Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,014 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 335,585
Pageviews Today: 507,757Threads Today: 197Posts Today: 2,512
05:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9923745
Argentina
02/18/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.
 Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

Very well said, allow me to put what you just said in another, succinct way: Women want to breed with an alpha male in both, the biological and the financial sense.
Biology 101
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11052248
United States
02/18/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person.
 Quoting: A Friend

Thats all well and good...but it will never happen..WHY?...cause women will NEVER return the favour..men are just NEVER good enough...

Women just CANT BE PLEASED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10978371

I have been married 26 years. I can assure you that what women want from men is whatever the man can't provide at that moment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
02/18/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.

You have hit the nail on the head sweetie. The sad thing about men today is that "womens lib" has castrated them.

There are still some men around who are real men, I married one. hf

peace
 Quoting: teraustralis

Amen!!! :)

I gotta say I agree with this soooooo much! Like mah Daddy used to say....a "Mans man"...
I have one too....and I am his as he is mine.
 Quoting: Scarbedazzles

ITA, No "yes dears allowed" And must have a good sense of humor.

Personally I like to throw my man on the bed myself occasionally; power is sexy. lol.
aBiNoRmAl

User ID: 6853650
United States
02/18/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very well said, allow me to put what you just said in another, succinct way: Women want to breed with an alpha male in both, the biological and the financial sense.
Biology 101
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9923745

Nature...instinct...security...survival of the fittest..it applies to humans too...:)
Urban Crusader

User ID: 9089684
India
02/18/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tell ya what they want Jed.

They wants BIG DICK Jed.

Lady want BIG OL' DICK JED.

Last Edited by Urban Crusader on 02/18/2012 10:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 372568
United States
02/18/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honesty, financially able to take care of me, sex.... lots of sex. And occasional shopping sprees, I need to look cute for him.

A man that can chase me around the bedroom and make passionate love to me all night.... or for a quick 7 minutes.

In return I give loyalty, respect, and endless praise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6123461

The above post was a man talking. A real woman doesn't say shit like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1031229

Not true. I am a stay at home wife who adores her husband. I've got it made. And i'm in love. I just know my place and I know the value of keeping my mouth shut and how to make a good sandwich.

Take notes.... its easy to be this happy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6123461

As a Mom who's been married for 23 years, you are more than full of shyte, you are probably 12, a paid shill, or a bot and wouldn't know life/love if it knocked you over the head. And you're grounded for lack of any discernible thought processes.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5570859
United States
02/18/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women want money.

Money gets them shoes.

Money gets them a new purse.

Money gets them chocolate.

Men are a means to an end for women.

Further proof of this? Check out bonobos... closest other primate to humans out there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6750590

You left out showing him off to her rival female friends.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
02/18/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont know what they want,but just one please come this way and make me happy!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11062144

Women won't make you happy, you are either happy from the start or you aren't, happiness is something you find within yourself not outside, when you're happy within you affect your environment in a positive manner and your life improves, when you dont make the effort to develop that quality, your life will reflect that.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

true, that...:) I think that is why so many relationships fail, people wake up and realize they aren't happy with someone and blame them for it.When in reality, the person did not change at all...people relying on others to make them happy..no one but you can make you happy.

People go around life chasing chimeras (an illusion or fabrication of the mind; especially : an unrealizable dream) and bumping their heads onto the same hard walls until they die.

My take is that women idealize love and fool their own psyches into believing they want a blue prince, but then in practice they disregard the blue princes when their primal biology kicks in making them lust over the more primitive minded male archetype.

What you say of my theory? wink

Last Edited by Manu-K on 02/18/2012 10:33 PM
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
muldertrustno1

User ID: 10919310
China
02/18/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
fatstogie is this you ???????????????????damn alpha hahhahahhhahaha
muldertrustno1
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/18/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humans are masters of deluding themselves into believing artificially made archetypes. We create fictional beliefs and believe them so badly they shape our existences. When you follow a false cause you often arrive at unexpected effects.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11060783
United States
02/18/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming all women want the same thing in a man is the same thing as assuming all men want the same thing in a woman. Stupid and sexist.

Hell I was so naive at 20 I married a drunk and had nowhere to live once we came back from our weekend honeymoon!
Needless to say, that didn't last long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 725191
United States
02/18/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Men are easy. Sex - Food - Beer - Sports - Sex - cleavage - no nagging - fidelity from the woman

Women are much more complicated. Kindness - Freedom to be oneself - Financial security (especially if there are children) - sex when they are in the mood - cleanliness, fidelity and the freedom to change one's own mind repeatedly
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/18/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont know what they want,but just one please come this way and make me happy!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11062144

Women won't make you happy, you are either happy from the start or you aren't, happiness is something you find within yourself not outside, when you're happy within you affect your environment in a positive manner and your life improves, when you dont make the effort to develop that quality, your life will reflect that.

true, that...:) I think that is why so many relationships fail, people wake up and realize they aren't happy with someone and blame them for it.When in reality, the person did not change at all...people relying on others to make them happy..no one but you can make you happy.

People go around life chasing chimeras (an illusion or fabrication of the mind; especially : an unrealizable dream) and bumping their heads onto the same hard walls until they die.

My take is that women idealize love and fool their own psyches into believing they want a blue prince, but then in practice they disregard the blue princes when their primal biology kicks in making them lust over the more primitive minded male archetype.

What you say of my theory? wink

What can in fact make people's lives better is intelligence, that is the factor running low in the world. People do not usually cultivate that quality but instead they let their inherent biology rule their destinies and thus become a plaything of chance.

One of these is people actually thinking that if they culminate into a relationship their initial sexual attraction towards a random individual that will bring them happiness. If people actually wanted to have successful relationships they would have to change their whole process of choosing a partner, beginning with the actual reason why they want to have a partner in the first place.

Many people seek a partner and if they thought things through a bit more they would realize they actually do not want what they're chasing after.

Last Edited by Manu-K on 02/18/2012 10:48 PM
Banned as usual.

thomowen20

User ID: 1514582
United States
02/18/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The men, historically speaking, are the ones to blame for this. Through years of condiitioning and domination men have molded, over the last 2,000+ generations of passive/aggresive bedfellows, bereft of their innate strengths and beauties.
Intuition is the inertial force of conscious thought.
SilverPatriot

User ID: 1607242
United States
02/18/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps too many women looking for "trophy husbands", but those are probably the foolish ones.
 Quoting: bigrex

Does your statement of women looking for trophy husband’s measure up to the generations of well to do middle-aged men in our society looking for trophy wives to validate their worth.

Thus, why do you look down your nose upon one sex and not the other, as both are equally wrong and foolish?
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/18/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The men, historically speaking, are the ones to blame for this. Through years of condiitioning and domination men have molded, over the last 2,000+ generations of passive/aggresive bedfellows, bereft of their innate strengths and beauties.
 Quoting: thomowen20

Who knows what actually happened at the very origin of things, our written records are very recent.
Banned as usual.

Scubaseven2

User ID: 11053850
Australia
02/18/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or something else entirely?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557671

I think its pretty true.

But what you want and what you deserve are two diff things.
Do not take memories of what happened yesterday, into what might happen today.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11002716
United States
02/18/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
fidelity
Scubaseven2

Australia
02/18/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thats all well and good...but it will never happen..WHY?...cause women will NEVER return the favour..men are just NEVER good enough...

True to some degree.

The media especially is working hard to portray men as monsters to further separate the sexes.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
02/18/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a liar^^^^^

Never do ask a female how to attract a female, or what womyn really look for, because you will never get an honest answer.

It's like asking a fish how to catch a fish, and besides, womyn have to do zero work when finding a boyfriend or a husband, all the womyn have do do is sit back and take their fucking pick, a fucking child can do that.

It's the guy that has to do all the work, spend all the money, take all the risks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5570859

LOL. That's a typical man's view. You have no idea what we women go through. I'm married, but I do remember what dating was like. I had to put up with men who were pervertive, obnoxious, self-absorbed, and arrogant. It's near impossible to find a true gentleman these days. I was next to giving up. Also, I would say that women are taking more of a risk than men do. Since men initiate most dates, that automatically gives them more control in the relationship. Most women spend way too much time waiting for phone calls, or second dates while wondering what's going on in the man's head which creates stress. Some men who are really selfish like the fact that women are waiting on them , and it gives them a power trip. And that doesn't even touch getting ready (dress, shoes,hair, makeup, etc) which most men expect, but don't really have any idea what goes into it. My pet peeve is when guys ask you if you can be ready to go out in just 5 mins. They don't consider that we need to do all that junk. Then in the end, men usually do the dumping/cheating. But thankfully, I found the love of my life and he's wonderful.

Last Edited by Dease on 02/18/2012 10:59 PM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Scubaseven2

Australia
02/18/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Womyn hate truth, post the truth and watch the personal attacks come hurling at you, this country needs to put guys in charge again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5570859

No, we need to put people in charge who deserve to be there.

Scubaseven2

Australia
02/18/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.

I get that.

And here is where women have two contradictory desires:

1: They want the man to be the man.
2: And they also want to be equal.

???

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11037293
Poland
02/18/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

How sweet!

putin
Anonymous Coward
Poland
02/18/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another woman who doesn't realize what she really wants.
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/18/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can say unequivocally what women DO NOT want cruise

And that is an average guy. If you're average looking, make an average salary and have an average life, you can forget about getting some too often wink
Banned as usual.

smack that bitch
User ID: 9752300
United States
02/18/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ladies know you are conniving lying whores.

THATS HOW GOD MADE YOU TO SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR OFFSPRING
Anonymous Coward
Poland
02/18/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is a cop out. I am a woman and I am a very simple person. No drama, no bullshit.

All I ever required from a man is that he be home at night and be honest with me and support himself. The ones I had were not capable of even these simple things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117829

'Cuz those men you chose had something else you wanted even more. You might think you want, "Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person," but your choices said otherwise.
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/18/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ladies know you are conniving lying whores.

THATS HOW GOD MADE YOU TO SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR OFFSPRING
 Quoting: smack that bitch 9752300

Lila was a true daughter of the woman who betrayed the first race of men. It is written of her that when her sons grew to manhood, she caused then to kill and eat their father, so they might gain lifelong strength and wisdom.

ohyeah
Banned as usual.

Sandi_T

User ID: 1301649
United States
02/18/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or is it really just about the shoes, and good sex??

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557671

Amazingly accurate, actually. But frankly, too much to ask. Men do not want to have to listen or be affectionate. They just want to get laid and go back to doing something 'interesting' instead of actually reciprocate and give the woman what she needs from the relationship. Women need to be heard as much as men need to have sex. But men don't care and don't get it... yet they think that the high divorce rate is women's fault.

Except that most people who seek divorce are women. If it were women doing so much wrong, it would be always men seeking divorce.

That's why so many guys want go back to the old days where women were property. Because those guys can't keep a woman that isn't forced by necessity to be there, since they don't want to do for the woman, only get for themselves.

Every time I hear the whining by men about how much women suck these days, it's always all about the guy. He wants to be waited on hand and foot and get his sex for free. He has a job, he argues, and thus he deserves for this one factor, undying devotion and groveling.

The man in the video gets it. Women need to be heard to be happy. Not just someone to parrot our words at us. If we just needed that, we would buy a fucking recording machine and a dildo.

Instead, we keep trying to find that guy who actually HEARS us. Usually we end up settling for the one that doesn't completely and entirely ignore us.
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
02/18/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband is the poorest guy I dated in a long time. When I met him, he was only making $55K. He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy. I could have been much better off financially with some other men I've dated.

I suppose that if I didn't meet my husband, I would have married one of the wealthier men. But not because they were wealthy, but because they were great guys. The more successful ones tend to be pretty smart.

But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8033377

^this is a good example of what is wrong with the mentality of some women.

"He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy."- disgusting

"But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it." - this woman makes it sound like she is really making a sacrifice for her charity case- how ugly

GLP