Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,767 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 39,211
Pageviews Today: 85,383Threads Today: 50Posts Today: 706
12:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

World Health Organization Releases Research on Super Flu...WTF????

WildFlower
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11088658
United States
02/19/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
World Health Organization Releases Research on Super Flu...WTF????
[link to theintelhub.com]

The World Health Organization has decided to release research on a deadly (man made) super flu in a move that shows just how far the WHO may be willing to go to induce some sort of worldwide flu pandemic.

The announcement, made on Friday by the World Health Organization, follows two months of heated debate about the flu research. The recommendation to publish the work in full came from a meeting of 22 experts in flu and public health from various countries who met on Thursday and Friday in Geneva at the organization’s headquarters to discuss “urgent issues” raised by the research.

Most of the group felt that any theoretical risk of the virus’s being used by terrorists was far outweighed by the “real and present danger” of similar flu viruses in the wild, and by the need to study them and freely share information that could help identify the exact changes that might signal that a virus is developing the ability to cause a pandemic, said Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who represented the United States at the meeting.

The natural form of the virus being studied has infected millions of birds, mostly in poor countries in Asia, and although it does not often infect people, it has a high death rate when it does. If the virus were to develop the ability to infect humans more easily, and to spread from person to person — which it almost never does now — it could kill millions of people.

My guess is that they have found a "solution" to the unemployment/over-population issue...kill us off "naturally".

Peace

luvyazz
Storm*

User ID: 1199093
United States
02/19/2012 11:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: World Health Organization Releases Research on Super Flu...WTF????
bump Scary stuff. Of course they would come up with a vaccine. I wonder how many it would kill?
WildFlower  (OP)

User ID: 11108978
United States
02/19/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfbump
Storm*

United States
02/19/2012 04:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Old but interesting article. Airborne rabies. Now that would be scary.

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Though dead humans can't come back to life, certain viruses can induce such aggressive, zombie-like behavior, scientists say in the new National Geographic Channel documentary The Truth Behind Zombies, premiering Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT. (National Geographic News is part of the National Geographic Society, which part-owns the National Geographic Channel.)

For instance, rabies—a viral disease that infects the central nervous system—can drive people to be violently mad, according to Samita Andreansky, a virologist at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine in Florida who also appears in the documentary.

Combine rabies with the ability of a flu virus to spread quickly through the air, and you might have the makings of a zombie apocalypse.

Rabies Virus Mutation Possible?

Unlike movie zombies, which become reanimated almost immediately after infection, the first signs a human has rabies—such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, and paralysis—don't typically appear for ten days to a year, as the virus incubates inside the body.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5110333
United States
02/19/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was afraid of this =(
aBiNoRmAl

User ID: 6853650
United States
02/19/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Though dead humans can't come back to life, certain viruses can induce such aggressive, zombie-like behavior, scientists say in the new National Geographic Channel documentary The Truth Behind Zombies, premiering Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT. (National Geographic News is part of the National Geographic Society, which part-owns the National Geographic Channel.)

For instance, rabies—a viral disease that infects the central nervous system—can drive people to be violently mad, according to Samita Andreansky, a virologist at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine in Florida who also appears in the documentary.

Combine rabies with the ability of a flu virus to spread quickly through the air, and you might have the makings of a zombie apocalypse.

Unlike movie zombies, which become reanimated almost immediately after infection, the first signs a human has rabies—such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, and paralysis—don't typically appear for ten days to a year, as the virus incubates inside the body.
 Quoting: Storm*

that's messed up, man..thanks for posting
Storm*

United States
02/19/2012 05:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

You're welcome. Pretty scary stuff. They say any attempt to engineer such a virus would probably result in a dead virus. But just the fact they put it out there makes you wonder.
Girl Genius

User ID: 1133676
United States
02/19/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later reading ~ ty, OP rose
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9474835
United States
02/19/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
:aotbump:....And Thanks For Info...Interesting Indeed!
WildFlower  (OP)

User ID: 11121734
United States
02/19/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later reading ~ ty, OP rose
 Quoting: Girl Genius

Thank you GG!hf
WildFlower  (OP)

User ID: 11121734
United States
02/19/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
:aotbump:....And Thanks For Info...Interesting Indeed!
 Quoting: Ghost Rider

Thank You Ghost Riderpeace
WildFlower  (OP)

User ID: 11156156
United States
02/20/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Thank you Storm for the additional info!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9861862
United States
02/20/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This really deserves to be bumped and pinned.

Many do not truly know or understand is the WHO and how and how they impact each and every individual in this world. I will save that elaboration for another thread if ever created ---- WHO IS WHO? Until then, I will stick to topic.

I thought the original link when reading, was sensationalistic - not lies- just sensationlized so I went to go find out what actually happened. However, in defense, sensationalistic is exactly what is needed to get OUR EYES OPEN about this.

The Netherlands and the US did create a manmade superflu that is even more dangerous and worrisome then the original.

THE WHO needs to publish the findings --- but how to go about it? Going about it ---- will it be a recipe cookbook for terrorists??? Or should they have not said anything?

I just did some quick research and came across this great link explaining a bit more in detail:

[link to www.lauriegarrett.com]

some excerpts are below....

The NSABB faced three basic options regarding publication of papers by Ron Fouchier of Erasmus University in Rotterdam and Yoshi Kawaoke of the University of Wisconsin in Madison:

1.) Advise all credible scientific publications to decline release of the papers, essentially censoring the work;

2.) Allow full and free publication of both papers;

3.) Advise publication, but with key passages related to how the feats were performed, deleted.

(my comment----- They opted for 3-------publish it, but not publish how--- exactly--- omitting some things)

Where does this leave us? The papers will be published, and smart scientists working in virology or allied professions will read between the lines, reckoning exactly how the super-flus were created.

In the end the most important, and alarming aspect of this tale is that human beings were able to turn a fairly harmless (to mammals) virus into possibly the worst microbe to have ever co-existed with our species, and did so inside academic facilities.

sigh. the hounds have been released.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11014374
Germany
02/20/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
lets hope we will not say someday that this was the biggest mistake in human mankind!
WildFlower  (OP)

United States
02/20/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Many do not truly know or understand is the WHO and how and how they impact each and every individual in this world. I will save that elaboration for another thread if ever created ---- WHO IS WHO? Until then, I will stick to topic.

I thought the original link when reading, was sensationalistic - not lies- just sensationlized so I went to go find out what actually happened. However, in defense, sensationalistic is exactly what is needed to get OUR EYES OPEN about this.

The Netherlands and the US did create a manmade superflu that is even more dangerous and worrisome then the original.

THE WHO needs to publish the findings --- but how to go about it? Going about it ---- will it be a recipe cookbook for terrorists??? Or should they have not said anything?

I just did some quick research and came across this great link explaining a bit more in detail:

The NSABB faced three basic options regarding publication of papers by Ron Fouchier of Erasmus University in Rotterdam and Yoshi Kawaoke of the University of Wisconsin in Madison:

1.) Advise all credible scientific publications to decline release of the papers, essentially censoring the work;

3.) Advise publication, but with key passages related to how the feats were performed, deleted.

(my comment----- They opted for 3-------publish it, but not publish how--- exactly--- omitting some things)

Where does this leave us? The papers will be published, and smart scientists working in virology or allied professions will read between the lines, reckoning exactly how the super-flus were created.

In the end the most important, and alarming aspect of this tale is that human beings were able to turn a fairly harmless (to mammals) virus into possibly the worst microbe to have ever co-existed with our species, and did so inside academic facilities.

Quoting: V-Honey

Thank You so very much V-Honey!!flowas

bump
WildFlower  (OP)

United States
02/20/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the PIN!hfbunnysmilez
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
02/20/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Translation:

Wold Health Organization Releases Super Flu...

...Again
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
02/20/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: V-Honey

Yes and may i add that they are also the one's WHO decide what goes in our vaccines.

I would also like to add that those vaccines actually lowers our immune system and sometimes actually gives us the live virus.

I will post the info with link's later if someone does not beat me to it.
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11164422
New Zealand
02/20/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think our worlds scientists arent really providing anything beneficial to humanity, thumbs down to all of them, and as for those who spend their lives making killer virus's more deadly, shame on you, your lives are a waste
SoulwalkerNZ

User ID: 1536970
New Zealand
02/20/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Until all of the children are all on the same page and playing nicely we shouldn't let them have knives and guns an world ending weapons like this, as one day they might by accident kill themsleves and everyone else with them.

Not a hard decision. But still the intelligent people in the world continue to drive forward into the world ending technologies. Because they think they know what is best. Not only do they say we have done it, they tell the whole world we have and this is how.

Roadrunners come to mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4528419
United States
02/20/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys get whats really going on right?

How to make Mega Millions off of fear (step by Step):

Step one: Create a story of scientists creating a super flu virus ( actually creating the virus does not matter)

Step two: Have a debate between these scientist and government over the fear that if the blueprints for this super virus are released- they could get into the hands of terrorists who could then produce the virus and release it in the public.

Step three: Scientist release the super virus blueprints anyway. (remember that it doesn't even have to be a real super virus, but just labeled as one)

Step four: Spread rumors that terrorist have been caught recreating the virus, and spread rumors that the virus could be released at any time.

Step five: Sell the "vaccination" to the panicking public and make millions if not billions off their fear.
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 1079209
United States
02/20/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UN will get the depopulation event they want, even if it means giving the virus to the terrorists themselves. They want 75 to 90 percent of the population dead, and they will do what ever it takes. I hopr they wear the blue helmets when they come to take over America, they make such easy targets.
militia
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 1079209
United States
02/20/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Scary stuff. Of course they would come up with a vaccine. I wonder how many it would kill?

Yeah, they will come up with a vacine. It will make big pharma rich, and millions of people will still die. The UN will get richer and gain even more control over the world. This is not an accident, and it is not a poorly thought out plan. They have been thinking about this kind of depopulation event for years. They get the best of both wprlds this way. They see the world population decimated and they get rich from it. It is a win/win for the UN and big pharma. I would stay away from the vaccine and stay up on vitimin D and other immune boosters. Stock up on natural antivirals.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UN will get the depopulation event they want, even if it means giving the virus to the terrorists themselves. They want 75 to 90 percent of the population dead, and they will do what ever it takes. I hopr they wear the blue helmets when they come to take over America, they make such easy targets.
militia
 Quoting: Epic Beard Guy

Well unless you get the vaccine or you can live off grid with no connection to the outside world- you'll be long dead from the virus before you see any blue helmets.

Besides if they really wanted 75 to 90 percent of the population dead- they could just hide in their bunkers and launch all of the bio-weapons they have over the entire planet. They would then only have to wait till the diseased are dead and take the appropriate vaccines before returning to the surface.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
militia
 Quoting: Epic Beard Guy

Well unless you get the vaccine or you can live off grid with no connection to the outside world- you'll be long dead from the virus before you see any blue helmets.

Besides if they really wanted 75 to 90 percent of the population dead- they could just hide in their bunkers and launch all of the bio-weapons they have over the entire planet. They would then only have to wait till the diseased are dead and take the appropriate vaccines before returning to the surface.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4528419

P.S. you can't shot a virus. Just sayin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11148683
United States
02/20/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been nice knowing you all...

zombies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11096194
Portugal
02/20/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the day they released that if we are smart we will hunt down everyone involved and make sure they will know what hell truly means.
They think they are so smart that nothing will ever happen to them. We will just teach them such a lesson that no one in future of mankind will ever dare to do something similar again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
02/20/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: aBiNoRmAl

Think back to LAST year !! Remember the outbreak of some kind of ecoli type virus that had contaminated vegetables?

They were saying that one of the side affects was "irrational angry behavior" or something like that. I think it was a trial balloon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 967614
United States
02/20/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys get whats really going on right?

How to make Mega Millions off of fear (step by Step):

Step one: Create a story of scientists creating a super flu virus ( actually creating the virus does not matter)

Step two: Have a debate between these scientist and government over the fear that if the blueprints for this super virus are released- they could get into the hands of terrorists who could then produce the virus and release it in the public.

Step three: Scientist release the super virus blueprints anyway. (remember that it doesn't even have to be a real super virus, but just labeled as one)

Step four: Spread rumors that terrorist have been caught recreating the virus, and spread rumors that the virus could be released at any time.

Step five: Sell the "vaccination" to the panicking public and make millions if not billions off their fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4528419

Done. Swine Flu. Tamiflu.

BUT, you forgot step six: CREATE RUMORS OF A "SHORTAGE".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11147150
United States
02/20/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuck off and die already monkey blood sub humans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11070031
Greenland
02/20/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perfect for population reduction!

GLP