User ID: 11083971
Kenya
02/19/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sin

debate? No

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

but at the same time I must

Jude 1:22
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

that is all my brother
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3404973

Not debate. Do you come here because you have any interest whatsoever in conspiracies or extraterrestrials or things of the sort? Or just to spread the "word" and parrot bible verses ceaselessly?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10035248

I like their spreading truth.
If it's ok with Trinity and the mods
why isn't it with you?
I mean you are not forced to read this persons threads.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1423014

The fact that the haters and mockers are reading is a blessing in itself. Their posts are evidence that they are reading, and I'm thankful for that.

It is for these people that we continue to witness and post here, it's for their benefit even tho they don't realize it. Maybe some lost soul will be saved, maybe not. But atleast on Judgment Day they won't be able to say that nobody told them about Jesus.

:lovecrime:
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

YES LISA
"..that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

“See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and ashamed. Anyone who opposes you will die” Isaiah 41:11
“I am the one who exposes the false prophets as liars by causing events to happen that are contrary to their predictions” Isaiah 44:25
“I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to my name.” Isaiah 45:23
“He who gives me justice is near. Who will dare to oppose me now? Where are my enemies? Let them appear!” Isaiah 50:8
“I, even I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither lie grass and disappear? Yet you have forgotten the LORD, your Creator, the one who put the stars in the sky and established the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppression? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies from morning till night?” Isaiah 51:12-13
J-Wiz

Kenya
02/19/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
And also, we already have the victory, so their attacks are like farts in a windstorm.

LOL. YES INDEED.
"..that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

“See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and ashamed. Anyone who opposes you will die” Isaiah 41:11
“I am the one who exposes the false prophets as liars by causing events to happen that are contrary to their predictions” Isaiah 44:25
“I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to my name.” Isaiah 45:23
“He who gives me justice is near. Who will dare to oppose me now? Where are my enemies? Let them appear!” Isaiah 50:8
“I, even I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither lie grass and disappear? Yet you have forgotten the LORD, your Creator, the one who put the stars in the sky and established the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppression? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies from morning till night?” Isaiah 51:12-13
neim777

User ID: 9984984
United States
02/19/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

:810ressurect:

THE VIDEO DOES INJUSTICE TO WHAT SIN IS!

THE BIBLE SAYS PLAINLY AND BOLDLY!!!

SIN? YES SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO DRESS IT UP.

THERE IS A LAW IN EFFECT! YOU BREAK THE LAWS OF GOD AND DISOBEY YOU ARE A SINNER AND YOU WILL GO TO HELL
 Quoting: neim777

Really Neim? Is that your whole witness? Break the law of god and you go to hell?

If that's all you have, then I guess you're going to hell too.

You forgot to mention the most important part, HIS NAME IS JESUS.

:73433:

YES THIS IS REFERRING TO THE ONES WHOM KNOW THE TRUTH BUT FOLLOW AFTER TRADITIONS OF THE CHURCH DELIBERATELY REJECTING THE FATHER COMMANDS.
Such are rendered lawless and disobedient because you know the truth and you reject God.

So don't misrepresent what I posted..You KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!

A GOOD EXAMPLE:
The Disciples were obedient even after the death of messiah

luke chapter 23
55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.

56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.

This is just one example of the deliberate lawlessness today.People read the word and chose to disregard it.

THIS IS WHAT I AM ADDRESSING

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 02/19/2012 09:43 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
02/19/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

They will be judged according to the law. Those who accepted the Messiah won't be judged.

ok, i understand that.

what about the jewish people that lived before Jesus?
 Quoting: MrOysterhead

They will be judged according to the law.

Now there might be more to that story, but it would be my own speculation so I'm not going to post it.

ok, i know we are talking in speculation but based on that.....there is a mix of pre-jesus jewish people and post-jesus christians in heavan?

Only people who accepted the Messiah can enter into the heaven where God dwells. No one ascended into heaven until Jesus did first. After that, all who believed in Him entered into heaven.

I believe there is more then one "heaven". There is the heaven where God dwells, and then there is "paradise" or "abrahams bosom". I believe that is where the righteous jewish people are for now, those that followed the law and atoned for their sin through the ritual laws and sacrifices.
MrOysterhead

User ID: 9514246
United States
02/19/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And also, we already have the victory, so their attacks are like farts in a windstorm.

LOL. YES INDEED.
 Quoting: J-Wiz

if you are alive and posting on the internet you havent won anything yet. victory does not come in this life
There are two kinds of people who come to GLP: Those who want to know and those who want to know who wants to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10035248
United States
02/19/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. YES INDEED.

Looks like you got a thing for lisa huh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11021171
United States
Report Abusive Post
Your kidding right? Jesus did not exist and if he would have he would have been gay . In those days ,33 yrs old not married hanging out with a bunch of men wearing dresses....do the math
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6607574

Are you serious? Time is running out bro, he died upon a Cross for this entire world. If you don't place your faith in Him now, then you will be destroyed by the shame of sin when your eyes see Him coming in the clouds. After that point, you can NEVER have the chance to place faith without seeing EVER again.

Life is alot bigger than crackin Jesus gay jokes at a Saviour that demands faith.... please wake up while you still have time.

Yeap time is always runing out.. you brain dead bible thumps have been saying that for 2000 years.. and look, time is still going...Religion,Bible,gob,jebus are all FAIL.. used to control the weak minded/willed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
THOSE WISHING TO BE SAVED MAY BE PRAYED OVER BY LISA. THEY HAVE TO COME FORWARD IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HERE NO PRIVATE CONFESSIONS.

I"m happy to pray for anyone who wants it, but a person's salvation comes from their own prayer to God. They must ask forgiveness in Jesus Name, and they have to do it themselves, from their own heart.

hf
MrOysterhead

United States
02/19/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, i understand that.

Now there might be more to that story, but it would be my own speculation so I'm not going to post it.

ok, i know we are talking in speculation but based on that.....there is a mix of pre-jesus jewish people and post-jesus christians in heavan?

Only people who accepted the Messiah can enter into the heaven where God dwells. No one ascended into heaven until Jesus did first. After that, all who believed in Him entered into heaven.

I believe there is more then one "heaven". There is the heaven where God dwells, and then there is "paradise" or "abrahams bosom". I believe that is where the righteous jewish people are for now, those that followed the law and atoned for their sin through the ritual laws and sacrifices.

interesting.

so kind of like a dante's inferno (layers of hell) kind of thing. which would make sense....if one exsists in that way then the other should. ying and yang
There are two kinds of people who come to GLP: Those who want to know and those who want to know who wants to know.
neim777

United States
02/19/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, i understand that.

Study before you teach these wrong doctrines..Just a heads up..That is totally wrong!
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

interesting.

so kind of like a dante's inferno (layers of hell) kind of thing. which would make sense....if one exsists in that way then the other should. ying and yang

Well, you know somethings we know for sure, and other things we don't know for sure, but we can try to piece it together like a puzzle.
MrOysterhead

United States
02/19/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Study before you teach these wrong doctrines..Just a heads up..That is totally wrong!

what is your answer to the pre-jesus jewish people and post-jesus christians? do they share the same place?
J-Wiz

Kenya
02/19/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

SIN? YES SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO DRESS IT UP.

THERE IS A LAW IN EFFECT! YOU BREAK THE LAWS OF GOD AND DISOBEY YOU ARE A SINNER AND YOU WILL GO TO HELL

Really Neim? Is that your whole witness? Break the law of god and you go to hell?

Ephesians 2:13-15

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. YES INDEED.

Stop that, you're just being crude because you want attention, like a little child.

Contribute to the conversation if you want to talk.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10035248
United States
02/19/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. YES INDEED.

Stop that, you're just being crude because you want attention, like a little child.

Contribute to the conversation if you want to talk.

OK
J-Wiz

Kenya
02/19/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

sorry i been typing caps. and sorry i called some of you lying heathen. see we all make mistakes but it's as to whether we realize the mistake and take steps to change the situation for the better. Realize how far you have turned from God and Repent of your wicked ways before it's too late.

J-Wiz

Kenya
02/19/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

sorry i been typing caps. and sorry i called some of you lying heathen. see we all make mistakes but it's as to whether we realize the mistake and take steps to change the situation for the better. Realize how far you have turned from God and Repent of your wicked ways before it's too late.

btw i listen to this song almost daily. love it.:) thanks Lisa you are such a blessing.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw i listen to this song almost daily. love it.:) thanks Lisa you are such a blessing.

You're welcome, you are a blessing too!

:hug9342432:
neim777

United States
Report Abusive Post

Nice try the law of hostility was the animal sacrifice which the high priests accepted and then prayed for the peoples sin..Messiah changed that law of animal sacrifice because people were living carelessly and will get over easily by just bringing an animal and being prayed for by HIGH PRIEST.

Same way today we have christains doing very much the same saying they are covered by his blood there is no law..

But let not this grace give you the liberty to sin and reject the laws of the most high

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 02/19/2012 09:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11021171
United States
Report Abusive Post

ok, i understand that.

I will just stay on earth.. you and your butt loving brain washed cult can go to your fake heaven and bend each other over and start taking it up the butt.. You and your cult make this world a bad place.. If and thats a big IF, your religion is true I hope he does that you all away.. The world WILL be a better place without religion and you people screaming and foceing it on people day after day
McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
02/19/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

How dare you speak the truth,and how the world loves to condemn you for it.If they were not curious about what you had to say,they would not keep coming back.Kudo's to you my friend.
There go I except for the grace of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5769488
United States
02/19/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The issue of the crucifixion and death of Jesus (Isa) is important to Muslims as they believe that Jesus will return before the end of time. Muslims believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God.

Depending on the interpretation of the following verse, Muslim scholars have abstracted different opinions. Some believe that in the Biblical account, Jesus' crucifixion did not last long enough for him to die, while others opine that God gave someone Jesus' appearance, causing everyone to believe that Jesus was crucified.

A third explanation could be that Jesus was nailed to a cross, but as his body is immortal he did not "die" or was not "crucified" [to death]; it only appeared so. In opposition to the second and third foregoing proposals, yet others maintain that God does not use deceit and therefore they contend that crucifixion just did not occur. The basis of all of these beliefs is the following verse in the Qur'an:

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
—Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158

MUSLIMS SAY THIS? PRINTED THIS? YES.

IF you are alive..living..right now..

think about that..life..realizing this gift?

reading this.. think about a free gift of life.

you are here.

now all the life that is living this moment, humans..mammals..insects..fishes.ALL LIVING...

Dear GOD..I HUMBLY THANK YOU FOR LIFE..ALL LIFE THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR UNSELFISH PASSION FOR LIFE.

UNSELFISH...UNSELFISH..
neim777

United States
02/19/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

cheer on! cheer on! and not correct the people teaching them to go against what the scriptures wrote.You love Jesus who is the word of God?

the word of God Said:

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

SO go ahead missy! great job !
MrWreckedIt

User ID: 1078974
United States
02/19/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
no such thing as sin? anger, fear, suspicion, jealousy, caprice, anxiety, and grief. selfishness!!!!

as opposed to:

love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, temperance, self-control

those who cannot see this are ignorant!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5681496
United States
02/19/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

debate? No

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

but at the same time I must

Jude 1:22
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

that is all my brother

Not debate. Do you come here because you have any interest whatsoever in conspiracies or extraterrestrials or things of the sort? Or just to spread the "word" and parrot bible verses ceaselessly?

why isn't it with you?

The fact that the haters and mockers are reading is a blessing in itself. Their posts are evidence that they are reading, and I'm thankful for that.

It is for these people that we continue to witness and post here, it's for their benefit even tho they don't realize it. Maybe some lost soul will be saved, maybe not. But atleast on Judgment Day they won't be able to say that nobody told them about Jesus.

Questions for you: As you are happy with the spreading of Christianity, do you see the correlation to the problems of the world increasing? Seems the more christians there are, the worse the world is. Kinda makes it hard for a non-christian to believe a word you people spew.
nzreva

User ID: 1063963
United States
02/19/2012 10:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bullshit! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SIN. Sin is an archery
term that means "missing the mark".

You CANNOT CHANGE what your Father in Heaven created.
You are exactly as he created you and that CAN NEVER
BE CHANGED. Only covered up. So cut the crap about
SIN. It's a lie and you need to wake up.
 Quoting: whois 1542097

Since Adam was created and formed by a lower power we are not created or formed by the highest. We can become children of the highest, we are not born children of the highest.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

why isn't it with you?

Questions for you: As you are happy with the spreading of Christianity, do you see the correlation to the problems of the world increasing? Seems the more christians there are, the worse the world is. Kinda makes it hard for a non-christian to believe a word you people spew.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5681496

Yes, I am happy to share the message of salvation with other people because I want them to have what I have. I dont' want anyone to miss out on it.

The problems of this world today are all caused by sin. Every single problem can be directly attributed to, or traced back to SIN. Sin is what got us into this mess, and Jesus is the one who is getting us out of it.

:jesus202:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

cheer on! cheer on! and not correct the people teaching them to go against what the scriptures wrote.You love Jesus who is the word of God?

the word of God Said:

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

SO go ahead missy! great job !

He fulfilled it when He died on the cross. That's what He meant when He said "It is Finished".

You're missing the most important part of scripture Neim and focusing on the part that will condem you. Focus on the part that will save you and that part is Jesus.

Keeping the sabbath won't save you, wearing all cotton clothing won't save you, the law cant save you it will in fact condem you.

Your salvation is in Jesus Christ, that should be the 100% focus of your spiritual studies. You should be a warrior for Jesus and not a warrior for the sabbath as you have in your signature line. You're sinking farther and farther away from Jesus and you don't even see it. I see it, and I've tried many times to bring you back, but you refuse. I'm saddened by that.

Let's not argue, ok? Just leave it at that.
J-Wiz

Kenya
02/19/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Lisa, what you doin posting on GLP? Shouldn't you be in Church?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10835249

No, I"m here today to talk to YOU about Jesus. You don't believe in Him, but you will soon.

:knocking3693:

Amen Lisa

Ephesians 6:12-18

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
angel3
 Quoting: PALback

Yes.

GLP