder? Your legal reasoning, well, isn't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10668114
United States
02/19/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
what a fag - In one exchange Jose shared, Babeu texted: "I will suck you off as much as needed."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10847510
United States
02/19/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's worth going to take a read of all these documents. It looks like the Mexican boyfriend had a hissy fit and was trying a little blackmail to keep the sugar daddy around.

Frankly, if he did hijack the twitter account and mess with the website under false bonifides, then the boyfriend is in serious trouble. Good. Blackmail stinks.

So does Republican tea party hypocrisy on gay issues,
reproductive rights issues, privacy issues, and
everything else they are demagoguing on now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10847510
United States
02/19/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excerpts:

[link to www.wisn.com]

Via his own hateful rhetoric and hypocrisy Babeu has destroyed himself.
RollinSoLo

User ID: 1342519
United States
02/19/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, you really need to open your eyes, there is a reason surrounding every super rich community, there is a gay community very close by.

You have to be morally compromised or have a hidden deviant lifestyle to get into office. If you cant be burned publicly then no one important political will support you or enforce you or fund-raise for you.

Why are the catholic church cardinals and bishops surrounded by molested children.

Why does Oak Lawn run through Highland Park in Dallas.

Also those who say oh "hypocrites" they are not hypocrites that is a cop-pout They are deceiving you because you are an enemy and you LIE to the enemy.

Last Edited by RollinSoLo on 02/19/2012 05:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528887
United States
02/19/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
big deal its not the big man him self sheriff joe
RollinSoLo

User ID: 1342519
United States
02/19/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
big deal its not the big man him self sheriff joe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1528887

Well, Babeur fucked his way into the NWO circle, however Joe is not apart of that.The establishment attacks Joe, and praises illegals. SO i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt Joe is compromised, however it is possible he did some illegal stuff back in his dea days.

GLP