Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 411,152
Pageviews Today: 659,459Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 3,314
07:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752300
United States
02/18/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
My husband is the poorest guy I dated in a long time. When I met him, he was only making $55K. He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy. I could have been much better off financially with some other men I've dated.

I suppose that if I didn't meet my husband, I would have married one of the wealthier men. But not because they were wealthy, but because they were great guys. The more successful ones tend to be pretty smart.

But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8033377

^this is a good example of what is wrong with the mentality of some women.

"He's making better money now, but we're still not wealthy."- disgusting

"But my husband is a very special guy. He's worth it." - this woman makes it sound like she is really making a sacrifice for her charity case- how ugly
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135376

This is every woman Ive ever dated/fucked/married/chased out of my house etc.

THEY ARE ALL DISHONEST MONEY GRUBBING WHORES UNTIL MENOPAUSE

THEN THEY TURN INTO pseudo asexual lesbo things
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506317
Canada
02/18/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
Or is it really just about the shoes, and good sex??

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557671

Amazingly accurate, actually. But frankly, too much to ask. Men do not want to have to listen or be affectionate. They just want to get laid and go back to doing something 'interesting' instead of actually reciprocate and give the woman what she needs from the relationship. Women need to be heard as much as men need to have sex. But men don't care and don't get it... yet they think that the high divorce rate is women's fault.

Except that most people who seek divorce are women. If it were women doing so much wrong, it would be always men seeking divorce.

That's why so many guys want go back to the old days where women were property. Because those guys can't keep a woman that isn't forced by necessity to be there, since they don't want to do for the woman, only get for themselves.

Every time I hear the whining by men about how much women suck these days, it's always all about the guy. He wants to be waited on hand and foot and get his sex for free. He has a job, he argues, and thus he deserves for this one factor, undying devotion and groveling.

The man in the video gets it. Women need to be heard to be happy. Not just someone to parrot our words at us. If we just needed that, we would buy a fucking recording machine and a dildo.

Instead, we keep trying to find that guy who actually HEARS us. Usually we end up settling for the one that doesn't completely and entirely ignore us.
 Quoting: Sandi_T

sandi i agree with you.
unfortunately, i think that you are going to get lambasted here, because of the lack of maturity of some of the posters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152154
United States
02/18/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fat pockets !

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10354741
United States
02/18/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, you want an honest answer from a woman, but I guarantee men will laugh and women will be pissed, but here it is..Women want a dangerous looking guy who walks into a room and owns it..not from being loud or talking all the time,but owns it because he emits POWER. They want a man who will throw them down on the bed and make them want him. NOT RAPE! Understand this...^^^ They want truth, honesty, loyalty..a hard worker they do not have to financially support unless, through no fault of his own, the man runs into hard times long after you have known each other...a man who is a MAN! Not someone they can walk all over..

Haven't you ever noticed that the women you have been with that bitched about everything and were never happy were women that walked all over you? Women who had changed you in certain ways? She stayed with you until something better came along. It was over the minute you changed and gave into her. They all want a MAN who will say no, who will take care of business and treat them with respect. TRUST is huge!! Without trust, you have nothing.
 Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

rape/bondage fetish much. me, I don't trust american woman which translates to foreveralone.
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
02/18/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what do women really want? In my opinion most women want a man who can balance between two things. He needs to be loving and kind, but strong.... not a pushover. He still needs to be a man...as in hardworking, honest, etc. He needs to be affectionate and romantic. Most men only care about their own sexual needs, and don't want to do this for a woman. However, the more affectionate men are, the more their wives will want to have sex with them. Most men will never understand that women need emotional affection to the same extent that they need sex. If a man ever complains about lack of sex, he should first ask himself....well have I done anything to make my wife feel loved lately?

Last Edited by Dease on 02/18/2012 11:26 PM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
SMACK THAT BITCH
United States
02/18/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what do women really want? In my opnion most women want a man who can balance between two things. He needs to be loving and kind, but strong.... not a pushover. He still needs to be a man...as in hardworking, honest, etc. He needs to be affectionate and romantic. Most men only care about their own sexual needs, and don't want to do this for a woman. However, the more affectionate men are, the more their wives will want to have sex with them. Most men will never understand that women need emotional affection to the same extent that they need sex. If a man ever complains about lack of sex, he should first ask himself....well have I done anything to make my wife feel loved lately?
 Quoting: Dease

NO BITCH WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS THANK GOD YOU PROTECT ME AND FUCK ME AND BLESS ME WITH YOUR SPERM TO REPRODUCE AND STOP THE BLEEDING VAGINA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2871355
United States
02/18/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ladies know you are conniving lying whores.

THATS HOW GOD MADE YOU TO SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR OFFSPRING
 Quoting: smack that bitch 9752300

Lila was a true daughter of the woman who betrayed the first race of men. It is written of her that when her sons grew to manhood, she caused then to kill and eat their father, so they might gain lifelong strength and wisdom.

ohyeah
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Pity it didn't work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE NEW MODEL IS THAT WOMEN WILL BE PHYSICLY BEATEN FOR LYING AND WHORING IF THEY HAVE A MAN.

THE WOMAN WILL PAY FOR THE PROTECTION AND FUCKING THE MAN GRACES HER WITH.

MEN NEED TO REALIZE GOD MADE THEM WITHOUT A BLEEDING VAGINA AND WITH HIGHER MUSCLE MASS AND BONE DENSITY.
IT IS GODS WILL THAT MAN DOMINATES THE WOMAN> BITCH GET IN LINE OR I WILL UNLEASH MY GOD GIVEN STRENGTH ON YOUR SHIT. BEHAVe AND WORSHIP YOUR MAN OR GET BEAT
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
02/18/2012 11:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Commitment
Laughter
Love and intimacy
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
02/18/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ladies know you are conniving lying whores.

THATS HOW GOD MADE YOU TO SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR OFFSPRING
 Quoting: smack that bitch 9752300

Lila was a true daughter of the woman who betrayed the first race of men. It is written of her that when her sons grew to manhood, she caused then to kill and eat their father, so they might gain lifelong strength and wisdom.

ohyeah
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Pity it didn't work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2871355

lmao
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11055201
New Zealand
02/18/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or is it really just about the shoes, and good sex??

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1557671

its all about the seed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
02/18/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Commitment to producing $
Laughter accepted from my mocking
Love me enough to buy me anything i want
and intimacy to be able to read my mind
 Quoting: christian
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
02/18/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Dease

United States
02/18/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what do women really want? In my opnion most women want a man who can balance between two things. He needs to be loving and kind, but strong.... not a pushover. He still needs to be a man...as in hardworking, honest, etc. He needs to be affectionate and romantic. Most men only care about their own sexual needs, and don't want to do this for a woman. However, the more affectionate men are, the more their wives will want to have sex with them. Most men will never understand that women need emotional affection to the same extent that they need sex. If a man ever complains about lack of sex, he should first ask himself....well have I done anything to make my wife feel loved lately?

NO BITCH WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS THANK GOD YOU PROTECT ME AND FUCK ME AND BLESS ME WITH YOUR SPERM TO REPRODUCE AND STOP THE BLEEDING VAGINA
 Quoting: SMACK THAT BITCH 9752300

How sad. I can tell that you don't even see women as people.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11066946
Canada
02/18/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my experience many women are only attracted to men who do not want them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a liar and have cheated on your man unless you are extremely ugly. I dont know you at all but I GUARANTEE IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU LIED AND CHEATED.

I LOVE WOMEN, BUT YOU MUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORSHIP YOUR MAN AND BEHAVE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1031229
Canada
02/18/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You drama queens worry about some of the most ignorant shit ever put on the face of this earth! Both men and women! Get a fucking clue! This shit is not that important! Why is this pinned when other stuff that is for real and life-threatenting should be up here? You assholes are all fucked int he head crazy. Stupid men wanna be goddamn babies for the rest of their lives. Go eat a dick for fuck's sake! Damn women are attention whores cuz "you better not talk to so and so or I'll beat your ass!" This shit needs to stop. grow up dumb asses and get over it.
Improve yourselves or die off! plain and simple! Men, you don't' need a mama, women you either get your shit straight or go fucking marry a goddamn banker! It's tit for tat here baby,so deal with it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/18/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a liar and have cheated on your man unless you are extremely ugly. I dont know you at all but I GUARANTEE IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU LIED AND CHEATED.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9752300

Settle down, Tex. Don't lump 3 and half billion people in with your perception of women.

I'm sorry that the women in your life are heartless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I FEEL BAD FOR THAT GUY IN THE PIC. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU LIE TO HIM?

THAT LIPSTICK SCREAMS "I AM A WHORE IF YOU ARE RICH AND HANSDSOME"
christian

United States
02/18/2012 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

Commitment- Trust and Fidelity[/b

]Laughter- When you can laugh at yourself

Love and intimacy- Listening or just sitting together watching Lonesome Dove together
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Settle down, Tex. Don't lump 3 and half billion people in with your perception of women.

I'm sorry that the women in your life are heartless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11066946

I FUCKED ALL THE ONES OVER 21 so I KNOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2192360
United States
Report Abusive Post
here we again. watch and learn.

Dease

United States
Report Abusive Post

As a Christian, and especially someone in the ministry, adultery is not an option for me. I love God, and I love my husband. True love requires true commitment. If I only were faithful to him during the good times, that wouldn't be real love. We've been together 9 years and we're best friends. Believe it or not, other women who agree with me are out there. You just have to find a Godly woman.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/18/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

So why exactly are you so resentful, then?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOu need to stop worshiping a dead guy that may or may not have ever really existed and worship your man.

Christian bitches are liars and whores too. GOD MAKES NO EXCEPTIONS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5465453
United States
02/18/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps too many women looking for "trophy husbands", but those are probably the foolish ones.
 Quoting: bigrex

Just as men look for the trophy wife.
christian

United States
02/18/2012 11:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

As a Christian, and especially someone in the ministry, adultery is not an option for me. I love God, and I love my husband. True love requires true commitment. If I only were faithful to him during the good times, that wouldn't be real love. We've been together 9 years and we're best friends. Believe it or not, other women who agree with me are out there. You just have to find a Godly woman.

Amen...Married almost 17 years...The Journey has taken us on some rough roads and some smooth roads but we travel the road as 3>>>Me him and GOD....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11066446
United States
Report Abusive Post
Most men will never understand that women need emotional affection to the same extent that they need sex. If a man ever complains about lack of sex, he should first ask himself....well have I done anything to make my wife feel loved lately?

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

I lost a 10 year marriage before learning this. Now happily married again and entering our 14th year together. But the advice goes well beyond sex. Making a woman feel loved, unconditionally loved, affects every aspect of the relationship.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

WHo said I was Resentful. JUST SPREADING GODS WAY.

DID GOD MAKE THE WOMANS VAGINA BLEED??? YES
DID GOD MAKE THE WOMAN SMALLER AND WEAKER??? YES
DID GOD MAKE A WOMAN DESPERATE TO REPRODUCE AND RAISE HER OFFSPRING?? YES

I DONT RESENT WOMEN. I LOVE THEM. THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY AS THEY ATTEMPTED TO BE EQUAL TO MEN.

WE ARE NOT EQUAL. MAN IS DOMINANT AS CREATED BY GOD>

TOE THE LINE AND WORSHIP YOUR MAN OR GET BEAT
christian

United States
02/18/2012 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

WHo said I was Resentful. JUST SPREADING GODS WAY.

DID GOD MAKE THE WOMANS VAGINA BLEED??? YES
DID GOD MAKE THE WOMAN SMALLER AND WEAKER??? YES
DID GOD MAKE A WOMAN DESPERATE TO REPRODUCE AND RAISE HER OFFSPRING?? YES

I DONT RESENT WOMEN. I LOVE THEM. THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY AS THEY ATTEMPTED TO BE EQUAL TO MEN.

WE ARE NOT EQUAL. MAN IS DOMINANT AS CREATED BY GOD>

TOE THE LINE AND WORSHIP YOUR MAN OR GET BEAT

Are you 12?
Susie

GLP