Monstrum
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11082786
Croatia
02/19/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NOBODY can impose mark of the beast!
Mark of the beast is the instinct of our mortal bodies.
666 is the number of man,if you follow your instincts you deny the reason God has given you.

There is no way good Lord will send you to everlasting fire over something you have no power.
Believe in the one and only God and give your life to obey His laws,and nobody can snatch the eternal life promised in the kingdom of Heaven from you.
We all sin,but striving not to sin is what He wants from us,that's why He gave His life to know that.

We aren't perfect or good,but He builds us,and if you allow Him,Jesus WILL change your life!
Praise the Lord!

I hope you can understand,and learn from Jesus,He died a horrible death so we can live with Him.
May God bless your days,everyone.
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3635211
Slovakia
02/19/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NOBODY can impose mark of the beast!
We all sin,but striving not to sin is what He wants from us
 Quoting: Monstrum

Goofy Thum
Monstrum  (OP)

User ID: 11082786
Croatia
02/19/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all sin,but striving not to sin is what He wants from us

Goofy Thum
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3635211

epic smile XD

Cheers brothers and sisters in Christ!
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11066302
United States
02/19/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11110665
Switzerland
02/19/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Security of the Believer:

Perseverance of the Saints

Scripture teaches that the elect are those whom God set apart, effectually called, sanctified by the Spirit, and justified. These will be glorified—nothing in all of creation can separate them from the love of God (cf. Rom. 8:28ff.).

The assertion that one can forfeit or lose his righteousness/justification after being imputed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ, God the Son (cf. Rom. 44:4-8), theologically misapprehends both the sufficiency of the perfect work of Christ and the biblical doctrine of justification. The notion that justification is temporary implies that creaturely performance (good behavior, obedience, love, etc.) is required to maintain a righteous status before God, which is consistent with Roman Catholicism, not biblical theology.

Before examining the biblical evidence for perseverance of the saints, an important fact must be stated: perseverance of the saints does not mean that anyone who merely professes “Jesus Christ” is sealed and saved for eternity. Only true believers have eternal life.[1] For those whom God regarded (elected) as His own, He called to Himself, declared them righteous by imputing them with the perfect righteousness of His Son. These, Jesus says, will be resurrected to life (cf. John 6:39). God infallibly saves and brings all of His beloved to glorification: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!” (Isa. 43:1; cf. 54:10; Jer. 32:40).

Jesus gives one kind of life, eternal life. Jesus said in John 6:47 that “he who believes has eternal life.” By way of definition, “eternal life” is life that is eternal. Logically, if eternal life can be severed at any point in time, it is a life that cannot be called “eternal.” In John 5:24, Jesus promised that the “one believing”[2] “has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.” This passage strongly and exegetically affirms the perseverance of the genuine Christian. Consider the following details:

[link to christiandefense.org] rest here......
J-Wiz

User ID: 11143932
Kenya
02/20/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mark of the beast is the instinct of our mortal bodies.
666 is the number of man,if you follow your instincts you deny the reason God has given you.

There is no way good Lord will send you to everlasting fire over something you have no power.
Believe in the one and only God and give your life to obey His laws,and nobody can snatch the eternal life promised in the kingdom of Heaven from you.
We all sin,but striving not to sin is what He wants from us,that's why He gave His life to know that.

We aren't perfect or good,but He builds us,and if you allow Him,Jesus WILL change your life!
Praise the Lord!

I hope you can understand,and learn from Jesus,He died a horrible death so we can live with Him.
May God bless your days,everyone.

YES AND AMEN.. God bless you too.

red_heart
"..that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

“See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and ashamed. Anyone who opposes you will die” Isaiah 41:11
“I am the one who exposes the false prophets as liars by causing events to happen that are contrary to their predictions” Isaiah 44:25
“I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to my name.” Isaiah 45:23
“He who gives me justice is near. Who will dare to oppose me now? Where are my enemies? Let them appear!” Isaiah 50:8
“I, even I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither lie grass and disappear? Yet you have forgotten the LORD, your Creator, the one who put the stars in the sky and established the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppression? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies from morning till night?” Isaiah 51:12-13

GLP