Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy

Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11016843
Denmark
02/19/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy
Newest info from the energy work behind the veil.
If it resonates truly within your heart (and only then) take it in, consciously and physically and be a part of the collective circle of truth and power, thus letting the Earth ascend through your beautiful heart, thus bringing our true Source back through our collective longing for our Father.

Twin souls:
These are beings coming back (a nice reminder that the Universe are getting restored back to its true self)
They look like crystal like eggs, half meter/ two feet high approximally, they always comes in pairs.
Through the love between them, they generate this deep energy of love and happiness, because of the deep level of emotion between them.
They also connect between the different pairs, and they are helpers to rise the level of love joy on this amazing Earth and in the Universe.
Making them come alive on a deeper level once again.
They are original those creating web of love in the entire creation, and have been gone because they cannot exist in an environment of lies and deception.
We can all nuture them by welcoming them and by consciously work together by our truthful hearts.
This time they are also generating the power of standing up for themselves and the truth (dragon fire) which is the lesson learned by all the pure hearts.
A valuable lesson, but also hadearned because of so many where we have been slaughtered and made slaves.

So if this resonate, connect with these as well as your just returned guardian angel (see earlier thread) and work with them consciously, which will help the Earth generate even more love joy, and help her ascend with her beloved children of truth.
It will help on a physical level recreating society out of joy love and compassion.
It will also open doors for us in finding our true mate here on earth, the one with who we are connected by soul - our twinflame - since that it is the energy generated by the above mentioned beings.

Thankyou for reading and please let me know if this resonates

One love
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy
The real name of the beings are not twin souls...
It is a loooooooong name which I won't even try to spell.
They are connecting and thus creating, or rather recreating the web of love joy and truth.
This time more powerful so it will not fall into lies and deception.
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy
If this resonate link to earlier threads here:

Thread: What is it that you want?

Thread: guardian angels arrive

Thread: Embrace your inner dragon... Wake up!!!

Thread: light and dark balances and finds truth... you have been called

Thread: One-ness... TRUTH... Is HERE for your heart to grab

Thread: Remember how to fly?
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11069724
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
What planet are you on?. World War 3, H5N1 virus epidemic,Financial system recession. The earth will be destroyed.
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
What planet are you on?. World War 3, H5N1 virus epidemic,Financial system recession. The earth will be destroyed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11069724

That is just the final physical cramps of the wanna be masters... In the energy we are already free...
The next few month we will see physically.
Ask within your heart, go beyond the fears.
You are loved, you are a part of the circle
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is just the final physical cramps of the wanna be masters... In the energy we are already free...
 Quoting: 141

Yes i believe Love is the key, many people will die and false hope is the worst kind. We should be letting people know not to fear their deaths and to embrace love in their hearts during their parting.
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

The finacial system have to fall...
It is part of the lies, the game of master and slaves.
When all the lies are drained out of it, nothing will be back.
It will be replaced by true love and true compassion, there will be no poor and needy when the Earth ascend.
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes i believe Love is the key, many people will die and false hope is the worst kind. We should be letting people know not to fear their deaths and to embrace love in their hearts during their parting.

Exactly
Thankyou for sharing your beautiful heart
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly
Thankyou for sharing your beautiful heart

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11081173
Canada
02/19/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op u are something...hf
xen

User ID: 1344279
Australia
02/19/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it resonates truly within your heart (and only then) take it in, consciously and physically and be a part of the collective circle of truth and power, thus letting the Earth ascend through your beautiful heart, thus bringing our true Source back through our collective longing for our Father.

Twin souls:
These are beings coming back (a nice reminder that the Universe are getting restored back to its true self)
They look like crystal like eggs, half meter/ two feet high approximally, they always comes in pairs.
Through the love between them, they generate this deep energy of love and happiness, because of the deep level of emotion between them.
They also connect between the different pairs, and they are helpers to rise the level of love joy on this amazing Earth and in the Universe.
They are original those creating web of love in the entire creation, and have been gone because they cannot exist in an environment of lies and deception.
We can all nuture them by welcoming them and by consciously work together by our truthful hearts.
This time they are also generating the power of standing up for themselves and the truth (dragon fire) which is the lesson learned by all the pure hearts.
A valuable lesson, but also hadearned because of so many where we have been slaughtered and made slaves.

So if this resonate, connect with these as well as your just returned guardian angel (see earlier thread) and work with them consciously, which will help the Earth generate even more love joy, and help her ascend with her beloved children of truth.
It will help on a physical level recreating society out of joy love and compassion.
It will also open doors for us in finding our true mate here on earth, the one with who we are connected by soul - our twinflame - since that it is the energy generated by the above mentioned beings.

One love

thank you for sharing this beautiful truth

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are LOVE(d)!!!

Thank you, friend!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11081173
Canada
02/19/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
i can confirm its true red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
02/19/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
blobr
let it flow 141 :o)
Cheleve

User ID: 10771152
United States
02/19/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heart

happyheart
Cheleve
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10311517
United States
02/19/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I married my Twin Flame...

to spread the love check out this video :)

141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op u are something...hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11081173

Thankyou love, so are you
Together we are GREAT!!!!!

Love love love
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Twin souls:

One love

thank you for sharing this beautiful truth

red_heart
 Quoting: xen

Makes me truly happy that you resonate with it
Loved friend

Thankyou
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are LOVE(d)!!!

Thank you, friend!

hf
 Quoting: JustUs

Thankyou for spreading your radiant love here my friend
We ARE love(d) !!!
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
blobr
let it flow 141 :o)
 Quoting: Michael_

Thankyou for being a part of the circle, sharing your inner beauty and power

One love
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I married my Twin Flame...

to spread the love check out this video :)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10311517

Wow so happy for you
I feel your inspiring joy lifting Earth

Thankyou love
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine if we had the Technology to Match people up with their True Twin Flame.

Think of how much Better the World would be.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

It will be much easier now the collective fields are puryfied
The calling are so strong and when there is nothing that disturbs, we can sense it at a much deeper level

It will be fun love and joy

Thankyou for sharing your love here
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump 'Cuz this thread makes me want to happy-dance! *giggles*

hf
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump 'Cuz this thread makes me want to happy-dance! *giggles*

hf
 Quoting: JustUs

Hahahaha lets all join...
Happy-dancing all across the Earth
All across the Universe

Love love love
just be love in truth...

User ID: 1371185
United States
02/19/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your words are wise and they are helping me in my learning process. I will review the other threads you posted also. Thank you for all you do.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
kramcool

User ID: 10046833
United States
02/19/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all i have a vested interest in this topic but at the moment still needing to wake up but i will be back.
“Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks,they’re only animals.”
~Theodor W. Adorno
“We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.” ~ William Ralph Inge
"If people want to be real meat eaters, I'd love to see people eat raw flesh from the bone, down to the bone with nothing left but the bones, day after day after day." ~ Gary Yourofsky
Earthlings (The Movie) AKA "The vegan maker"! Do you have the balls to watch it?!?!
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." ~Pythagoras (6th century BC)
"Holy crap, what have we done?" `David Coles
Gary Yourofsky, Best Speech You Will Ever Hear!
The great debate, "Should animals be taken off the menu?
Because your FAT ASS eats meat and dairy! Are you sick yet? On meds?
[link to www.medicinenet.com (secure)]
The sun will nova in 2046...... The Diehold Foundation.... Doug Vogt
"I would save/rescue/fight for/defend, a non-human animal before I would a human animal!" ~ Kram Cool
xen

User ID: 1344279
Australia
02/19/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Makes me truly happy that you resonate with it
Loved friend

Thankyou

makes me truly happy to feel your pure genuine unique energy

thank you dear friend

<3
Jackie
User ID: 5153937
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine if we had the Technology to Match people up with their True Twin Flame.

Think of how much Better the World would be.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

What a beautiful thought.
ladym

User ID: 1510472
United States
02/19/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss thank you for sharing.
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your words are wise and they are helping me in my learning process. I will review the other threads you posted also. Thank you for all you do.
 Quoting: 4

Thankyou beloved friend
It is a great help to have brothers and sisters with who this resonate
We are a circle of truth love and power.
You are (so are everyone else with who this resonate) welcome to befriend me at facebook, my email are in my profile.
Not that I want followers, because we are all equal, but because we are eachothers true family.

One love
just be love in truth...
M
User ID: 10385503
United States
02/19/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
If time and space are both illusion, how then could you be separate from anything? You are not separate from your twin flame truly and energetically...how could you be? Looking for a twin flame seems from a certain point of view to be more on a romantic level, then of the oneness.

I am one with all life EVERYWHERE and can feel my twins presece daily in my life, I am content with that as I am in love with sophia. Now, I'm not saying that it is wrong or can not happen, simply why does it need to, for subtle subtle can the illusion be that creeps in through such thoughts.

Often times in the new age community, many light workers are still seeking to be rescued, they have been raised on the same romantic cartoons such as snow white and others as everyone else, so that they would look for twin flame outside of themselves...in other words in the illusion.

Let's say that you met your "twin flame" and you, through your separateness and a myriad of experience find that you are simply incompatible now? What then? However, what if life and joy WHERE your twin flame, then not just each person you come in contact with, but each event would be treated with the graceful hands of a concerned and unconditional lover, for in truth this is what counts. This is how we will "win"...loving all life as though it is are twin flame...for it is!

GLP