Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 576,291
Pageviews Today: 1,024,008Threads Today: 501Posts Today: 7,867
11:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you were God, and the world said "save us, promise we won't do it all over again"... would you?

DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4572292
United States
02/18/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If you were God, and the world said "save us, promise we won't do it all over again"... would you?
"Though the wicked one should be shown favor, he simply will not learn righteousness. In the land of straightforwardness he will act unjustly" Isa26:10
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
02/18/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If you were God, and the world said "save us, promise we won't do it all over again"... would you?
yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4227306
United States
02/18/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If you were God, and the world said "save us, promise we won't do it all over again"... would you?
Look at the way they are with money...nuff said.

I'd start over. Instead of Humans. Do something differant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11014852
Canada
02/18/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would double the size of the bible, and hit you over the head with it until all the stupid fell out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1643736
United States
02/18/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, I would, because God hears the cry of the people, but also at the same time realizing that man wont keep his promise......but that's the amazing thing about God....his unconditional love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9953858
United States
02/18/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
god isnt going to save us, we are going to save ourselves when we realize we are god and we can do anything we set our consciousness to, so, i would say yes question, if the desire was in tune with a real intent on survival and transmuation from the old state of consciousness, to the next
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9953858
United States
02/18/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ill rephrase that, an EXTERNAL god isnt going to save us :)
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/18/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, I would, because God hears the cry of the people, but also at the same time realizing that man wont keep his promise......but that's the amazing thing about God....his unconditional love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1643736

"unconditional love"? Is God one to be mocked for his undeserved patience?
"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming." My24:36
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10678625
United States
02/18/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so stupid. You're obviously not a parent or someone able to project.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/18/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10678625

Or, I'm not an advocate of this;
"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households and lead as their captives weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth." 2Ti3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
god isnt going to save us, we are going to save ourselves when we realize we are god and we can do anything we set our consciousness to, so, i would say yes question, if the desire was in tune with a real intent on survival and transmuation from the old state of consciousness, to the next
 Quoting: ChaosTheoryReaper

Thats kinda a dumb statment. Were 'De-evolving' into the ferengi...
Look at how people are with money, and how they treat others with it.

This is us if you care to admit it or not.
[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4227306

P.S. I dont think we should be allowed to leave Earths orbit till we can get our act together. Which will be never.
humanitech
User ID: 10976473
United Kingdom
02/18/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you simply consider the reality firstly that there is no purely good entity in the universe and then secondly if there was and it saw the reality of each new human generation and their conflicting individual natures and bipolar tendancies...probably not, because we do not actually share that many common beliefs or values, but often pretend that we do.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/18/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4227306

QUOTE: "if the desire was in tune with a real intent on survival and transmuation from the old state of consciousness, to the next". That's the last intention of this world, which is why it is a blink away from nuclear self extermination, reaping what it arrogantly sows.
ibis

User ID: 10678625
United States
02/18/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would I what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1643736
United States
02/18/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming." My24:36
 Quoting: DGN

....by unconditional love, I don't mean to imply that God will overlook sin.
There is coming a day when judgement will fall on all of mankind....but still God loved you and sent his Son to die for you even when you were a sinner,,,,,,that is unconditional love.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/18/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

....by unconditional love, I don't mean to imply that God will overlook sin.
There is coming a day when judgement will fall on all of mankind....but still God loved you and sent his Son to die for you even when you were a sinner,,,,,,that is unconditional love.

Jehovah is inviting all mankind into his favor, but mankind returns no such love to God;
"Now this is the basis for judgment, that the light has come into the world but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked.  For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved.  But he that does what is true comes to the light, in order that his works may be made manifest as having been worked in harmony with God.” Jo3:19
When the time expires....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
02/19/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Though the wicked one should be shown favor, he simply will not learn righteousness. In the land of straightforwardness he will act unjustly" Isa26:10

First off get acquainted with the great God and
Saviour Jesus Christ.. You are a Jehovahs
witness. You are in error. You deny the true
doctrine of the church of Jesus Christ.

jehovahs witness = one of the more insidious cults
around.

Jesus is Lord.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

around.

Jesus is Lord.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3405890

So Jehovah will bless Satan's military Industrial Complex, and all who worship it regardless?

Nine's

User ID: 11070587
United States
02/19/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My first reaction would be to say no, I'd kill em all. But if I were God, I'd know their hearts and give the good hearted, kind, loving people another chance. The nasty, mean, animal abusing planet destroying, money and power hungry egomaniacs, no. They think they have all the answers so they can spend eternity reconstructing themselves. Heh.

Easy to say til it comes down to it. Then, once they begged and swore they'd change, I'd believe them and be mad at myself for giving them another chance. It would be hard to be God. cool2
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My first reaction would be to say no, I'd kill em all. But if I were God, I'd know their hearts and give the good hearted, kind, loving people another chance. The nasty, mean, animal abusing planet destroying, money and power hungry egomaniacs, no. They think they have all the answers so they can spend eternity reconstructing themselves. Heh.

Easy to say til it comes down to it. Then, once they begged and swore they'd change, I'd believe them and be mad at myself for giving them another chance. It would be hard to be God. cool2
 Quoting: Nine's

This world has no interest in a second chance, either Jehovah bows and accepts them on their own terms or, he can buzz off:

"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming." Mt24:37
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1031229
Canada
02/19/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lucifer didn't learn jack shit and read what happened to him. www.urantia.org and look up the Lucifer rebellion and the consequences of the Lucifer rebellion. Stupid humans. You should know by now, he wasn't here. He hasn't been here since Jesus walked into the desert to be tempted by him. But Jesus won. And all he had to say was... "It is written."

Not a jesus-tard by any means but, this is the real truth of what really happened. And these idiots who worship him are in for one hell of a surprise. He's not here on this planet anymore. Neither is Satan,his sidekick. They are 2 separate entities. They're both gone, Poof! Destroyed! They refused to repent and so they were annihilated which means their souls were destroyed completely! and yet we have idiots on this planet who still worship him.LOL! Fools! He doesn't even exist anymore and yet you still worship him like the slaves you try so desperately to enslave yourselves. ROLF!
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lucifer didn't learn jack shit and read what happened to him. www.urantia.org and look up the Lucifer rebellion and the consequences of the Lucifer rebellion. Stupid humans. You should know by now, he wasn't here. He hasn't been here since Jesus walked into the desert to be tempted by him. But Jesus won. And all he had to say was... "It is written."

Not a jesus-tard by any means but, this is the real truth of what really happened. And these idiots who worship him are in for one hell of a surprise. He's not here on this planet anymore. Neither is Satan,his sidekick. They are 2 separate entities. They're both gone, Poof! Destroyed! They refused to repent and so they were annihilated which means their souls were destroyed completely! and yet we have idiots on this planet who still worship him.LOL! Fools! He doesn't even exist anymore and yet you still worship him like the slaves you try so desperately to enslave yourselves. ROLF!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1031229

Satan was expelled from heaven in 1914 when Jesus was enthroned but his execution won't be until the end of the 1,000 years. He will be cast into the abyss soon after the divine war of Armageddon.
" And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.” Rv12:7
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

around.

Jesus is Lord.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3405890

So Jehovah will bless Satan's military Industrial Complex, and all who worship it regardless?

This looks more like the 'blessing' of Satan's reign of terror than Jehovah's intention for global Eden.
Wylfdane

User ID: 6345378
United States
02/19/2012 05:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
I bet God's attitude resembles tired frustration.

"I split the Red Sea for them, and then they worshiped a cow they forged from their jewelry!" - God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10101446
Canada
02/19/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is not one god in the galaxy... There are many gods, animating life for experiential learning...

It is monotheism, in a polytheistic galaxy...

But, if you are talking about galaxy game creators??? Then yes, it is being done over and over again... Take a look at all the galaxies surrounding ours...

Polarity is the name of this game...

You have or will continue to particpate in polaric actions, until you mature, and recognize polaric actions are a no win scenario... So called good winning over so called evil are simply galaxy dynamics... They feed each other, a rallying cry to keep you trapped in the game...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10978371
Australia
02/19/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households and lead as their captives weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth." 2Ti3:1

THAT verse describes JW's and christians PERFECTLY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
02/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
god? Do it?
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/20/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

THAT verse describes JW's and christians PERFECTLY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10978371

Show me your world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7779074
United States
02/20/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

"We" didn't do it in the first place. If we'd have been left alone, fewer of us would be in the terrible shape we're in. It is a test of faith. Fewer will pass the test, and even those that will may not be so sure they are correct.
DGN  (OP)

United States
02/20/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

"We" didn't do it in the first place. If we'd have been left alone, fewer of us would be in the terrible shape we're in. It is a test of faith. Fewer will pass the test, and even those that will may not be so sure they are correct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7779074

Good reasoning. "We" didn't rebel in Eden but, who's side do we stand on now, Satan's or Jehovah's?
"19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one. 20 But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one. And we are in union with the true one, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting. 21 Little children, guard yourselves from idols." 1Jo5:19

GLP