Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,012 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,445
Pageviews Today: 208,345Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,272
02:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking!!?? North Korea warning Indiscriminate strike & SK Civilian to evacuate to safety zone in advance on Feb 20

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11075582
United Arab Emirates
02/19/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking!!?? North Korea warning Indiscriminate strike & SK Civilian to evacuate to safety zone in advance on Feb 20
..by YONHAP NEWS AGENCY..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4442233
United States
02/19/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking!!?? North Korea warning Indiscriminate strike & SK Civilian to evacuate to safety zone in advance on Feb 20
bump for link
AlBoe
User ID: 11009420
United States
02/19/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking!!?? North Korea warning Indiscriminate strike & SK Civilian to evacuate to safety zone in advance on Feb 20
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

AFP: #DPRK warns it'll bombard Yellow Sea islands near disputed maritime border if #ROK conducts naval firing drill tomorrow. #Korea
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11076117
United Arab Emirates
02/19/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to english.yonhapnews.co.kr]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10431499
United States
02/19/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: resignations
The Scientist

User ID: 1201183
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.kcna.kp]
Pyongyang, February 19 (KCNA)

-- The Command of Forces of the Korean People's Army in the Western Sector of the Front issued an open notice on Feb. 19 as regards the plan of the south Korean military warmongers to stage a brigandish naval shelling drill in the waters around five islands in the West Sea of Korea on Feb. 20 with the territorial waters of the north side as their target.

The notice says:

Such move of the war-like forces is a premeditated military provocation to defend the illegal "northern limit line" at any cost and drive the overall situation on the Korean Peninsula into the phase of war by straining the situation in those waters to the highest pitch of tension.

As regards the prevailing situation, the Command of Forces of the KPA in the Western Sector of the Front is authorized to issue the following notice:
The territorial waters of the DPRK side in the West Sea of Korea are the waters where its sovereignty is exercised.

Once the group of traitors starts a reckless military provocation in those waters, trespassing on the DPRK's inviolable marine demarcation line, and in case just a single column of water is observed in its territorial waters, the KPA will promptly make merciless retaliatory strikes.

In this regard, all civilians who either live or engage in occupation on five islands in the West Sea and in their vicinity are advised to evacuate in advance to safe areas before nine o'clock on Feb. 20 when the puppet military warmongers will kick off the provocative naval shelling.

The Lee Myung Bak group of traitors should not forget the lesson taught by the Yonphyong Island shelling case that occurred on Nov. 23, 2010. -0-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11051198
United States
02/19/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obummer giving away US SOIL WTH???
The Scientist

United Kingdom
02/19/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to english.yonhapnews.co.kr]

(2nd LD) S. Korea to hold live-fire drills despite N. Korea's harsh warning
(ATTN: ADDS another military official's quotes, U.N. command's observation, details in paras 11-16)
SEOUL, Feb. 19 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's military said Sunday it will hold "routine" live-fire drills early this week near the Yellow Sea border islands with North Korea, despite the North's warning of "merciless" retaliation if provoked.

The South's military notified North Korea of the planned drills near the five border islands, set for Monday, through its representatives at the truce village of Panmunjom earlier in the day, an official at the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said.
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 8795702
United States
02/19/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
They got the bomb now, feeling froggy...
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6750590
United States
02/19/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really think North Korea is in a position for war? Still having problems feeding their people.

A limited strike maybe than pleading for food aid again as usual.
The Scientist

United Kingdom
02/19/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really think North Korea is in a position for war? Still having problems feeding their people.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6750590

A limited strike by the North will result in a severe retaliation by the South this time and the situation is sure to escalate.

One side would need to lose face and back off for it not to end in a full on war.
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 11080925
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not going to happen imho. N.Korea say this sort of shit quite a lot, and it's very rare anything happens. Then there's the fact that S.Korea have been very reluctant in the past to retaliate to any N.Korean provocation.
WileyThailey

User ID: 11086264
Thailand
02/19/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ummm, they feed the military in lieu of the people. And his stick we are told is a Nuclear weapon. With a testosterone kid on the trigger none of us really know shit about!!!!! This is not his Dad looking at shit people. Probably the scariest thing I have read in my Lifetime and I am 36---
God willing its another false flag psy-op, least what I am telling myself so I can peacefully sleep!!!!!

Now excuse me I need to go clean the shit off my seat!!!!!!!!

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11065136
United States
02/19/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhhhhh little Kim you learnt wellrockon
train

User ID: 3582303
United States
02/19/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another blackmail for free food gimmick.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you--You know your nation is doomed.
Ayn Rand
Lime Flavoured Redux

United Kingdom
02/19/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thing about N.Korea having nukes is that even if they have the warheads they have limited if any capability to deliver them. The only use that's logical is as a "scorched earth" idea, whereby they detonate them as a last resort when Pyongyang is being overrun as a way of stopping the other side "winning".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11083570
United States
02/19/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thing about N.Korea having nukes is that even if they have the warheads they have limited if any capability to deliver them. The only use that's logical is as a "scorched earth" idea, whereby they detonate them as a last resort when Pyongyang is being overrun as a way of stopping the other side "winning".
 Quoting: Lime Flavoured Redux

Oh lets see... ability to make NUCLEAR BOMBS but no ability to make short range missiles to hit the next country over?

You are so dumb. They actually even have LONG RANGE missiles.

Please stop talking about things that you have apparently no idea about whatsoever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11088723
Germany
02/19/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh lets see... ability to make NUCLEAR BOMBS but no ability to make short range missiles to hit the next country over?

Please stop talking about things that you have apparently no idea about whatsoever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11083570

Taepodong-2 with 6.000 km range is the best one they have.
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
02/19/2012 10:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes sir. It's a U.S. Presidential election year. War for everyone!
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Lime Flavoured Redux

United Kingdom
02/19/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11083570

Just because you have a missile with a certain range doesn't mean it's capable of delivering a nuclear warhead. Nukes aren't the lightest of weapons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306052
Netherlands
02/19/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do silly americans still buy the lack of food crap their government feeds them?

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

youŕe lost as a people, manipulated to the point of throwing up.
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
02/19/2012 10:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Resister

But he got the Nobel peace prize. He can't start another war?
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086765
United Arab Emirates
02/19/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran 'stops oil exports' to UK and France [link to www.aljazeera.com]
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 2691183
United States
02/19/2012 11:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Resister

But he got the Nobel peace prize. He can't start another war?

Quoting: Limpan

^That^

I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

A limited strike by the North will result in a severe retaliation by the South this time and the situation is sure to escalate.

One side would need to lose face and back off for it not to end in a full on war.
 Quoting: The Scientist

I'm not so sure.
SK has really turned into a pansy paradise. NK can do anything and all SK does is cry.

cry
Doom Lover

User ID: 5752811
United States
02/19/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11075582

Thanks for the morning doom! I must say i've never seen a warning from NK with a short term time limit. This will,be interesting....
coffee4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11087939
India
02/19/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
So they want a world war.I thought I had more time.Want to see movies like The Avengers,Battlestation,G.I.Joe Retaliation.
After that start war.

Or may be wait till 2012 ends.
godzilla85

User ID: 7936130
United States
02/19/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11075582

Thanks for the morning doom! I must say i've never seen a warning from NK with a short term time limit. This will,be interesting....
coffee4
 Quoting: Doom Lover

me neither...wonder if this came from pudgey boy un or military commanders.
godzilla85

United States
02/19/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So they want a world war.I thought I had more time.Want to see movies like The Avengers,Battlestation,G.I.Joe Retaliation.
After that start war.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11087939

you me both...I'm gonna miss out on the new godzilla film slated for 2013...and new superman movie...just can't have nice things I tell ya
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
After that start war.

you me both...I'm gonna miss out on the new godzilla film slated for 2013...and new superman movie...just can't have nice things I tell ya
 Quoting: godzilla85

So true.

cry
godzilla85

United States
02/19/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
After that start war.

Quoting: godzilla85

So true.

cry
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

at least there is still plenty of booze left in the world to drink....cheers!!!

drinks

GLP