Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 447,737
Pageviews Today: 722,607Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,807
08:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1031229
Canada
02/18/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
If you don't have real self-confidence or "game", you ain't got shit.
A Friend

User ID: 11035339
United States
02/18/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

You sound like you are going to be lonely.
 Quoting: A Friend

An ad hominem attack already, what a surprise, I am better off now than you will ever be, fuck off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5570859

Sorry you think I attacked you. I suppose being called a liar brought out that response.

You don't like guys who tell the truth, so you make a stupid post which doesn't negate or even address what was posted, and you did that because its the truth and you don't like it.

I love guys who tell the truth. I don't like guys who call me a liar and tell me to fuck off. There's lots of us around. That's why I said you would be lonely. As far as this topic I'm off it now because it is a two way rant which takes away from the post. I hope you can understand that.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
aBiNoRmAl

User ID: 6853650
United States
02/18/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Men are basic, simple creatures...they want 3 things....1)Acceptance of who they are...2)Sex...3) food...not necessarily in that order...they need to be men..they need to hunt(in more ways than one)..they need to be free to be men..if you try and contain their manliness, you end up with a boy...not a man...someone who will go behind your back and do all the things you are nagging and accusing him of doing...Give them their freedom and they will respect you and come home to you at night because they will want to...simple as that.!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5570859
United States
02/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.
 Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

clappa
 Quoting: Monbazillac

I'm amazed, but guys still have to do all the work.
Jervis
User ID: 1621141
United States
02/18/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rhymes with Money.
aBiNoRmAl

United States
02/18/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.

clappa

How so? Explain, please
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

An ad hominem attack already, what a surprise, I am better off now than you will ever be, fuck off.

Sorry you think I attacked you. I suppose being called a liar brought out that response.

You don't like guys who tell the truth, so you make a stupid post which doesn't negate or even address what was posted, and you did that because its the truth and you don't like it.

I love guys who tell the truth. I don't like guys who call me a liar and tell me to fuck off. There's lots of us around. That's why I said you would be lonely. As far as this topic I'm off it now because it is a two way rant which takes away from the post. I hope you can understand that.

Fine, you didn't add anything positive to it anyway, ta ta.bird
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117829
United States
02/18/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Men are basic, simple creatures...they want 3 things....1)Acceptance of who they are...2)Sex...3) food...not necessarily in that order...they need to be men..they need to hunt(in more ways than one)..they need to be free to be men..if you try and contain their manliness, you end up with a boy...not a man...someone who will go behind your back and do all the things you are nagging and accusing him of doing...Give them their freedom and they will respect you and come home to you at night because they will want to...simple as that.!!!

No it isn't. I did all of the above and what I got was:

1st Husband - didn't work, drank all day at the titty bar putting my money in some girls g-string.

2nd Husband - Became a meth addict before my very eyes and tried to hit on married women right in front of me and got mad and told me I was being ridiculous when I said something. Not denying he was trying to sleep with her but I was being stupid by not letting him.

3rd guy (I quit marrying) - Became a meth head and stole my car, would break into my house at night and turn all of the lights on which would wake me up when he left.

Needless to say, now I quit dating.

Life is much better now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

How so? Explain, please

The female sits back and picks, while the guy spends all the money, takes the risks, and has to do all the impressing, maybe she has to look her best, which isn't hard unless she is obese or has a deformity, but even then she still has some choices.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nailed it!

You are exactly correct.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6123461
United States
02/18/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honesty, financially able to take care of me, sex.... lots of sex. And occasional shopping sprees, I need to look cute for him.

A man that can chase me around the bedroom and make passionate love to me all night.... or for a quick 7 minutes.

In return I give loyalty, respect, and endless praise.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/18/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honesty, financially able to take care of me, sex.... lots of sex. And occasional shopping sprees, I need to look cute for him.

A man that can chase me around the bedroom and make passionate love to me all night.... or for a quick 7 minutes.

In return I give loyalty, respect, and endless praise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6123461

The above post was a man talking. A real woman doesn't say shit like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6123461
United States
02/18/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and a big turn off..... games. When a guy plays games, I lose all respect.
aBiNoRmAl

United States
02/18/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

1st Husband - didn't work, drank all day at the titty bar putting my money in some girls g-string.

2nd Husband - Became a meth addict before my very eyes and tried to hit on married women right in front of me and got mad and told me I was being ridiculous when I said something. Not denying he was trying to sleep with her but I was being stupid by not letting him.

3rd guy (I quit marrying) - Became a meth head and stole my car, would break into my house at night and turn all of the lights on which would wake me up when he left.

Life is much better now.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117829

No offense, but you did not have MEN..you had boys..you wasted yourself on unworthy boys..
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/18/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of them are boys. They talk to you and try to act like MEN,but they wouldn't know it until a real Bull elephant shows up in the room and watch what happens. Yeah, the boys sit back while the bull gets all the attention. Tells you right there who's the MAN.
aBiNoRmAl

United States
Report Abusive Post

clappa

How so? Explain, please

The female sits back and picks, while the guy spends all the money, takes the risks, and has to do all the impressing, maybe she has to look her best, which isn't hard unless she is obese or has a deformity, but even then she still has some choices.

Thank you for answering. Interesting.
Rockarchy

User ID: 4109611
United States
Report Abusive Post

Well, fuck. You got us figured out.

raffoutroud
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7244814
United States
02/18/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The guy on the video is so gross and he doesn't know it so how could he know what women want? The opinion of an icky guy.

He knows something about kundalini?

Women want kundalini sex.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

How so? Explain, please

Thank you for answering. Interesting.

You are right about what guys want, and the acceptance of who we are is important and is often left out. rockon
teraustralis

User ID: 9721860
Australia
02/18/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have hit the nail on the head sweetie. The sad thing about men today is that "womens lib" has castrated them.

There are still some men around who are real men, I married one. hf

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080525
United States
02/18/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
A nice pressed suit on a man is like a man looking at a women in lingerie.
aBiNoRmAl

United States
02/18/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have hit the nail on the head sweetie. The sad thing about men today is that "womens lib" has castrated them.

There are still some men around who are real men, I married one. hf

peace
 Quoting: teraustralis

Amen!!! :)
Blue Dragon God

User ID: 1462885
United States
02/18/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
A wide cock and a deep wallet... Looks help... but not required...

Next question.
Blue Dragon God

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Life is much better now.

No offense, but you did not have MEN..you had boys..you wasted yourself on unworthy boys..

I agree. However, I'm not sure I ever even met an actual man. Still haven't, until I do, I will be on my own.
Blue Dragon God

User ID: 1462885
United States
02/18/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Life is much better now.

I agree. However, I'm not sure I ever even met an actual man. Still haven't, until I do, I will be on my own.

Pics ? of yourself..
Blue Dragon God

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11027354
United States
02/18/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person.

Translated: I'm going to do whatever I want and you're going to change everything about yourself to mold your soul around my every unreasonable whim, so fuck your dreams, your pride, and your sexual identity, you are now my man-bitch and if you deny any of my demands or assert your own will, I'll dump you and make all my friends (who by the way are now your friends, since I ran off all the ones you used to have) think you're scum and everybody will hate you and think it's all your fault, including your whole family. Oh and I cheated on you. A lot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9923745
Argentina
02/18/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person.

And money! tounge
Scarbedazzles

User ID: 7087818
United States
02/18/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps too many women looking for "trophy husbands", but those are probably the foolish ones.
 Quoting: bigrex

I never made it to the second page but I had to comment to this....."Trophy Husbands"??? Wait wha?

Never heard of such a thing. lol..... BUT....

Trophy Wives is another thing all together. Most men either have one or wish they did. Television is chock full of fatty hubbys with fit and fab wives for the taking. Men are more visually stimulated I agree, BUT what does that say about their need for companionship and cerebral communication? What they want is to go with the guys for all that....have a hottie at home, vittles on the table, wifey hap, hap, happy to just be there waiting.

REALITY check.....

relationships are a two way street.....

I, am a trophy wife
Married to an older man
tons of sex all the time
dinner hot and ready
attractive, clean, children who love Dad
I adore my man
he adores me
we spend all our time together (yep, even groceries)
he is successful
I am successful
kids are successful...(grades, sports, arts)

My advice is this....

you are going to get out of a relationship, (or out of a woman) exactly what you put in. Just like your body.....Garbage in, garbage out.....

good old saying....."You get what you pay for"

Last Edited by Divergent on 02/18/2012 09:44 PM
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6750590
United States
02/18/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women want money.

Money gets them shoes.

Money gets them a new purse.

Money gets them chocolate.

Men are a means to an end for women.

Further proof of this? Check out bonobos... closest other primate to humans out there.
DMMH
User ID: 3875776
United States
02/18/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
women naturally want to tame and dominate a man, and men tend to be punching bags for abuse. so i don't think it's what women want more than it is what can men put up with. thank goodness people are finally recognizing this [link to www.shrink4men.com]

GLP