Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,385 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 441,305
Pageviews Today: 740,536Threads Today: 297Posts Today: 4,736
09:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
02/19/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??
So, what do women really want? In my opinion most women want a man who can balance between two things. He needs to be loving and kind, but strong.... not a pushover. He still needs to be a man...as in hardworking, honest, etc. He needs to be affectionate and romantic. Most men only care about their own sexual needs, and don't want to do this for a woman. However, the more affectionate men are, the more their wives will want to have sex with them. Most men will never understand that women need emotional affection to the same extent that they need sex. If a man ever complains about lack of sex, he should first ask himself....well have I done anything to make my wife feel loved lately?
 Quoting: Dease

well said and true
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117829

Thank you.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Re: What women really want from men...the male point of view. What do you think ladies, any truth in this??

Because YOU brought up abusive treatment of women as an institution of God, wayward one.

Wanna answer my question?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11066946

ITS NOT ABUSE WHORE ITS DISCIPLINE. ITS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. BITCHES AND LYING WHORES NEED TO BE BEAT UNTIL THEY ARE NICE AND WORSHIP THEIR MAN
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9752300

I am a man. Apparently, more of an at-peace man than you.

So you're saying, you're sad about the way you see things and you wish someone would discipline you?

I dont give a fuck if you want to let women dominate you thats your business. BUT GOD CREATED MAN STRONGER AND LARGER AND WITHOUT A BLEEDING VAGINA. GODS WILL IS FOR WOMAN TO DO THe MANS WILL OR BE PHYSICLY BEATEN>

NOW WOMENS LIB GOT ALL YOU LIL BITCHES THINKIN ITS OK IF SHES A LYING WHORE CAUSE WOMEN ARE "EQUAL" TO YOU. WELL ENJOY THAT BULLSHIT IM 100 YEARS PAST WOMENS LIB. IN THE FUTURE DISCIPLINING YOUr WOMAN IS NO WORSE THAN SPANKING YOUR CHILD IF tHEY HIT ANOTHER CHILD

What is the connotation of the bleeding vagina according to you? what does it represent?
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752300
United States
Report Abusive Post

You are a liar and have cheated on your man unless you are extremely ugly. I dont know you at all but I GUARANTEE IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU LIED AND CHEATED.

I LOVE WOMEN, BUT YOU MUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORSHIP YOUR MAN AND BEHAVE

As a Christian, and especially someone in the ministry, adultery is not an option for me. I love God, and I love my husband. True love requires true commitment. If I only were faithful to him during the good times, that wouldn't be real love. We've been together 9 years and we're best friends. Believe it or not, other women who agree with me are out there. You just have to find a Godly woman.

Amen...Married almost 17 years...The Journey has taken us on some rough roads and some smooth roads but we travel the road as 3>>>Me him and GOD....
 Quoting: christian

Amen. God IS love. He created it, and gave us the ultimate sacrifice. Only He can teach us how to truly love our spouses. The old saying is true. The couple that prays together stays together.

SERIOUS FUCKINg KOOK BITCH RIGHT THERE.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1557671
United States
02/19/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Males who speak like this about women will never ever be in a good relationship. The reason is because they are gay and need to discredit women as a cover for actually not being attracted to them at all and only repulsed.

OP and all the males who support the message of denigrating women are all gay. It's okay boys. Just be who you are and your life will improve.

Uh, care to elaborate on where I was denigrating women? My only two comments were:

"Or is it really just about the shoes, and good sex??"

"Or something else entirely?"

Anyway thanks for the pin and all the great (and not so great) answers!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1557671
United States
02/19/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And for the record, not gay!!

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

ITS NOT ABUSE WHORE ITS DISCIPLINE. ITS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. BITCHES AND LYING WHORES NEED TO BE BEAT UNTIL THEY ARE NICE AND WORSHIP THEIR MAN

So you're saying, you're sad about the way you see things and you wish someone would discipline you?

I dont give a fuck if you want to let women dominate you thats your business. BUT GOD CREATED MAN STRONGER AND LARGER AND WITHOUT A BLEEDING VAGINA. GODS WILL IS FOR WOMAN TO DO THe MANS WILL OR BE PHYSICLY BEATEN>

NOW WOMENS LIB GOT ALL YOU LIL BITCHES THINKIN ITS OK IF SHES A LYING WHORE CAUSE WOMEN ARE "EQUAL" TO YOU. WELL ENJOY THAT BULLSHIT IM 100 YEARS PAST WOMENS LIB. IN THE FUTURE DISCIPLINING YOUr WOMAN IS NO WORSE THAN SPANKING YOUR CHILD IF tHEY HIT ANOTHER CHILD

What is the connotation of the bleeding vagina according to you? what does it represent?
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

WTF KOOKBALL IT DOESNT REPRESENT ANYTHING. IT IS THE EGGS FALLING OUT UNUSED FROM HER VAGINA. IF YOU BLESS THAT WOMAN WITH YOUR SPERM AND KNOCK HER UP THE BLEEDING WILL STOP
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/19/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pussy makes you blind, love , that's something barely reached in this dense realm of existence, certainly not by you with the lying scumbag ;)

Well, that's the strange part. There was chemistry, there was deep love from both sides, but then she needed to screw everything up. She was a compulsive liar. She lied more than we breathe. Even to her own mom, and she told me. I would have given her anything she needed, but still she needed to lie in order to obtain it.

Women........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

Chemistry is not love, that's the fundamental problem, people have a skewed conception of what love is.

Love is the energy and sacrifice you apply onto something which you want to see grow into a better (more complex) form.

Love is not feeling fuzzy and warm with someone, nor having great sex, nor any such superficial, banal aspect of human relationships. In fact love as a type of energy doesn't limit itself to human relationships. The universe came to be by a greater form of love. We as humans evolved because there's literally "love in the air" wink

I'm sure what I felt for her was love and I agree with your definition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

Maybe you did friend, but clearly the feeling wasn't reciprocated.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/19/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

WTF KOOKBALL IT DOESNT REPRESENT ANYTHING. IT IS THE EGGS FALLING OUT UNUSED FROM HER VAGINA. IF YOU BLESS THAT WOMAN WITH YOUR SPERM AND KNOCK HER UP THE BLEEDING WILL STOP

Jeez you're an angry one LOL but surely amusing. I ask because you constantly make that reference as if it was a mark of inferiority or something, but to me it really means nothing concrete. In fact I've never gave much thought to that.

I wanted to see if you had any interesting opinion on it, I see you dont.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9281005
Canada
02/19/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's simple. They want emasculation.

tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117829
United States
02/19/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person.
 Quoting: A Friend

Thats all well and good...but it will never happen..WHY?...cause women will NEVER return the favour..men are just NEVER good enough...

Women just CANT BE PLEASED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10978371

That is a cop out. I am a woman and I am a very simple person. No drama, no bullshit.

All I ever required from a man is that he be home at night and be honest with me and support himself. The ones I had were not capable of even these simple things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117829

'Cuz those men you chose had something else you wanted even more. You might think you want, "Unconditional acceptance of who we are as a person," but your choices said otherwise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11037293

Uh, I never said I wanted unconditional acceptance of who I am as a person. I do such a horrible job of choosing, I actually let my sister pick one. She didn't do so hot either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117829
United States
02/19/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
However, in my defense, I was never asked out by a nice guy.
Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
Report Abusive Post
This thread is fucking retarded.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
THE FINAL AND COMPLETE 100% Irefutable answer

SPERM DONOR
RESOURCES
Kaylee

United States
02/19/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I came here to say that. And this.
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Kaylee

NO BITCH YOUR AVATAR IS RETARDED
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE FINAL AND COMPLETE 100% Irefutable answer

SPERM DONOR
RESOURCES

SELF QUOTE CAUSE ITS THE FINAL ANSWER
Kaylee

United States
Report Abusive Post

Y U YELLING? UMADBRO?!
~George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11069983
United States
Report Abusive Post
Very Simple.

Women WANT what they cannot have, Men want what they CAN have.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Y U YELLING? UMADBRO?!

NO but If you are the chick in your avatar Id wash your face then hit that
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/19/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Y U YELLING? UMADBRO?!

NO but If you are the chick in your avatar Id wash your face then hit that

Hit in the sense of beating the shit out of it cruise
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

You look like a place where hardons go to die.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States

Report Abusive Post

He likes to say the B-WOrd

It Puffs up his chest!

baby
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Y U YELLING? UMADBRO?!

I dont mean smack that bitch hit that I mean let you get your jj shakin
Kaylee

United States
02/19/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't fuck you with a ten foot poll.
Maybe.
Post pics.
Don't hate on my butterfly hippy attire. Damn.
~George Carlin

Kaylee

United States
Report Abusive Post
Queen of doo-bleh posting.

Last Edited by Psych0pathia on 02/19/2012 12:30 AM
~George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

It Puffs up his chest!

baby

GOOD POINT BITCH! PUUUUUFFFFFFFF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10484045
United States
02/19/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women want what they don't have-- PERIOD. Content is not in a woman's vocabulary.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't fuck you with a ten foot poll.
Maybe.
Post pics.
Don't hate on my butterfly hippy attire. Damn.

Is that a Rassmusin poll or a Gallup Poll?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11066946
Canada
02/19/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

It Puffs up his chest!

baby

GOOD POINT BITCH! PUUUUUFFFFFFFF

Settle down.

And in response to earlier, yes I am part French, no I am not small.

All the women I've dated have been at least a foot shorter than me, but that's neither here nor there.

Why, though, you assume I need to dominate a women in order to have a good relationship and/or be a good person in God's eyes, I do not understand.

A little bit of love goes a long way, and it's not too late for you to find some. It seems like you're the one looking for a women to slap you into shape.

She might just slap you, though.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Queen of doo-bleh posting.

If you put your lyin whorin days behind you I would give you good love and treat you right

GLP