Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy

141  (OP)

User ID: 11016843
Denmark
02/19/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy
Good morning all i have a vested interest in this topic but at the moment still needing to wake up but i will be back.
 Quoting: kramcool

Looking forward to you waking up sunshine
:)
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Twin souls, twin flames... Earth are coming back to life, filled with love joy
blwkss thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: ladym

Thankyou for sharing your loving attention here
just be love in truth...
J-Wiz

User ID: 11083971
Kenya
02/19/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Newest info from the energy work behind the veil.
If it resonates truly within your heart (and only then) take it in, consciously and physically and be a part of the collective circle of truth and power, thus letting the Earth ascend through your beautiful heart, thus bringing our true Source back through our collective longing for our Father.

Twin souls:
These are beings coming back (a nice reminder that the Universe are getting restored back to its true self)
They look like crystal like eggs, half meter/ two feet high approximally, they always comes in pairs.
Through the love between them, they generate this deep energy of love and happiness, because of the deep level of emotion between them.
They also connect between the different pairs, and they are helpers to rise the level of love joy on this amazing Earth and in the Universe.
Making them come alive on a deeper level once again.
They are original those creating web of love in the entire creation, and have been gone because they cannot exist in an environment of lies and deception.
We can all nuture them by welcoming them and by consciously work together by our truthful hearts.
This time they are also generating the power of standing up for themselves and the truth (dragon fire) which is the lesson learned by all the pure hearts.
A valuable lesson, but also hadearned because of so many where we have been slaughtered and made slaves.

So if this resonate, connect with these as well as your just returned guardian angel (see earlier thread) and work with them consciously, which will help the Earth generate even more love joy, and help her ascend with her beloved children of truth.
It will help on a physical level recreating society out of joy love and compassion.
It will also open doors for us in finding our true mate here on earth, the one with who we are connected by soul - our twinflame - since that it is the energy generated by the above mentioned beings.

Thankyou for reading and please let me know if this resonates

One love
 Quoting: 141

Yes. Hello. How would one reconnect to twin flame and returned guardian angel?
"..that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

“See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and ashamed. Anyone who opposes you will die” Isaiah 41:11
“I am the one who exposes the false prophets as liars by causing events to happen that are contrary to their predictions” Isaiah 44:25
“I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to my name.” Isaiah 45:23
“He who gives me justice is near. Who will dare to oppose me now? Where are my enemies? Let them appear!” Isaiah 50:8
“I, even I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither lie grass and disappear? Yet you have forgotten the LORD, your Creator, the one who put the stars in the sky and established the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppression? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies from morning till night?” Isaiah 51:12-13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11087926
Australia
Report Abusive Post
grouphug
141  (OP)

Denmark
Report Abusive Post
If time and space are both illusion, how then could you be separate from anything? You are not separate from your twin flame truly and energetically...how could you be? Looking for a twin flame seems from a certain point of view to be more on a romantic level, then of the oneness.

I am one with all life EVERYWHERE and can feel my twins presece daily in my life, I am content with that as I am in love with sophia. Now, I'm not saying that it is wrong or can not happen, simply why does it need to, for subtle subtle can the illusion be that creeps in through such thoughts.

Often times in the new age community, many light workers are still seeking to be rescued, they have been raised on the same romantic cartoons such as snow white and others as everyone else, so that they would look for twin flame outside of themselves...in other words in the illusion.

Let's say that you met your "twin flame" and you, through your separateness and a myriad of experience find that you are simply incompatible now? What then? However, what if life and joy WHERE your twin flame, then not just each person you come in contact with, but each event would be treated with the graceful hands of a concerned and unconditional lover, for in truth this is what counts. This is how we will "win"...loving all life as though it is are twin flame...for it is!
 Quoting: M 10385503

thankyou for sharing truth and wisdom here
Reality and truth evolves as we do

One love
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2955373
United States
02/19/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
My entire life I've received information from some source, the best I've pin pointed it has been my higher-self/source. It has lead me on many a journey through the mind which is what I pursue in every life that we take on this spiral that is humanity. Ten years ago I dedicated myself to the upliftment of this most beautiful planet, nay one of the most fond planets in my great journey through the cosmos. I began practicing that which resonates with my soul the energy work required to free an entire planet from bondage. I first had to free myself from the mental bondage of an entire system designed to leave people in sheer bewilderment at its intoxicating entrapment.

I will continue to seek the highest order of energies for this planet and her peoples until the beginning of the new age where man once again stands at the fervently desired precipice of the source that has created all manner of love.

We shall keep remembering who we are and what we've come for until this planet is a shining beacon of light for all creation to see.

We love you Gaea, you shall ascend I affirm this for eternity.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Verum Pacem
M
User ID: 10385503
United States
02/19/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
If time and space are both illusion, how then could you be separate from anything? You are not separate from your twin flame truly and energetically...how could you be? Looking for a twin flame seems from a certain point of view to be more on a romantic level, then of the oneness.

I am one with all life EVERYWHERE and can feel my twins presece daily in my life, I am content with that as I am in love with sophia. Now, I'm not saying that it is wrong or can not happen, simply why does it need to, for subtle subtle can the illusion be that creeps in through such thoughts.

Often times in the new age community, many light workers are still seeking to be rescued, they have been raised on the same romantic cartoons such as snow white and others as everyone else, so that they would look for twin flame outside of themselves...in other words in the illusion.

Let's say that you met your "twin flame" and you, through your separateness and a myriad of experience find that you are simply incompatible now? What then? However, what if life and joy WHERE your twin flame, then not just each person you come in contact with, but each event would be treated with the graceful hands of a concerned and unconditional lover, for in truth this is what counts. This is how we will "win"...loving all life as though it is are twin flame...for it is!

thankyou for sharing truth and wisdom here
Reality and truth evolves as we do

One love

You are more than welcome for you are another me and by sharing with you my twin flame we ALL fly as children of the one.
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it resonates truly within your heart (and only then) take it in, consciously and physically and be a part of the collective circle of truth and power, thus letting the Earth ascend through your beautiful heart, thus bringing our true Source back through our collective longing for our Father.

Twin souls:
These are beings coming back (a nice reminder that the Universe are getting restored back to its true self)
They look like crystal like eggs, half meter/ two feet high approximally, they always comes in pairs.
Through the love between them, they generate this deep energy of love and happiness, because of the deep level of emotion between them.
They also connect between the different pairs, and they are helpers to rise the level of love joy on this amazing Earth and in the Universe.
They are original those creating web of love in the entire creation, and have been gone because they cannot exist in an environment of lies and deception.
We can all nuture them by welcoming them and by consciously work together by our truthful hearts.
This time they are also generating the power of standing up for themselves and the truth (dragon fire) which is the lesson learned by all the pure hearts.
A valuable lesson, but also hadearned because of so many where we have been slaughtered and made slaves.

So if this resonate, connect with these as well as your just returned guardian angel (see earlier thread) and work with them consciously, which will help the Earth generate even more love joy, and help her ascend with her beloved children of truth.
It will help on a physical level recreating society out of joy love and compassion.
It will also open doors for us in finding our true mate here on earth, the one with who we are connected by soul - our twinflame - since that it is the energy generated by the above mentioned beings.

One love

Quoting: J-Wiz

Guardian angel: you can see the thread I linked to earlier in this thread regarding those... Very simple, just feel the intent from deep within... You will know how from the essence of your spirit, which is felt thered.
Your guardian angel will also supervise your soul in communicating on a deeper level with your conscious bodies.
Asking from there to feel the energy and get familiar with the feel of your twinflame, will make that you can recognize him or her, and call them close.
E.g. you can ask them to hug and squeeze you, so you can recognize their energy.
just be love in truth...
M
User ID: 10385503
United States
02/19/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
My entire life I've received information from some source, the best I've pin pointed it has been my higher-self/source. It has lead me on many a journey through the mind which is what I pursue in every life that we take on this spiral that is humanity. Ten years ago I dedicated myself to the upliftment of this most beautiful planet, nay one of the most fond planets in my great journey through the cosmos. I began practicing that which resonates with my soul the energy work required to free an entire planet from bondage. I first had to free myself from the mental bondage of an entire system designed to leave people in sheer bewilderment at its intoxicating entrapment.

I will continue to seek the highest order of energies for this planet and her peoples until the beginning of the new age where man once again stands at the fervently desired precipice of the source that has created all manner of love.

We shall keep remembering who we are and what we've come for until this planet is a shining beacon of light for all creation to see.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Verum Pacem
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2955373

I sense your energy love..your duty and dedication to earth and spirituality. I sense you have always been with the planetary consciousness on not just this globe but many, such beauty....Love you!
Jezebel

User ID: 3164646
Canada
02/19/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your threads are coming from a place of spiritual understanding. I thank you for sharing this because you've put into words what I have been feeling intuitively.
Just recently I've felt the return of the Guardian Angels and of the energy my twin soul.
hf
An Alchemist is one who transforms everything with love. ~ Emmanuel
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Verum Pacem

Thankyou for sharing your love and wisdom here in the circle of truth

One love
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your threads are coming from a place of spiritual understanding. I thank you for sharing this because you've put into words what I have been feeling intuitively.
Just recently I've felt the return of the Guardian Angels and of the energy my twin soul.
hf
 Quoting: Jezebel

I feel in my heart you have standing up for truth all along, like a beacon of love and light.
Thankyou for being here, bringing love and joy with you
Touching hearts, liberating minds

Thankyou
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2955373
United States
02/19/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Verum Pacem

I sense your energy love..your duty and dedication to earth and spirituality. I sense you have always been with the planetary consciousness on not just this globe but many, such beauty....Love you!

I have to hide it for there are many forces on this planet but we still reside in the heart. The dimensional rift is reconnecting, duality shall pass.
kramcool

User ID: 10046833
United States
02/19/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have to question this because what i feel is so far beyond romance and the energy that you spoke of when i separated from her the energy is so sucked from my mind body and spirit that there has been times that death would have been a welcome friend.
“Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks,they’re only animals.”
~Theodor W. Adorno
“We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.” ~ William Ralph Inge
"If people want to be real meat eaters, I'd love to see people eat raw flesh from the bone, down to the bone with nothing left but the bones, day after day after day." ~ Gary Yourofsky
Earthlings (The Movie) AKA "The vegan maker"! Do you have the balls to watch it?!?!
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." ~Pythagoras (6th century BC)
"Holy crap, what have we done?" `David Coles
Gary Yourofsky, Best Speech You Will Ever Hear!
The great debate, "Should animals be taken off the menu?
Because your FAT ASS eats meat and dairy! Are you sick yet? On meds?
[link to www.medicinenet.com (secure)]
The sun will nova in 2046...... The Diehold Foundation.... Doug Vogt
"I would save/rescue/fight for/defend, a non-human animal before I would a human animal!" ~ Kram Cool
kramcool

User ID: 10046833
United States
02/19/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Twin souls:

One love

Guardian angel: you can see the thread I linked to earlier in this thread regarding those... Very simple, just feel the intent from deep within... You will know how from the essence of your spirit, which is felt thered.
Your guardian angel will also supervise your soul in communicating on a deeper level with your conscious bodies.
Asking from there to feel the energy and get familiar with the feel of your twinflame, will make that you can recognize him or her, and call them close.
E.g. you can ask them to hug and squeeze you, so you can recognize their energy.

This is so true 141,the first meeting between myself and her after only 20 some days or knowing each other,the moment my arms were around her waist it was as if i stuck my fingers into a light socket i could literally feel her energy run from my arms to my heart.
And the strange thing about that is that i have always known that this person would do this to me long before i had ever even heard of twin souls and flames or even soul mates.
“Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks,they’re only animals.”
~Theodor W. Adorno
“We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.” ~ William Ralph Inge
"If people want to be real meat eaters, I'd love to see people eat raw flesh from the bone, down to the bone with nothing left but the bones, day after day after day." ~ Gary Yourofsky
Earthlings (The Movie) AKA "The vegan maker"! Do you have the balls to watch it?!?!
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." ~Pythagoras (6th century BC)
"Holy crap, what have we done?" `David Coles
Gary Yourofsky, Best Speech You Will Ever Hear!
The great debate, "Should animals be taken off the menu?
Because your FAT ASS eats meat and dairy! Are you sick yet? On meds?
[link to www.medicinenet.com (secure)]
The sun will nova in 2046...... The Diehold Foundation.... Doug Vogt
"I would save/rescue/fight for/defend, a non-human animal before I would a human animal!" ~ Kram Cool
NobodysFriend
User ID: 7759149
United States
02/19/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am in awe right now, I just saw the title of your thread...have not even read it yet. Last night I had a dream it was very very unique....Afterwards this am as I was a bit awake and maybe when still in the dream, the words twin came to me and I may share the dream later, the twin and twin flame and duality and yin yang were words I desired to look into today after this amazing dream. So just as I was thinking of putting a thread up to ask about these subjects I see your thread! I would like to say some time ago last year I think I came across something about this but disreguarded it as either not of my understanding or just maybe not so (could not fathom it?) but that dream was just something! Now I will read what you have to say!! Thanks!
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Twin souls:

One love

This is so true 141,the first meeting between myself and her after only 20 some days or knowing each other,the moment my arms were around her waist it was as if i stuck my fingers into a light socket i could literally feel her energy run from my arms to my heart.
And the strange thing about that is that i have always known that this person would do this to me long before i had ever even heard of twin souls and flames or even soul mates.
 Quoting: kramcool

So beautiful, thanks for sharing, emanating of true love
I recall my twinflame from an earlier life, and know she is close in this one, so makes me truly happy to hear your experience.

We will ascend this amazing Earth in love joy

Smiles and hugs
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
02/19/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I met my twin, He is Christ, and we are one. We hold each other in dreams and just His touch is all I need to feel divine Love throughout my entire body and heart. We are one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

Thanks for sharing love
Pink Floyd yessss!!!!!!

Laughs
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My pleasure:)
Jezebel

User ID: 3164646
Canada
02/19/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I feel in my heart you have standing up for truth all along, like a beacon of love and light.

Thankyou

Threads and posts like this definitely help sooth my spirit and give me the strength to keep reaching for the light.
I hope you find your twin flame, I definitely feel that having them with us will give us the joy necessary to transform the earth!

Peace and Love!
An Alchemist is one who transforms everything with love. ~ Emmanuel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpFor LOVE

hf
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Thankyou

Threads and posts like this definitely help sooth my spirit and give me the strength to keep reaching for the light.
I hope you find your twin flame, I definitely feel that having them with us will give us the joy necessary to transform the earth!

Peace and Love!

We all keep it up
Love light power and truth
Loving souls like you makes my heart jump with joy and tells me that all of this real on the deepest level
Together we will make it tangible for all those longing hearts, together we will lift this Earth, together we will call our true Source back to celebrate in love joy our true collecrive of equal spirits, souls and hearts.
More and more joining consciously on physical levels.
Jumping with joy.

Peace and love to YOU
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpFor LOVE

hf
 Quoting: JustUs

Hugs happiness and lots and lots of love-joy
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This road have at times been lonely
This road have at times been scaring
This road have been so filled with misty illusions

You have all been killed in the name of truth and love
You have all looked at the sky in vain
Praying

Evil and supression covering the Worlds
Heaven
Earth
Cries of pain
Hearts of stone

Confusion

Hope gone in shame

Now
Truth
Have
Returned
!!!

Now we have a reason
Reason to smile
Reason to hope
Reason to love
Reason to dance

Hope never really died
Through our joy we give birth to reality
Together
In joy

Love-joy
Forever

Thankyou for being here with your hearts
Thankyou loves
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10312953
United States
02/19/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine if we had the Technology to Match people up with their True Twin Flame.

Think of how much Better the World would be.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

There is a way! to find your 101
141  (OP)

Denmark
02/19/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine if we had the Technology to Match people up with their True Twin Flame.

Think of how much Better the World would be.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

There is a way! to find your 101
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10312953

Technology of heart and soul
just be love in truth...
Makari
User ID: 9868424
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband found his twin flame about 4 months ago and has just dumped me and our daughter after 9 1/2 years of happy marriage. Tell me...how spiritual is that! If the twin flames have come about to heal the earth, then how does causing unhappy people help?

Twin flames can't see beyond the end of their noses. They are so caught up in the whole love and sex crap that they are oblivious to the rest of the real world.
141  (OP)

User ID: 11139384
Denmark
02/20/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband found his twin flame about 4 months ago and has just dumped me and our daughter after 9 1/2 years of happy marriage. Tell me...how spiritual is that! If the twin flames have come about to heal the earth, then how does causing unhappy people help?

Twin flames can't see beyond the end of their noses. They are so caught up in the whole love and sex crap that they are oblivious to the rest of the real world.
 Quoting: Makari 9868424

I feel compassion for your situation
Hope you find what makes you truly happy
We are all carrying our own truth within our heart

Love and respect
just be love in truth...

GLP