Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 70,882
Pageviews Today: 119,579Threads Today: 42Posts Today: 824
01:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Unmasking the Shadow Government thru Obama's B.C.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11095859
Brazil
02/19/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Unmasking the Shadow Government thru Obama's B.C.
And what all this means in the end?
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
User ID: 10537954
United States
02/19/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
silly obammy thought he'd get away with it all

Quoting: CultivatingMass

But They are ... Idol1
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

Having studied this for a very long time, I can assure you that you are correct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowardess 10537954

they are getting away with it for now.

nothing is set in stone until it happens

time is fluid

let's just see what happens.
 Quoting: CultivatingMass

In other words, it's up to Us to stop them. The sooner we own up to the job at hand, the better our chances.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/19/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
A shitload of information, and no clear conclusion?

Is it so hard to write a clear conclusion?
Amon Ra
User ID: 1101610
Puerto Rico
02/19/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
People parroting misinformation, disinformation, or just anything. Who'da thunk it?
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/19/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The proof that this blog post is garbage is the fact they don't even make a clear conclusion, summarizing the facts.

They write, write, write, write, write, and come to no conclusion.
The Dude Jeff

User ID: 3639588
United States
02/19/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is *gold*.

Thanks OP! 5 stars!
 Quoting: Walking the Walk 11086453

Thank you, for the stars...my family has sacrificed a lot for me to do this research for the last 3 years...

Please help spread it around...

There's something for everyone within this story=)

I tried to read most of it but it makes me sick. The powerful have once again treated us like the ignorant fools we are. Many of us felt something wasn't right with this whole operation called Obama but I never dreamed it was so ugly and deep.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is *gold*.

Thanks OP! 5 stars!
 Quoting: Walking the Walk 11086453

Thank you, for the stars...my family has sacrificed a lot for me to do this research for the last 3 years...

Please help spread it around...

There's something for everyone within this story=)

I tried to read most of it but it makes me sick. The powerful have once again treated us like the ignorant fools we are. Many of us felt something wasn't right with this whole operation called Obama but I never dreamed it was so ugly and deep.
 Quoting: The Dude Jeff

Confront yourself with it. Arm yourself with the truth. If you don't read it all, THEN they get away with it.
TheDude99

User ID: 7716699
Canada
02/19/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, can you please provide a conclusion to all your work? I skimmed it but dont have time to read something i dont even know has a solid conclusion. The BC is fake? Secret shadow gov't is to blame? Evidence?

Btw, you've spelled his name wrong in everything you've written. It is Barack with one "R", not two. Another reason I question what you've written...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
02/19/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
TheDude99

User ID: 7716699
Canada
02/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also,

"This A++level match is evidence of the truth: Barrack Obama, Bill Ayers, Webster Griffin Tarpley, and Jack Cashill all play for the same team."

Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence, and this is hardly outrageous evidence. This only proves they likely read, and cited, each others books, albeit in error, instead of the original poem.

Call me stupid, or a shill, or whatever you do when someone doesn't agree with you, but I'm just trying to apply some critical thinking here and play devil's advocate to test for validity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11101280
United States
02/19/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bible says that leaders are appointed by God

so why Obama? It is the result of America rejecting God
little by little-now our leader resembles our wishes

look at school problems etc.
america, the once beautiful

remember saul was appointed also by God
saul, who cared more about mans approval than
the Lords will
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1422753
United States
02/19/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill read it when I have a weekend off.

Until then, Obama is here to say whether you like it or not!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
02/19/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"OBAMA, COME FORTH!"
Supreme Potentate
``````````````````````````````````
"Obama, COME FORTH!" shouts Rev Wright as the Supreme Potentate Obama steps forth into the Global Community, " Obamaism “ begins.

The New Babylon is born.

"Obamaism " will now be decreed as the only legal religion on Earth and, it will be further decreed that all will be required to bear a mark (the biblical Mark of the Beast) signifying their loyalty to him and the Global Community in order to buy or sell.

Next will be the decree that those who did not accept the mark, along with any who refused to proclaim him as God, would be beheaded by a guillotine, known as a "loyalty enforcement facilitator."

A Novel , adapted from the words of Tim LeHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins..

time will tell if in fact this is far fetched. The hurdles that this man overcame were huge, yet some how he made it? Does that not beg to question how on earth he did it, was it not with very powerful and I feel evil entities/forces and sacrifices that brought this event to fruition..
New Age Messiah

User ID: 10479677
United States
02/19/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude you need to make a TLDR or no one is going to go all the way through that.
 Quoting: _____tard

If you are too stupid to read all the very important information within, you wouldn't get it anyway.

Anyone stupid enough to support Hillary Clinton EVER should just stfu
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see the sunlight is already burning their skin.

They beg you not to read it. Really, they see no point in it.

*wicked cackle*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11031640
United States
02/19/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Amy_A

Thank you from another Amy. We Amys have to stick together.=)

[link to www.youtube.com]
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 927177
United States
02/19/2012 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Take out the trash someone, please. Why must every fucking tired thread with the words Obama and birth certificate immediately get pinned?
 Quoting: ac 1053923

Why are you requesting to be taken out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10468096

lol
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 927177
United States
02/19/2012 04:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yeah, can you please provide a conclusion to all your work? I skimmed it but dont have time to read something i dont even know has a solid conclusion. The BC is fake? Secret shadow gov't is to blame? Evidence?

Btw, you've spelled his name wrong in everything you've written. It is Barack with one "R", not two. Another reason I question what you've written...
 Quoting: TheDude99

Is it "Barack" or is it Barry Soetero, Barry Hussein Soetero, Harrison J. Bounel, Harry Bounel, Barry Soebarkah?
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TheDude99

Is it "Barack" or is it Barry Soetero, Barry Hussein Soetero, Harrison J. Bounel, Harry Bounel, Barry Soebarkah?
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

It is "Barrack Obama"

[link to obamasgarden.files.wordpress.com]

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai‘i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago….”
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is "Barrack Obama"

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai‘i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago….”

A military justice said it's a fact, not me.
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
02/19/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is "Barrack Obama"

A military justice said it's a fact, not me.

LOL...
Chas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11101332
United States
02/19/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
With the amount of effort and planning that has went into putting Obama in place over the last several decades, you know they've got some very serious plans.
When Barry gets re-elected and you know he will(whether legitimately or NOT) we as a country are in big big trouble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8990561

... well said ... it is planned ...
... any way to shut down "they"? ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11101332
United States
02/19/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless of Obama's failure to qualify to be President, he will still be re-elected because our Nation is destined for failure. Read Revelation!
 Quoting: Nam Marine 1170522

He was given 1290 days...

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (Dan 12)

][
 Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 1071051

... this Nisan 10 to Yom Kippur in 3-1/2 years? ...
... works for me!!!!!!!!!! ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178876
United States
02/19/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANSWERS.

PART 1
Introdoctrination

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”

– J. Edgar Hoover (speaking about this Conspiracy)

Eight days after the presidential election, on November 12, 2008, the media finally vetted Barrack Obama – and we missed it. But, we’ve been given a second chance to come face-to-face with a monster.

However, before we get to the vetting we missed, it’s time we revisit that noisy, little fraudulent Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) seal debossment photographed on the back of Barrack Obama’s short form ‘Certification of Live Birth’ (COLB), in 2008, by FactCheck.org. Because, if it weren’t for that tattle-tale seal debossment found in numerous fraudulent birth certificate images published online by other scam artists, then we would never know who Barrack Obama’s friends are.

Follow the debossed seals. Find Obama’s friends. Uncover the truth.

There is a lot of truth to uncover and volumes to share. There is so much previously misunderstood information, out there, in need of the unfiltered lens of truth. If I don’t pause now and enlist your help – I might miss something. And, we don’t want to miss anything, anymore. But, I hate to disappoint some of you…it’s going to take ‘Birthers,’ and ‘Truthers,’ open minds, and everyone else who are out of their cockamamie minds if they haven’t noticed that something terrible is bubbling below the surface, by now. Although this blog entry is chocked full of new discoveries, it’s a starting point – and we were deprived of a starting point with Barrack Obama. He was basically introduced to us on the eve of his presidency.

We have been presented a unique opportunity: the Enterprise accidentally showed all their cards trying to cover for Barrack Obama.

But, I understand that this nation has been divided, just so, by Barrack Obama, his friends, and the guys before Them – and that has kept Us from putting it all together. It’s just a fact. So, if you want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth – you are going to have to suspend your politics while you are here, today. It’s just you, me, Obama voters and every other type of Voter against Them: the shadow government that no one elected. There are no more Democrats, Republicans, Independents, nor Tea Partiers, in Washington D.C., there is only the rogue government –the Global Mafia – and they don’t let outsiders in. Just ask Herman Cain. Either we get it together, right now, and stand strong; or we let Them destroy more of Us. I’m not asking you to suspend your values – just your politics. And, I’m not asking you to do anything that I haven’t had to do, myself.

In fact, within the last few weeks, I have had to come to terms with the understanding that I was manipulated by Hillary Clinton, in 2008. There’s little doubt that she let me and 18 million voters anguish over the 2008 Democratic primary debacle because she and Obama planned it that way. Together. Why? Because, they had to disassociate themselves from one another, completely, and it had to be convincing. The tie that binds them is the darkest secret, of all, and not a whiff of it was coming out until after the election had safely passed. In the last few weeks, I have had to come to terms with the fact that the Clintons go way back with Obama’s family….way back to 1977, at least…and I’ll get to that in a bit.

As much as it pains me, the sooner Hillary Clinton’s supporters, like myself, admit the truth about her – the sooner we can boot Barrack Obama out of our house. So, I offer this olive branch to conservatives and to those Obama voters who warned me, in 2008, that I don’t really want what the Clintons got: You were right and I was wrong. I see that now. But, if you honestly believed that the Bushes or Barrack Obama are different or better…you were wrong, too. We are all suckers in Their game.

And, if you still believe that Obama’s friends are your friends, it’s time to take a good long look and see that they are using you. Miki Booth is not on your side and FReeper ‘Danae’ does not share your values – they lie. They’ve wasted our time, energy, money, and more by playing political games. They stabbed us in the back. They deserve prison, and nothing less.

Instead, their phony loyalty has garnered them vacations to Hawaii, on your donations; and cruises in Alaska, on the dollars that Obama pays them. It’s disgusting. Enterprise members like FactCheck.org, Miki Booth, ‘Danae,’ James Coats, ‘Polarik,’ and others have produced, transferred, and trafficked in false identification documents bearing false identification features with the intent to defraud the United States of America. I make this statement knowing that I have done everything in my power to verify it is the Truth. I have two months of email communication with the HDOH and the Office of Information Practices (OIP) attorneys, two official HDOH embossed seal copies, and zero official HDOH debossed seal copies that prove the effort I made was tremendous. I begged the HDOH to vindicate these people. They passed on the opportunity because these people are frauds. The HDOH does not maintain an official seal debossment.

It’s time to trust your common sense: The HDOH certifies all copies of their vital records with an official raised seal embossment.

We’ve always known it. And now that we spotted the shit-stains on their shorts, they wish to revise their earlier statements. Without any basis other than the word of a few anonymous people online – Barrack Obama’s friends – the Global Mafia expects us to believe that 35 year old vital records regulations are wrong and Barrack Obama’s friends are right. But you [should] know better. However, if you are still uncertain about this truthful-true-fact, here are some good reasons you can be sure:

Ten Reasons to Believe...

...more here:

[link to obamasgarden.wordpress.com]

What's your point ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
02/19/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Unmasking Of Senator Obama
The Bulletin ^ | October 10, 2008 | Herb Denenberg

Here are a few suggestions for figuring out what is behind the mask that now disguises and distorts the real Barack Obama, who is in fact an ultraliberal, radical and extremist with a long line of dangerous associates and equally dangerous ideas and plans:

* Notice how the Obama spokesmen almost flip out when questioned about his friendship and long and close relationship with the unrepentant terrorist, William Ayers, who bragged about bombing the Pentagon, the Capitol and other public buildings, causing property damage and death. Their explosive reaction betrays the fact that the accusations are right on target, and that if the public understands Mr. Obama's propensity to associate with and help terrorists, racists, bigots and anti-Americans, it will kill his candidacy. This kind of fury from the Obama people is sparked by truthful accusations about dangerous and damning associations. To borrow and slightly amend a great sentence from H.L. Mencken, the situation is thus: False accusations are relatively easy to bear; what stings is truth!

* When confronted with his radical associates, you can almost predict the usual responses that have come forth in other cases, such as that of Rev. Jeremiah "God Damn America" Wright. He wasn't aware of his anti-American raves and rants - even though he was a close associate and member of the church for 20 years. His denials were so ridiculous, they formed the basis of a superb comedy piece from Jackie Mason. Mr. Obama also claimed you can't judge someone by a few "snippets." No, Mr. Obama, some pictures and some snippets are worth a thousand words, and those snippets weren't taken out of context. This proves he not only associates with anti-American racists and bigots on a routine basis but also lies through his teeth when caught. As someone has suggested, if he didn't know what Rev. Wright was up to, he's the dumbest graduate of Harvard and Columbia in history. And you can say the same for the long list of his close and dangerous associates including Mr. Ayers, Father Pfleger, the felon Tony Rezko, and the others. If he knew what these people stood for, he's disqualified to be president because of the associations; if he didn't know, he's disqualified for stupidity.

* Do you really want to risk the future of the free world on someone who has not been vetted by the mainstream media, who routinely lies about his questionable associates and other matters, and who stonewalls when asked questions about such crucial facts relating to his character, his values, and his fitness to serve. He has a record of stonewalling on the long list of associates that should doom his candidacy. Remember his close association with convicted felon Tony Rezko. The Chicago papers were after him for many months and he refused to explain the relationship. He finally talked to a couple of Chicago newspapers, but the transaction is still smelly and raises questions about his judgment. The land transaction with Mr. Rezko suggests there was a payoff to Mr. Obama (a.k.a. bribe) for money Mr. Obama obtained for Mr. Rezko through appropriations. When finally confronted about Rev. Wright, he danced and double-talked from one position to the other. At first, he explained he was just like a strange uncle. He could no more denounce him than his own grandmother. (He finally suggested his grandmother was a bigot.) He wasn't there when he said such things. Even when he heard those "things," he still didn't denounce Rev. Wright, until Rev. Wright said Mr. Obama was behaving just like another politician. He yields to political expediency and will do anything to win.

* You should also note that there are many "blank spaces" in his resume and biography. For example, he doesn't talk about many of the questionable associations and activities in his life and has conveniently left them out of his two autobiographical books. If they weren't so damning, why has this great author so conveniently omitted so many questionable associations and activities from his book. And there are blanks in his timeline. For example, there is almost nothing known about his three years as an undergraduate at Columbia and his three years at Harvard Law School. When there are blanks and many blanks in a resume and biography, beware. It is obvious that the blanks are there because Mr. Obama knows the truth would put him in a bad light.

* The whole Obama picture is made murkier by his willingness to use Storm Trooper tactics to suppress information. He even encouraged prosecutors in Missouri to threaten criminal action against any critic who "lied" about his record. He organized a protest to flood and shout down some superb writers and critics of Mr. Obama that were to appear on Chicago radio station WGN to report on their findings. Those two critics are David Freddoso, author of The Case Against Obama, a piece of must reading before the election, and Stanley Kurtz, who investigated how Mr. Ayers and Mr. Obama teamed up for years to finance organizations dedicated to radicalizing students. If you know what kind of education Mr. Ayers favors, remember he is the educator who went to Venezuela to pay homage to the dictator and anti-American Hugo Chavez and his educational methods (also known as totalitarian indoctrination worthy of the Hitler Youth Corps).

* Beware of politicians who don't seem to be able to respond to criticism or do so untruthfully. Consider some of the things Mr. Obama has said about Mr. Ayers. He's just a guy in the neighborhood. No, Mr. Ayers had a long and close association with Mr. Obama and one to no good end. They worked together on a project that sent tens of millions of dollars into leftist organizations to finance the radicalization of students (a la Mr. Ayers and a la Mr. Chavez). They sat on boards together and gave speeches from the same platform. Mr. Obama launched his political career in Mr. Ayers's home. But Mr. Obama tried to lie out of it as if the two were just distant ships passing in the night. Mr. Obama said he was just a guy in the neighborhood. That has to be characterized as the greatest lie since "the check is in the mail." He said their kids went to school together. That suggested another passing association and is an attempt to fabricate. He also claimed he didn't know of Mr. Ayers' radical background. This is the equivalent of I didn't know the anti-American views of Rev. Wright after 20 years of close collaboration. Here's a guy who is supposed to be a well-informed politician and he never seems to know anything about his associates and collaborators.

* Finally, beware of a candidate who is so self-centered and arrogant that he assumes he's the next president. Notice his comments during the debate and during speeches. It's not "if" I am elected president," but it is "When I'm president." He already has announced plans for a basketball court instead of a bowling alley in the White House, and I suspect he's already writing his inaugural speech. I might add he's the candidate that devised his own version of the presidential seal for placement on the podium before him. He is so hungry for power that he can't wait for the election. He is a man of boundless ambition, but without core principles.

Here's an example of how Mr. Obama reveals his pathetic inability to do anything but give speeches and the like. During the debate, Sen. John McCain indicated how he had fought for legislation to subject Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to tough regulation. If enacted, what Mr. McCain backed could have prevented the current financial crisis. The needed reforms were opposed by the Democrats, and in his usual stance, Mr. Obama was on the sidelines. He didn't even have a pretty speech.

Then Mr. Obama was asked what he had done and would do. He said, "We've got a subprime lending crisis that had to be dealt with." Then he said that years ago he sounded a warning: "I wrote to Secretary Paulson, I wrote to Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke, and told them this is something we have to deal with, and nobody did anything about it."

Why didn't Mr. Obama do something about it by introducing legislation and getting regulatory reforms on the books? Instead, he passed the buck and wrote two letters. Anyone could write letters. He was elected to the Senate to identify problems and enact legislation to solve those problems. But Mr. Obama must have been too busy giving his pretty speeches so he did nothing. He wrote two letters, and waited for Secretary Henry Paulson and Chairman Ben Bernanke to act. He assumed no responsibility and took no initiative.

I haven't heard anyone comment on it, but Mr. Obama revealed in this brief answer why in his career he has never accomplished anything of note. He gives speeches and writes letter. Then he leaves the problem for someone else to solve. This is reminiscent of his behavior during the Congressional battle over bailout legislation. He said, "If you need me call; I've got a telephone." This is also reminiscent of his voting record in the Illinois legislature, where he voted present 130 times. That's a vote that is neither yes or no, but is "I'm sitting on the fence, and don't want to take a stand. Yes, I'm a political wimp." As Rudy Giuliani so well pointed out, in the White House there is no such thing as a present vote.

One more example. Mr. Obama ran for the U.S. Senate on the platform of a tax cut for the middle class. But when he got to the Senate he never bothered to introduce a bill to get a middle class tax cut into law. He thinks giving a speech is enough to bring about the "change" and "hope" and "new politics" he advocates. That's why it is clear he is all hat and not cattle. He is an empty suit. He is an eloquent windbag.

He gives speeches, but he avoids specifics. In two debates, he was asked in view of the spending problems created by the bailout, what programs would he cut. In the first debate, he named none, and actually went into a list of programs he marks for higher spending. In the second debate, he again named no program, but made some sort of comment about going over the budget line by line. He is a politician of glittering generalities but when it comes to specifics the lights go out.

At a time of unprecedented crises on both the foreign and domestic front, we can't take a chance on Mr. Obama. He has demonstrated bad judgment but no accomplishments. He is mired in associations with terrorists, bigots, racists and anti-Americans. He seems to have no principles and he soon abandons any he might have when expedient to do so. An examination of his record indicates he could only bring disaster to the nation and the free world.

Herb Denenberg is a former Pennsylvania Insurance Commissioner, Pennsylvania Public Utility Commissioner, and professor at the Wharton School. He is a longtime Philadelphia journalist and consumer advocate. He is also a member of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of the Sciences
Anonymous Cowardess (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
And, if you still believe that Obama’s friends are your friends, it’s time to take a good long look and see that they are using you. Miki Booth is not on your side and FReeper ‘Danae’ does not share your values – they lie. They’ve wasted our time, energy, money, and more by playing political games. They stabbed us in the back. They deserve prison, and nothing less.

Instead, their phony loyalty has garnered them vacations to Hawaii, on your donations; and cruises in Alaska, on the dollars that Obama pays them. It’s disgusting. Enterprise members like FactCheck.org, Miki Booth, ‘Danae,’ James Coats, ‘Polarik,’ and others have produced, transferred, and trafficked in false identification documents bearing false identification features with the intent to defraud the United States of America. I make this statement knowing that I have done everything in my power to verify it is the Truth. I have two months of email communication with the HDOH and the Office of Information Practices (OIP) attorneys, two official HDOH embossed seal copies, and zero official HDOH debossed seal copies that prove the effort I made was tremendous. I begged the HDOH to vindicate these people. They passed on the opportunity because these people are frauds. The HDOH does not maintain an official seal debossment.

It’s time to trust your common sense: The HDOH certifies all copies of their vital records with an official raised seal embossment.

We’ve always known it. And now that we spotted the shit-stains on their shorts, they wish to revise their earlier statements. Without any basis other than the word of a few anonymous people online – Barrack Obama’s friends – the Global Mafia expects us to believe that 35 year old vital records regulations are wrong and Barrack Obama’s friends are right. But you [should] know better. However, if you are still uncertain about this truthful-true-fact, here are some good reasons you can be sure:

Ten Reasons to Believe...

...more here:

[link to obamasgarden.wordpress.com]

What's your point ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178876

Seriously, you have to ask?

The point is that "Barack" Obama's COLB is a false identification document bearing a false authentication feature: a fraudulent HDOH seal debossment.
very interesting
User ID: 10859440
Spain
02/19/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wheres the US press again on this?
Nothing left?

Look at the Germans!
They just called their president out on lesser charges.
It were just "BILD" newspaper and "SPIEGEL" magazine who didnt let go on the subject. They opened the bag of dirt a little further every day, for months.
They suceded, the guy is gone.
Immunity cancelled- loads of dirt coming public now, big names, a whole gang going down.
And theres one state prosecutor specialized in bribe structures.
A young, aggresive, sour dont tell me shit guy. Thats what it takes.
Like they handled Al Capone back then.

ALL CREDIT OF JUST TWO PAPERS!

The US sold out on heroes already?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11106499
United States
02/19/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're all getting played, same as always.

Obama-Nation.
Abomination.

F*ing please, they'll keep shoving this crap down everyone throat until we all STOP PLAYING THE GAME.

Let me gess, all we have to do to be SAVED, from Obama's and the Dem's Plot to kill us all, is Vote for the GOP?

Sure, sure, the World will be Saved from it's Money, same as with the Dem's.

It's the Banks running the Show, and that's what it is, a Show, a Puppet Show, Governance is the Puppet, and Banks pull the Strings.

If we ever got a Real leader like General Jackson, they'd shoot him Dead. That's how ya know when ya have a real leader, an Honest Man does not live long.

F*'em, F*em all, I would not Vote for any of them.

Show me where Jesus ran for Office?

Show me where Jesus wrote a Book?

Show me where Jesus Voted to Change the World?

It's up to us, when we stop playing the Game, stop being Sheep and tell the Banks to`"Go fly a Kite", then we'll all be free.
very interesting
User ID: 10859440
Spain
02/19/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone with power has to start it.
A hero, or a martyr.

First they will have to admit whats undeniable anymore.
Then they gonna be sacked all together.

I think we are close.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11106499
United States
02/19/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone with power has to start it.
A hero, or a martyr.

First they will have to admit whats undeniable anymore.
Then they gonna be sacked all together.

I think we are close.
 Quoting: very interesting 10859440

It must come from us, leaders can be killed, we must wake-up and spot being Sheep.

Dad says,"It's time for the Sheep to become the Shepard!"

All remember he, Dad, our Father who art in Heaven, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven...

That dude. God Almighty.

The Banks are pissing him off, he wants them all Closed.

GLP