Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,113 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 816,760
Pageviews Today: 1,444,419Threads Today: 613Posts Today: 10,633
04:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8866065
United States
02/19/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.
 Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

Very well said, allow me to put what you just said in another, succinct way: Women want to breed with an alpha male in both, the biological and the financial sense.
Biology 101
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9923745

lol this! For all you guys wanting to know what exactly an alpha male is...pick up any romance novel! lol And here's a clue...woman are the ones who write them. ;0)
Anonymous Coward
02/19/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
The guy in the OP video is right.

I thought it was gonna be way off, but no, surprisingly right on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1557671
United States
02/19/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck I zoned out 10x worse than when my girlfriend is talking
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481651

What we have here....is a fail-yer to communicate.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guy in the OP video is right.

I thought it was gonna be way off, but no, surprisingly right on.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

I think you might be the only one on here who felt that way! I agree.
Dr. know..
User ID: 1430060
United States
02/19/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person.
 Quoting: A Friend

What a liar^^^^^

Never do ask a female how to attract a female, or what womyn really look for, because you will never get an honest answer.

It's like asking a fish how to catch a fish, and besides, womyn have to do zero work when finding a boyfriend or a husband, all the womyn have do do is sit back and take their fucking pick, a fucking child can do that.

It's the guy that has to do all the work, spend all the money, take all the risks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5570859

"all the womyn have do do is sit back and take their fucking pick,"

that will be ending very soon.....
Dr. know..
United States
02/19/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Commitment
Laughter
Love and intimacy
 Quoting: christian

of all the post, one got it right.
Dr. know..
United States
02/19/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL that sucks bro, but at least you learned the lesson.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Just think of how much it would have cost you if you married her?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1410299

Yeah, I agree and I was close to marrying the lying bitch. Love REALLY makes you blind.

Lesson learned for sure. The more beautiful they are, the more you should avoid them.

I will never trust a woman again. I'm better off alone and when the urge is high, I still have a couple of phone numbers. ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

Pussy makes you blind, love , that's something barely reached in this dense realm of existence, certainly not by you with the lying scumbag ;)

i want to log in just to give you karma.

i think you are way above average based on your statements.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601759
Canada
02/19/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women won't make you happy, you are either happy from the start or you aren't, happiness is something you find within yourself not outside, when you're happy within you affect your environment in a positive manner and your life improves, when you dont make the effort to develop that quality, your life will reflect that.

Happiness comes from inside, but it can be inhibit/suffocated from outside. Think of anger which naturally comes from inside, but is triggered from outside. You cannot be happy if you have a bad and ugly wife, otherwise nobody would care how the women look or behave. Otherwise there will be no relationships, who would care about that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8738591
Canada
02/19/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
babies, once you give them no more sex for you hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10242376
United States
02/19/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spot on, OP. What this guy is saying is fact. It doesn't mean that the answer is this simple because being present, having that presence, doesn't necessarily equate to agreement nor understanding. Both persons involved need to respect the other person's opinions, but the mental (or literal) wandering away from the topic (and female) is the most frustrating.

Presents are nice, but they don't really get to the heart of any argument, discussion, nor misunderstanding. They are like bandaids for broken bones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10978301
Spain
02/19/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.

Very well said, allow me to put what you just said in another, succinct way: Women want to breed with an alpha male in both, the biological and the financial sense.
Biology 101
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9923745

lol this! For all you guys wanting to know what exactly an alpha male is...pick up any romance novel! lol And here's a clue...woman are the ones who write them. ;0)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8866065

And always regardless of THE FACT that alpha maleness is a psychopathic trait. Astonishing works of Devil they are...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yowza, interesting perspective, very revealing and honestly stated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117829
United States
02/19/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
A man that can support himself and peace and quiet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5570859
United States
02/19/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a liar^^^^^

Never do ask a female how to attract a female, or what womyn really look for, because you will never get an honest answer.

It's like asking a fish how to catch a fish, and besides, womyn have to do zero work when finding a boyfriend or a husband, all the womyn have do do is sit back and take their fucking pick, a fucking child can do that.

It's the guy that has to do all the work, spend all the money, take all the risks.

Quoting: Dr. know.. 1430060

You must mean that all guys will be poor and womyn will have no choices, and they will lower their ridiculous standards, but they won't, right now womyn of European descent in the states are only accepting like ten percent of the guys, the ones well over six feet, full head of dark hair, lantern jaw, etc, and the womyn of euro descent will either continue to get chucked by the ten percent, stay single with house pets as company, or they will learn to like other womyn in an intimate way.

The non euros will continue to breed with deadbeat criminal low life's and hate working class guys while the respective state supports their bastards.
aBiNoRmAl

User ID: 6853650
United States
02/19/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humans are masters of deluding themselves into believing artificially made archetypes. We create fictional beliefs and believe them so badly they shape our existences. When you follow a false cause you often arrive at unexpected effects.

well said
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1031229
Canada
02/19/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
To be honest who the fuck wants to look at an ugly fat man all day or an ugly fat chick all day? You get turned off by it. I don't give a shit if it's love or what. But as for me, Ilike looking at interactive guys. I don't like fat overweight fucking slobs who can't shower, brush their teeth, wash and keep a clean appearance! If I am expected to keep myself clean,then why can't the men? I hate slobs, redneck and white trash! I've seen Mexican Guys who look better than their white counterparts simply because they take better care of themselves. White men love to drink too much. They say it's a stress reliever. Yeah, but how about that 50 pounds of liquid grain storage you're carrying around in your gut? Not attractive at all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8033377
United States
02/19/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband is the poorest guy I dated in a long time. When I met him, he was only making $55K. He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy. I could have been much better off financially with some other men I've dated.

I suppose that if I didn't meet my husband, I would have married one of the wealthier men. But not because they were wealthy, but because they were great guys. The more successful ones tend to be pretty smart.

But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8033377

^this is a good example of what is wrong with the mentality of some women.

"He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy."- disgusting

"But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it." - this woman makes it sound like she is really making a sacrifice for her charity case- how ugly
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135376

Why does it offend you that I don't consider us wealthy? We're not.

I'm with my husband because he's a very special man.

No, I would not be married to any random guy who makes what he makes, it's not like I need some random guy as a husband. I spent all my life working, and if I really needed to, I could support my husband, not vice versa. If i really wanted more money, I can make it myself. I have a professional degree.

I'm a woman who can choose to marry for love and not because I need a man to support me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband is the poorest guy I dated in a long time. When I met him, he was only making $55K. He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy. I could have been much better off financially with some other men I've dated.

I suppose that if I didn't meet my husband, I would have married one of the wealthier men. But not because they were wealthy, but because they were great guys. The more successful ones tend to be pretty smart.

"But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it." - this woman makes it sound like she is really making a sacrifice for her charity case- how ugly

No, I would not be married to any random guy who makes what he makes, it's not like I need some random guy as a husband. I spent all my life working, and if I really needed to, I could support my husband, not vice versa. If i really wanted more money, I can make it myself. I have a professional degree.

I'm a woman who can choose to marry for love and not because I need a man to support me.

putin

Another female with a selective reading comprehension problem, it was clear what he meant to everyone else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a liar^^^^^

Not as long as I still have my gun.
aBiNoRmAl

User ID: 6853650
United States
02/19/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I posted in this thread yesterday, I also thought of something else...some of you guys talking about women who only want you for your money, shoes, etc..think about this and think about this honestly......when you first met those women, didn't they look high maintenance from the beginning? Hair done all nice, nails long and polished, clothes, make-up..they looked "hot" to you? Possibly met them in a bar? There are women who are on the prowl just for a man who can give them material things, no doubt about that. They probably came off as strong in their wants and needs from the get go, yes? That is a huge WARNING!! Probably set up house keeping in your house really quick..leaving stuff behind when they left so they had a reason to come back?? Usually has a sob story about dudes treating them badly when they do so much for them...cooking, cleaning, blah, blah, blah..sometimes still in a relationship they are "trying" to get out of???

This is not to imply that women who take care of themselves and look nice are all like this...not at all..but...there are signs you should look for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5240732
United States
02/19/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yup, we're all just sluts with shoe fetishes. You men should stay away from us evil beings and start fucking each other.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I posted in this thread yesterday, I also thought of something else...some of you guys talking about women who only want you for your money, shoes, etc..think about this and think about this honestly......when you first met those women, didn't they look high maintenance from the beginning? Hair done all nice, nails long and polished, clothes, make-up..they looked "hot" to you? Possibly met them in a bar? There are women who are on the prowl just for a man who can give them material things, no doubt about that. They probably came off as strong in their wants and needs from the get go, yes? That is a huge WARNING!! Probably set up house keeping in your house really quick..leaving stuff behind when they left so they had a reason to come back?? Usually has a sob story about dudes treating them badly when they do so much for them...cooking, cleaning, blah, blah, blah..sometimes still in a relationship they are "trying" to get out of???

This is not to imply that women who take care of themselves and look nice are all like this...not at all..but...there are signs you should look for.

You make an excellent point.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yup, we're all just sluts with shoe fetishes. You men should stay away from us evil beings and start fucking each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240732

Left alone long enough, they do just that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what I got from it too, and I got the feeling she would leave him eventually, or even cuckold him, in fact.

I don't need to cheat on a man, I'm not one of those girly-girl airhead dependent females who need a man to keep me alive. Those women cheat because they want more pleasure than what their marriages give them, but they don't want to give up their husband's paychecks.

The nice thing about not being a dependent female, and being able to support myself if I want, is that I don't have to resort to manipulation, undermining and cheating to control some man while using him for support.

Marrying for love, and not for a financial codependent reason, is a luxury, and one that I worked hard for. No, we're not wealthy, but that's not really important to me. If you're a "liberated" female, you don't need so many external things, like expensive shoes and nice cars, to feel some self-worth. Nor do you have to go around gossiping about other women, to fight for status.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I *knew* it!

All-male show tunes party at my place boys!

:party:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The single guys out there are single because all the womyn they meet are like that, so in a way, those guys are forced to be alone for things that aren't even his fault, the coastal areas of the states are the worst for these parasitic womyn.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I *knew* it!

All-male show tunes party at my place boys!

:party:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

Two retards^

stfu
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what I got from it too, and I got the feeling she would leave him eventually, or even cuckold him, in fact.

I don't need to cheat on a man, I'm not one of those girly-girl airhead dependent females who need a man to keep me alive. Those women cheat because they want more pleasure than what their marriages give them, but they don't want to give up their husband's paychecks.

The nice thing about not being a dependent female, and being able to support myself if I want, is that I don't have to resort to manipulation, undermining and cheating to control some man while using him for support.

Marrying for love, and not for a financial codependent reason, is a luxury, and one that I worked hard for. No, we're not wealthy, but that's not really important to me. If you're a "liberated" female, you don't need so many external things, like expensive shoes and nice cars, to feel some self-worth. Nor do you have to go around gossiping about other women, to fight for status.

Alright, alright, maybe you are one of the golden exceptions, I'll bet the house you aren't from the coasts where Sodom is on one coast and Gomorrah is on the other.
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 331367
Austria
02/19/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a liar^^^^^

Yup.

Just some decades of fiat-money driven decadence.

Soon to be over, i am really scared of how the 60% population surplus will be dealt with.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you explain it to me, then?

I'm not disagreeing with the OP, btw. I don't have much use for most women who use men for their paychecks.

I spent the first 20 years of my adult life working like crazy -- in the military, and all thru school. I studiedday and night for years, just to get an engineering degree. Never once did I need welfare or food stamps. Never once was I ever with a man for what he could buy for me. That said, I did date some rich guys, but because they were f***ing smart as hell and I admired them.

Most women I see who are financially dependent creatures, are manipulative, two-faced and not people I want in my life. It's like their being dependent on another person for support corrupts some womens' personalitites.

putin

Another female with a selective reading comprehension problem, it was clear what he meant to everyone else.

GLP